[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powertools you never feel 100% comfortable using. I'm always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

File: image_21308.jpg (87KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image_21308.jpg
87KB, 1200x1200px
Powertools you never feel 100% comfortable using.

I'm always sure I'm going to slip or misjudge my distance somehow and lose part of a finger
>>
dont get comfortable using any machine. thats how you get careless
>>
>>1025707
I always felt like the band saw was the safest of all of them. With the cutting motion going vertically, it always made me think that the piece was highly unlikely to run out of my hand or pull a finger into the saw. Huh. Matter of perspective I guess.
>>
>>1025707
fucking reciprocating saws even worse is I need one all day for conduit
>>
>>1025707
My old man is a lifelong machinist and welder.

Learned my trade from him.

He told me one thing that has stuck with me since the first time I set foot in his shop when I was probably 7 or 8.

>"be afraid of every power tool"
>"never lose that fear of them and you'll never lose a finger"
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 272x185px
Table saws in general, but especially the small, portable models.
>>
Not a power tool, but have been slightly scared of pto's since I saw another labourer get fucked up by one. He was reaching over the top of it to adjust the three point linkage and got his sleeve caught in it, chewed up part of his arm like it was nothing
>>
>>1025707
band saws are not that scarey

if you actually use the blade guide properly it's a lot less likely you are going to run your finger through it

(but yes, one idiot in school did manage to cut the tip of his finger off)

>>1025724
table saw definitely

those new ones they have now are pretty crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FquL0GG9RGI
>>
>>1025720
>"be afraid of every power tool"
wow everyone ive ever worked with in any other hazardous environment has said the opposite

respect, but do not fear, because being afraid is gonna make you nervous and it's when you're nervous that you'll fuck up and lose a finger or chop someone's head off or something

>>1025750
holy shit it just fucking despawns
>>
>>1025752
Now your splitting hairs
>>
>>1025750
>those new ones they have now are pretty crazy

More like expensive and not accurate enough (for its price)
>>
File: 31CWNE0Y5ML[1].jpg (15KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
31CWNE0Y5ML[1].jpg
15KB, 500x282px
>>1025707

I know too much about the properties of a rapidly spinning object and have heard too many horror stories to not be a little skittish around these things.

Circular saw too, for that matter.

>>1025717

Bandsaws pretty much never do anything unpredictable ever. The worst that could happen is the blade could break, and even that's unlikely to cause any harm to the user.

Arguably the safest saw by far is the scroll saw. Often times, the blade pitch is so fine and stroke so short you could deliberately poke at it with no repercussions. Not saying you should try it, but if I HAD to get cut by any kind of saw, that would be my first choice.
>>
>>1025785
Angle grinders tend to murder people when they take the guard off or don't position it correctly, plus there's a bit of an art figuring out how much pressure you can put on certain types of disks- before they fling off at a million mph. Personally, I love my angle grinder!

Metalwork lathes are something I'm pretty wary of, there's so much torque going through them you can't afford to let yourself get too complacent.
>>
Angle grinders. Especially when using a cutoff disk.
Good thing I'm ending up in a fancy stainless steel shop after school, just thinking about it gives me the willies.
>>
>>1025801
>>1025785
I had to borrow an angle grinder on a job and the guy had a 6 inch disc on a 4.5 inch grinder
I was scared shitless using it
>>
>>1025823
Yeah I had to borrow the plumbers angle grinder watched him as he quickly swapped out the timber blade without the guard on it for a diamond blade.
>>
I will never feel comfortable around the router. Even rounding an edge is just scary.
>>
>>1025768
I work as an attendant in the college woodshop, and we have one of these. Let me tell you it's RIDICULOUSLY accurate, even with the default fence.
That said, you're right that it's way too expensive for a hobbyist.
>>
>>1025720
>>1025713
Act timidly is far more hazardous than acting confidently.
>>
I am a massive pussy and fear any power tools with big blades sticking out.
>>
>>1025750

>those new ones they have now are pretty crazy

The saw stop sucks.

Have fun buying a new saw if a drop of sweet gets on the cut path. Or if the wood is not %100 dry.

Ill keep my fingers by not being a retard.

Ill let others keep their fingers by buying an overpriced saw over and over.
>>
>>1025750
The Bosch Reaxx blade retraction system is far superior.

Has a two use cartridge and it doesn't fuck your blade. It's accurate too.
>>
>>1025968
haven't people debunked the whole "Sweat" and "green wood" bullshit with the sawstops by now? I wouldn't know, I have an old steel/cast iron beast with not even a riving knife.. fuck safety, it was the 1950s. ain't nobody needed safety.
>>
File: tns3000.png (625KB, 1211x791px) Image search: [Google]
tns3000.png
625KB, 1211x791px
Prep cook here.

