[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to install a shed in my grandmas back of house.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (79KB, 400x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 400x616px
I'm looking to install a shed in my grandmas back of house. There used to be one there about 30 years ago, as evident by a very shitty repoint job that roughly outlines the original. The new shed is one of those put together plastic ones with a base
The problem I have is the AC unit. How much of a pain in the ass would it be to have it moved about 8ft to the right, under the window? Is it just a matter of extension piping or does the whole system need to be drained and cost me out the ass?
>>
To re-route pipework you would have to discharge and recharge your system yes.
>>
>>1035262
Costs around $400 to recharge a system. Plus you'll need the cost of materials like a new pipe word and longer power cables. Not worth it imo, just put the shed elsewhere.
>>
>>1035266
>>1035268

Ok thanks guys, I will tell her to place it elsewhere in the yard
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 400x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 400x444px
>>1035262
You should really comb that AC unit btw, especially now that it's summertime. Let your AC work at maximum efficiency instead of struggling to cool the freon.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1000x750px
>>1035526
I bought this set from Amazon and it works great
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>1035527
This one is a piece of garbage
>>
File: image.jpg (527KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527KB, 1242x1242px
>>1035528
I did mine after some hail damage, plus it was just old from the years with rocks from the mower and whatnot.
>>
File: image.jpg (531KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
531KB, 1242x1242px
>>1035529
Back to normal, I'll take any help I can get in this Texas heat. I put the grill cover back on obviously but this is just to show how nice you can get it.
>>
>>1035262
Not to mention the meter base and feeders.
>>
I swear to god I've seen you post this before like a year ago.
>>
>>1035529
>>1035531
>>1035526
so those little dents in the grille actually made a big difference in cooling?

>>1035620
it was a similar picture but i was asking about how to undo the shitty mortar job. thanks for remembering me
>>
>>1035640
No luck with the pressure washer?
>>
File: image.jpg (511KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511KB, 1242x1242px
>>1035640
The whole point is so that the fan can push air through the fins and help cool it down. My AC is old af so I'm doing all I can to keep it running 100%. Don't want to replace it since I'm not gonna retire here so I gotta take care of it as best I can. I also replaced the insulation today, keep them lines cool. Give your AC all the help you can in the summer
>>
>>1035747
When I told her what needed to be done she said dont bother. Shes one of those old people who think its inconviencing someone if it takes longer than 30 minutes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.