[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I over tightened the screw on one end of this shaft. Now I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20161105_133555.jpg (766KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_133555.jpg
766KB, 2048x1152px
I over tightened the screw on one end of this shaft. Now I can't get it loose. I can't hold the shaft to prevent it from turning with the screw. I've tried pliers but it still spins. I don't want to use vise grips and possibly crush the shaft.
What are my options here?
>>
throw it in the trash and zip tie a dildo to your rail instead
>>
Wrapped narrow piece of 180 grit sandpaper around the shaft and then clamped it with some pliers.
That did the trick.
>>
>>1080166
good thinkin lincoln!
>>
>>1080159
Start by pulling gently on the shaft. Put a little spit on the head. Slowly increase the speed you're rubbing the shaft. Work the shaft faster and faster while giving the head little licks and blows. After a few minutes of this it should come right off.
>>
>>1080159
>be an operating operator with over 3000 dollars of operating gear
>tactically clear moms basement every time i leave when she makes me take out the trash

>defeated by a screw.
>>
>>1080159
Heat it up in the microwave. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVODJm05plw
>>
>>1080164
No you use scope rings...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.