[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys of /diy/. Someone knows how to make a small compressor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: compresor-trifasico-20813.jpg (36KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
compresor-trifasico-20813.jpg
36KB, 348x301px
Hello guys of /diy/. Someone knows how to make a small compressor? I need make one for make a medic vacuum cleaner. Thanks
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-06-14-44-19.png (129KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-06-14-44-19.png
129KB, 480x854px
It's for this biomedic equipment
>>
File: ACYOVGGJ.jpg (29KB, 718x364px) Image search: [Google]
ACYOVGGJ.jpg
29KB, 718x364px
>>1034108
Or just buy one of these?
>>
>>1034115
No, must be a electric compressor.
>>
>>1034121
That's a manual suction device...
>>
>>1034108
Medical vacuums aren't compressors. They're in fact the exact opposite.
>>
>>1034126
Sorry I am from Colombia, and my English is very poor.
>>
>>1034124
But, the equip have a motor. The motor active a compressor o vacuum
>>
>>1034126
In spanish I know the name of the equip as "Aspirador de secresiones". I traduced the name on English. I thinked that looks equal that spanish.
>>
>>1034134
Portable secretions vacuum. It's basically a pump with a receiver to keep consistent pressure and a inline collector.

It's not a compressor that you need instead a vacuum pump - Bomba Aspiradora, Creo que es la traducción.
>>
>>1034150
Very thank you anon.
>>
>>1034126
Compressors can be used as vacuums. Many manufacturers use the same pumps for vac and compression. The equipment will be modified for vac service to make sure it doesn't injest anything. Typically you have some sort of collection tank and then a sealed inlet filter housing.

Source: Been in compressor/vac industry for going on 20 years.
>>
This is what you want OP. It works on adults too.
>>
On a medic vac? Back up op, are we talking medical equipment that may be used in the giving of medical attention? If so this isnt really suitable for a homebrew compressor son. Go buy a legit version. Consider the worst case - your homebrew compressor fails or is massively in excess of need, resulting in death?.... Your legal liability is so great it will need a crane to get you out.
>>
>>1034115
That's a suction machine not a compressor or vacuum you twat
>>
>>1036244
...Are you legit retarded? You do realize that the purpose of a medical vacuum is to provide suction.
>>
>>1035210
Hes from a 3rd world country. Read the OP. Pretty sure what ever Hes doing is probaby saving his life. You NEVER go to a south american hospital. You go there. You die for sure. You are better off in the rain forest eating poisonous frogs.
>>
>>1034111
This looks a lot like a breast pump, OP... Is this a fetish question?

>>1035207
Holy shit, these things work... well! Thought it was crazy when my wife pulled it out (for an at-that-time newborn), but they work great compared to a bulb syringe.

Sources: father of four
>>
>>1036244
What the fuck are you suctioning that a manual unit would be a worse choice than a homemade vacuum pump?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.