[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way I can put a claw tub like pic related on something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is there a way I can put a claw tub like pic related on something it can overflow into? What kind of flooring or whatever would I need to put beneath it?
>>
>>1049890

Just treat it like a shower. Standard water proof tile flooring with tiled wall, grate in the floor with a shower drain.
>>
>>1049890
you do know that the tub has an overflow drain, right?
>>
>>1049972
That doesn't negate the fact that I want it to be able to overflow without damaging anything.
>>
Wet room the bathroom or part of it.
>>
bamboo is what you want. Also you need to make a large shower pan for the water to escape into a modified drain that also lets it drain from the tub.
>>
>>1049983
Quick paint dwg but you get the idea.
>>
File: paint-tub.jpg (51KB, 1041x725px) Image search: [Google]
paint-tub.jpg
51KB, 1041x725px
>>1049986
newfag
>>
You could put it in a giant drain pan, but that would be a trip hazard
>>
>>1049987

that looks like the bathtub will slide downward making it unlevel unless you put notches into the floor for the claw feet, or secure it in some other way.

>>1049890

personally, i'd build a tiled in section with raised ledges around the floor drain, and put the tub into that. you're going to have to be mindful, though, as to how much weight your subfloor can bear in this area. if it's on the second floor or higher you're going to have to reinforce the fuck out of your floor.
>>
>>1050068

Doesn't need a drain pan. Just needs to be surrounded by drains and walls. The drains can be level with the floor (with a bit of work).
>>
>>1049977
>i like plugging up the overflow drain so I can completely submerge myself and pretend I'm a submarine but when I do the water all pours out the edge. Please help /diy/!

That's what you sound like
>>
>>1050769
What's the problem?
>>
>>1050803
Lol

I like you
>>
Put it in an enclosure for a roll-in shower with a trough drain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.