[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I bought the car it was brand new but it looks like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161028_113518.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161028_113518.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
When I bought the car it was brand new but it looks like this wasn't put on properly, it looks like shit and I've had it like this for 2 years. any way to fix it or nigger rig it where it looks normal?
>>
File: IMG_20161028_113513.jpg (4MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161028_113513.jpg
4MB, 2340x4160px
>>1076845
>>
Have you tried removing the center console and using glue to hold that carpet back in place then putting the center console back on?
>>
>>1076849
Not sure that console just comes off
>>
>>1076849
Plus I'm not sure if glue would fuck with the wiring in there is the problem
>>
>>1076851
>Not sure that console just comes off

Itll bolt off easily

>>1076852
It wont
>>
>>1076909
There are wires behind it but there's nothing for the glue to attach to really
>>
>>1077096
What exactly do you want us to say?
You wont bolt off your console, and you wont glue it down. There is nothing else you can do
>>
youtube insturctions or get a repair manual for your car online/at autozone. center consoles can be removed, full carpets can be removed.

get the console out of the way and see why its like that, probably just not tucked into place right
>>
>>1076845
just use a butterknife or some thin flat thing to push it in. start where it is tucked under and just slide it along so it gets pushed under.

you only need to remove parts to tuck in carpet if they have a lip like they do around the door trim to hold them to the pinch welds.
>>
Should've complained about it when you picked up the car.
>>
>>1076845
i clean cars for a living and this is actually quite common in new vehicles. if it was ever meant to be leased thatd be where the wires for he blackbox went, somone may have vigourously vaccuumed workshop shit out of it but you should be able to stick it back in place with a popsicle stick
>>
>>1076845
just use a panel remover to push it back in. same shit happens with my car and i use a panel remover to push it back in. no biggie
>>
What Ford is it? My 2013 Focus is all impecable
>>
>>1077309

this. who the fuck DOESNT inspect the vehicle before you drive it off the lot? cause the dealership can say you did the damage if you didnt bring it to their attention beforehand. and your warranty wont cover the defect. they will say it was normal wear and tear

good job OP
>>
>>1077418
It actually seems to be too thin
>>
>>1076846
So broke right now that I'm jealous of the coinage you have just laying around in your car
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.