[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slavery Thread no mods r asleep post takagi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 168

File: takagi 52357425_p3_master1200.jpg (551KB, 808x1200px) Image search: [Google]
takagi 52357425_p3_master1200.jpg
551KB, 808x1200px
previous >>7427471
Archive of writefaggotry http://pastebin.com/ir1QM5sr
Also join the Discord! https://discord.gg/C2SrBY5
>>
File: takagi 006.jpg (46KB, 756x459px) Image search: [Google]
takagi 006.jpg
46KB, 756x459px
Random questions for the thread:
>If you had slaves, what would you do with/to them?
and the converse:
>If you were a slave, what would you like your owner to do to you?
>>
File: b30235a2d9722cdf1ddb71e8f68d0714.jpg (546KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
b30235a2d9722cdf1ddb71e8f68d0714.jpg
546KB, 900x1272px
>>7502658
I would rape them all the time no questions asked.

As a slave I hope I would know my place, I wouldn't mind doing anything for my master. I would especially enjoy being abused physically like being choked until I pass out or treated like I am disposable. Nothing too weird i think.
>>
>>7502167

What, exactly, do you think collars are for?
>>
File: 1447960421955.jpg (494KB, 1560x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1447960421955.jpg
494KB, 1560x1400px
I like happy end slavery pics.
Anyone got the one with the old fat man who buys the elf girl then he's sleeping on a tree and she made him a flower hat or soenthing?
>>
>>7501393
Being a corporate asset would absolutely suit my tastes. I imagine a scenario where we slaves earn credits based on our performance that we can spend on our lifestyle (by default a slave is provided with, say, a loaf of bread and some soup for each meal and a small bed in a shared dormitory).

Another aspect of this fantasy is that there's a lot less inertia to my existence. Whereas with a single owner that I have a personal relationship with, my lifestyle and treatment would go through gradual change based on the current situation, in this corporate fantasy, my own lifestyle is a lot more volatile and unpredictable. Management of the bar could change at any time, and customers are fickle.

This has the side effect of forcing me to work harder. While I can build up relationships with the regulars and butter up the managers, I have to make sure to work hard at everything I do because if I lose my established base, my quality of life goes down. I have to diversify, to keep seeking out new customers and constantly work at my reputation. This is a contrast to the single owner who I could cozy up to and build a close relationship with such that I can find security in my lifestyle remaining consistent in the future.
>>
File: 0e6b66a304accfb00e365d03c5786319.jpg (685KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0e6b66a304accfb00e365d03c5786319.jpg
685KB, 1200x1600px
>>7502093
I would use a license sytem.

Basically, for a slave to be able to walk outside on her own, her owner would have to get the appropriate permit. This would require a test for the slave (to make sure she can be trusted in public to follow rules, regulations, and mores) as well as for the owner to pay a registration fee. It would also require the slave to be wearing a prominent decal in public that clearly displays her license number, and movement outside would be somewhat limited, with certain areas restricted from even accompanied slaves.

Any slave could be taken outside on a leash. However, certain regulations would apply to this - the leash would have to be a certain length and be locked to her collar in such a way that the slave cannot remove it herself. Also collars would be regulated, with manufacturers being required to conform to a specific code (for example, all collars must require the thumbprint of a registered citizen to unlock). The law would mandate permanent collars for slaves even indoors (permanent meaning the slave can't remove it).

The strictness is because slaves are considered low enough in status that for one to behave like a freeperson would cause offense. For this reason, it's important to have the slave pass a test that can affirm her ability to use the slave speech register, among other things.
>>
>>7503307
More details:

I imagine life as a corporately-owned property to be mired in bureaucracy and authoritarianism. In other words, as a contrast to warm, relationship-based slavery, this life would be cold, with the credits system managing my lifestyle.

Credits, like I said, would be earned through work performance. There is no "salary" - rather, patrons are permitted to tip us, and we exchange the tips with the establishment for credits (trying to pocket the cash is a very serious offense and would merit extremely severe punishment). They can also be earned as performance bonuses. The credits cannot be exchanged between girls and any attempt to so (by circumventing the system) would earn punishment.

By default, each girl is afforded the following privileges:
- Three basic meals a day (calculated to provide enough calories, but bland and repetitive)
- The privilege of using the communal sleeping room (no beds - just a padded floor)
- 7 hours "free time" per day (usually spent as 6 for sleep, half an hour getting ready for work in the morning, then another half an hour getting ready for sleep in the evening). Slaves are required to be working outside these hours (that's a 17-hour workday, 7 days a week).
- The standard work uniform (extremely revealing - like pic related), stored in a communal closet.. though she may also wear her birthday suit.

These would be the baseline - a slave could lose privileges as punishment.
>>
File: 679ec084a4665d6ea452ccbb42c33c39.jpg (214KB, 756x1051px) Image search: [Google]
679ec084a4665d6ea452ccbb42c33c39.jpg
214KB, 756x1051px
Of course, a slave can improve her lifestyle through the credit system, meant to incentivize slaves to work harder. A slave can access the privilege terminal outside work hours to spend her credits on privileges such as the following...
- Extra hours of sleep/free time (these must be purchased ahead of time - even if she has enough credits in her account, going over the limit incurs penalties if she hasn't purchased them beforehand).
- Better food
- Other clothing options
- The privilege of accessorizing and wearing decorations or changing one's hairstyle (they must still always be approved by the manager, and individual accessories need to be bought separately from the privilege)
- The privilege to converse with fellow slaves (otherwise restricted to the bare minimum needed to fulfill job duties)
- Better sleeping arrangements
- The privilege of requesting monitored excursions during free time

In other words, many of these privileges are really just basic aspects of "feeling human".

It should be noted that privileges are never unlocked in perpetuity, and those that are not represented by physical items may be purchased in specific units of time. Many of them can be "subscribed" to.
>>
File: 1474001223644.jpg (187KB, 750x1819px) Image search: [Google]
1474001223644.jpg
187KB, 750x1819px
>>7503303
>>
>>7503307
>>7503423
>>7503425
I occasionally fantasize about this sort of thing, but with a more sci-fi take with hard mind-control aspects. Like those dystopic futures where the world is under the control of a megacorp or two and they set all the rules, and since things like overseeing their slaves costs money, they fit the slaves with chips/nanomachines/whatever to directly prevent the slaves from disobeying. Or they just directly turn the slaves into robots.

Well, I dunno. I don't expect this sort of thing to be too particularly popular (I'd imagine most people here on both sides of the relationship would rather the slave's mind relatively intact rather than directly controlled), but this reminded me of some stories I read on mcstories a while back with that sort of premise, and I found them incredibly hot at the time
>>
>>7504054
Oh god I love this.
>>
>>7503425
I want to hear more!

