[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/diy/ i poured some fake blood on my concrete sidewalk for halloween

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1337738545639.png (271KB, 461x373px) Image search: [Google]
1337738545639.png
271KB, 461x373px
/diy/ i poured some fake blood on my concrete sidewalk for halloween and now it's not coming off, what fucking do
i scrubbed with with hot soapy water and a little bit came off but not much
tomorrow i'll try power washing, if that doesn't work maybe i'll use some bleach
>>
Post an image of the surface newbie
>>
>>1078709
Good job, you worked it in my scrubbing, now power washing won't work, and bleach will leave huge whiter spots.
>>
>>1078709
try baking soda and hot water
>>
Forget it yall concrete sucks up faster than a 20 dollar hokker
>>
>>1078714
>>1078717
ok suicide it is then
>>
>>1078719
Don't hang yourself just yet. Your only choice might be to scrape a few millimetres off the concrete depending on the amount the concrete sucked and the depth it reached, i reckon it cant be too much tho. Dont ask me how to scrape it ill leave that to the others to suggest.
>>
You're fucked, just paint it
>>
>>1078722
Could I use sandpaper?
>>
>>1078725
It might work with a sandpaper machine and the right grain size but first id suggest seeing how deep the paint went by either drilling a small hole or making a small chip
>>
>>1078709
try using denatured alcohol or acetone. it will penetrate the concrete and draw the fake blood out of the pores. Pour the alcohol on the stain and use a stiff nylon brush. once the stain is on the surface use dish soap to clean up the remainder.
>>
>>1078709
Try toothpaste.
>>
Concrete is porous, to a degree.
That and the capillary action, which is why oil spots are pretty damn permanent.
>>
>>1078709
Stain the entire sidewalk so its uniform
>>
Use cat litter (cat sand). Apply cat sand into the stains and rub them in with your foot (use shitty shoes that you don't care about). Leave it for some time, then scrub it away. People use this method to remove oil stains from their drive way, so I'm pretty sure it could work on your fake blood as well. If you don't believe me, google the method.
>>
"Fake blood"
>>
Just paint over it dickhead. Short of grinding the concrete which trust me you don't want to do it fucking sucks, you won't get it off.
>>
Jesus. Just use a mix a box of baking soda with enough water to make it a clumpy paste, then mix some orange hand cleaner w/ pumice until it's a thick ish paste. Use a coarse brush to scrub it. Then use a spray bottle set to stream and spray the paste with vinegar. Then rinse.

If that doesn't work, pick up some muriatic acid from home depot and follow the directions.
>>
Muriatic acid is available at Lowes or home depot. I've used it to acid etch concrete and plaster, not sure if it'll take off the fake blood or not
>>
File: IMG_20161102_173339_239.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161102_173339_239.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
OP here, this is the ingredients of the fake blood.
>>
buy some "goof-off" or "goop-gone", pretty much just any strong solvent (even gasoline) and pour it on some rags, then put those over the stain. Let it sit there for a while then power wash
>>
Etch with muriatic acid
>>
>>1078725
Lol! No.
as anon>>1078717 said.
>>
>>1079047
Oh fuck I know that stuff!
Shit is only temporary on skin, literally everything else this hell juice has touched has been permanently stained.
If power washing won't work then all I have to say is Godspeed anon.
>>
>>1079047
>'Fake' blood
>Permanently Stains near Every Fucking Thing It Comes Into Contact With, Bright Fucking Red.
Genius, Pure.
>>
>>1079274
he would've been better off using real bood
>>
>>1079047
>may permanently stain certain surfaces
Didnt read the label eh?

Go splash some vinegar on it and scrub with a stiff bristled brush. Rinse it thoroughly once youve worked up quite a bit of dye.
>>
>>1078709
Brake cleaner.
>>
File: hand-holding-trowel.jpg (42KB, 1000x715px) Image search: [Google]
hand-holding-trowel.jpg
42KB, 1000x715px
It's time
>>
>>1078709
It'll come of with time.
Might be years but still.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.