[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody know how to keep the insides of rubber gloves dry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (180KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 866x1300px
Does anybody know how to keep the insides of rubber gloves dry even when you're washing dishes? Perhaps some sort of powder?
>>
>>1039978
I find a liberal sprinkling of lye does the trick.
>>
>>1039978
get ones with longer sleeves

or

don't sweat so much

or

don't splash water everywhere so that it goes down your gloves
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I'm going to try this stuff
>>
>>1039987
not OP but it is prob cause OP has hot water which makes it steam up in the glove.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>
>>1039990
ahh that makes sense
>>
>>1039984
this kills the 4channer
>>
File: gnewsense.png (293KB, 450x399px) Image search: [Google]
gnewsense.png
293KB, 450x399px
>>1039978
>Does anybody know how to keep the insides of rubber gloves dry even when you're washing dishes?

>rubbergloves for washing dishes

Is this some american thing or am I being trolled?
>>
>>1040083
Maybe he has a skin condition?
>>
>>1040083
It's something fags, germaphobes, and 60s house wife's wear.
>>
>>1039990
>hot water which makes it steam up in the glove.
explain what you think the mechanism for that is
>>
>>1040083

if you're like me I tend to put too much bleach in the dishwater, and don't give all the dish 100% area coverage in my scrubbing. Though I do try.

To remedy both these things, I just let the dishes sit in some hot ass soapy water. I want to get dishes done as quick as I can, but I don't want to burn my hands. Rubber Gloves insures that my hands wont be ending up with 3rd degree burns on them after washing said dishes.

Also if you do use bleach you should wear gloves.
>>
>>1040398
No idea what he thinks, but if water is very hot, the steam can condense on your arms and run down to gloves.
>>
>>1039978
cornstarch or talc
or chalk

don't use salt though
>>
>>1040398
hot water -> hot gloves -> hands in hot, enclosed space -> sweat

Ever been working on something (not sweaty, but active) and put a hand on something glossy? Ever see a halo of condensation around your handprint?
>>
>>1040083
So you dont ruin your manicure
>>
>>1039978
>when you're washing dishes?

I let the machine do it.
>>
>>1040083
It's not typical for at home, but lots of people do it when they have to wash dishes on an industrial scale, especially when it's a temporary or occasional thing.

All that soap, detergent, and hot water can be pretty bad for your skin.

If it's your whole job, you probably find ways to tolerate it without wearing gloves, because nobody wants to wear rubber gloves for an 8-hour shift that turns into a 14-hour day.
>>
>>1040490
i let the women do it
>>
Goldbond or baby powder maybe
>>
>>1040083
You know what, I've recently started doing it myself.

I always thought putting on a pair of marigolds was fucking gay, but then I gave it a shot and found I can wash stuff with the hot tap on without burning the fuck out of my hands.
>>
Duct Tape the opening to your forearms. Enjoy your new second skin.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.