>Extra hours of sleep/free time (these must be purchased ahead of time - even if she has enough credits in her account, going over the limit incurs penalties if she hasn't purchased them beforehand).
To be extra nasty, have going over the limit without purchasing it ahead of time cost her the same credits it would have if she had purchased it, on top of the penalty.

>>7504294
What would the system be like in your sci-fi take? Maybe write out the baseline privileges, sample punishments and upgrades, and examples of how someone ends up a slave, what rights they keep, how they can get out of it, and what might be expected of them.
>>
>>7500999

People go to the gym to use equipment they can't afford or don't have room for.

People go to the slave bar for the same reason.
>>
File: dd1466738108543.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dd1466738108543.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>7503303
>>
>>7504294
Have you read Neuromancer? There's a part in it about mind-controlled prostitutes.

'Go to sleep, and wake up a few hours later, a lot richer and a little sore.'
>>
File: dd1470743188434.jpg (227KB, 1024x1227px) Image search: [Google]
dd1470743188434.jpg
227KB, 1024x1227px
>>7505472
>>
>>7505481
Oh boy, I love this and I had no idea it had been done, although I knew there was similar. It's not quite slavery, but close.

>wake up in my cheap undercity one-room no-windows apartment
>quick breakfast of nutrient and vitamin pills in a shake and a glass of water
>toss clothes on a chair and five minutes in the shower
>pull on more covering clothes, tank top and skirt
>out the front door
>subway to work
>try to avoid getting mugged outside it or groped in it
>back on the streets
>there's work
>well-maintained and formal but not elaborate doors onto the street
>unmarked
>man just stepping out the door
>checking time on his wristphone
>must have stopped off on his way to work
>walk past the door, back entrance for me
>filthy alley, plain door
>press my wrist against the lock
>inside, make sure the door's closed behind me
>greet the girl running things today
>tells me it's gonna be a busy day, pre-bookings
>good, I need a nice day, rent's due next week
>asks me if I want to do something a little rougher than usual, there'll be good pay
>shake my head, took months to heal up after last time I made that mistake
>and that was with nanite cream
>sit down and chick hooks me up to the house's network for my settings for today
>calm music, lose all sensation
>feel so drowsy
>must use my time more productively
>go online, play one game of poker
>lose, but not much, don't have many credits on my account
>not feeling my body distracted me
>let the music sweep over me
>sleep
>...
>>
>>7505585
>...
>a dream just ended, rushing out of my memory in a blur
>the chick from this morning, waking me up
>tells me it was a long day
>asks if I want a glass of water
>croak yes
>the house is support to have me clean and patched up by the time I wake
>but I can always taste it
>swill the water round my mouth and spit it out
>chick chick gives me my earnings for the day
>not as bad as I'd fear, but not great for a this many hours
>I'll still have to come in tomorrow
>thank her, wish her goodnight
>wish I had her job too
>she doesn't have to take the subway home
>after dark too
>never mind
>get home in one piece
>collapse on the mattress
>must still be filthy after the session today but too tired to shower
>fall asleep in my cloths, on top of the sheet
>asleep for real this time
>>
File: 1495464301642.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495464301642.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>7502658
Ive owned a slave in the past. I would enforce a high protocol life. Lots of strict rules relieving my slave from needing to think much at all about anything except me.

Of course its not legally binding, but I drafted up a contract with them. It was wonderful for both parties.

A slave is a possession and should be treated as such the moment after the contract is signed.
>>
>>7504294
Do you happen to have links to said stories? Sounds really interesting.
>>
>>
So would you top off your slaves food with as a reward?
>>
File: 1340473011178.jpg (619KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1340473011178.jpg
619KB, 1280x800px
>>7506650
Nah. If I had a slave girl my cum would always be going directly into her or onto her. I'm not going to jack off into a bowl. Besides, something that she guzzles on a daily basis anyway wouldn't be much of a reward even assuming she likes the taste.

I do like the idea of feeding a slave treats as a reward for good behavior, but they would be actual treats. Like a strawberry or piece of chocolate hand fed to her.
>>
>>7504294
I actually think the sci-fi setting directly enhances the setup I described. A high technology level allows a lot of the rules to be more thoroughly enforced. For example, the collar could detect if I've managed to somehow cheat the privilege system by eating non-approved food (or eaten an extra meal), if I've slept too long, if I'm wearing the wrong clothes, or if I'm talking with my fellow slaves without permission. It would be able to collect and remotely store information on my status.

Additionally, it would make it truly impossible to ever pass the walls of the facility. To bring up an idea discussed in a previous thread, I also like the idea of an implant that filters out entertainment media from the visual and auditory senses of the slave, unless an expensive privilege is bought.

Not really one for mind control myself, though, because it's kind of different from slavery. That's more of an existential horror - for me, the slavery fantasy is about how the people involved relate to their situation, and that's one-dimensional with mind control.

>>7504950
>I want to hear more!
And I'd love to discuss it more!

One thing that I failed to explicitly mention was that preparing and eating meals for oneself would require the expenditure of free time. While the simple meal would just be something like bread and water and therefore require little prep time, more extravagant meals require more preparation.
>>
>>7507261
Slaves are required to prepare their own meals, regardless of their privilege level. This means that in order to make use of extra meals, a slave has to also buy the free time that would be needed to prepare and eat those meals.

Of course, the privilege terminal does not specify this. That means that if a slave makes the mistake of buying a meal privilege before extra free time, she basically wasted her credits! Many of the privileges are stacked like this, to be dependent on each other. Most of the time the veteran slaves try to teach the newbies to buy free time first, though it's hard to communicate since the newbies don't start with that privilege.

Privileges in general do not grant any guarantee of being able to use them, but rather, are a "maximum". If a slave buys extra free time but her master decides he needs extra help one day, he can call her in during her free time. She isn't reimbursed for this in any way.

In order to prevent the slaves from using the system optimally, most privileges are set up like gym memberships, as a subscription with an initial sign-up fee - and sometimes a cancellation fee. This prevents slaves from buying free time only for the days on which they can use it.

>going over the limit without purchasing it ahead of time cost her the same credits it would have if she had purchased it
"The same" is being generous. The establishment doesn't tolerate privilege transgressions.
>>
Slavery sucks, indentured servitude ftw.
>>
I'm a slave, but my master is very sweet and a little shy, so he doesn't really enforce any strict rules on me... not like he'd need to. I like to think I'm very good at what I do. I'm constantly thinking about ways I can serve him better, and what I can do to surprise him, or make him happier.
>>
>>7507313
Indentured servitude is a form of slavery. I would consider settings/fantasies based on it to very much fit within the scope of this thread.
>>
File: bbf4606064718f0573942ba3e9a69db3.jpg (444KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bbf4606064718f0573942ba3e9a69db3.jpg
444KB, 707x1000px
>>7507267
>>7505458
Yup, and in many ways that is a problem for myself and the other slaves. Because we don't represent an asset to the people using us, they can be a lot rougher with us. If I break my user will be on the hook for it, but a little bit of wear and tear can't be faulted to him.

