[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I sleep facing at a downwards angle WITHOUT touching the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: down.png (10KB, 843x343px) Image search: [Google]
down.png
10KB, 843x343px
How do I sleep facing at a downwards angle WITHOUT touching the front of my head?

Pic: I tried putting a pillow under my chest/shoulders and the left side of my neck/face. And another pillow between the right side of my face and the wall. This works but I wonder if there's a better idea?
>>
And it doesn't have to be a perfect 90 degree downward angle, just kind of facing in that direction.
>>
>>1043768

>that color coded image showing what is what

jesus you are autistic... did you really have to color each thing and label it, as if we cant see what the hell it is
>>
>>1043775
I'm desperate and it took a few minutes, so here's your "I don't really care enough to put any effort"
>>
>>1043768
What the hell are you trying to do and why the hell can't you just put two riser blocks under the feet of the bed like every other normal human?
>>
File: GFY.jpg (113KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
GFY.jpg
113KB, 750x800px
>>1043776

well, heres your "I dont care about solving your problem" post, fucktard
>>
>>1043778
And here's you "srry, I ddn't mean 2 make u mad.. thnx 4 ur generosoty"
>>
>>1043777
I'm amused by all your helpful responses
>>
Sorry for my autism.
>>
I always upside down pharo. Depends on body proportions ig. But if you cross your arms across your chest and tuck your chin in a bit it's hella comfortable.
>>
There's laws that protect us from violence so you can be impolite without worrying. But before laws existed, you'd have to be polite to someone, or get your head smashed.
>>
>>1043787

Can you illustrate this for me? I am having a hard time visualizing it.
>>
>>1043780
Kek
>>
File: 753677586024.pt01.jpg (242KB, 2005x1568px) Image search: [Google]
753677586024.pt01.jpg
242KB, 2005x1568px
>>1043768
Maybe you can install something like this on your bed. Is this what you meant?
>>
>>1043799
thanks anon. that would work but the top part makes contact with the forehead and I need something that doesn't clamp your face too hard.
>>
>>1043802
Why do you need that specific position?
>>
maxillary sinus problem from getting drowning in a liquid chemical and I need surgery and have to face downwards for a few months including sleep
>>
Get a rope, tie a loop in it, suspend it from the ceiling and rest your neck on it.
>>
File: PP-comparison-page-02-original.png (1MB, 1002x854px) Image search: [Google]
PP-comparison-page-02-original.png
1MB, 1002x854px
Google image search "Pregnancy pillow".
Being pregnant is really uncomfortable and you can't lie on your back either, so they have a bunch of different shaped pillows to help pregnant women be comfortable. Maybe one of those weird pillows will help you
>>
>>1044248
thanks matey 8y b8y
>>
File: chin_support.gif (6KB, 989x560px) Image search: [Google]
chin_support.gif
6KB, 989x560px
Hang your head off the bed and put a pillow under your chin so it props your head up off the side of your bed.

No contact other than chin, so it shouldn't fuck with your sinuses.
>>
>>1043813
Did you try asking the doc who told you that?
>>
File: SKULL SOFTENER DIY.png (163KB, 787x1784px) Image search: [Google]
SKULL SOFTENER DIY.png
163KB, 787x1784px
Are you bone softener guy?
>>
>>1044474
I was not prepared for this thread
>>
>>1044474

I just lost it at work....sides in orbit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.