No one will but us understand how dangerous this fucker is ;_;
>>
>>1025968
they don't detect water or any bull shit like that. there's an electrical charge in the blade which will enter your body if you get too close which causes the brake to activate. you also don't have to buy a new one every time, it's just a $60 part which you can install yourself in a few minutes. if you're triggering the fucking thing often enough that $60 is an issue then you shouldn't be using the fucking thing ever
>>
File: 920-4015.gif (40KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
920-4015.gif
40KB, 600x456px
This right here is the single most difficult to use tool in all of woodworking.
>>
>>1025978
yeah definitely only professionals should use those things. scary as fuck
>>
>>1025978
>former cook back in my university days

Never had an issue with much in a kitchen, about the nastiest I've ever seen was a supervisor come wandering in to shoot the shit and just casually leaned on the grill with his hand like it was a bench.
Fucking skin came away like melted cheese.
>>
>>1025801
>metalworking lathes
Always wary around those considering their ability to just eat people
I find it ironic that the mill seems pretty safe in comparison when it's essentially the same thing.
>>
>>1025985
Yep, basically hands on the carriage and you probably wont have too much of a worry.
Scariest I've ever seen was the old timey Pit Lathes they used to use to make axles and wheels for railway cars, when that shit fires up you really don't want to be near it! Turning 1000kg or so of steel at a fairly high-ish rpm is quite a sight.

PTO's off tractors deal some awesome injuries too, they'll turn someone into a human pretzel and then beat everything/everyone around them with mangled limbs
>>
>>1025989
PTOs are no joke, even the ones you can get on the small 20-30hp compact tractors will seriously fuck you up.

whenever someone new is helping me on the farm(especially kids) the first thing i really try to grind into them is to stay the fuck away from a running PTO and to never fuck with them(hooking up/disconnecting) unless the tractor is turned off

i watched some dumb fuck try to stop a 1000rpm PTO on a baler with his foot. it was turned off but hadn't yet stopped spinning so he tried to help it stop faster only to end up with basically everything from the knee down in a thousand pieces. his leg wrapped around it and basically turned to jelly. he ended up getting it amputated and hopefully learned a very hard lesson
>>
File: danger1.jpg (116KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
danger1.jpg
116KB, 500x375px
>>1025990
People forget too those little diesel tractors often have about 300Nm of torque at about 1000rpm and they're just gunna throw whatever the fuck they want, wherever they want. Even something like a thresher blade will get thrown about 100ft when it cuts loose and its about 20kg of tool steel, it'll go clean through sheds, houses, cars, it don't care
>>
>>1025990
We've all been there. Had a friend try to stop his car rolling down the driveway with his legs out the door... Lmao its really just lapse in current judgement
>>
>>1025994
i had a hay mower blade come through the back window, past my head and right out the front window. that fucking blade got through all the shielding on the mower like it wasn't even there. i had a cage put on the rear window after that but i kinda doubt it'd actually stop a blade like that
>>
>>1026011
Well shit, I guess it would be painless!
I have an 8ft thresher/slasher I use to keep the roadside clear, clean out the odd fenceline with and had a blade come off when I tilted it up to make another pass and it literally sounded like a gunshot- went flying out the back and fucked off into some trees a good 100ft away. Never did find it, but took better part of half a day to put a new one on.
>>
File: stihl-ts-800-cut-off-saw-large.jpg (106KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
stihl-ts-800-cut-off-saw-large.jpg
106KB, 1000x665px
>>
>>1025707
I detest the bandsaw. The blade wanders in the material and drift so you have to offset your feed direction and this changes with feedrate, material and thickness.

Reciprocating saws are also only good for destroying shit, not doing precise work. I watched one guy on a jobsite demolish an upstairs shower in 5 minutes then it took him 2 hours to get it back the point where he start adding back the shower plumbing. I carefully took the one downstairs apart for 90 minutes and it was ready to get new hardibackers as I hadn't taken out the plumbing as well
>>
>>1026135
Set your saw up properly and/or use the appropriate blade for the job. If you are using 6tpi, 1/4" thickness to resaw, you are going to get terrible results.
>>
File: 2016-07-21 14.22.36.jpg (818KB, 1500x924px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-21 14.22.36.jpg
818KB, 1500x924px
>>1026135
I love this lil "engineering saw" aka angled bandsaw. Great for rough cuts and precision depending on the blade n speed. Its got a little vise that you clamp your piece into and then you let go of the saw which smoothly and slowly lowers on a spring damper. Feels safer than guiding with hands.
>>
>>1026178

No, it's a horizontal bandsaw. Based on your description, it's the first power tool you've needed to use for your art degree, right?
>>
>>1025801
Pfft, grinder guards. What do you need those for.
>>
>>1025707
Don't those things send its blade like a writhing snake of maim and destruction at supersonic speeds onto your hands to cut them in million pieces when it snaps?
>>
>>1026205
No, the blade pretty much stops because (hobby) band saw blades are light hence stop quickly when no longer driven.

