[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got my new debit card but i didnt choose the design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I recently got my new debit card but i didnt choose the design (which is a lion) i was wondering if i could customize it my self im only doing the front
I plan on plasti dip the front of the card (while protecting the chip, bank logo and the viza logo which is going to be a chore) then i plan on using a gold sharpie and passing it over the numbers what do guys think
>>
Yep you can no problem!
>>
Do it OP, let us know how it turns out.
>>
omg
what a fantastic life hack
>>
Wtf i hate banks now
>>
>>1027243
You will have problem with chip machines when you insert the card the machine will rip off the front part of the card (left side on your picture)

Especially the metal contacts that will drag from the edge across to the chip areas, those will 100% surely rip off you paint, and then the paint will be trapped in the machine making the chip reader contacts unusable, then you will have to pay for the machine

It is a bad idea, if you want to really go at it, at least stay away from the whole area to the left of the chip so the readers can slide onto it normally, and use normal paint instead of plastidip which won't be ripped off
>>
Regardless of how cool it would look or you think it would look good luck actually using it anywhere but online. If it's not a standard thickness it likely won't fit in scanners or get read if it does. If the cashier sees it they'll say hell no, they won't risk their job to take a credit card that looks like anything other than a credit card always looks.

Why does a credit card need to look good though? How often do you need to look at it?
>>
>>1027364
>How often do you need to look at it?
Literally every time you use it?
>>
>>1027376
>durr hurr
>>
File: 1457479722066-2.png (635KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
1457479722066-2.png
635KB, 640x704px
>>1027243
>I recently got my new debit card but i didnt choose the design

Oh the horror. Be a special snowflake elsewhere.

After you post that trainwreck you'll produce of course.
>>
>>1027243
We need to know your credit card number to decide.
>>
>>1027519
OP just show us a picture of your card and the back
>>
File: Memes - SHOP NOW.png (178KB, 710x298px) Image search: [Google]
Memes - SHOP NOW.png
178KB, 710x298px
>>1027531
Heh OP isn't that stupid. Of course he'd mask out his name first so he can't be doxed. Don't wanna get hacked by the infamous fourchan now don't you OP.

But seriously OP we need to see what we are dealing with here. We need to know if your card is dye-sublimated or just regularly laminated.
If you plasti-dip with the wrong type of printed card, the lamination might break apart or possibly damage your magnet strip.
You don't want to get another card now, do you?
>>
Stop trying to get your card stuck you mong.

Order something different if you need that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.