[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone use software and a mic to tune their piano? i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (100KB, 1108x436px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
100KB, 1108x436px
Anyone use software and a mic to tune their piano? i've got a tuning hammer, and i'm gonna borrow a friends laptop so i can try and use the "Entropy Piano Tuner" http://piano-tuner.org/ that creates a stretched inharmonicity tuning for you after recording all your keys. i guess the idea is that by randomizing the variation between keys, you create a piano that doesn't go out of tune as fast, as the tunings drift, they're not as distinguishable or something.

anyways, what have your results been with this?
>>
I've used tunelab but that cost quite a bit of money.
>>
>>1073595
Why not just get a fake piano? It feels pretty much the same and it sounds decent enough.
>>
>>1073777
Why not get a harbor freight impact drill. It feels pretty much the same as a dewalt and it works decent enough
>>
Fuck's sake, use your cell phone.
>>
>>1073595
>http://piano-tuner.org/
Neat, but try /mu?

I'd be concerned that most mics are pieces of shit until you start spending 100+ bucks. But they might be good enough, you're only playing one tone at a time.
>>
Mics and software take the average of the dominant frequencies so there is a variation present.
>>
File: a6278c43ed403fa830dc47e690bdb5fa.jpg (865KB, 2048x1529px) Image search: [Google]
a6278c43ed403fa830dc47e690bdb5fa.jpg
865KB, 2048x1529px
>>1073777
Congrats, dumbest comment I've read in a while. And I went to visit /pol/

Hey, since we're on the topic of instruments, anyone know of good organ music that gives you good feels and has a good amount of low notes. Pic related, I've always wanted to visit a cathedral and listen to one.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.