[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone made their own loom? I want to make one and make ponchose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: rhm.gif (67KB, 520x322px) Image search: [Google]
rhm.gif
67KB, 520x322px
Anyone made their own loom? I want to make one and make ponchose and rugs and stuff.. I'd like some good design recommendations of both the loom and ponchos
>>
>>1044921
Google.com. Dickhead.
>>
File: Obststiege-1.jpg (2MB, 2545x1848px) Image search: [Google]
Obststiege-1.jpg
2MB, 2545x1848px
>>1044921
if you dont want fine texture (i made stuff with wool) you can make a cheap one with pic related.

one short side gets a row of holes
the other side gets the same amount of holes as a zigzagged line
bam, loom is ready. you can put string around every second string in the loom and tie them to a stick to make things easier.
>>
>>1044921
I made a floor loom for my boyfriend based off of various photos he picked out from the net.

It was not hard at all to build, and I made it all shooting from the hip without any blueprints.

The beater bar was a bit of a bitch to make, but I overenginered it so that it would last.
>>
>>1044921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey68uVUuyvs
>>
>>1045412
Noice, gonna use this design.

About the poncho - how do I make the hole? do I just cut it and tie the threads around the hole, or how?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.