I also don't imagine it as particularly classy establishment.

>>7504950
Something else I was meaning to elaborate on in my last post.

When I say a girl's privileges are a "maximum" that goes both ways. I've already stated that it is the case that a manager can have the slave work during her free time, or have her eat lower-tier food if the better ingredients are in short supply. However, the flip side is that under no circumstance will a slave be allowed more leeway than her purchased privileges.

If a girl has 8 hours of free time in a day, you can bet your ass she will work for 16 hours that day. If, somehow, there is no work to be done, she will be given menial, pointless tasks, or even told to stand in a corner and stare at the wall, so as to avoid allowing her to make use of the time in any way.

>What would the system be like in your sci-fi take?
Well, you quoted him, but if you don't mind I will elaborate on some of that in my setting.
>>
>>7507694
>>7504950
>punishments
I'm going to try to avoid just listing standard BDSM stuff.

- Credit loss. Simple enough, and sufficient for small mistakes.
- Garnishment. Used when one slave has wronged another. Her credit gains will be garnished and given to the wronged party.
- Masking. The girl may have an ugly mask locked over her face. This will usually also come with a gag to prevent the use of her mouth. This is meant to make her unappealing to the patrons, hampering her ability to earn tips. It also prevents her from using her mouth sexually.
- Chastity belt. This is in the vein of the previous punishment - A device locked over the girl's genitals renders her pussy unavailable for use, decreasing her appeal to the patrons.
Of course, the previous two could be irritating for regular customers... so a patron can have either device temporarily removed at his request. If he chooses to do so, however, it actually comes at the cost of the girl, and an extremely hefty credit amount is deducted from her account. She has no say in this, and there is no cost to the patron.
- Pillory. This is a humiliation punishment. The girl is locked in a pillory at the front of the store. Her orifices may be used freely by guests, and she may not earn tips while locked in. The guests are encouraged to use the girl anally.
>>
File: fe08b7398599c1174bbd709ff288f0b1.jpg (380KB, 1260x1008px) Image search: [Google]
fe08b7398599c1174bbd709ff288f0b1.jpg
380KB, 1260x1008px
>>7507758
>>7504950
>how someone ends up a slave
Really just the usual ways. In theory, the "base" method is for compensation - one can sell themselves into slavery for a one-time payment to another individual. Someone can be forced to do this as payment for a debt. Slavery can be forced upon someone as punishment for a crime. Finally, any girl born to a slave mother is born a slave (this law only applies to females and is meant to help sate the demand for female sexual slaves).

>what rights they keep
A slave has the right to not be killed. That's it. Slaves have no other rights. The inverse is also enforced - extra precautions are taken to prevent slaves from committing suicide.

In addition, female slaves are not eligible for freedom - once a slave, also a slave. Any woman discovered to have been a slave at some point in the past that has somehow escaped bondage is to be enslaved again. This applies even if the initial enslavement was unjust. This law doesn't apply to male slaves, who may be freed at the owner's discretion if he fills out the proper paperwork.

>what might be expected of them
Everything. A slave is to spend every cell of their body in constant service to their owner.
>>
>>7507758
Standard BDSM stuff is fine too, since everyone has their own twists on it, and it can put less unique punishments in perspective, if punishments are scaled.

>>7507801
It's always interesting to seen sexually unequal slavery systems. Plenty have just one sex enslaved and some enslave both sexes equally, in theory at least, but then there's ones like this where male and female slaves exist but the rules for them are different. It creates a lot of possibilities and adds an additional power imbalance to the slavery, in this case slaves who can be freed and those who can't, and free people who can end up as the former and the latter.

No rights but not to be killed, never being freed, slavery from birth and the "maximum" system make this a particularly harsh style of slavery. Especially:

>This applies even if the initial enslavement was unjust.
It adds a bureaucratic kind of sadism. It also adds to the imbalance between free men and women. Free women not only risk permanent slavery for debt or wrongdoing in a manner men don't, but they are also vulnerable to permanent slavery through a miscarriage of justice, mistaken identity or simple paperwork error, with no recourse even if the injustice becomes clear to all!
>>
File: 1231351545113.jpg (219KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1231351545113.jpg
219KB, 640x480px
>>7502658
Honestly I'd be a pretty "soft" master. I'd want my slaves to feel cared for and happy to be mine.

Their primary "duty" would be always being available for my enjoyment. Sexual use would be a big part of that, but depending on my mood it could also mean just being a warm body to cuddle, playing a game, or even conversation.

I would also assign them some chores like cooking and cleaning, but not enough to keep them busy all day. There would be downtime to relax and socialize with each other. Masturbation and sex with other slaves would be allowed, even encouraged. I want them cumming frequently to maintain high libidos.

For punishment I would typically spank them, with the other slaves watching. It would be more about humiliation than pain. For minor infractions it would just be a few token slaps. For serious disobedience, I would restrain the trouble maker for a more substantial beating. Then leave her bound with her marked ass on display for a time. After a punishment was finished, I would provide any needed aftercare, and reassure the slave that she was forgiven.
>>
>>7503425
>A slave can access the privilege terminal outside work hours
>17-hour workday, 7 days a week
I like the idea that there's only one terminal, and even if you have enough credits, you might not be able to spend them because there's a line that you have to sacrifice sleep to stand in.
>The privilege to converse with fellow slaves
>Tfw you buy this but nobody else did
>>
>>7508693
>The privilege to converse with fellow slaves
Would that mean no communication could happen until you find someone else with it, or would it mean you can say what you want and they can't talk back? Or would they get in trouble for you talking to them because they are using privileges they didn't buy?
>>
>>7508218
>It's always interesting to seen sexually unequal slavery systems
And the vast majority of human history has been that way too. The idea of egalitarianism could be said to be contrary to human nature.

Personally I like the tension caused by sexual inequality in general. I don't think I've ever imagined a fantasy in which the sexes were equal.

>It adds a bureaucratic kind of sadism.
The coldness of bureaucracy is very much part and parcel for this system. That's also why I made the privileges subscription-based.

While the slaves can improve their lifestyle, what they cannot do is indulge in whimsy or impulsiveness. Most free people have some flexibility to decide on a whim that they don't feel like doing something that day, though they usually can't do it too often.

The way privileges are set up is such that a slave can never act on impulse. She must buy a privilege beforehand and for the long term. Even if she could afford it, she has no way to "call in sick" because she's tired.

