[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the cheapest 3d online printing site. Trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images-27.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-27.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
What is the cheapest 3d online printing site.

Trying to make my prototype
>>
3D hubs, although it varies depending on the production method you want to use. They're still going to charge you 5x material costs minimum, possibly as much as 10x for small items once you factor in P&P.
>>
>>1090010
Would any of you guys consider shapeways cheap?
>>
>>1090116
Hell no.

They do nice things, and I'm sure the cost of the equipment justifies most of that price, but it's still expensive as hell.
>>
>>1090223
Seconding this.

Shot in the dark, OP, you're not in the UK? My printer doesn't have any time critical jobs at the moment so I'd be happy to squeeze you in for material costs if it's something simple.
>>
>>1090404
>you're not in the UK
*by any chance?
>>
>>1090404
i need a 4"x6"x.05" overlay of goatse.

my address is
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA

thanks mate
>>
>>1090116
Shapeways is the cheapest there is for high quality stuff
>>
>>1090407
>Has a blue water navy
>Can't afford a midrange 3D printer
>>
>>1090408
They're really not. They're certainly convenient if you're super new to 3D printing for their printability analysis tools and getting various print methods done at the same place but they charge a lot more than other suppliers.
>>
>>1090410
like who? I got a quote from a local company for a dmls made watch case and they wanted around the tune of $600, shapeways did it and it was like $70 with shipping.
>>
>>1090010
The 3d printing forums usually have a board where you can pay random dudes to print in their basement. That will probably be as cheap as you can get. Quality will inconsistent.

I think there was even a subreddit for that, but bit sure.
>>
>>1090415
What was the metal?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.