[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a wooden drawer that had incense stored in it for a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: incense.jpg (27KB, 490x325px) Image search: [Google]
incense.jpg
27KB, 490x325px
I have a wooden drawer that had incense stored in it for a few years. There were a bunch of papers and stuff sitting in the same drawer. Now the drawers and their contents smell heavily of incense. I can't stand the smell. I've disposed of the incense and removed, cleaned, and let the drawers and contents air out for a few weeks, but I can still smell it. Is there a way to get rid of the smell completely? If nothing else, will it go away over time now that the incense is removed?
>>
>>1088126
OP:

Check this site out:

http://www.housecleaningcentral.com/en/cleaning-tips/bedrooms/how-to-get-odors-out-of-drawers.html

Lots of simple hints.
>>
>>1088128

Okay, thanks. I've already tried vinegar (which is the main thing I use to clean with in general) and baking soda. I guess I'll try the charcoal next.
>>
call up a dry cleaner or carpet cleaner and ask if they can ozone it for you. they will probably say no but it's worth a shot
>>
>>1088126
I just thought I'd share the fact that the stand for that incense stick is actually the metal shank from a shoe.
>>
>>1088309
Looks like a typical incense holder to me
>>
>>1088126
dont know about incense, but smoke odor and stuff is often removed by sitting an open bowl of ground coffee beans inside for example

could give it a try
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.