[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have acquired some relatively nice 5.1 Logitech speakers for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20161028_194415.jpg (3MB, 5271x2965px) Image search: [Google]
20161028_194415.jpg
3MB, 5271x2965px
I have acquired some relatively nice 5.1 Logitech speakers for free. They are Logitech G51 speakers. Old, yes, sound quality great. They were found and I acquired them. My problem is that my laptop only has one connector as shown in the picture. Is there an adapter for this that I had not found online; is there a way I can solder them together and produce surround sound from them that way that is effective? The tools I have are the basic workbench tools from screwdrivers to wrenches to pliers and solder irons and such. Any ideas to help me? Help me /diy/ you are my only hope.
>>
>>1076994
No. But you can buy an external USB soundcard.
>>
>>1076994
Logitech use to have a adaptor with speakers to make them into avi plugs then i used avi to aux to work mine back in the day.

But easiest way would be to go sound card or external, youll have no chance finding the adaptor now
>>
>>1077024
I take back my words, check online for game adapter for logitech about 12$, then you just need the aux to rca plugs
>>
Buy an audio splitter
>>
whats the other end of the cable look like
>>
Google Logitech speakers religious radio. It's a legit widespread issue that, when on, at any volume, you'll hear religious messages.
>>
>>1076994
>nice
>Logitech speakers
pick one
>>
>>1077038
This is only give you left and right audio and you'd have to run the sub in mono so it's not going to work if you want 5.1.

However depending on how you want to do it you would need an independent audio interface. While overkill (but I use much higher quality and much more expensive monitors) I have a Focusrite 18i20 which is capable of 5.1 out but if you're only listening to music you will only achieve 2.1 anyway.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.