[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, i have this keyboard >pic related i use it mainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: MK-2061.jpg (100KB, 700x273px) Image search: [Google]
MK-2061.jpg
100KB, 700x273px
Hello, i have this keyboard
>pic related

i use it mainly to goof around and to play every once in a while, nothing too profesional, the problem is, it doesnt has an audio output and i would really like to connect it to bigger speakers or to headphones.

>tl;dr I have this keyboard, which doesnt have a sound output, any idea on how to install one on my own?
>>
>>1028676
no aux on the back?
>>
>>1028676
If it has a discrete amplifier IC you can tap into the output of the main IC.
>>
>>1028693
no, no aux, just power input and mic

>>1028705
ill keep this in mind, i havent looked inside yet
>>
you might find, a better keyboard (good consumer/semi-pro Yamaha) make a world of difference, you can find 2nd hand ones cheap. If not, a microphone + whatever else you were planning on using anyway (amp/speakers, or PC, whatever) - microphone can use PC if your amp had no mic imput, or use small mixer, if available (better)

That thing (if Pic) syas in net has MIDI? If PC, get a MIDI7USB box (again, cheap), connect the two, any MIDI software - software becomes the instrument, can choose output sounds like, keyboard is then just mechanical input for the program. Again, better keyboard (dynamic taste / hammer effect keys /etc.) make a world of difference, but whatever.

Or go hacking with a soldering iron, as >>1028705 - But a mic be easiest, its what theyre for.
>>
>>1028676
>tldr
Thanks OP, your 1 sentence post would have taken up too much time for me to read. But on a serious note, post a picture of the backside, typically that's where you would want to connect those types of cords
>>
Open the case and look on the motherboard for a blank area with solder points labelled aux, ext or whatever. The same board is probably used in multiple models just with some additions and maybe different software. Not many manufacturers would be retarded enough not to design in the capability of an output.
>>
Just connect the cables going to the speakers to a stereo jack, or two mono jacks and voila.
>>
>>1028676
The simplest way would be to open it up and connect a female jack to the wires going to the speakers. Either use a switch or one of those "connection sensing" vonnectors. This would in effect work as a headset connector.
>>
>>1028837
Followup: while simply connecting it in parallel would work, the too low impedance that is the result of running both things at once will wear out the amplifier over time. Also, hearing both at the same time will sound like shit.
>>
>>1028676
>open it up
and
>find the op-amp for the speakers
>split the op-amp input into a 3.5mm jack output
or
>split the speakers input into a 3.5mm jack output with a resistor in series
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.