>>7508693
Also just to put things into perspective, that's 119 hours per week - almost 3 times what we consider "full-time". This is a system is meant to be exhausting, both physically and mentally. That said, most slaves do purchase free time first, since it's necessary to make use of anything else. Pricing is reverse prorated such that the more hours you use, the more each hour costs.
>>
File: 3e524a77d42d021e1f9e72c42942dc1d.jpg (832KB, 1400x1057px) Image search: [Google]
3e524a77d42d021e1f9e72c42942dc1d.jpg
832KB, 1400x1057px
>>7509992
>>7508693
>I like the idea that there's only one terminal
Absolutely. This is exacerbated by the fact that the slaves have their free time scheduled at around the same time, while the bar is closed to customers.

Without buying speaking privileges, a slave is limited to a very limited script of statements such as "Yes, master", "No, master", and direct answers to questions from the manager.

Girls must also specifically buy the right to converse with the patrons. Without that, their own speech is severely limited and if asked a question that can't be answered within the script, she must answer "This slave apologizes, but her speech privileges are restricted".

Many girls would buy this privilege in order to better appeal to customers with their conversational abilities. This helps fulfill the essential need for social interaction, meaning the need to speak with fellow slaves is less important. In addition, the brutal work schedule leaves little mental energy for anything besides small talk. Your scenario is pretty realistic.

>>7508766
Conversational privileges include nonverbal communication. The privileged girls are not allowed to talk to unprivileged girls.

An unprivileged girl must respond with the stock line while averting her eyes.
>>
File: 2625a4e07eeb81514510a5569fb48c5f.jpg (926KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2625a4e07eeb81514510a5569fb48c5f.jpg
926KB, 1500x1500px
>>7502679
Related: https://assets.gelbooru.com//images/ca/cd/cacd2a68bcd6ff01b08e6eda3a90f31a.webm
>>
>>7508218
>but they are also vulnerable to permanent slavery through a miscarriage of justice, mistaken identity or simple paperwork error, with no recourse even if the injustice becomes clear to all!

As well as any daughters they might have. And their daughters, and their daughters' daughters. A single clerical error could condemn countless women to live their entire lives, from birth to death, without ever knowing freedom.
>>
>>7510643
I'm going to intervene here and say that one is not considered to be a slave until her collar is locked on. As soon as the collar is locked on, that's it. However, just a clerical error would not result in a woman being condemned to slavery, because she has never actually served as a slave and has not worn her collar.

Of course, several measures are taken to help ensure a large female slave population. The moment a woman is convicted of a crime and sentenced, she is locked into the collar right in front of the judge. When someone sells themselves into slavery, no money exchanges hands until the collar is on.

As for debts... Once a single woman's (this does not apply to men or their wives) total debt has reached a certain amount, she is to have her arms shackled behind her back and her ankles hobbled until she has paid it back. While she isn't a slave yet, she's as good as one - there's only one job a woman who can't wear clothes, can't use her hands, and can only walk in shorts steps could do, and it tends to be the precursor to slavery anyway.
>>
>>7510248
I hate how brutal most of AS109's art can be. The detail and facial expressions are 10/10 though.
>>
>>7510804
The brutality is what I love about it... but I can see how some might find it off-putting.
>>
Anyone have the fetish of slave girls licking guy feet? Know any like pic related ?
>>
>>7510794
>>7510643
>>7508218
>>7507801
>all this talk of making it easier for women to end up as slaves, and impossible for them to escape in order to meet the demand for female slaves
>not castrating male slaves, sticking them on whore moans and selling them as a cheaper alternative to a female slave
>>
File: 1493250160344.png (824KB, 503x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1493250160344.png
824KB, 503x1100px
>>7511379
Actually, I'd be happy to include girl (male) slaves in my world, but not exactly the way you describe it.

One of the key aspects of the world I describe is that men can never be in the predicament women are in. They are never vulnerable to the same things, and don't have to sympathize with the female plight because they will never find themselves in it.

However, males who have a submissive personality are reassigned as "female" (this has nothing to do with transsexuality, which I'm not going to get into here). All men are tested for this, and those that are determined as subs are immediately enslaved.

A girl (male) slave is locked in a permanent, self-cleaning chastity cage that makes penis stimulation and use totally impossible.. His body is modified into a trap physique, and aging is halted. He is, for all intents and purposes, treated as a female slave henceforth.

This is only done to males who test submissive, and the test is only given once. If you clear it, you clear it.
>>
>>7511379
Oh boy, you could make whole new deeply detailed scenarios with this. Never mind adding this to another slave system, make one where this is the focus!
>>
>>7511419
>All men are tested for this,
So all men have a chance, presumably in their teens, of being turned into slaves even if they haven't done anything that would get them enslaved, like a woman would have to do? Or is the test only when a man becomes enslaved for the first time?

Another way of doing it would be to have the test happen once but not lead to enslavement, only to being treated as a free woman, with the risk of permanent slavery that entails.
>>
>>7511419
>males who have a submissive personality are reassigned as "female"
Oh quite the opposite. I would reserve this sort of thing for men who are already slaves but are quite rebellious. A rebellious worker is quite useless, but some might enjoy a little fight in their sextoy.
>>
>>7511442
It's not a chance. It's entirely based on the individual's personality, with no random factors involved.

The test is given at high school graduation, so that the individual has had the chance to fully develop a personality.
>>
>>7511462
I didn't mean a random chance, just that it wasn't known if one boy would turn out to be. The real question was about testing as sub meaning instant slavery, even worse than women's deal which lets them be free by default, unless the daughter of a slave.

What sorts of questions does the test have?

What kind of culture exists among teens around it? It's the one chance for girls to taunt boys over slavery, reminding boys in class they might get enslaved next month while knowing they themselves are safe-ish!
>>
File: 1425818573546.png (188KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1425818573546.png
188KB, 768x768px
>>7511511
You should be aware that I'm just winging it at this point. I'm sorry if this stuff starts getting inconsistent with itself but I didn't have it thought out beforehand.

>The real question was about testing as sub meaning instant slavery, even worse than women's deal
Not necessarily.

For one thing, the threshold for qualifying for enslavement is very high. It's designed to weed out false positives, as the people in charge are male, and their goal is to ensure a distribution with more female slaves and more free men.

In addition, the test is given to girls as well. I'd like to imagine the test is designed such that woman are more likely to score submissive (by treating certain female traits as submissive).

>What sorts of questions does the test have?
It's not a written exam, but rather, based on a brain scan. A decision to enslave someone is not made until the result has been verified by an actual human being.

>What kind of culture exists among teens around it?
You can usually tell who is getting enslaved and who isn't. Many of those who know they will likely be enslaved just submit themselves straight away, though technically there's little opportunity cost to taking the test.
>>
>>7507801
>any girl born to a slave mother is born a slave

You realize that with enough time, this will cause all women to be enslaved, right? Free women can't possibly keep up with the birthrates of sex slaves, even without a system that can permanently convert a free woman into a slave at any time. It's only a question of how many generations will be needed for total enslavement.

