[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some cute things i could do for my girlfriend for our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

what are some cute things i could do for my girlfriend for our 7 month anniversary?
>>
>>1077131
Celebrating 7 months looks fucking needy and abnormal.
You shouldnt celebrate an anniversary until a year.
>>
Does she have some things that need to be fixed you haven't fixed yet? You should fix them. Also it's getting cold and you don't need to know sewing to thread her initials into some mittens. Girlfriends love mittens with their name on them. Also mason jars with handles on them... Just go to etsy and see what popular things you can make..
>>
>>1077131
Wait until a year you faggot.
>>
>>1077131
Origami flowers. I do this usually when I'm too lazy or broke to buy real flowers.
>>
>7 months
A pocket full of spaghetti.
>>
>>1077131
see
>>1071705
>>
>>1077131
Just take her out on a date. A gift every month is overkill.
>>
>>1077131
>7 month anniversary?
>anniversary
>month
let me guess, OP is one of them people who type "RIP in peace" too.

btw celebrating X months is what 14 yr olds do.
>>
I agree that a big present for 7 months is over kill, but if you've made it and it's cheap then why not? Spontaneous, cute gifts are sweet and I'm sure she'd appreciate the gesture.
Maybe take up knitting? Even a basic hat or scarf can be a pretty good gift.
>>
>>1077131
I've only ever done 6 months then full years. If you've been celebrating every month id just cut the cycle right now
>>
Get her drunk on wine and fuck her in the ass
>>
>>1077233
Listen to Don Casanova here, OP.
>>
>>1077185
beat me to it
>>
>>1077131
Give her exactly seven of something she likes.
Doing anything more extravagant than that is not going to be cute.
>>
>>1077132
Depends on age.
>>
>>1077582
Sure
If it applies to you, you are too young to be on this website
>>
>>1077596
i agree

>>1077582
minor detected. gtfo seriously...
>>
ok I can understand celebrating 6 MONTHS and 1 YEAR.. but who the fuck celebrates every month? what kid of dumbshit are you OP? fuck you and your 7 month bullshitaversary. normal people dont have to celebrate every goddamn month. if you celebrate month by month then you have no future outlook.

fuckoff
>>
>>1077566

Good idea^

Something small man, don't make it weird.

7 Flowers, handpicked from around town (if your area isn't cold as fuck yet)

7 candy bars, to prove you'll love her even if she has no self control and diabeetus.

7 things you like about her, written nicely on stationary.

Don't do 7 stuffed animals, it's gaudy and lame. Don't do 7 bouquets of flowers -- same idea. Where do you put all that shit?
>>
>>1077131
>7 month
>anniversary
Anniversary literally means annual (once a year) you faggot. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/anniversary?s=t
>>
>>1077596
It no longer applies to me, with ex gf we'd go out somewhere a bit nicer than usual for "monthly anniversaries". Im 18, and was both of our first rather serious relationship. I didnt do gifts (well 3 months i kinda did, but that was coincidence as it lined up with her birthday).
>>1077598
I wasn't saying it applied to me. But if OP is underage, or in his first real relationship it can be a bigger deal
>>
wrap your junk in gypsum band aid, wait for it to dry, remove and use it as a cast to cast a personalised dildo for when you're not there
>>
>>1077660
Those are good suggestions... But then what do you do for the 8th month? 9th? 10th...

You shouldn't feel like you have to do something just so she will be happy and it will keep the relationship going.

If that is the case the you should reevaluate your relationship - http://doanusho.com/common_interests/
>>
>>1077131
Ask to hold her hand for the first time. Don't forget to use a glove, wouldn't want to get pregnant.
>>
>>1077702
thats way too forward, i would suggest OP tries eye contact first
>>
>>1077158
Wins!
>>
Cover your dick in plaster and fill the resulting mold with liquid rubber, creating a dildo of your cock for your girlfriend.
>>
>>1077233
This
>>
>>1077158
Ravioly ravioly was in a pocket oly
>>
>>1078341
Impossible with autism levels that high
>>
File: 1477067482903.jpg (243KB, 670x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1477067482903.jpg
243KB, 670x1190px
Release 6 greased hogs in her school each with a number spraypainted on their back. Bonus points, come up with a 7 word phrase you can omit one word from for giggs and write them on their bellies.
Something like:
1 - I
2 - Want
3 - To
5 - You
6 - For
7 - Ever
>>
>>1077212
>>107721
>let me guess, OP is one of them people who type "RIP in peace" too.

