[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When money don't matter. What are the best ceiling, furniture,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: bubbletechors5.jpg (12KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
bubbletechors5.jpg
12KB, 400x500px
When money don't matter. What are the best ceiling, furniture, walls and floors i could put in my house.
For example: put Eames and le corbusier furniture, they are the best, put marble floors because....

Also for exteriores, (best material for rain and storm and all)
>>
>>1083320
When money doesn't matter you can put whatever the fuck you like, unless you are a tasteless shit who doesn't know what you like and just go for the "best" because you have no idea what is what.

Modernist interior is a genre, just like steampunk is a genre, there is no "best".

If you have money but no taste and want to build a house, hire an architect, or just dick it yourself and make another shitty Trump tower.
>>
File: AWqyHqk[1].jpg (170KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
AWqyHqk[1].jpg
170KB, 2560x1440px
>>1083327
That said, if you want maximum safety, get a legit bunker like bunkeranon.

If you want maximum comfort, make an extremely controlled environment like a space station that is sitting on the ground and you can adjust tempreture and humidity etc.

If you want to survive flooding, build it off the ground.

There is no best. It depends on many things.

For interior it is really a matter of taste and what you like. If you have more money than taste, just befriend some designers and hang out with them, or go to some famous art schools, or just spend time reading design magazines, or just hire an architect to copy a villian lair from a movie you like. Just don't use any container.
>>
>>1083327
Taste is subjetive is like you think sneakers is the best chocolate and i think it's twinks (not true btw)

but let me change the question to "What rich people put for ceiling, floors, furniture and walls" i think i specify better here, and yes i'm tasteless, i know how to flow colors in clothes and furniture but i need the eyes of other people because i'm not a island, but there are things that are obviusly better than another things, like you can't say Fíat is better than Ferrari, well the same with this, you can't say a Carpet floor is better than marble because Carpet floor last 4 years and get dirty very fast and marble floor last a lifetime and it's easy to clean, so beign rational for taste can go well
>>
>>1083368
Carpet is better than marble because it is soft and comfortable and warm.

Not sure what you are trying to ask. Rich people homes are even more diverse than poor people homes. You can have everything and in between. Again there is no "best X" because the answer is "it depends".

Rich people can afford to buy stuff they like, not stuff that just stay clean or last longer. You have to have a taste to go with the money. If you have money and no taste, you can literally google anything and just copy it.

Fiat and Ferrari is like cheap carpet and exotic carpet, or cheap tile and expensive marble, you can't say marble is better than carpet because it is like saying Ferrari is better than a small boat.

Some rich people like the baroque interior. Some don't. It depends not on money. It depends on what you like and many other things. Your question is still rather vague.

I guess if you want THE BEST you can just copy this guy.
>>
>>1083377
>I guess if you want THE BEST you can just copy this guy.
That is one disgusting interior.

My Fiat Ducato is better than a ferrari as I live in the countryside where the winter fucks with the roads nad a ferrari would be stupid. My fiat 10m^3 also carries a lot more than a ferrari. IThe fiat cost me 1700. So I'd say a Fiat is superior to a Ferrari which proves the point that all is about perspective.

Also I would never get a carpet, instead floor heating. then it wouldn't be disgusting but still warm. If I'd require softness then it would be a couple rugs (but I don't). Again proves the same point.
>>
benjamin moore paint
>>
>>1083320
If money didnt matter then I'd definately do something asinine like have 2" thick oak wood floors installed because fuck forests
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.