Also, you left out one path to slavery: be a woman in a country that has just been conquered (the Romans LOVED this one).
>>
>>7512467
In the system I'm thinking of, birth control is perfect. Most children are born from free mothers, while slave mothers almost never have children of their own.

Having a slave become pregnant is incredibly rare in the setting that I'm talking about. In this setting, raising a slave child is not particularly profitable, and in fact is just a huge money sink with little reward.

This is what prevents the inevitability you describe. Very few slaves were born as such - most were former freewomen who will not have children.

>Also, you left out one path to slavery: be a woman in a country that has just been conquered

That's not an aspect of this particular setting.
>>
File: IMG_6124.jpg (190KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6124.jpg
190KB, 1280x1811px
>>7503303
I like those too:

https://exhentai.org/g/1066005/0cea3368b7/
>>
File: IMG_6125.jpg (141KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6125.jpg
141KB, 600x848px
>>7503303
Posting another:

https://exhentai.org/g/1081131/a708867acb/
>>
File: 1291689030392.jpg (156KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1291689030392.jpg
156KB, 720x960px
I like the idea of a setting that has quasi-Victorian attitudes about free women, but shamelessly uses female sex slaves.

Free women are to be treated like ladies, deserving respect and courtesy. Men are suppose to open doors and pull out chairs for free women, avoid using crude language in their presence, and generally behave in a gentlemanly manor toward them. Ladies are expected to dress modestly, and behave demurely. Both genders limit talk of sex to coy innuendo when in mixed company.

Slave girls don't receive any of society's respect for women. They are treated as if they were some completely different sort of creature. Just playthings to be used and abused as their owners wish. Standards of public decency do not apply to slaves. They're typically made to wear extremely revealing outfits, or left nude. It isn't proper to fuck a slave in front of a lady, but only because that would involve the man exposing himself. Even in mixed company it's perfectly acceptable to penetrate a slave's orifices with gloved fingers or implements. Even a lady can toy with a slave's intimate parts in public, as long as she doesn't openly admit to any sexual motivation.

When no ladies are present, most men have no qualms about pulling out their cocks to be sucked by a slave, or even outright fucking a slave in front of other gentlemen. Ladies tend to be a bit more reserved than that. They may openly discuss sex among themselves, but won't have a slave lick them in front of other free women. A proper lady does such things in private.
>>
File: 1493320583034.jpg (513KB, 1280x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1493320583034.jpg
513KB, 1280x1016px
>>
File: 291770.jpg (1MB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
291770.jpg
1MB, 1500x1060px
>>
>>7513075
I remember something similar being mentioned in an older thread a few months back.

I'm a huge fan of social stratification and caste systems in my slavery worldbuilding. The reason for the divide could be, perhaps, that birth rates have become unbalanced such that only 1/5 children is male. This means that couples are encouraged to have many children so as to keep the male population up.

The government decided to alleviate the risk of being stuck with many burdensome females by having many of them enslaved. In other words, the first daughter of any couple is free, then further daughters are born as slaves (until another male is born, in which case the next slave daughter is born free). This allows for couples to keep having children until a male is born, and the "failures" discarded into slavery.

The slaves are taken and raised in a slave facility. They are sterilized as soon as possible (this allows them to be used freely for casual sex once they come of age). From the moment a slave girl can walk and talk, she must work. She does not even have the right to life at this point, and is trained in the role of a slave through labor.

Once she comes of age she is sold to the public.
>>
File: d9739eeba9e5fcba7ca7ba9e2dfac085.png (381KB, 2894x4092px) Image search: [Google]
d9739eeba9e5fcba7ca7ba9e2dfac085.png
381KB, 2894x4092px
>>7513075
>>7514922
One of the aspects of this setting is that there is an actual reason why the slave girls are seen as inferior - they are failures in their very existence. By being an extra female child, a slave girl is even a failure.

Perhaps there is even a religious element to this, and these girls are seen as creatures that have been spited by god (or something along those lines). Depending on how far we go with that notion, we could even have this be physically present - perhaps a distinctive birthmark that all extraneous girls are actually born with, if we want the god's existence to be certain in the setting. Maybe even hair color, or something of the sort.

Because of this, it is acceptable for these girls to be mistreated. They're failed, extraneous existences. They are not even human in the way that free people are.

This could also affect the slave girls, who would know that they themselves are truly inferior beings. There is a tangible reason why these girls have the low status they have. The free women could have a superiority complex and be justified in it.

I'd like to build more on these ideas.
>>
File: 1291688895230.png (392KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1291688895230.png
392KB, 640x480px
>>7514922
>>7514924
I like the idea of extra females, but birth order being the deciding factor feels too arbitrary to me.

What if in addition to the higher female birth rates a large portion of them are born barren. Women's place in their society is completely centered around being mothers and wives. So the infertile females aren't considered real women. They're viewed as almost a third sex, that's purpose in life is serving men and true women.

Because of their infertility, sex with slaves "doesn't count." Married men can fuck slaves without it being considered infidelity. This attitude extend to ladies enjoying slaves as well, even though lesbianism between free women is taboo.
>>
>>7514922

totally hijacking lol.

You know you're enslaving a majority of your population right?

If it was a birth ratio F5/M1 scenario then I'd say that many men would more likely to be enslaved, gilded cages/free use style, with probably lots of domestic slavery and polygyny in that case.

Most men who are born and properly raised would be solidly above low class women and considered important for pretty much any society because of the disparity. Men would be subservient of women to equal and upper class, due to the fact you can't really field your armies with the resource everyone is after. They'd have limited rights, but mostly, they'd be in a state of "insurance", where they can't do any serious job that isn't something women traditionally did in the actual medieval ages (Administration, Advisory Roles, Treasury).

Lower class women would also be slaves, but more than likely to the upper class women. They'd be kept as domestic servants or even sex slaves/rewards for the men of the house. Maybe they'd be kept in chastity while the upper class women are gone to prevent temptation of the man/men inside.

As for the outliers, you'd probably have men who are kidnapped at young ages, passed through black markets as actual slaves, or small patriarchial/egalitarian cummunities that don't fit in the usual mold. Maybe communes where the women are free use and the men are just left to do whatever, but are still kept from some roles. Maybe places where the leader is the decision maker, bu only because he's most at risk if things go awry (enemy invasion, yadda yadda.)
>>
>>7515204
>birth order being the deciding factor feels too arbitrary to me
Given the rationale behind the system, I think it makes sense. The first girl is the one that still stays within the "ratio". The others are "spares" - extras whose existence is a mistake. This system also ensures that each couple who wants children gets to have at least one.

