[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to get these fuckers out of say an attic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Cunt.jpg (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt.jpg
1MB, 1200x900px
What is the best way to get these fuckers out of say an attic? I've tried a few methods but the best seems to be trapping them in a cage and really the easier way to deal with them then is to kill them. Is there a better way to get them to not come back into the attic?
>>
>>1083962
Fill in all the holes in your attic. Put wire mesh over your vents, etc.
>>
Seal all entry points after ALL squirrels that were going in there have been eliminated. Take it from me, you don't want to close up an entry while a squirrel with babies is nested in there. It will sit there all day and chew through whatever you put up. I've had them chew through an entire 2x4 in a few hours.
>>
I've fought this battle.
Above anons are correct.

I even loaded the area with moth balls per internet advice. They were all outside on the ground a few days later.
>>
>>1083962
live traps, also all other suggestions.
I have "removed" over 20 from the back yard and they are still overpopulated. Pellet rifle ain't gonna solve it, switched to traps. Live catch so I don't get the neighborhood cats.
>>
>>1083962
chicken wire/insulation (rat poison mixed in for double xp) foam in the holes. Works every-time
>>
Get a cat.
>>
>>1083962
I used the plug in ultra sound devices from lowes . a 3 pack is about 20 dollars.by the way mothballs are toxic.not a good idea to have laying around where children or pets can get to them
>>
>>1083962
Either fill the attic with any of your friends cats you can ask to use. Just leave water and liter box up there

You could get a live animal trap. The ones with pressure plates you just place nuts or whatever food you think the animal your trying to catch would eat and it will trap them live in the cage without hurting them. You can decide if it's safe to let them go somewhere else or shoot them in the cage to prevent injurty letting them go

I have squirrels bad every year in the winter. I just go up into the attic in winter and drink gin and shoot them with a pump pellet gun.

Sometimes I'll cook them or just freeze in my freezer and throw them away on trash day so bears or wolves don't get to them
>>
>>1085638
>injurty
injury.

Sorry, keyboard is getting old
>>
Yankee flipper amusement park. It won't get rid of them, but it will be very entertaining. Set up a netcam, put up a website and generate ad revenue to pay for an exterminator.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.