Use a wooden or plastic pusher stick or tool for best control on small parts.
>>
File: 2.jpg (127KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
127KB, 1280x845px
>>1026201
The lulz some people get up to with angle grinders just never ends.
Its pretty much real-life cartonns
>>
>>1026212
Awesome!
>>
File: 1379194238496.png (338KB, 539x523px) Image search: [Google]
1379194238496.png
338KB, 539x523px
>>1026212
imagine the amount of damage that thing could do if it didnt have a trigger.
Like if it bites the person they would instinctively let go of the trigger but if it had one of those slide buttons it would just keep tearing
>>
>>1026188
Can you take your dick out of your mouth for like 3 seconds
>>
>>1026212
Did some dumbass really put a circ saw blade on there and think it would be ok?
>>
>>1025899
Confident and careless are not the same thing.
>>
>>1026212
oh jesus christ
>>
>>1026254
Dude you have no idea
>>
>>1026261
ahahah thats amazing
>>
>>1026261
what would that even be useful for?
>>
>>1026265
Completely obliterating garden weed.

I shall name this device, Ankle Destroyer 3000
>>
>>1026224
Oh it did pretty good with just the trigger, all that cloth around the blade- that's his shirt, the blade grabbed it and then sunk itself about 4-5" into his lower abdomen
>>
>>1026254
There is a disc made for the angle grinder with chainsaw teeth on it.
>>
>>1026261

You know they sell legitimate attachments for weedwackers that are not too far from that
>>
File: trimmer_metal_blade.jpg (493KB, 2600x1950px) Image search: [Google]
trimmer_metal_blade.jpg
493KB, 2600x1950px
>>1026276
yeah but they are positioned in a useful manner
>>
>>1026212

>using it left handed

It probably kicked back into him instead of away

Also I am afraid of lathes after seeing accident after maths on the Internet.
Before when I actually worked a lathe for two years I didn't really fear it but knew if my hands left the carriage for some stupidness while it was running I'd be dead.

My primary tool these day is a grinder with skinny cutoff blades. Never had a blade explode on me.

Any time a blade has a notch in it you can feel the tool vibrate weirdly and if you are cutting or grinding a metal you are not supposed to you'd notice the lack of sparks. so I believe anyone who blew up a blade would have been avoiding some warning signs.
>>
>>1026285

>fs250

Although my 120 is adequate I always feel like I want more power.
>>
>>1026288
You always need more power
Years ago I picked up this 250cc 2stroke Spear & Jackson chainsaw from the 1950's out of a sawmill that was closing down, think it cost all of about $15 or something. I spent ages tearing it down, fixing up the engine, repainting everything and all the rest before it would finally run.
Fired it up and it was literally the most monstrous thing with about 10-12hp, idling it would shake the entire shed on the downstroke of 'DOOM DOOM DOOM'

2-person job, one lucky person gets to hold onto the end of a 7ft cutter bar, hoping the other guy with the throttle wasn't a spastic. It made very short work of firewood, I still regret selling it
>>
>>1026261
I have a sawblade on the end of an old edger attachment
great for sawing down tree limbs and taking those little saplings too big for the whip
>>
>>1025817
Just wear one of those full face visors (the one that is one big vent thing of perspex and comes past your neck)

You'll be delighted with it the first time something hits it, and every single time thereafter
>>
>>1025897
Well that's just it... I work with rocks (cutting them and polishing them) and when I insist people use a stick to push the sample through the saw, they say things like "awww I saw this on youtube, the saws stop now when they detect flesh"

Maye, I promise you we did not invest in such a saw, that's why we pay your health insurance, dipshit
>>
>>1025972
They did need safety, that's why so many of them are missing bits of fingers now

PS it's not a mark of pride, it's proof of drunkenness and complacency
>>
>>1025990
Why do people run then without PTO guards in place though? We lose a person a week to a PTO at home, and every time the press release says "could have been averted by a PTO guard in place"
>>
File: C-R-Onsrud-Mate-Series97M12.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
C-R-Onsrud-Mate-Series97M12.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
CNC mills.

