[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I found like sixty railroad spikes and about 200 more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

File: 20160805_172459.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160805_172459.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Hey guys, I found like sixty railroad spikes and about 200 more not pictured.

What do?
>>
>>1033715
Lay some track?
>>
make 260 knives
>>
News at 6:

Train derails, hundreds killed, homeless bum blamed for stealing rail ties and spikes.
>>
>>1033725
No, they're like in a pile to the side. None were yanked out
>>
>>1033715
Make that gun from fallout that shoots them
>>
>>1033726
give them back to the train company before you get arrested.

>none were yanked out
yeah, especially then.
>>
>>1033748
this, they were laid out in preparation for some repair work. give them back before the feds raid your house.
>>
>>1033762
>Rusty ass old rail road spikes
These were not going to be used for a repair. Someone set them aside 20 years ago and forgot about them.
>>
Tie a rope to it and swing it around until it accidentally hits you in the mouth like I did when I was 13. I cannot explain to you how or why this happened, but the story is true.
>>
>>1033763
Regardless it is illegal to be in possession of rail company shot without a deed or bill of sale from them. If you're so sure they were abandoned go down to the closest rail yard to the spikes, explain your case, and ask to buy them
>>
>>1033763
>These were not going to be used for a repair. Someone set them aside 20 years ago and forgot about them.
I dunno where OP is located, but anyway.
In case you did not know--damaging or stealing railroad property is a felony charge in the USA.
Taking even one rusty damaged railroad spike is enough to get you well fucked.... For decades to come, if you are over 18.
>>
>>1033763
That's also never 20 years of rust. That's a weekend. I've seen and made a lot of rusty tools in my day and picked up a lot of old rusty shit... That shit is brand new
>>
>>1033764
>Hey Alex, let's tie a rope to this old nail
>>Why, Billy?
>Cause then we can swing it around like a whip like Indiana Jones!
>That's a fucking sick idea, Billy!

Kids do dumb shit. You weren't alone (in the grand scheme of things).
>>
create a Chinese railroad builder memorial
>>
>>1033721
>Lay some track
lay some fucking track!

('limp bizkit - rollin' starts playing)
>>
>>1033766
heh i see pieces of track and spikes all the time at estate sales
>>
File: fallout 4 railway rifle 7.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fallout 4 railway rifle 7.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
It's quite obvious.
>>
File: Sign1.jpg (171KB, 1200x757px) Image search: [Google]
Sign1.jpg
171KB, 1200x757px
>steals stuff for no reason at all
>says he dindu nuffin wrong
ten bux says OP is a black
>>
made some sparks when I mowed over one recently that "somehow" got in the middle of the yard

totally guilty of prying out spikes of a dead end run very close by, but that was years ago....the tracks were abandoned for a while before they scrapped the metal; they were too lazy to move the ties though

there are probably lots still out there but it would take a metal detector to find them

>>1033817

>manhole covers
kek
>>
anything on the rail's right of way is still rail company property.

rail spike steel is soft and low carbon.

they do make good practice metal for banging out things like knives. though the knives you can make with it won't be good.
>>
>>1033726
>>1033763

You are one dumb fucking millennial
>>
File: killme.png (2KB, 109x94px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
2KB, 109x94px
I guess you could make a

RAIL GUN
>>
make a mold
melt rail spikes
pour into mold
>>
>>1033715
To everyone who says this shit isnt 20 years of rust. Doesn't know dick. Theres a school bus in a swamp near where I live. Like not a single road around nobody knows how the fuck it got there. Its old as shit too.

Youd think it would be so rusty you could poke holes in it? Nope. Looks like some car that's stat in a parking lot for the last like 40 years... Rust happens. But without rogue DC voltage so electrolysis can happen. It actually does stop.
>>
>>1033851
Yes and no.

Your example doesn't apply because the bus would have been painted which would slow down the rust by decades. We also have no idea where you live, there are not a lot of rusty cars in Arizona.

Cars are also generally made out of steel rather than iron and certain alloys are more rust resistant.

