[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE i can get this pneumatics for this aplication. In my country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

WHERE i can get this pneumatics for this aplication. In my country this kind of furniture is over 1k US I want to make my own !
>>
car scrapyard (rear hatch door on estates best for a pair) maybe an idea. Be very careful if you have to remove these yourself tho ;)
>>
>>1051353
Why not just build it with drawers...
>>
That thing looks like a deathtrap. And how are you going to build strength into that flat piece?
>>
>>1051382
Why deathtrap anon ?
>>
>>1051356
Do u know any supliers ? Thanks fags
>>
>>1051413
>OP is folding his socks and putting them under the bed
>nigger-rigged pneumatics collapse
>OP is beheaded
>>
>>1051353

It's not practical, those gas springs are only going to raise the bed to a small angle, so all the space at the head end will be very hard to reach.

>>1051413

A kid is going to jump on the bed while you have your arm under it.
>>
File: 1303449668058.png (361KB, 499x357px) Image search: [Google]
1303449668058.png
361KB, 499x357px
>>1051416
>This broken English response
>He posts on 4chan so much he probably thinks 'FAG' references comradery
>>
>>1051448
>he probably thinks 'FAG' references comradery

Language means what we make it mean. Fagot.
>>
File: scissor.jpg (22KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
scissor.jpg
22KB, 500x323px
>>1051353
What about an electric motor spinning a scissor jack for a car mounted at the headboard of the bed.

Make sure you have a strong frame to hold the mattress/box spring, but a scissor jack for a car should be able to lift that weight.

Hinge it at the headboard, scissor jack to lift, electric motor to spin it, sliding attach point to reduce stress on the frame.

What do you guys think?

I'll bet I could get this going in my garage.
>>
>>1051477
Sounds either slow as fuck or dangerous as fuck
>>
>>1051356
hatch lifters aren't going to be near strong enough to hold that up
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (33KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
33KB, 640x636px
>>1051382
It's plenty strong. I've installed 6 or 7 murphy beds, on which the platform is literally a steel channel frame and plywood and supports 2 adults without any issues.
>>
File: 419564.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
419564.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
Here's a complete set of mechanisms for $100: http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/419564/GasPistonBedMech-60-231-2pc.aspx

I don't know where you're from, but you should be able to google "selby bed hardware" and find someone selling some version of this.
>>
>>1051353
I've got one of these beds with a 25 year memory foam mattress, it works great but on the down side it's heavy as fuck, not just the frame, the mattress is a cunt to move but then you really don't have to all that often, and moving it from one house to another requires you take it apart, luckily considering my advancing years and generally shitty health I won't need to buy another bed ever again.

tl;dr - great bed heavy as a motherfucker though!
>>
>>1051448
>>1051460
Well thank u comrad faggster I have learn the ways of chans
>>
>>1051526
THANK YOU ANON... this is what I need
>>
>>1051477
michaelcthulu did that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBWehwb5KQM
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.