[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Open house tomorrow >Cleaning apartment >Never use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1466469485681.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1466469485681.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
>Open house tomorrow
>Cleaning apartment
>Never use refrigerator
>Find really old leftovers
>Just a box of mold
>Black on parts, very pungent

Is this toxic black mold? Or just mold that happens to be black? Am I fucked? Is this a hazmat situation or can I just get it to the dumpster?

My landlord already doesn't like me so I want to get rid of this at all costs short of brain damage. I got it into a flimsy trash bag but didn't realize it might be toxic until googling just now.
>>
did you eat it or turn it into dust and snort it?

no?

then you're fine, clean out your fridge you fucking autistic faggot
>>
>>1033957
just hold your breath, wear gloves and quickly put it in a bag and take it outside
>>
Watch out! Black mold has been blamed fpr everytjing from immediate death to unwanted pregnancy and paper cuts.

Of course is been linked to nothing unless you have bad asthma but do you really want to rusk developing a severe limp and have your socks not be as white as they can be?

Clean your fridge you baby.
>>
Generally, when people talk about toxic black mold it's growing on walls etc.

What you have there can just be disposed of in the bin.

Clean fridge with something that's not bleach, but is strong enough to disinfect the fridge. Bleach will taint all subsequent foodstuffs you put in there.
>>
>>1033957
Clean the fridge and then rent an ozone machine and run it on a little timer while you're out of the house for a few hours.
>>
>>1033988
>Clean fridge with something that's not bleach, but is strong enough to disinfect the fridge. Bleach will taint all subsequent foodstuffs you put in there.

This anon is stupid. Use bleach. It is approved to use in commercial kitchens as a disinfectant. You will not being using it in some super concentrated form. who the fuck puts food in the fridge without it being in some sort of container anyway?

The mold is nothing to worry about, just toss it in the dumpster quickly so it doesn't stink up your place.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.