Always afraid the bit is going to come off and fly at me.
>>
>>1026044
yeah the big mower blades will really fly but are also less likely to fly off. blades on hay cutters are generally small and while they won't usually fly off if they happen to hit something hard they can easily snap and go flying. the shielding generally works just by slowing down and changing the direction of shit flying off but it's still just sheet metal so it can still get through if it's got enough momentum or hits just the right way
>>
>>1025979
I don't know if it's changed, but when those first came out the reviews were saying that it destroyed the sawblade and the motor and so on.
I mean a finger is worth more than that but still.
>>
>>1026322
the guards do wear out and people often don't bother to replace till they absolutely have to. they can also get full of junk or simply stick to the shaft. a guard working properly should never spin, if it does it's contacting the shaft somehow and is just as likely to fuck someone as the shaft itself

the reality is people don't really pay much attention to the guards and often don't feel the need to repair them because they know to stay the fuck away from it but it only takes one bad decision to get fucked or having someone around that doesn't know better
>>
>>1026331
i'm sure it can happen but generally it's just the blade and the aluminium brake. the aluminium is designed to take most of the force kinda the way a car is designed to crumple but when we're talking about a saw being stopped nearly instantly that's a fucking shit load of force
>>
This is a little more industrial.

There's a CNC machine, a big one, across the aisle from me, probably 50 feet away. There's a sign on a flat spot above the machine head that says 'Don't Put Shit Here. Ask Anon Why.'

Next to my desk, there's a 12ish foot tall plywood divider. It helps break up the noise on the workshop floor. There's a small bearing sleeve embedded in it. I was on lunch, thank God, and the bearing sleeve vibrated off the machine, hit the mill, and launched past where my body would have been.
>>
>>1026317
And add to the fact that the saws that stop when they detect flesh does so by killing itself. That means to protect their little finger, the machine becomes instant scrap. I'm all for saving fingers, but I'm all for saving the machine too.
>>
>>1025817
Just wear a face mask and leather gloves that cover your wrists you Nancy I just started using them for the first time this year and figured that out
>>
>>1026349
>I just started using them for the first time this year and figured that out
lmao
You obviously did not.
>>
>>1025985
a mill doesn't spin the work
>>
>>1026261
That's far enough away I'd not mind using it, but I wear a face shield hung off a hard hat (hat ventilates nicely and sparks bounce off) when I'm grinding/cutting/brushing.

The main safety factor is distance from the disc plane of rotation.

A weedeater is kinda slow for that cutting disc. What job was it used for?
>>
>>1026270
>Oh it did pretty good with just the trigger, all that cloth around the blade- that's his shirt,

Double retard for wearing loose clothing. Wow.
>>
>>1026349
>Just wear a face mask and leather gloves that cover your wrists you Nancy

A leather or other protective jacket is also a good fucking idea because a failed grinding disc will go through a shirt laughing all the way. I wear my welding jacket or my old motorcycle jacket. Shirts burn nicely from sparks too.

ALWAYS hold grinders with both hands. Even the little 4 1/2" ones.

ALWAYS secure your fucking work.

ALWAYS inspect the grinding wheel/cutting disc/wire brush/etc before using.

FLAT knotted wire wheels are vicious and possibly the most dangerous grinder accessory except for that circular saw blade in previous pic (which never should have been there). Cupped wheels are less snaggy but can still fuck you up.
>>
>>1025707
>cutting half in al panel
>pretty slow going
>suddenly much easier to cut
>suddenly back to normal speed

I usually use a block to push my pieces through but those pockets always throw me off and I imagine what would happen if I was off balance or something when it's suddenly easier.
>>
>>1026317
>"awww I saw this on youtube, the saws stop now when they detect flesh"

Well... this one here, it will stop when it detects shoulder flesh and is gummed up with meat.
>>
>>1025985
A mill typically has a smaller spinny thing, so it's less likely to find yourself entangled in it.

That being said, I think a metal lathe isn't horrible, if for nothing else due to the fact that you don't have to be up all in the work's business. the controls are far away from the rotating mass. The only thing I do up on a lathe's spinny bit when it's spinny is deburring via file or sanding with a long sandpaper strip held lightly in my fingers.
>>
>>1026212
For once I don't want to know the story behind this one.
>>
>>1025994
That may well be the best "this is what happens if you don't listen to this tag" picture I've ever seen
>>
>>1026326
>he doesn't have a Haas
>>
>>1026275
Oh I know. I have one. I use one. But here's he thing. It's MADE for a 4.5" angle grinder, and you don't use the fucker without the guard. Ever.
>>
>>1026345
They don't become instant scrap. For the 9000th time, you replace the blade and a brake cartridge. Why won't this meme die. Your fingers really worth less than $60?
>>
>>1026410
even if it was scrap does it really matter? if you're triggering the fucking thing that often you're fucking retarded and deserve to lose a hand
>>
>>1026212
Never gets old
>>
>>1026212
And some people say Darwinism is dead due to all the safety warnings these days.
>>
>>1026212

This is a prop from a Zombie movie or something, right? Not a real thing that somebody made and maimed themselves with, right?

