[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I figure, if I run my ppg through a primary circuit breaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20161108_170339.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161108_170339.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
So I figure, if I run my ppg through a primary circuit breaker THEN ran city power through a secondary breaker that ONLY is connected to, say, my porch light, then would I be breaking any laws? The city would get monies and I would have my own power. Pic so unrelated.
>>
>>1082201
I believe you to be operating under that false premise that you have to buy poco (power company) power. Please provide your city/state if you believe this to be true.

As for your question; your terminology is garbled. You'd run your "ppg" (i'm guessing this is some alternative power source) to your main load center and then have a secondary load center attached to your poco meter and a single circuit coming from it to a dummy load that would spin the meter a bit. There are no primary or secondary breakers in a panel. They all attach to the same rails.
>>
Panama city Florida. Also using a magnetized rod with ferro fluid coated bearings I think I have found a way to reduce friction to null levels. I know there are news stories about ppl being fined and charged with crimes for not being on grid.
>>
>>1082231
Don't worry about the power company, but breaking the laws of thermodynamics means that spontaneous combustion is not far behind.
>>
>>1082231
Seems like it was some cunt using the sewer with no water hookup, so they capped her sewer and then condemned her house for being a shit heap.
>>
>>1082244
In florida even with a septic tank. You cannot live in a house with no mains water hook up in a lot of towns and citys. Even if you have a well.
>>
>>1082245
Sounds gay as hell
>>
>>1082248
Its why I wish florida would quit voting in fake libtards that are just shills for big companies.
>>
>>1082242
That the neatness of using ferro fluid as lubricant with magnetic bearings. Testing show minimal friction so no sudden boom. Thermodynamics be damned.

If it works.
>>
>>1082248
At least stupid.
>>
>>1082231
>Panama city
Beach or shithole near Lynn Haven?
I grew up there. Moved to St Petersburg, I advise anyone stuck in that shithole to move as well.
>See the same people every fucking day
>Literally 3 good restaurants
>NO major music venues
>People are redneck garbage

I could go on, but I'm more interested in understanding what the fuck you're talking about itt. Where are you getting your power from? Do you have a pic, link, or anything?
>>
>>1082231
> Also using a magnetized rod with ferro fluid coated bearings I think I have found a way to reduce friction to null levels.
>I know there are news stories about ppl being fined and charged with crimes for not being on grid.
Oh, take this shit to /x/.

>>1082245
>In florida even with a septic tank. You cannot live in a house with no mains water hook up in a lot of towns and citys. Even if you have a well.
I've seen this in Maryland too, when they roll out city water to existing suburbs.
It's less cost-effective if half the people refuse hookup.
If nobody gets on the pipe, the county spent a million dollars for no particular reason.
>>
>>1082348
Springfield/ Millville.
As yet a magnet generator that should keep a constant load for my home. Ive been tinkering for a while and using a delayed lenz magnet motor tied in to a normal set of side by side generators. Not yet built, but using null friction technology should keep it running without hang ups. Going to place unit in exterior shed mounted to concrete pad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.