[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know what the thread pattern for the neck portion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 0816603_hr4c.jpg (9KB, 300x115px) Image search: [Google]
0816603_hr4c.jpg
9KB, 300x115px
Does anyone know what the thread pattern for the neck portion pictured here is? 1/8?
>>
Ridiculous question. That will vary with the fitting. Either measure it with calipers or read your models manual.
>>
>>1090125
I found it on the ground at work, what are calipers?
>>
>>1090126

if you have to ask thsi shit you dont belong on /diy/ please proceed to /trash/ where you belong
>>
>>1090127
go fuck yourself and die, the faggot is trying to learn and has to start somewhere you dumb fuck bitch
>>
>>1090126
Well, you should be learning to Google but calipers here are a measuring device which very precisely measures width.

Threading in the US is done by width and threads per inch. You'll need a precise measurement to determine if this is even US or metric.

Calipers are cheap.
>>
>>1090150
OP is too stupid to drag 'calipers' to the search bar
>>
File: 1239291346519.jpg (80KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
1239291346519.jpg
80KB, 571x570px
>>1090150
>>
OP. be specific about WHAT you want to do. My industrial gas fitting fu is decent.

Wat is goal?
>>
1/4" npt
>>
>>1090127
come on dude that's just mean
>>
Should be either 1/8 npt or 1/4 bptp but if it is a benzomatic I'm pretty sure it's a brazed joint
>>
>>1090762
This. Need to unscrew to measure tho if not brazed.
>>
>>1090125
>>1090154
>>1092066
>Using calipers to measure a tapered thread
>>
Pretty sure that's Righty Tighty Lefty Loosey

You're welcome
>>
>>1090123
We all know /diy/ is pretty easy to troll, on account of all the cucksters here that are just RARING to tell some other dude that they know something, ANYTHING, about something diy related. I've seen trolls go so far over guys heads it would boggle your mind! Just so they can Cliff Claven about some esoteric bs that "only they know." But this shit is genius! I applaud this troll thread and the OP that created it! I wait anxiously for the next argument about what thread a brazed on Bernzomatic fitting might be! This is rapture! Thank you OP!
>>
Op, just take it apart and check by holding a tap against the side of it, til you find one that matches.

>>1090762
>benzomatic
It's bernzomatic, like "hurr durr bern".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.