[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got some work ahead of me where I need to look at my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 71bc+SHXdBL._SL1080_.jpg (135KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
71bc+SHXdBL._SL1080_.jpg
135KB, 1080x1080px
I've got some work ahead of me where I need to look at my phone a lot but keep my hands free, so I'm trying to work on a setup where I can mount my phone to my wrist. The tricky part is I need my phone to have vertical orientation. Like if my forearm was horizontally in front of me, the phone would be vertical, as if the phone and arm made a little cross. Kind of awkward looking, I know, but I'm not making this for everyday use.

Most arm and wrist mounts for phone are made exercise so the phone rests horizontally, which isn't what I'm looking for. There's a wrist mount kit you can buy, but it's expensive and doesn't specify which phones can be used or if it can be tilted vertical.

My idea for this was to get a phone case that has a belt attachment, and then buy a wristband with a gap for the belt attachment to connect to. It's kind of like what you see in the picture. the problem with this example is the "gap" on the wristband is not the direction I need, and if I just bought that my phone would heave horizontal orientation. Is there a technical term for the "gap" and "belt attachment/loop" I'm referring too? The easiest solution would be to buy a wristband with that gap going the other way, but I have no idea how to search for something like that.

I know how to use a sewing machine, and with the materials could buy a wristband and then attach something to make my own gap that I could connect the belt attachment to. What do you guys think about this?
>>
File: 1458347968438-g.png (692KB, 1291x784px) Image search: [Google]
1458347968438-g.png
692KB, 1291x784px
>>
>>1040233
That looks retarded
>>
Why don't you just use a regular mount and turn on auto-rotate
>>
>>1040165
Get a belt holster with a clip that rotates 360°. Then just use any wristband.
>>
>>1040239
because theres a nigger on the picture
>>
>>1040165
Buy a cheap phone case, then use a dremel to cut a slot (or two slots) in the correct orientation, then run a belt through the case as you described, then mount the phone in the case.
>>
>>1040165

So OP you are going to play Pokemon Go?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.