Iron will keep oxidizing beyond it's surface. Yes, electroylsis will speed it up, so will it being in a wet area, being in an area with salt or other oxidizing chemicals, being physically abraded by sand or other materials in the wind.

You will find that Iron left to the elements will pretty much always have surface rust. So it's not like for the whole surface to be rusted, it would have had to have been there for years, the surface would be completely rusted in days and likely hours.

It's basically impossible to tell from a picture online how old they are.

What is certain is that OP is fucking scum who is stealing railroad property.
>>
OP here. Apparently this shit is illegal. Going back tomorrow morning with the spikes loaded into duffel bags and I'm just gonna dump 'em back where they were, even though they had fallen off the tracks.

Cool projects aren't worth going to jail for
>>
>>1033881
This is probably about as illegal as tearing the label off your mattress. Only reason it's 'illegal' is so people don't go around pulling spikes for scrap money.
>>
>>1033880
>We also have no idea where you live, there are not a lot of rusty cars in Arizona.

>swamp near where I live.
>school buses not using the cheapest paint and metal possible.

Well if I where to presume using my context clues. That most likely I was american. And that there is litearlly only a handful of states in the US that have. Actual swamps...

And if ur a pleb that thinks a marsh and a swamp are the same. Kys.
>>
>>1033829
I remember that was a problem around here a few years ago. Scrappers are scum.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2008/07/hundreds_of_manhole_covers_sto.html
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2011/06/missing_manhole_covers_plague.html

>>1033881
>>1033885
Still a good choice. Taking all of them off a ROW when you have no clear use for them doesn't make a lot of sense.
>>
Lived by the tracks all my life. You find these all the time if you walk along the tracks. No big deal, though I don't know why you would take so many of them. Just 1 is a cool souvenir I suppose. Nobody is going to come after you for taking them. Lazy union shits just throw them all over the place when they're doing repairs.
>>
>>1033769
>>1033715
Yup, Ive seen that kind of rust happen overnight.
Railroad company is going to be pissed off here soon.
>>
>>1033715
Go find a religious leader and use your imagination.
>>
>>1033831
If rail co at op's is anything like here, they practically leave the old stuff, (spikes, leveling plates, old rail, etc) on the road, clearly off the gravel bed, and within the distance reserved by local government for road maintenance, aka public property.
>>
>>1033726
>Delays mount as stolen material holds up essential repair work
>>
>>1033833
Le millennial boogeyman maymay xd
Dude complain about Pokémon Go in your next post it'll be cool.
>>
>>1033890
>Genesee County
>Flint
That explains a lot.
I'm in Grand Rapids and a few years ago, someine got caught trying to steal the 6'x6' grates that cover the steam cents downtown.
Like what the fuck.
It's a 30 foot fall into either cement or very hot water.
Fuckin crackheads, man.
>>
Alright, alright, you all have had your fun giving op here a good spook about the railroad company dragging him off in the night to the fucking gulags.

In all seriousness, if you ground off the nail heads and made them more streamlined, they would be perfect ammo for a homemade coilgun. Just don't ask me how to make it, I was going to start a thread on coilguns myself soon.
>>
>>1033932
A pokefag go player was actually killed in my area recently walking along train tracks.
>>
>>1034021
Yeah, and a guy in my area was killed by a train a week or so ago because he was drunk.
What's your point?
>>
>>1033766
Fuck off mate. You're not impressing anyone. It's scrap metal. No one cares.

>>1033715
Just let them stand until you one day do something and think, yeah i could really do with some rail road spikes.
>>
>>1033715
I've pried them out of a section of track that actually has trees growing between the ties and the ties were so rotten I did it by hand. some equipment really does just go abandoned and forgotten
>>
>>1033715
some have hc on them which means they are high carbon steel, OK for knives
>>
>>1033850
Good luck getting a hot enough fire to melt steel.
>>
>>1033723
>>1034107

THIS
>>
>>1034171
All you need is some jet fuel dude, not that hard.
>>
RAIL GUN!
>>
>>1033888
>And that there is litearlly only a handful of states in the US that have. Actual swamps...

