[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the strongest non-toxic glue for something that can go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 907073280.png (761KB, 529x583px) Image search: [Google]
907073280.png
761KB, 529x583px
What is the strongest non-toxic glue for something that can go in your mouth? I am trying to glue a teflon/PTFE sheet onto an oral appliance

pic unrelated
>>
>glue a teflon/PTFE sheet
Toxic or non-toxic, gluing PTFE to anything is a massive pain in the ass.
>>
>>1028574

is there any way to get ptfe to join with something like polymer clay?

I have a PTFE sheet, it has a high melting point right? So could I poke holes into it, mold the clay into the holes (like screws) and bake it in the over?
>>
>>1028572
staple your rolling tongue tray
>>
>>1028572
And what the fuck does this have to do with your face?
>>
>>1028572
Just put holes in your tounge for your face puller/suicide machine combo.

Tell us what fucking illicit drugs you're jellying your brain cradle with too.
>>
>>1028577
>I have a PTFE sheet, it has a high melting point right?
PTFE doesn't melt, it begins to degrade at 450°F and decomposes entirely at around 550°F.

I know that places like McMaster-Carr sell PTFE sheet with adhesive on one side, but I dunno what that adhesive is, or how that side was treated to get it to stick.

Tho I have no idea what you are trying to do,,,,, what might work easier instead is to change to using UHMW ployethylene. It is nearly as slippery as Teflon, it's cheaper and it is a thermoplastic that you can heat-weld. McMaster-Carr sells it in solid shapes and sheet too.
>>
>>1028593
thanks

polymer clay bakes at 250 degrees, so ptfe won't degrade apparently.
>>
>>1028598

I've bonded PTFE to acrylic using a press with a heating element in it's head. Monitoring the temperature is crucial and nothing else works well. PTFE sheets also aren't particularly durable so find an alternative if possible.
>>
>>1028606
you've suggested a good alternative here: >>1028593
but if a PTFE sheet isn't durable I'll just stack them together or buy a plate of solid PTFE
>>
>>1028572
What are you using to melt your skull?
>>
>>1028572
What chemical are you taking?
>>
>>1028572
>trying to glue a teflon
Haven't you heard? - nothing sticks to teflon...
>>
>>1028572
So what kind of gay sex device are you making you degenerate?
>>
>>1028572
From what I've read, once they're dry two part epoxies are non toxic.
>>
>>1028694
I'm pretty sure he's making a device to stretch his jawbones. Yep.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.