[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help finding info on an ic chip. The two burnt ones are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20160902_100345.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_100345.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I need help finding info on an ic chip. The two burnt ones are the same as the two next to the other gray chip. It looks like they read 4406 bd5d26. I cant find any info on them. Any help would be great. If anyone know the manufacturer that might help.
>>
Maybe you would get more answers if you told us if that pcb goes in your dildo controller or if it is for something else.
>>
>>1047869
Not sure what it's for. My guess is its a voltage regulator. This is the motherboard from an hp nx9600. Not sure how that will help.
>>
>>1047847
First thing you can glean from the board is that each ic contains a single mosfet.
Why? because there are only three connections to the ic (all four pins on one side commoned up, three pns on the other side commoned up and one lone pinon the same side).
I'll take a look around and see if I can come up with more info.
>>
>>1047875
And yes, I was right, part number is AO4406A
(Do not get confused with AM4406, TOTALLY different beast)
They exist on ebay. Good luck anon!
>>
And here's a link to the data sheet:

http://www.aosmd.com/res/data_sheets/AO4406A.pdf

And here's the marking code:

http://www.aosmd.com/res/markings/AO4406A.pdf
>>
>>1047880
Thank you all. I'm not sure how to post with out replying but this is for everyone that helped.
>>
>>1047847
>AO4406A
first hit on google you fucking faggot
>>
>>1047900
There's some jizz on the IC below (MAX1845). It's the switcher controller, so better fix it before changing the mosfets.

>>1047913
Not for me, though.
>>
>>1047913
> this is how google works
Your ignorance is astounding
Google results vary depending on a large number of variables ranging from obvious stuff like your country down to shit like what plugins or fonts you have installed.
>>
>>1047926
>Your ignorance is astounding
actually yours is, typing 4406 so-8(package) will ALWAYS yield the right result within 5 hits. So why don't you special snowflakes learn to google for fucking once?
>>
File: 2442084843.png (136KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2442084843.png
136KB, 800x800px
>>1047913
>>1047926
>>1048991
"smd 4406"
>>
>>1049042
I said so-8 as you should know at least to-8 to know what the fuck you're talking about. Which you don't, now kys.
>>
>>1049042
nvm you're proving we're right.
>>
>>1049312
>nvm
that's okay...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.