So you live below the rust belt? Got it.
>>
>>1033779
Nothing wrong with purchasing or owning used rail material. The issue is that he found a pile of about 250 spikes in undriven condition. Hammer-ins look different. Rails tend to be sold for a shitload more, though, because they make great anvil segments.
>>
>>1033715
Build some sort of nailgun
>>
Make a bunch of coat racks.
electrolysis sacrifices.
drive them on the lawn of someone you don't like.
make a flower bed divider.
throw them at police cars.
make wind chimes.
>>
>>1033937
>>1033890
A year or two ago in my area, internet went down for the entire county (over 100k people) for nearly two days. Turned out that a methhead was looking for scrap, so he cut the fucking fiber optic lines because he thought they were copper.
>>
>>1033748

>OH SHIT BILL OUR RUSTY OLD SPIKES ARE GONE
>GEE TOM WE BETTER GET THE FBI TO RAID EVERY HOUSE IN A 12 MILE RADIUS
>>
>>1034107
>some have hc on them which means they are high carbon steel, OK for knives

"High Carbon" RR spikes are restricted by law to 0.30% carbon, specifically:

American Railway Engineering Association's Specifications
Page 5-2-3: Specifications for high carbon steel track spikes 1968. Carbon not greater than 0.30%, nor greater than 0.20% copper.

o.30% carbon content is not sufficient to make a knife blade, it will not harden in heat-treatment beyond the low 50's HrC, even if you dont temper it afterward.
>>
File: 70er3.jpg (796KB, 1840x1622px) Image search: [Google]
70er3.jpg
796KB, 1840x1622px
>>1033762

Haha,ohwow

>take some rusty nails, found on the ground
>fear that feds raid your home

murrika, fuckyeah.
Germanfag reporting out
>>
>>1034171
coal under the perfect conditions can burn at about 3590F (1997C), well above the melting temperature of steel
>>
>>1034924
In the US, damage and vandalism to a railroad are handled by the Federal Railroad Administration, a part of the US Department of Transportation. Removing railroad components that have not been decommissioned by the railroad themselves (spikes, ties, rails, trestle and girder segments, even rocks from railroad roadbeds) is a federal felony, punishable by up to 25 years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000, or both, not counting restitution if damages are incurred. Of course, that's top tier shit right there, but that's the laws as on the books.

>Murrica, land of the free, right?
>>
>>1034947
Are you a mongoloid? Since when has muh freedoms had anything to do with being allowed to steal?
>>
>>1033715
i have thousands of those fucking things. local track was ripped out and they just left them in buckets sitting there. i called the rail company a few times reminding them they they were left behind but they didn't seem to care much. after 3 years i said fuck it and brought em all home. never really have found a use for them but figure if i ever get sick of them sitting here i can always scrap them
>>
>>1034951
You're one ignorant cunt, aren't you? I'm pointing out to the German that he's right, by law someone can have his fucking door kicked in and all his belongings seized for taking a single railroad spike, should the Feds want to.

Muh freedumbs once also meant fair and equitable treatment before the law. $250k and 25 years for taking a single spike (not likely, but it exists by Fed guidelines,) isn't 'freedom.'
>>
>>1034952
If you posted them in a local paper or sent a registered letter to the rail company you'd have pretty good standing. If you don't have any proof of the calls I'm still scared. I know realistically they won't find you, but the consequences are too severe.
>>
>>1034960

>25 years for grabbing a piece of rusty iron thrown to the "kerb"

