[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norway's prison is literally a basement dweller heaven if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: norwayjail.jpg (39KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
norwayjail.jpg
39KB, 610x407px
Norway's prison is literally a basement dweller heaven if it wasn't for one big problem: No internet.
Let's play a game, can come up with any DIY tricks to solve this problem? How would you smuggle internet inside a prison cell?
I know that a Norway prisoner once managed to hack their TV to get internet access in jail before he got busted, so there's definitely some tricks.
>>
Maybe a flash drive and an SDR? Connect to satellite internet with the radio and have the drive have software to connect and manage the connection.
>>
what you need is a small portable communications device, maybe around hand-size, with a built-in screen few inches wide and the ability to send and transmit data via remote tower, or access point. Sound, video and the ability to play Pokemon GO all a bonus.

>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-35411297

your question (should) be more, how to best to hide it - smuggling cant be much more difficult, when not easier, in Norway. Surprised none of your more famous prisoners haven't forced the court of Human Rights into installing Unlimited Innanet Access in their Playstation and Romperroom cell.
>>
Something like a remote with a keyboard that you can like Bluetooth to the TV or maybe chrome cast if they allowed you. Maybe use an old sidekick phone as a casing for the tiny hd and such.
>>
>>1023100
Prisons like in Norway are built to rehabilitate criminals.

The USA should strive to do the same.
All prisoners in the USA do are learn how to be better criminals from other inmates.
>>
>>1023100
Get a news paper, then Write down your opinions in thr margin and throw it away. It only simulates 4chan/leReddit but is very cost effective.
>>
>>1023209
I think it's not the same kind of criminals
>>
>>1023209
there is no niggers in their prisons m8
u should go back to have prisons like norway for the whites and keep the guatemalo stuff for all the others
>>
>>1023100
Get somebody to drone-drop you a dongle.
>>
>>1023100
become the middle man, you take orders of what to download and burn it onto a DVD and send it via pidgeon mail
>>
>>1023216
thanks, will try this when I get home from communal prisoners dinner
>>
>>1023100
>>1023100

Either that or you could take advantage of the opportunities to reform yourself they provide
>>
>>1023209
>Prisons like in Norway are built to rehabilitate criminals.

Norwegians are white from a mostly homogeneous and mostly prosperous white culture.

The US has a bunch of darker folks with a rather different and toxic culture.
>>
>>1023216
How does this simulate the hordes of autistic futa-obsessed basement dwellers desperately whacking it to drawings of manga chicks with horsecocks, again?
>>
>>1023209
All of our prisoners are niggers. Each nigger in prison means up to 30 violent crimes less will happen that year.
>>
>>1023209
What we should do is put violent criminals in the ground.
Period.
>>
>>1023100
Also, nice troll thread Brevik.
I can't wait for your release.
I think I'll have a party in your honor that day, probably with a Norwegian flag cake with a buttercream frosting (hiding a fondant swastika).
Maybe I'll make some bullet/rifle shaped confections, drink some aquavit and go paintballing with some friends and their kids.
>>
>>1026394
Well you see, friend.
That's the problem.
Our prison are full of nonviolent offenders who come out as future violent offenders.
>>
>>1026408
Theoretically if you killed all of the violent offenders, you would only have non-violent offenders being passive aggressive to one another.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.