[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I bought a digital photo frame from the thrift store a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: L11030293a[1].jpg (35KB, 650x498px) Image search: [Google]
L11030293a[1].jpg
35KB, 650x498px
So I bought a digital photo frame from the thrift store a couple days ago. It was super cheap and I needed a small screen for a costume I'm building anyway. The problem is, it automatically shuts itself off after a couple minutes. I need it to stay on. There's no setting for this in the options menu. Is there anything I can do to keep this thing on until the battery runs dead?
>>
>>1054444
Make a 555 circuit close a relay that replaces a button that keeps it working and have it press it every x seconds.
>>
>>1054506

I've seen fake security cameras that have a flashing red led, the PCB from that would if connected to the button points on the pic frame in place of the LED without having to build a circuit right?
>>
Any suggestions for a super cheap alternative to this thing? I just need a small screen that will display at least just an image. It would be great if it could also display something animated, but that's not necessary. I have a very small budget for it though, like it would need to be around $10.
>>
>>1054542
Get an old phone.
>>
>>1054542
Print the image out on paper.
Backlight it with HID bulb.
>>
>>1054507
Ohh lel, just lel. You would need to use the signal current that the board is looking for, but assuming you know how to break both boards down and find a and B, sure, it will work.
>>
>>1054888
9/10 times the shits just going to work. I've ran 5.5 v into 3v inputs for months before blowing out shit I did not care about blowing out (I knew it was over the voltage)

Also nice get
>>
>>1054542
>>1054629
>Get an old phone.

That.

You can get shitty Android prepaid phones for $10. Great battery life, easy in the OS to tell the screen to never shut off, and they'll play animations / video.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.