Sounds fair
>>
>>1034964
i'm not too worried. they did the same shit all along the 400km or so the rail used to run. lots of piles of ties, nails and even some track sections

they also piled up the gravel near all the crossings to prevent people from driving down. most of the gravel piles have since been removed by the locals for various uses and again it's not just my area but along the entire track. for the most part they basically removed the valuable shit and abandoned everything else

the really shitty part is that they refuse to sell any of the land even though it's now useless to them. fuck they gained most of that land for free from local farmers and imo it should be given back to the farmers. a few townships are trying to get sections to make walking trails and other useless shit but again the railroad company refuses. actually pretty fucking ridiculous how powerful railroad companies are here
>>
>>1034976
>the really shitty part is that they refuse to sell any of the land even though it's now useless to them.
Is it in the US? Then they have a future use for it. You'd be amazed the amount of taxes they have to pay for the right of way. After WWII, when the rail companies were having a hard time, they started shedding track like crazy. Thousands of miles of track were abandoned just to have to stop paying taxes on it. It actually put a number of small towns in the sticks into bankruptcy because some of them lost 70% of their tax revenue when the railroad closed the line and returned it to them. These were towns so small they weren't even a stop on said line but still.

>fuck they gained most of that land for free from local farmers
I doubt it was free. They are required to offer 'fair market value' for the land. While that might have been less than what the farmers wanted and they didn't have a say in the matter they still got paid.

Right now it costs about a million dollars a mile to lay new track. The rail companies are kicking themselves now that globalization and containerization have made rails a preferred method of overland transport again. They are slowly but surely upgrading and rebuilding their lines again for the first time since the 30's. Its been going on for about 20 years now but they have a lot of catching up to do.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 311x472px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 311x472px
>>1033911
Underrated
>>
>>1033715
sell them on ebay to wannabe blacksmiths.
>>
etsy rail spike for loads of cool ideas. Seen chopped ones used as drawer/door pulls in a kitchen.
>>
>>1034899
I kek'd
>>
>>1033764
Lost. Lolol. Fucking lost...
>>
File: RR spike coat rack.jpg (12KB, 165x209px) Image search: [Google]
RR spike coat rack.jpg
12KB, 165x209px
>>1034839
>Make a bunch of coat racks.
this.
looks like peeps on etsy might pay large for them.
and this is not a difficult project at all.
>>
File: rustic-wall-hooks.jpg (54KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
rustic-wall-hooks.jpg
54KB, 640x390px
>>1034952
easy project to use some of those spikes...

I collect a bunch of them (maybe like 25) when I was but a wee lad and they were ripping up an old line. had 'em in the garage until I thought of something to do with them. this was way before the internets and hipsters and 'upcycling' etc. mom was cleaning out garage years later and tossed them all. gaaaaaa. of course, not that hard to get more - they just ripped up a spur line near my house. I grabbed 2 spikes one day for my son who likes trains. thought to use them as part of a picture frame with a pic of my son with some trains when we went to the railway museum.
>>
>>1034960
>should the Feds want to.
they can do that for less then RR spikes...
there's a book titled something like "breaking 50 laws a day"... essentially just living your normal daily life you end up unknowingly breaking a lot of laws every day and should 'the man' be so inclined you could be arrested on any given day. granted these laws are obscure and usually not with high penalties. for that reason most are ignored and not enforced - most police probably aren't even aware of a lot of them yet they are still on the books.
>>
>>1035488
>>1035492
just google image search for railroad spike coat rack and hundreds of ideas will flow forth.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (8KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
8KB, 300x224px
>>1035495
here it is - I had the title wrong...
https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229

its "Three Felonies a Day"

capcha asks "select images with trains"
>>
File: Railroad Spike Corbal.33.jpg (72KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
Railroad Spike Corbal.33.jpg
72KB, 428x600px
>>1035512
getting off topic I know but this is funny/sad...
For instance, did you know that it is a federal crime to be in possession of a lobster under a certain size? It doesn’t matter if you bought it at a grocery store, if someone else gave it to you, if it’s dead or alive, if you found it after it died of natural causes, or even if you killed it while acting in self defense. You can go to jail because of a lobster.

