[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got this pendrive charger. Any ideas what project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I've got this pendrive charger. Any ideas what project I could use it for?
>>
>pendrive charger
Maybe you can start your project by finding out what it's actually called
>>
>>1089673
Duh, it's obviously to connect a keyboard to a smart house.
>>
File: 1476397648249.jpg (16KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1476397648249.jpg
16KB, 250x238px
>pendrive charger
>>
diy does it again
>>
>>1089663
Cool you can plugin keyboard to this and hack every device which is connected to electricty. Pretty cool usb->230V adapter
>>
>>1089663

it's just a 5v ~1amp power supply

whenever you need a 5v rail just use that
>>
plug a usb mouse into it (or keyboard) and just let it chill in the corner to confuse guests
>>
>>1090814
this
>>
>>1089663
Fucking Europeans.
>>
>>1089663
Download a virus onto a pendrive and use the adapter to upload it to the grid and infect people's electricity.
>>
>>1089663
I turned one into a secret USB storage unit, I emptied the guts and connected a 32GB memory to the USB port except for the VCC+ pin, that one was connected to the grid prongs so that you need to connect the metallic prongs with a wire in orde to use it, this avoids detection in case someone connects a new generation phone to it and destroys the memory in case someone plugs it into the grid.
Ingenious, right?
Too bad those things are ultrasonically welded shut and are a pain to open, you'll need an x-acto knife and lots of patience to open it and epoxy to re-seal it.
>>
File: kitteh charger.jpg (38KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
kitteh charger.jpg
38KB, 600x846px
>>1089663
>pendrive charger
use it charge the kitteh for maximum mayhem power, alternatively you could use it power a raspberry pi media center.
>>
>>1090839
That's the first secure flash drive idea I've read which would defy any search.
>>
>>1089663
maybe you be able to charge your cellphone adding a usb cable adaptor
>>
File: Smallest-USB-Flash-Drive.jpg (24KB, 468x282px) Image search: [Google]
Smallest-USB-Flash-Drive.jpg
24KB, 468x282px
>>1091647
It is also doable to keep the guts so it looks like a charger, feels like a charger and works like a charger, but add a magnetic switch between VCC+ and USB+ so it can be turned into a storage unit by placing a magnet over it.

USB memories are so thin nowadays that they could esily fit inside without disrutping the other components, a magnetic switch will be needed to avoid unwanted detection when somebody plugs their phone into it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.