His girlfriend probably does
>>
>>1077131
Make her a plushie or something.
>>
>>1078499
Someone did this at my school but instead of pigs they used bullets
>>
Are you 15? Jesus
>>
>>
>>1077131

Fisting?
>>
File: 1449971406929.jpg (14KB, 251x297px) Image search: [Google]
1449971406929.jpg
14KB, 251x297px
>>1077702
This post is so underrated
>>1077131
Don't do anything, if you start celebrating months it's basically saying "Hey we could break up at any moment now. Best to cherish the few days we have" Which is weird and won't lead to a long relationship man, don't.
>>
>>1077702
This only works if she knows she's dating him.
>>
>>1077131
You could smile at her and say "want some coffee?" then forget about that line of questions it for another 5 months.
>>
>>1078696
I laughed
>>
Roofy a tang and vodka drink for her. While shes out, do all the fucked up sexual things you've been wanting to do but she's to prudish to try.

Threaten to blow up her house if she finds out and suggests you are anything but honorable.
>>
>>1077131
>having to celebrate 7 months
Dude, run
>>
>>1077131
Op am 18 as well, just buy her favorite candy or something cheap. Also vute random gifts every 2 months or so make a girl happy
>>
>>1077131
let me grab her in the pussy
>>
>>1077131
>7 months
Why wait for 7 months. You could totally celebrate 6 months, 23 days, 6 hours, 13 seconds, 169 milliseconds, and 9 nanoseconds.
>>
>>1077131
Get an inflatable butt plug, inflate and fuck her raw. The pussy is pretty damn thigh, lemme tell ya.
>>
>>1078350
This is the 2016, we have this thing call a 3-D Printer now.

If OP's GF is a Harry Potter fan or into the occult (which is the only reason to celebrate 7 months), something cute and useful like a themed fridge magnet of a Quidditch Snitch or a Pentagram. Don't use clay because clay is heavy. Use a 3-D printer, or cut out plastics (reuse reduce recycle) and paint it with either spray paint (special ones that can paint plastic) or nail polish/
>>
fuck her in the pussy with a roman candle
>>
give her a vibrator filled with thermite and a timer so she realy goes off
>>
>>1081250
A casted dick would look miles better than a printed dick.
>>
>>1077131
I've tried to cast a ring with aliminium. Was a fail but eventually I made one by filing self-made ingot. She loved it because self-made for her.
>>
Suggest a romantic evening with wine, sensual music, dim lights, satin sheets and Jamal while you're sitting in the recliner beating your wimpy white sausage while he's fucking her right in the pussy.
>>
>>1079039
This very true women pick up on grammer and context all the time.
>>
File: IMG_20161113_020413.jpg (2MB, 2432x3286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161113_020413.jpg
2MB, 2432x3286px
I made my girl some "silver roses" and she seemed to really like them. There essentially just a sheet of aluminum or some other metal shaped into a flower. Pic related it's a practice one I still have but I hadn't removed the paint from the metal. All you really need is a template, Google it. Goodluck
>>
This thread is getting old enough, you need to start thinking about your 8th month anniversary
>>
>>1077660
You forgot 7 penises
>>
>>1077215
what's so spontaneous about if if you have to ask /diy/
>>
Give her the ol' lickaroo.
>>
>>1077131
>>1077148
THIS

but in the meantime you could get testosterone shots, so when your one year anniversary rolls around you will be able to be a man and give her a good hard dicking, instead of sitting in the corner watching, as the bull that you found on craigslist go balls deep in her
>>
>>1081508
>I don't know what thermite is: the post
>>
My stupid GF does this shit as well ,every month it's an anniversary and yes she is mentally unstable
>>
>>1077131
rape her
>>
>>1077131
ask her not /diy/
>>
>>1077148
This. Your a faggot otherwise. Post this on /b and see what they say hahaha.
>>
>>1077131
Spoon ring. They're cheap and easy to make. I use stainless steel, and don't even need a mapp torch, just pliers wrapped in duct tape (to avoid scratches) and grip strength. A rubber mallet is also useful. Or, if you're feeling a little fancier, you can get a silver dollar and by tapping it with a hammer all around the edge against a very solid surface (like an anvil or a stone counter), you can gradually flatten it out into a silver ring and punch out the middle with a metal punch.

There's literally hundreds of DIY jewelry projects on Pinterest which cost almost nothing, take very little skill, and look pretty.
>>
We're working most of our lives ( self employed + school ) so for us our monthly "anniversary" ( is there a proper word for that in english? ) is a nice moment to get a break a just spend the day together. Is that really that weird? Judging from comments here it seems like it.
>>
>>1087478
Spending one day a month together isn't completely crazy at 7 months. It's the worrying about getting the right gift to the point of going on an anonymous image board asking for help that seems a little too joined at the hip.

Of course, this thread is nearly a month old, and i doubt you're even OP, so 3/10, made me respond.
>>
breakfast in bed. even if she works bad hours especially if she works bad hours.
>>
>>1089224
and wait for 1 year with a big gift
>>
>>1077131
>1 Year
Put a snake in her boot
>>
>>1077131
>anniversary
>anni
>annus
>year
>7 month year-mark
Can you into math?
Don't commemorate things that don't mean anything. The day you adopted a label is fucking retarded.
Give her gifts when you get good ideas for them.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.