[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /diy/. My neighbours are from kurdistan or watever. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: fuck my neighbours.jpg (29KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
fuck my neighbours.jpg
29KB, 612x380px
Hey /diy/.

My neighbours are from kurdistan or watever. She plays arabic music and sounds like shes riding a fucking rollercoaster. She also slams the floor like a madgirl.

She plays her music late at night. We've made disturbance calls multible times but the landlord wont evict them it seems. I've tried about five times to ask them (politely) if they could lower the music. Witch she will do for about twenty minutes, and then crank it up louder then before.

I've come to you /diy/ for advice. Im usually from /pol/ but they are busy with the presidential vote atm.
>>
>>1080526
>Kurds
>arabic
Troll harder next time.
>>
I assume the disturbance calls were to the landlord? Call the police. Call them every time. Eventually they'll get pissed that they have to come every night and they'll give them a fine.

Since you're from pol I'll also recommend that you put an anonymous tip into homeland security about them being terrorists. Make sure you do it from a pay phone with no cameras around.

Either way they'll probably get deported in a few weeks since Trump is going to win.
>>
>>1080528
There is absolutely no problem in kurds talking arabic.

Other then it is a shitty language.
>>
>>1080531
Good idea.

Im from Sweden.
>>
>>1080534
Too bad you didn't say that in your first post.

I dunno then man, they probably have the music so loud to drown out the sound of you getting pounded by black cock.
>>
>>1080536
Fuck of achmed. Im more white then you' or your wifes kids will ever be.
>>
>>1080538
That's nice. At least I live in a country that isn't letting in all the refugees and allowing them to rape and pillage as they please.

I don't know what you expected coming here. Call the cops or move. Your already tried asking them nicely. Nothing will change except they might get worse if they get in trouble with the cops. There isn't any kind of magical soundproofing to drown that shit out.
>>
kill her anon, kill her until she is dead
>>
>>1080526
Head to /k. They'll be able to give you the"help" you seem to want.
>>
File: pure_phenol_and_syringe.jpg (188KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
pure_phenol_and_syringe.jpg
188KB, 1032x774px
>>1080526
"final solution" her
>>
>>1080534
You're obligated to just say yes and offer to convert to islam if it makes them more welcomed.

Fo real if it was in America i would just find a bigger speaker and blast patriotic music
>>
>>1080766
The biggest annoyance I've had was actually this true-believer College Republican dude who would wake up and start blasting gangsta rap. He was a piece of work.
>>
>>1080526
Its simple how to deal with kurds. Tell them they don't have a fucking country and that they are just rats clinging to everyone else. Their poor kurd feelings will be so hurt that they will end themselves.
>>
>>1080768
>college
>Wake up
>noon

Such an inconvenience right ?
>>
>>1080526
Grab a hammer and smash the speakers. If they try to stop you smash their brains in.
>>
>>1080526
you could buy a real powerful 1000 w subwoofer, preferably those ones who can't pump more than 2000hz or more, and a cheap used electronic/analog signal generator and pump a really low frequency, so low glass and shit resonates and floors too. keep doing it until the building collapses or until she gives up.
>>
File: 1438558418835.jpg (74KB, 657x557px) Image search: [Google]
1438558418835.jpg
74KB, 657x557px
something something rotting pork something something
>>
if you know she is using radio make a pirate transmitter and play the anthem
>>
>>1081141
Kurdic music. In Sweden.

You could pay some of the street scum roma to steal all of her stuff, or just the sound system.
>>
File: 1447903817209.gif (2MB, 206x223px) Image search: [Google]
1447903817209.gif
2MB, 206x223px
>>1080526
The more you pay for rent, the whiter (and more reasonable) your neighbors become. If you live in a comfy white neighborhood your neighbors would gladly compromise with you. Clearly the solution to this problem is the cleansing 2. We need to rid all of the inferior people from society.
>>
1000w linear amplifier, transmitter, highly directional antenna, 6khz tone. Even if the radio is off, you will probably blow the speakers.

http://lifehacker.com/5852903/silence-noisy-neighbors-by-transmitting-signals-through-their-own-speakers
>>
Had the same problem with Hispanics anon.
Get a cheap guitar and amplifier. Borrow it from a friend, buy it from a pawn shop and return it later (places that sell gear usually give 30 day return policy)
25 watts is plenty for an amp.
If they blast it late at night you blast it first thing in the morning.
Can't play guitar? Good.
Just turn up some hardcore punk or death metal and thrash away.
>>
>>1080526
we have muzzies next door, they obviously can't be punished because muh cultural enrichment, but what me and my house mates do when they're singing their durker durker shit at 1am in the morning is go out into the back yard and sing "my old man's a dustman" as loud as possible, they shut right up after that.
>>
>>1080534
In that case don't call the police. When they discover you're white they'll arrest you and award the Kurds your flat as compensation.
>>
File: 1467000834979.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1467000834979.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Damn Sweden I tell you what. Just call them on their shit and since they're visitors on your country they should respect you or be ready to deal with viking fury. Either that or ask bunkerbro for shelter.

Btw your english strikes me that maybe you're not a true Scandi, because you guys are usually pretty good at english, thing that you're not. And this is coming from a Mediterranean cunt that can't into proper english either.
>>
>>1080526
I'm from /pol/ too
Did you try calling la migra?
They'll get a nice surprise
>>
File: IMG_20161110_100759.jpg (33KB, 461x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161110_100759.jpg
33KB, 461x549px
Call Saddam, he knows how
to deal with annoying kurds
>>
>>1081888
This

All you need is a military that fears you more than it fears the enemy.
>>
>>1080532
There is. Idiot.

They talk Kurdish.

Turks, Kurds, are whole lotta different then Arabs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.