[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, Does anyone have any DIY pictures, ect regarding suvival/Nuclear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hi, Does anyone have any DIY pictures, ect regarding suvival/Nuclear war survival/ Surviving aftermath ect? Anything you might deem relevant/Nescessary is greatly appreciated! thanks in advance.
>>
>>1073161
Bump for the love of god
>>
>>1073166
Is there something you aren't telling us anon?
>>
>>1073169
Yes. This isn't /pol/
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Survive-a-Nuclear-Attack
>>
>>1073161
Potassium iodide
>>
File: 1416057707624.png (4KB, 172x176px) Image search: [Google]
1416057707624.png
4KB, 172x176px
>>1073161
You posted the fucking book you bumble fuck.

It has information, how to build a shelter, how to build a very basic sort of gigercounter, buy the fucking book.
>>
Considering the elevated possibility of open war between the the US and Russia in the future, probably not a bad time to invest in this.

A lot of it is just election year / leaks related elevation of underlying forces that have been at work all along, but there is something to it. The US is obviously continuing to try to squeeze Russia via its influence in Europe, and the pacific region. Whoever comes to control the south China sea will also have a lot of power, which is why the US is trying to cripple China trade-wise. Russia is beginning to crumble on the inside from economic sanctions as the elites to gobble up whatever scraps are left. The US has shown signs of an empire in its twilight for a long time.

Humans have been here before, but we've never had nukes and such a globalized system. Nonetheless both Russia and the US know better than to use nukes, but if really pushed...
>>
>>1073161

Why would you want to survive?
>>
>>1073255
The book is available for free too, last I knew. I don't think the OP is going to do much better than that book. Maybe add Cody Lundeen's When All Hell Breaks Loose and 98.6. and add a couple Ragnar Benson titles like Survivalist's Medicine Chest and Survival Poaching. Improvised Medicine by Iserson can't be recommended enough for post-SHTF medical treatment, I think.
>>
>>1073161
>deem relevant
Just die like everyone else, you fucking autist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.