[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /diy/ long time lurker here, but just recently i made up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Sup /diy/ long time lurker here, but just recently i made up my mind brought home half a pallet that was lying around on my grandad farm and salvaged as much pieces as i could to make a spice rack gift for the qt3.14 , one large heavy duty screw holds the whole damn thing in place and larger wood screws keep things falling from the sides, just wanted to share it with you guys
>>
>>1047589
>>
did you put woodscrews into tile? what's with the ones at the top corners of the shelves that stick out so far?
>pallet wood in the kitchen
it's like you're trying to poison her
>>
>>1047592
>>
>>1047594
woodscrews into tile? nope, the ones at the sides were put in place so that things don't come out from the sides the pallet was food grade as they call them here, pure wood, no chemicals, no fire retardants, use to move heavy loads of fruit and other farm things, she poisons me with delicious food
>>
>>1047600

i was sloppy assembling this first level of the rack, here you can see the hole from where the whole thing hangs
>>
that is the ugliest fucking thing ive ever seen
>>
>>1047600
Even chemical laden pallets won't seep through glass. Irrelevant. Nice job.i would recommend going to home depot and buying a bunch of plastic spacers to hide the threads on the end screws. Better yet, put some drawer handles like a little rail. Looks nice though.
>>
>>1047640

thanks ill check that out
>>
>>1047589
the most useful thing yet from a pallet

>thumbsup
>>
>>1047684
>>
Can't balance
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.