[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got these very small magnets I wanna mount to a led strip so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: neon.jpg (5KB, 256x160px) Image search: [Google]
neon.jpg
5KB, 256x160px
I got these very small magnets I wanna mount to a led strip so I can easier mount the led strip inside my case.

How do I attach these little magnets to the back of the led strip? Super glue? Second glue? Hot glue?
>>
>>1030662
Literally any of those.
>>
>>1030667
do you think it would be strong that if i pull off the led strip that the magent comes with?
>>
>>1030668
go to Google you moron
>>
>>1030670
what? im asking here this is /diy/ right?

why cant i ask here?
>>
I tried with double ahesive tape but if I pull off the strip the magnets keep sticking to the case

So I need a solution thats gonna 100% hold down the magnets and keep them attached to the strip

What is the best glue for that? The strongest permanent glue?
>>
>>1030668
I don't know what you are asking, try simple English
>>
>>1030673
1. I have a flexible led strip with adhesive tape on the back
2. I want to attach magnets to it which I have bought (they are small but strong magnets, i got a few dozen of them)
3. I want to attach magnets to the adhesive ledstrip so I can easily mount the led strips to any metal surface
4. I am wondering what is the best glue to permanently attach the magnets to the back of the led strip so that the magnets and the led strip are inseperatable
>>
>>1030674
A big dab of hot glue that covers the magnet and then some area on the strip will be more than enough strong
>>
>>1030676
u sure?
>>
>>1030678
yeah he's sure. he's a certified astrogeologist.
>>
>>1030684
oki
>>
Magnets are always a good call when you want to mount stuff in a PC case. Can't ever go wrong there.......
>>
>>1030671
Because most people on /diy/ don't know what they're doing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.