[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I have a pic related and I want to break it down so that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161012_131224.jpg (40KB, 540x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161012_131224.jpg
40KB, 540x413px
Ok so I have a pic related and I want to break it down so that I can use the display and connect it to a RCA connector making it a display for a camera
What is the best way to do so?
>>
>>1069492
The controller board inside doesn't have VGA input so it is impossible (for your level)
>>
>>1069492
There's no circuitry to convert from analog composite (RCA) or VGA to digital. Think about it: Why would the PSP convert it's GPU's digital output to analog, for the panel's controller to convert back to digital?
>>
>>1069492

this has to be the stupiest post of the day
>>
>>1069526
Hey btard if you've nothing to contribute keep your stupid posts to yourself.

As the other two annons said it'd be next to impossible for beginner level, but you might just repurpose it and ditch the shell.
>>
>>1069529
Thats what I was thinking about but I can't figure out what
>>
If it still works, why not link the camera to your home network and just use the browser in the PSP to view it? Then you can be wireless and watch your camera while you're in the can.
>>
File: go-cam-psp.jpg (22KB, 450x324px) Image search: [Google]
go-cam-psp.jpg
22KB, 450x324px
>>1069613
It's been a long time since I used my PSP, but I dont think you could do that, it doesnt load the image.
>>1069492
Maybe you could use the input for the PSP camara and plug your own (not sure if its possible).
>>
>>1069529

whats a btard? you sound like you are mad bro
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.