>a large portion of them are born barren
That said, I really do like this idea. It fits the idea of "god's mark", the idea that these creatures have been spurned by the divine itself and are truly abominations. It also means there is an incredibly rational and objective reason behind the slaves being seen as inferior.

The only issue is that it means that usually infertility is not immediately obvious, so no one would know how to treat a female child until it was tested (assuming that's possible for a child - if not then that changes the dynamic quite a bit but it still works, with the slave having her perception of her own humanity stripped away during some of the most turbulent years of her life). One workaround is that a slave might be marked with something like a tattoo.

Other than that I'm very on board with everything that you said. The slaves lack even humanity, and may be used and abused freely. Even pet animals are treated better.
>>
File: b4d7239ac2b9c7f3243a10ad6672275e.jpg (1002KB, 2046x1446px) Image search: [Google]
b4d7239ac2b9c7f3243a10ad6672275e.jpg
1002KB, 2046x1446px
>>7515750
>You know you're enslaving a majority of your population right?
>If it was a birth ratio F5/M1 scenario then I'd say that many men would more likely to be enslaved, gilded cages/free use style, with probably lots of domestic slavery and polygyny in that case.
This isn't the case. Majorities are not necessarily more powerful. See South Africa for a historical example of that along racial lines.

Besides that, one thing that I think you missed is that the slaves are disposable. They are not seen as human and do not have an inherent right to life. In training, they are frequently culled. Only the most suitable ones are sold for domestic use - the majority are simply thrown in chains and worked to death in the mines or in a galley or something along those lines. Perhaps we could go even further and say the domestic ones are "culled" after a certain age, once they've become eyesores.

Your world design is fine. It's not to my tastes since I'm very much one for misogyny in my slavery worldbuilding, though.
>>
File: 1184582410783.jpg (225KB, 1559x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1184582410783.jpg
225KB, 1559x1118px
>>7516856
>It fits the idea of "god's mark", the idea that these creatures have been spurned by the divine itself and are truly abominations.
I wasn't really going for the slaves being considered abominations or cursed. Just that their role in society is service to the people who actually continue the species. I could even see people using quasi-scientific justifications for it. Like comparing slaves to the sterile workers in insect colonies.

>The only issue is that it means that usually infertility is not immediately obvious, so no one would know how to treat a female child until it was tested
I was thinking they don't make the determination until after puberty. The barren girls go through all the other biological changes that come with growing up, but never have a menstrual cycle. If a girl doesn't have a period by a certain age, she's relegated to slavery. With that age being set high enough that fertile late bloomers being mistakenly enslaved almost never happens.

>They are not seen as human and do not have an inherent right to life. In training, they are frequently culled.
Your version is harsher than what I had in mind. Culling slaves would not be normal behavior in my version. Killing one's own slave might not be a crime, but it would offense most people's sense of proper behavior. Someone with a reputation for casually disposing of slaves would likely be shunned by polite society and blacklisted by many slavers.
>>
i need about tree fiddy
>>
File: IMG_3714.jpg (2MB, 1941x2982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3714.jpg
2MB, 1941x2982px
>>
>>7517298
>I wasn't really going for the slaves being considered abominations or cursed.
You have to remember that the slaves are really being abused. Adding a little bit of disgust helps avoid any cognitive dissonance, and you can imagine that organized religion would hop on the bandwagon easily.

>I was thinking they don't make the determination until after puberty.
That could work. The big issue is that means families would have to live with the fear of their daughter possibly being something less than human all along. I have to wonder how girls might be treated until their first period.

This is especially true when the majority of girls are enslaved. I think in order to avoid this scenario, this society would advance their scientific research in determining female fertility as early as possible extremely far just to avoid this issue. You could reasonably justify them being able to make this determination at birth even with Renaissance-era technology.

>Your version is harsher than what I had in mind.
Perhaps, then, culling is something that is done by the slavers - outside of the public eye - but you wouldn't see your neighbor doing it. If it all, "it was sold" and you leave it at that.
>>
>>7514922
What happens to twins?

>>7514924
>perhaps a distinctive birthmark that all extraneous girls are actually born with, if we want the god's existence to be certain in the setting. Maybe even hair color, or something of the sort.
It could be something ambiguously biological. Maybe it's the god, maybe it's just nature. Different cultures might have their own myths about why some girls are born marked.

If it is marked from birth (or naturally developed, say at puberty), then it doesn't even have to be birth order. It can be any order, totally out of the control of the society, since it's marked there right on the girl. The only pattern might be a ration of 1 male:1 free female:4 marked females.

A couple might feel cursed if they only birth marked female and no free children or blessed if they have no slaves.

>girl's extended family have had no marked girls for a generation
>everyone assumed she won't develop a mark herself
>as she reaches puberty she becomes fearful that she will
>if the mark is a hair color that develops, she starts wearing a hat as though preemptively hiding it
etc
>>
>>7515750
>Men would be subservient of women to equal and upper class, due to the fact you can't really field your armies with the resource everyone is after.
Sure you can. Remember, armies are pretty small compared to the population required to support them.
Besides, without modern tech, at least 90% of the population would still need to be peasants, and restricting men to accounting and shit would eat into the few lucky percent. You'd need a far lower ratio to make that work, at which point "free use" becomes dubious. If they're such a rare resource, it only makes sense to tightly control their use, right? After all, most people would want to spawn some kids to take care of them in their old age, so you could handily squeeze most people for all they're worth in exchange for those precious few moments alone in the cage with a man.

Basically most would live shit poor lives while the lucky few would be lording it up in the castles, feeding strawberries to their pet men while the losers outside the walls starve as they deserve. The only path out of poverty would be to luck out and birth a male, who might well be subject to confiscation on various bullshit grounds long before you can bargain your way into any position of relative security.
>>
>>7515750
>You know you're enslaving a majority of your population right?
Not unheard of IRL.
>>
File: 1437680671162.jpg (350KB, 1269x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1437680671162.jpg
350KB, 1269x1800px
>>7520868
>The big issue is that means families would have to live with the fear of their daughter possibly being something less than human all along.
That is a problem with it. Honestly though, I just prefer to avoid there being any child slaves in my sex slave fantasy scenarios.

Maybe they have a test for infertility, but it can give false positives. Girls who test as infertile are raised in preparation for a life of submissive service, but due to the possibility of error they are protected from the kind of abuses that would taint a lady's reputation. It's only after they reach a certain age without having a period that their status is officially confirmed, and restraints on their treatment are dropped.

When a girl on the track to slavery turns out to be fertile after all, it's a bit like discovering a long lost relative. She's taken back into her family, and most people act like her childhood was just an unfortunate mistake best forgotten.

