[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the simplest and foolproof way to achieve this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: original.png (325KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
325KB, 640x360px
What's the simplest and foolproof way to achieve this or something similar?
>>
Hot glue.
>>
>>1032027
2dope

will channel for my bedroom
>>
>>1032027
Nailgun
>>
>>1032035
>>1032028
The wires are the easy part. I don't know what the backside of a PS3 looks like but I'm guessing it doesn't have mounting points.

Also, this is ghetto as hell.
>>
>>1032027
Why the dick would you want to display the wiring. Run it through the wall and hide the PlayStation somewhere.
>>
File: 3m-vhb-tape.jpg (97KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
3m-vhb-tape.jpg
97KB, 1200x900px
I'm sure this stuff is strong enough to hang a car with if used properly.

It doesn't work on dirty chalky surfaces. Screw a metal plate or something into the stud and then apply tape to that, make sure you clean the plate with alcohol and a clean rag.
>>
>>1032147
Usually people make artistic shit with it, like city skyline or tree or something. Shit used to be popular, but I think it's dead now. You should be able to stiffen the cables into the positions you want with an epoxy, maybe even like super glue?

>>1032027
This isn't terrible if you rent and can't put holes in the wall, but a hell of a lot more work than just throwing it all on an entertainment center.

>>1032048
LIke he said, you'll have to either make mounting holes in the case of what your mounting or I've seen people mount shit by putting 2 sets of anchors in the wall behind what your mounting and using them as anchor points for elastic cords.

>Or you could just not be retarded and reverse image search the image like I just did and found out the guy just put tape on the wall and then super glued the cables at the bends to the tape. Can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes typing this bullshit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.