[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /diy/ I need some help with my Halloween costume, I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Alright /diy/ I need some help with my Halloween costume, I wanted to try and make a papa emeritus II but I'm having a incredibly tough time trying to get a hold of the right materials to make it. The hat I can order online but the materials for the gown is the difficult part, there's nowhere on line to figure out what type of material it's even made from.
Anybody with costume making experience know a thing or two about this kind if stuff.
>>
>>1053587
http://www.childrenofghost.com/2015/07/18/meet-the-designers-who-designed-papa-emeritus-iiis-costume/
>>
>>1053590
It speaks of the designers that made it but not of the materials used to make it.
>>
>>1053587
Just go to a local fabric store and look around until you find something that matches. It looks like some type of satin. The brocade would be a little tricky, but is also likely something you can find. The hat is easy as well. There's no point in buying it if you can make it yourself in an afternoon. You could make it with some cloth and a coat hanger if you really wanted to, but cardboard with the cloth stretched over it would be more durable.
>>
>>1053587
Just remember that the upside-down cross is a symbol of the papacy, adopted when Peter was allegedly crucified upside-down.
>>
>>1053587
http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Black-Clergy-Gothic-vestment-Stole-set-chasuble-Casula-Casel-CASULLA-/381722362989?nav=SEARCH
>>
File: receive satan.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
receive satan.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>
>>1053587
Why does it have to be the right material?
Why do you have to by the hat?
>>
File: PapaLazarou.jpg (10KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
PapaLazarou.jpg
10KB, 400x267px
Did someone say Papa Lazarou?
>>
>>1053587
>>1053606
>>1053957
>hat
Cripes, I'm not even catholic and I know it's called a miter.
>>
>>1054292
Miter means pope-hat in French
>>
Papa III is less edgy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.