The test might occasionally make an error in the other direction, but very rarely. Rarely enough that it doesn't feel like a real danger. When it does happen it's an embarrassment for the family and traumatic for the girl who's thrown into slavery completely unprepared. The family might try to cover it up, and keep treating their daughter as a free woman, but that will be a scandal if discovered.
>>
>>7520240
decensored
>>
File: IMG_3719.jpg (340KB, 913x1379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3719.jpg
340KB, 913x1379px
>>
>>7524844
Now see, this is the sort of thing I would never allow to happen. A slave has no business engaging in recreational activity that doesn't directly serve her master.
>>
File: 0327a291a37c38667f4a7af32d5a6925.png (979KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0327a291a37c38667f4a7af32d5a6925.png
979KB, 1280x720px
>>7522720
>I just prefer to avoid there being any child slaves in my sex slave fantasy scenarios
I get ya. The way I was thinking of it any child slaves would be housed in a special facility meant to raise them. They wouldn't receive "adult" abuse there.

>a test for infertility, but it can give false positives
I imagine it would be fairly accurate, since society would want to avoid a false positive as much as possible. False positives would be rare but in theory possible.

That said, I have to wonder if a fertile girl were to be by mistake taken as a slave, she would simply be allowed to return to her family. After all, the facility that trains slaves does its best to dehumanize them, thoroughly instilling in them the idea that they're just tools to be used and trashed.

Perhaps instead, she would just be neutered? After all, by this point she is definitely not adjusted to human life and her family has likely forgotten her existence. There's little possibility of such a girl being able to adjust to life as a respected woman.

Now for a mistake in the other direction... that would truly be something. There would be hell to pay for that.
>>
>>7525837
It's cute as fuck. I'll allow it.
>>
File: 4e140bf3d305d1b4c5a51b46e6e9ae07.jpg (135KB, 850x1209px) Image search: [Google]
4e140bf3d305d1b4c5a51b46e6e9ae07.jpg
135KB, 850x1209px
>>7525837
Maybe she's grinding XP for her master.

Personally I'd be fine with my slaves having some modest hobbies. Making them work every waking hour is counterproductive anyway. Slaves or not, workers who don't get enough downtime will work slower and make more mistakes.
>>
File: IMG_3732.jpg (143KB, 1200x1854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3732.jpg
143KB, 1200x1854px
>>
>>7524844

where are her ribs?
>>
>>7528380
Confiscated until she behaves.
>>
>>7522720
>She's taken back into her family, and most people act like her childhood was just an unfortunate mistake best forgotten.
I'd like to see how she would cope with that.

>>7525870
>There's little possibility of such a girl being able to adjust to life as a respected woman.
She could be given to her old family as a slave with them free to reintroduce her to society if they think she's capable of it or just keep her enslaved and have her neutered.
>>
>>7525870
>>7529227
The way I was picturing it, continuing to treat a girl like a slave in that situation would be unacceptable. Their culture believes that the difference between real women and slaves is much deeper than upbringing. A female child's essential nature is already set before she's even born, and nothing can change it. When mistakes are discovered, they must be set right. Otherwise they are compounding an inadvertent injustice with a deliberate one.

No doubt some slave trainers would illicitly have girls neutered to avoid loosing product. But they would be in serious trouble if they were caught doing it.

For slaves in training who are suddenly set free, it would be a difficult transition, but not an impossible one. In most ways their lives as free ladies will be easier than the life they were being prepared for. Many of them will always be more submissive than the average lady, but some men like that in a wife. The biggest issue would probably be learning to manage a household (which mostly means managing the household slaves).
>>
File: 1494107777882.png (360KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
1494107777882.png
360KB, 600x852px
>>7525870
>Now for a mistake in the other direction... that would truly be something. There would be hell to pay for that.
Only if it gets found out. And if it does, would the family really want to deal with the embarrassment? Covering it up would be quite easy, at least until people begin wondering why she isn't having kids. Even then, you could arrange for her to move away for a few years and return with a kid (which would hopefully grow up to look at least a little bit like her).
Of course, it would take some persuasion to get a man on board with the idea of being married to a barren subhuman, but a few just might enjoy secretly having that kind of power over a supposedly free woman. Princess in the streets, slave in the sheets.
>>
File: 1268803736982.jpg (86KB, 653x871px) Image search: [Google]
1268803736982.jpg
86KB, 653x871px
>>7529352
There probably would be a lot of cases of the family covering it up. Both to avoid embarrassment and to protect the daughter they've raised. Personal attachments tend to take precedence over ideological beliefs. They may still believe that the sterile girls in general are inferior while being convinced that their daughter is somehow an exception.

Of course if they are found out, it will be a much bigger embarrassment. Especially if they married her off. Even if the husband knew full well what was going on, he could easily claim to have been deceived. Society would tend to view him as the victim. He would get to keep his now ex-wife as a slave, and probably demand compensation from her family for wronging him.

I could definitely see some men intentionally seeking out such an arrangement, knowing they'll hold all the cards. Absolute power over their wife, and leverage with her family.
>>
>>7529311
>The biggest issue would probably be learning to manage a household (which mostly means managing the household slaves).
What if that's too much for the freed girl and she wishes she was a slave after all?

>>7529767
>They may still believe that the sterile girls in general are inferior while being convinced that their daughter is somehow an exception.
They could believe she's inferior but feel attachment to her anyway, thanks to the time they spent with her as a free girl before realizing the error.
>>
>>7529767
>I could definitely see some men intentionally seeking out such an arrangement, knowing they'll hold all the cards. Absolute power over their wife, and leverage with her family.
But what is the advantage in that? Slaves are plentiful and disposable. What advantage does marrying a slave grant over just buying a slave and actually marrying a real woman?

And there's also the psychological aspect. People value status. Very few men would debase themselves for cheap thrills, even if no one knows about the debasement. Remember, in this society, slaves are truly believed to be inherently inferior creatures. I don't believe most men would acquiesce to such a marriage, as they would find it debasing.
>>
File: IMG_3080.jpg (428KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3080.jpg
428KB, 850x850px
>>
>>7527385
>implying all of us care about productivity
>implying none of us are just in it for the sadism
>>
>>7520240
does any art fag know what brush TNSK uses for lineart? I can't figure it out.
>>
>>7532528
Looks like a simple round brush to me.
>>
File: 52865539_p0.jpg (833KB, 1015x1540px) Image search: [Google]
52865539_p0.jpg
833KB, 1015x1540px
>>7532539
shit. he makes it look good, even with all the sketchy marks.
>>
File: 1497193627458.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497193627458.png
2MB, 1280x960px
>>7530528
I completely agree that most men wouldn't do such a thing, but that's part of the point. Toying with a slave is a common pleasure easily available to anyone. Using a lady that way is exotic and forbidden. Even if she's "really" just a slave mistakenly raised like a lady.

The very fact that it's seen as debased would be what makes it appealing for some men. There would probably also be people who have their slaves top them in private, for the taboo thrill.

