[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to clean my ps3 controller. I followed the tutorial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

I tried to clean my ps3 controller. I followed the tutorial of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfeFv0tWhOE
but at the reassembly of the battery it gave a spark. Am I f*cked?
>>
If you havent tried using it before asking this question i sware to god doggo
>>
>>1091089
I did try it, only it wouldn't turn on when I pressed the ps3 button. So now I'm uncertain whether it would work.
Or are you suggesting to plug it in via USB?
>>
Issue resolved. It was only a shock for the condensators (I asked).

Cheers! Mods can close topic
>>
>>1091093
Mod here, closure of topic commencing in T minus 9001sec
>>
I am mod also, can confirm closing procedure initiated. T minus 9001 and counting...
>>
>>1091295
Stop bumping this you dork
>>
Janitor confirming mods statement.
T-9001 seconds to closure
>>
Time function mod here, seeing a discrepancy in the time continuum. Still shows T-9001 seconds to deletion.
>>
Not a mod, just an asshole
T minus 9001 seconds
>>
WTF?! some sort of error, I'm seeing 9002 seconds until deletion.
is that a timezone rounding thing?
>>
File: 1475899366103.gif (367KB, 213x119px) Image search: [Google]
1475899366103.gif
367KB, 213x119px
WTF is going here?
You faggots better have a signed permit to close this thread.
>>
is it time yet?
>>
File: 1473834717879.gif (2MB, 347x466px) Image search: [Google]
1473834717879.gif
2MB, 347x466px
status update.
thread will be closed as soon as the necessary procedures are met.
for the meantime, enjoy a nice number from the op.
>>
Requesting an update as to when this thread will be removed?
>>
Assistant janitor in chief here. It appears that the head janitor in chief is on break. I left him a note on his desk to close the thread
>>
>>1092660
Request declined.
>>
>>1091093
you DO know you can delete your own threads (and posts) right?
>>
>>1092398
Well helloooooo. ....who's that little cutie pie
>>
Dear valued user.

We apologise for the delay in fulfilling the close request, a failure of a redundant link has led to a substantial backlog of pending close requests. We are currently working with our vendors to restore the link and resume normal control operations.

Due to high call volumes we ask that you do not call our center at this time. Logging onto your account at 4chan.org/dashboard and clicking the "outages" tab will be the fastest way to get the latest updates. As we work to resolve we will provide hourly updates, and will update you by 09:36 UTC

Again, our apologies for the delay, and our thanks for your patience.
- TRPT, 4chan.org
>>
>>1093223
It's ok
>>
I've gone ahead and stickied the thread.

-W.t.s
>>
>>1093661
BASED
>>
>>1091093
Shut it you slag! I'm the fucking daddy around here right and /diy/ is my manor so don't you go opening your trap, barking orders about who can close what.
>>
>>1091116
>You have been permanently banned for impersonating a 4chan moderator. You were posting with the name Anonymous...
>>
>>1091090
>>1091084
thats a jst connector.
it doesnt short out. you fucked up something else. What did you fuck up?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.