If the federal government had access to every email you’ve ever written and every phone call you’ve ever made, it’s almost certain that they could find something you’ve done which violates a provision in the 27,000 pages of federal statues or 10,000 administrative regulations. You probably do have something to hide, you just don’t know it yet.

to keep on topic; here is another use for a RR spike - bend it and drill some holes and you have a cool shelf bracket.
>>
File: dont stop kennedy.png (40KB, 310x277px) Image search: [Google]
dont stop kennedy.png
40KB, 310x277px
sharpen them, stain them, sell them as anti-vampire apparel (already used) for a ridiculous value
>>
>>1035553
>apparel
fuck me meant apparatus
>>
easiest get evuh
>>
>>1033742
This. Make sure it makes the steam whistle sound too.
>>
>>1034982
Nah it's in Canada. Railroad companies might pay a lot of taxes sure but they also get special privileges here which includes being able to tell municipalities to get fucked when asked to update crossings

They actually did get it free but it was about 150 years ago. There was an agreement that farmers would give them the land they needed for the rail which at the time benefitted the farmers. According to the deed on one of my fields that land was to be returned if the tracks ever ceased operation. Another agreed written right on the deed is guaranteed access to land but the company refuses to honour that claiming that the access was to cross the tracks and now that there's no tracks there's no agreement
>>
>>1033721
>>1033725
>>1033748
>>1033762
>>1033766

Dumb city kids
>>
How about selling them and getting REAL MONEY?
>>
>>1034899
>RAID EVERY HOUSE IN A 12 MILE RADIUS
Hey genius, someone posted on the internet that he is guilty of stealing railroad property. Railroads are normally badly protected by federal laws, because they were important and the government didn't liked Jesse James and other people who attacked railroads to steal the passengers.

The robber posted on the internet the proof of the crime. From his own house, a photo took with his camera, sent from his computer. He's now fucked.
>>
>>1033763
>Rusty
You think what, that they are stainless steel when new?
>>
>>1034839
lost at throw them at police cars
>>
>>1036167
is that even possible in america ?
how can anyone know that he take them from the government and i dont think someone do something for some scrap pieces anyway
(not living there)
>>
>>1036204
Well IP addresses are logged everywhere and his ISP knows where he lives and will tell the government if they ask, so there's that.

And possessing rail company property is proof of guilt unless you can prove you own it legitimately--because we had such a history of problems with it in the 19th century they really made the laws ass backward with it.
>>
>>1036204
people steal the ties all the time which is a bit of an issue. a bigger issue is people stealing entire sections of the track but that's probably fairly rare due to the weight of them plus those are rarely left sitting around unlike the ties
>>
>>1036217
>will tell the government if they ask
No need to tell, the government is already inside the ISP...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
>>
>>1033912
>within the distance reserved by local government for road maintenance, aka public property
Guess what? Your car is parked on the street, public property. Does it means it's public too? Being public, means I can just take it, aka privatize? You're the culprit of leaving it on public space, nothing should be on public space.
>>
>>1034021
Did it turned into a wild HAUNTER? If yes, more people will get there to capture it, and will be CURSED to the same fate. It's supper effective!
>>
>>1034171
Thermite. But it will melt the mold and the ground too...
>>
>>1036231
My car is parked in a garage at my house. Also, because of the ADA, if a person in a wheelchair can access it without going through a door it is public (yess this means rail property is technically public as well, but that is for another day). My car is always locked, as such, not only is there a door, but it is secured.
>>
>>1033774
Lol'd I haven't heard that in ages, now currently playing it
>>
>>1036231
depends where the street is. in residential areas, the road is built on an easement.

park in front of a house on a street, and you are on that house's lot.

Railroads own the land their rails are on. Anything on the rail bed or the clearing around it is rail property.
>>
>>1033881
Mongloids can't read that OP already ditched em.

And for everyone debating about it, chances are if OP did ever get implicated in taking the spikes, it'd be a simple oh damn my bad, I didn't know it was illegal and they've been there for years, lets go drop them back off, and that'd be the end of it.
>Implying anyone would ever miss these spikes anyway.
>>
>>1033715
railroad spike launcher
>>
>>1037031
>lets go drop them back off, and that'd be the end of it
Yeah, authorities *totally* think like that.
>>
>>1035553
Somewhere in the future some mad scientist looking through scraps of information left from the present day internet is going to find that image, build a time machine and travel back in time to kill Kennedy.

