[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey people I can't work out this plug for my cooker I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0001.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Hey people I can't work out this plug for my cooker I have black and red cables on the cooker plus a completely stripped wire then this is the plug I'm so confused
>>
>>1041600
show front of the plug..
>>
File: ccu.jpg (5KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
ccu.jpg
5KB, 281x281px
>>1041600
>>1041609
My spidey sense tells me that is not a "plug" or socket at all, and is just a cooker connection unit. The neutral is loose. The knockout at the bottom is where the cable from the cooker would enter.
>>
>>1041615
You are correct sorry mate the brown and blue wires enter from the bottom and the yellow and green wire goes in at the top the problem is I cant work out where the wires from the cooker go in to this unit
>>
>>1041617
>I cant work out where the wires from the cooker go in to this unit

You put the connection from the cable & the connection from the cooker both in at the bottom. Some knoblord has knocked out the top on the earth connector for some reason, but normally that would enter from the bottom, too.
>>
>>1041600
red to brown
black to blue
green/yellow to bare wire

the cooker's wires should be held firmly by the strain relief, which is missing a screw in your pic.
tighten the terminal screws until they squeak.
>>
File: Db2aqwL[1].jpg (50KB, 784x487px) Image search: [Google]
Db2aqwL[1].jpg
50KB, 784x487px
Stranded wire under a screw for a cooker? Can't let a little housefire get in the way of fun, huh?
>>
Thanks guys been a massive help have a good day
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.