[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /diy/, /g/ here. I would like to know tips on how to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 0060.jpg (53KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
0060.jpg
53KB, 907x718px
Hi /diy/, /g/ here. I would like to know tips on how to start my own bunker.

Bunker dude, I don't want to get spoon fed on a detailed guide on how you did it, as that is not good OPSEC. However, I would like to know tips on how to organize and start, where should I start, and how do I go on saving money for it. Very much appreciated.
>>
>>1077315
>/g/ here

fuck you, when i needed help with my PC you guys make fun of me
>>
Bury a shipping container
>>
>>1077315
It starts with a plan. You need to have a clear idea of:
1) how many people will occupy this structure.

2) how long does it need to be in use.

3) where did you envision building it

4) of OPSEC is a primary concern then you will be doing much of the work in your chosen group. How skilled are you?

And so on.

/diy/ hates these threads both because we have a surprising number of them, and because they never go beyond an op's mental masterbation.
>>
>Hi /diy/, /g/ here. I would like to know tips on how to start my own bunker.

Why the fuck did you not research, wait for it, real fucking BUNKERS? Info abounds, you won't build it, fuck off and go away when you can post an intelligent question. There are many types of bunkers but of course you couldn't be arsed to know that because you came here for the usual rape dungeon spoonfeeding.

Fuck off and get out and stay out. Seriously, it's shotgun mouthwash time so go freshen your breath with 00 buck.
>>
OP could bury a container. Follow your dreams and ignore the haters. Your initiative will be rewarded with success!

Numerous containers survived direct hits from 30mm A-10 "Warthog" cannon during the Iraq war. The springy corrugations dissipate energy and the projos bounce off. The immortal Corten steel shells last centuries even without paint, which is only decorative. The US Navy has a fleet of containers at the bottom of the Marianas trench where they dock submarines made from containers for underwater replenishment. Hawaii successfully used lava flow to encase containers to make attractive tourist lodges. Transatmospheric scramjet powered containers have been developed into launch platforms for smaller containers to be used in the post-Brexit EU space containerstation. North Korea replaced their old dug shelters under mountains with containers painted like mountains. (The insides are painted with cute anime characters to boost morale.) Elon Musk prototyped an electric container to replace the Tesla since the container is more aesthetically appealing than the car and has a lot more battery room. The mayor of Detroit has decided to replace his decaying city with containers. The old buildings will be demolished and the rubble hauled off in other containers, loaded onto rafts made of containers, and shipped to China via the St. Lawrence seaway where it will be ground up and the metal residue used to make more containers. US Navy SEALS stealthily infiltrate enemy ports using containers cunningly disguised as containers. Israel is solving the Palestinian problem by storing them in containers. (Germany tried to solve the Jewish problem using wooden freight cars, but the container hadn't been invented yet.) Donald Trumps border wall will be easily affordable if built from containers. Any Beaners who slip in by other routes can be detained in containers then trucked to Beanland where containers will be donated as housing.
>>
>>1077524
1) 3 people, they follow good OPSEC

2) I was thinking about a year if SHTF.

3) In a hard to reach area, far away from everyone.

4) This is all new to me, researching a lot. I didn't come here to get spoon fed, but rather, to be pointed in the correct direction.

Thanks for your response.

>>1077531
careful with that edge kid

>>1077532
Thanks for the info
>>
>>1077612
Say "OPSEC" again, motherfucker. I dare you. I double dare you.
>>
>>1077708
OPSEC
>>
>>1077708
OPSEC
>>
>>1077708
O
>>
>>1077752
P
>>
>opsec
OP, nobody is gonna steal your dildo collection or your signed copy of Steal This Book.
>>
>>1077315
Install Gentoo.
>>
>>1077315
Start out with a budget. How much ya got?

Building under the surface of the planet earth is expensive. Other planets even expensisier!
>>
>>1077888
Currently running Gentoo with i3wm on my Thinkpad :^)

>>1077892
Right now, I have around ten grand I can spend for this. Will continue saving as it is a work in progress.
>>
What kind of bunker? Like 3 feet deep and sandbags on top or 30 feet deep?
>>
>>1077927
Deep deep
>>
>>1077956
Is "deep deep" down through rock, or just through lots of soil? In any event I'd suggest you read DiscoDave's Tunnel Guide to start with. Google it.
>>
>>1077899
Post screenfetch.
>>
File: 1477871795570.jpg (4MB, 3488x5380px) Image search: [Google]
1477871795570.jpg
4MB, 3488x5380px
Read pic related.
Start digging and hope you're lucky.
>>
>>1077956
If that is the case. You should use your 10 grand to buy a second hand excavator and dig where you want it while you stock up on concrete mixing bags and rebar
>>
>>1077315
just bury a shipping container, easy and way sturdier than concrete can ever wish to be, they are made of steel, you know s also made of steel? pickaxes that people break concrete with. safest and strongest option
>>
>>1077755
Is a fag
>>
>>1077485
Its ok, Anon. I'll help you. You see, all you have to do is install gentoo.

Cheers!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.