You heard it here first folks, 4chan killed Kennedy.
>>
Guys. Guys. Guys listen. Listen guys. Trust me. Guys trust me.

***Seriously, as some one who lived next to train yard, and knew lots of people who worked on rail system, I actually know what i'm talking about.***

As some have said, if the spikes are rusty and in a pile, they have been removed MOST LIKELY to be replaced. They may wait and replace the ties too. It could be months if its not a main line. They WILL come back for them. It IS illegal to take them, but people do it all the time. If you really want some, just ask when they come to get them. If your not a greedy fucker, they will give you some. I have ass ton of them. My idea of what to do with them? Make knives, They make great beginner blacksmith projects.
>>
>>1033715
This.
>>
>>1034920
good to know. that's quite a lot of copper too. still OK to practice banging stuff out with
>>
>>1037119
>tfw 4chan gets nook'd and every scrap of information is taken from thumbnails of chan mirrors and cached pages
we should fund them mirrors bois
>>
>>1033715
Recycler will probably give you around $0.05/Lb
>>
>>1033715
>"Found"
>>
>>1037411
Most scrap yards wont accept them, taking anything train related to a scrap yard requires written consent from the rail company or its a federal crime.
>>
>>1035554
No you had it right the first time. It's a fucking prop.
>>
File: full.jpg (115KB, 1181x800px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
115KB, 1181x800px
make a few coat wall hangers spoons and forks dont waste you time forging a knife is crap steel that is why you got it cheap. that or metal it and make a mold of something you want
>>
>>1037656
the railroad near me seem to just toss their old rusty spikes down the hillsides towards the creek. Walking 30 feet from the tracks, down in the creek you can find hundreds of them. Fuck the railroad, littering cocksuckers.

OP, steal every single one you find.
>>
>>1033723
learn how to forge them and move onto crucible work and use that mild steel to make good crucible steel, the make that good metal into good knives
>>
>>1033715
You ever play Fallout 3?
>>
>>1033715
Use them to ward your property against malicious spirits.
>>
>>1033723
>>1033725
>>1033911
kek
>>
Make a mad max bumper for your car/truck to defend against tailgaters.
If you have a hitch in the back attach it there.
>>
>>1033767
Dude everyone I know has railroad spikes somewhere in their junk drawer. Prosecuting people for having railroad spikes without a deed would be like prosecuting folks for picking certain types of flowers. It wouldnt happen, and the law wouldn't care.
>>
>>1037883
Yes!
>>
>>1033762
at least he's not as bad as the romany gypsy' that steal the signal cables here.
>>
File: 1415050735022.png (5KB, 255x248px) Image search: [Google]
1415050735022.png
5KB, 255x248px
>>1033715
pound them into trees.
>>
>>1033715
Build a couple shines to chaos.
>>
I remember scrapping huge chunks of abandoned tracks a few years ago when I was between jobs.

Mixed it in with other legitimate scrap to get it past the guys in the yard

Once scrapped the entire mechanism that flipped the direction of the track for the train. Christ on a god damned bike that was heavy
>>
>>1033888
Every state that doesn't have a desert has swamps. They've fucking common.
>>
>>1033715
Give them back Jamal
>>
>>1033715
Become a blacksmith Or use them to destroy synths.
>>
>>1033715
crucify 86 niggers then gouge your eyes
>>
>>1033715
hey OP if you're still around there's a site who shows how to make a throwing axe out of a single railroad spike.
http://www.anvilfire.com/iForge/tutor.php?lesson=spikeaxe/demo
>>
>>1033763
consider the fact you were trespassing if you "found" them next to tracks, thats railroad land sonny.

what are the odds someone saw you?
>>
build one of these indiana jones spike wall traps
>>
>>1035515
It's also a $10,000 fine to be in posession of a feather from a bird of prey like a hawk or eagle. That's 10K per feather.
>>
>>1041417
Good thing I eat all the feathers every time I eat a bird.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.