[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm doing a run of teak cock rings, I use two hole cutters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

I'm doing a run of teak cock rings, I use two hole cutters and a router to get a decent donut shape, that takes me 10 minutes, but sanding it smooth takes me an hour and a half. I use a flappy sanding bit on the drill press for the center, but it's no good for the other surfaces.

I've tried strapping tape round a large bit until the ring fits snuggly and I can fit that into the drill press and sand, but it's risky as if it's too tight suddenly spinning it can make it crack.

Is there a tried and tested method for finishing a shape like this? or maybe you've got a method I could rig?
>>
>work-safe board
>>
>>1037014
I'm making a run of bracelets
>>
>wooden cock rings
Aren't cock rings supposed to be adjustable? Or at least have some amount of give, e.g. silicone?
>>
>>1037016
well you should have said that instead of what you already did

(I don't have any issue with stuff like this, but those are the rules)
>>
>>1037028
Totally forgot.

>>1037020
Not these ones, you put them on when your wrist is floppy.
>>
>>1037029
Keep it up OP (in more than one way), you are doing gods work.
>>
>>1037009
What about sanding with a dremel?
>>
>>1037029

>you put them on when your wrist is floppy.
Kek
>>
>>1037014
I don't see anything that's NSFW. If he was demonstrating his "bracelet," then there'd be an issue.
>>
>>1037079
Also, to answer OP's question, have you ever thought of tumble sanding? You'd use a medium-fine grit (250-300) in a rock tumbler, put the wood in there, and leave it for a week or so. Comes out smooth as silk (very hard silk.)
>>
>>1037009
It says no "toys." There is a clear medical need for these items, it's called ED, they are not toys. I'd say a board full of old guys, such as this one, is the perfect place to post this thread.

You're welcome OP.
>>
I assume you don't have access to a lathe?
>>
File: 157889.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
157889.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
Spindle sander. It rotates and bobs up and down and you can make your own replacement drums instead of buying new ones.
>>
>>1037098
Aptly appropriate tool for the product being made.
>>
>>1037098
This. Goddammit.
>>
>>1037079
threads about "sexual things" have been deleted before, even when it was kept clean
>>
>>1037098

I basically rigged the inverse. It's no good for the outside or edges.
>>
When I have to grind metal rods etc, I put it in my drill and spin it fast against the grinder

Put it on a dowel, Chuck it and run it fast against a sanding surface?
>>
>>1037014
Surely that just means that the images are safe for work. If anyone cared to read half of the shit that gets posted on this board I'd have lost several jobs.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470684316464.jpg (45KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470684316464.jpg
45KB, 528x960px
>>1037020
This.

Not making removably dickrings.

As a dickfarmer i do not approve.
>>
>>1037274
Slide the bracelets over a pipe, one that fits fairly tight. Clamp down both ends of the pipe. Long strip of sandpaper that you can wrap around the rings, and sand by hand.
>>
>>1037405
Are those organic and free range?
>>
>>1037274
This
>>
>>1037485
a more reliable method of this would be an expanding rubber ring that swells thicker when a̶r̶o̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ clamped down witha screw, which can then be fixed into a mandrel, which can then be spun on a lathe, drill or similar tool, while the surface is then sanded.
>>
>>1037028

It was clearly just at typo. The keys are right next to each other.
>>
>>1037098
I was going to suggest this, unless I'm missing the point of what you're doing.
>>
File: bangle.png (115KB, 870x691px) Image search: [Google]
bangle.png
115KB, 870x691px
>>1037016
>bracelets
this

Google sez...
>>
>>1037098
>>1037109
>>1037117

Are you seriously retarded? Learn to fucking read asshats
>>
>>1037009
Teak splinters are poisonous.
>>
Best option is obviously a lathe.

I've use a disc belt sander before on outside edges. Make a jig to fit on your disc sander with a circle the size of the inside. Place ring on the circle and rotate it into the disc sander.

Disc sanders are very hardcore so get the highest grit sandpaper you can find for it.
>>
>>1037121
I'm honestly surprised to see this thread still up. mods can be a bunch of hard pressed assholes on this thread sometime.

>RIP Sixaxis sex robot doode.
>>
>>1037272
>>1037272
1. Take off the sanding sleeve
2. Insert rubber spindle thru "bangle"
3. tighten like you would to hold on sleeve.
4. Oscillate against handheld sandpaper.
5. Profit.
>>
File: 3 001.jpg (1MB, 2550x3507px) Image search: [Google]
3 001.jpg
1MB, 2550x3507px
Fuck me i'm scared now. desu it looks more like iroko than teak but that's no better.
>>
is it one of those carcinogens that you have to suck in for years, or is uranium :(
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.