Right?
>>
>>1026605

Look at the cut power cord and hospital attire.

Obviously the took the guy to the hospital with the machine stuck in him.
>>
>>1025980
Skew chisel. Responsible for more catches than anything else Ive even used on my lather
>>
>>1026275
that's fucking retarded tho. use the right tool for the job not bull shit like that
>>
>>1026653
It *is* the right tool for the job, though, if your job is removing wood faster than a belt sander will.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 372x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 372x342px
>>1026653
They're engineered tools meant for fancy wood carvers. Stop talking out your ass. http://katools.com/lancelot-squire-combo-kits/
>>
>>1025989

>1000kg

Try the lathe at 10:30 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnx8GAxF3Ow
>>
>>1026432
Accidents can and do happen, why not Do everything possible to mitigate their severity?
>>
>>1026693
heh, just love how they've got millions into making all the driveshaft + bits and at the end there's a Gordon Freeman apprentice type with a come-along dragging the fucker through to fit it!
>>
>>1026684
it really isn't. we have skill saws and all kinds of other shit that would be far better and far safer then a fucking grinder with a saw blade
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 862x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 862x600px
>>1026684
Actually in that instance id use a Turboplane, not a Lancelot.
>>
I used to be scared of the router but as I built up the arm strength I learned to control it with healthy respect.
>>
>>1026690
Actually seems pretty interesting. Not as horrifying as I first imagined it as well, because on catching, the chain slips in the disk instead of whipping the grinder out of your hand or kick backing.
>>
>>1026822
They're really pretty neat. My coworker has carved some nice shit with that and a pneumatic RAS.
>>
>>1025718

Portaband, you need one
>>
>>1025978
Oh I do senpai, was a sous chef going through college. We had a male chain glove for the newbs.
>>
>>1025982
God I fucking did that at my first job with those convenience store coffee burners.
Fucking flat on it. Nobody would fucking come and relieve me so I could go to urgent care because it was third shift so I just locked the door and fucking left.
>>
>>1025707
When you feel 100% comfortable with any power tool, thats when you quit and find something else to do.
>>
I have used power saws for years.
One rule, never get or allow yourself to get distracted whilst using them. I use scroll saws and bandsaws. Some of the stuff i cut out on scroll saws is sometimes so small my fingers are within a couple of millimetres from the blade edge, hence the concentration. I don't take chances with these things, it only takes a second or so and your finger(s) could be gone.
>>
>>1026911
I only really have two basic rules for tool usage:

1) never work in a hurry, I.e., haste makes waste/pain/blood/ER trips

2) never work when you're angry/upset

Any time I've really hurt myself, it's been under those conditions. I'm
>>
>>1025707
PREPARE TO BECOME SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8mlzi98ZSA
>>
Think about this.

https://youtu.be/0GXcbReCYwM
>>
>>1026908
unparalelled wisdom
>>
File: 9GTPnhA.gif (490KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
9GTPnhA.gif
490KB, 450x302px
>>1027942
Nope

>>1028009
Actually the funniest OH&S video I've seen since Klaus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
>>
>>1028256
klaus ist klassic!
>>
>>1025707
Fiftieth time we've had this thread, metal lathe. Will always be metal lathe.
Nothing else has the ability to go from fine to mangled and dead in a fucking blink.
>Drakes 0 to 100 real fast was actually about a lathe.
You leave a key in it? Best case is it sticks into the ceiling or ground. Worst case is that it embeds itself in you.
>>
>>1027942
That's a great party trick, right up until the day he takes his hand off at the wrist.
>>
>>1026393
>rotary wood saw mounted to kick back to the user like it was a good idea

just look at the cloth that probably came out from his shirt and got trapped inside the blade, and immagine how much could that hurt... here is you story
>>
>>1026331
The workshop at my uni has one of those. They only need to replace the brake and the blade when it gets tripped.
>>
>>1025980
Fucking skew. I feel ya.
>>
Your mums hitachi.
>>
>>1025968
Cutting green or wet wood just use the bypass
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.