Though I think we're really just talking about two different worlds at this point. Your version is more extreme in its views on slave inferiority. For instance I wouldn't call them disposable.

I was actually picturing slaves as being a bit like pets. They are property, but people still grow attached to them. Many slaves are kept by the same owner (or at least within the same family) for the majority of their lives. When they get too old to fuck they can still help around the house in other ways. A slave with chronically poor health might be put down, but that would likely be a sad occasion for her owner.
>>
File: 1463588800531.jpg (72KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1463588800531.jpg
72KB, 595x842px
>>7529779
>What if that's too much for the freed girl and she wishes she was a slave after all?
Choosing to be a slave would not be an option legally, but if her family was willing to go along with it they might secretly have her sterilized and pretend that her return was some sort of mistake.

Otherwise they'll either have to teach her to be more assertive, or just accept the fact that she's always going to be submissive.

>They could believe she's inferior but feel attachment to her anyway, thanks to the time they spent with her as a free girl before realizing the error.
True, but if it was just a matter of not wanting to loose her, they could keep her as a slave. Normally families sell their slave daughters to avoid incest, but keeping one for non-sexual use would be allowed.
>>
>>7532574

Welcome to the hell of artfaggery- there's always a better artist
>>
>>7503423
The furby is looking at me, I can't fap like this.
>>
>>7532108
>>7532528
What the fuck is up with these arms and hands?
>>
>>7533435
They don't look that bad.
>>
File: 1462342587423.jpg (610KB, 855x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462342587423.jpg
610KB, 855x600px
>>
File: 1406047328773.jpg (583KB, 828x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406047328773.jpg
583KB, 828x600px
>>
File: 1356776475342.jpg (163KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1356776475342.jpg
163KB, 800x600px
New discussion question:
What should the process of buying a slave be like? Are slaves sold on an auction block, or in a store? To what extent can potential buyers inspect or try out the merchandise? Do slavers ever engage in gimmicky sales like "buy one get one free" or "all blondes 20% off today only"?
>>
>>7536515
While, legally, the sale of slaves must be documented, there is great leeway in terms of how transactions can occur.

The highest-quality slaves may be sold privately. This generally means the seller will demonstrate to the prospect the "features of his product".

However, most sales are sold on the open market. Sellers use all sorts of setups - some conduct business outdoors on the streets, while the better-established business owners have their own shop buildings. However, legally open display of slaves is restricted to certain zones meant for slave sales, such that pedestrians can avoid the areas if they wish to (though there's no stigma against the display of slaves or the practice of slavery). Slaves can only be displayed in shop windows in slave sales zones.

Slaves are typically "framed" for display in a manner that displays most of the slave's body. The slave is always totally naked, except for virgins which are locked into chastity belts to prevent passersby from damaging the merchandise while inspecting it. By law, these slaves must be kept gagged, though they are permitted to attempt nonverbal communication.

Customers are typically permitted to touch the merchandise, but not penetrate it. Most shops have a "trial room" where serious buyers may examine a slave in greater detail - the gag comes off here. A customer who is considering the purchase seriously may be permitted to have sex with the slave (anally if she's a virgin).
>>
File: 1421091659919.jpg (515KB, 896x896px) Image search: [Google]
1421091659919.jpg
515KB, 896x896px
>>7536734
>By law, these slaves must be kept gagged, though they are permitted to attempt nonverbal communication.
Why would that be legally required? I could see it being a common practice, but why would a slaver displaying his wares without a gag be such a problem that it needs to be forbidden?
>>
File: IMG_3854.jpg (47KB, 448x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3854.jpg
47KB, 448x298px
>>7537710
The odd stressed out girl biting or spitting at someone. Gags stop that, and replace it with funny noises and drool.

It's important to keep abreast of all possible workplace hazards and reduce their likelihood afterall.
>>
>>7537710
There are several reasons for that law being put into place.

One reason is to help curb noise pollution. Shopping districts tend to be noisy, and mandating the gagging of slaves helps prevent the entire area from turning into a cacophony.

While gagging one's slave is beneficial for the prosperity of the district as a whole, most slaveowners find that keeping slaves ungagged actually makes it easier to sell them if there is no noise pollution (since the merchandise tries to get itself sold). This results in a sort of prisoner's dilemma, wherein without regulation, everyone would act selfishly.

Another reason is that slaves are not supposed to be heard in public. It is typically forbidden for a slave to make herself heard, though it's not a strict law but rather a social more. Keeping slaves gagged helps prevent the vulgar voice of a slave from reaching the ears of those who don't wish to hear lowly speech.
>>
So I had an idea while thinking of Konosuba.

What could slavery look like in that sort of fantasy setting with a regulated guild system? If people need to hire specialized adventurers to fight off monsters, then it stands to reason that those adventurers would need to be special in some way, and have special equipment. You would imagine that equipment would be fairly expensive then.

In Konosuba, most adventurers were poor and didn't have great gear, but wouldn't it stand to reason that adventurers would need support to be able to do their job in the first place?

So what if most adventurers, in order to start off their quests, had to indenture themselves? They get equipment and high-tier skills... in exchange for binding themselves to a wealthy aristocrat. From then on, they're obligated to turn over a certain share of their loot, forever. In addition, they must make payments on top of that percentage take... and if they fail, they are stripped of their gear and sold into true slavery.

Oh, and on weekends, the adventurer must serve as a slave to her sponsor anyway. So there's no way out of being submissive!
>>
File: raidy044.jpg (170KB, 806x607px) Image search: [Google]
raidy044.jpg
170KB, 806x607px
>>7539078
I really like this from a fetish perspective. Strong/powerful women being forced into slavery is always hot. I'm not sure it makes much sense from a world building perspective though. Forcing all the monster slaying badasses to be part time slaves seems like a really good way to start a rebellion.
>>
File: bb453762f13f1e7d386e2fecbb350edd.png (413KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bb453762f13f1e7d386e2fecbb350edd.png
413KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>7539269
What do you mean by it being a great way to start a rebellion?
>>
>>7540455

If you make people who are really good at fighting do things they do not necessarily like to do, there is a high likelihood they will use their skill at fighting to make you stop telling them to do it.
>>
File: 1415955582713.png (884KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1415955582713.png
884KB, 1024x768px
>>7540535
Exactly. Especially when they are going out on adventures together. Giving them plenty of opportunities to commiserate about their shared oppression and plot to do something about it.

There are ways to make the concept work. You just need to bare in mind that "because the law says so" isn't going to be enough to constrain angry adventurers.

Maybe part of the deal is some sort of magic binding ritual. Something that prevents them from taking violent action against their patrons and/or compels them to obey direct orders.

Another option is that the provided gear is enchanted to help keep the slave adventures under control. Perhaps a command from their patron can cause their armor to restrain them. If you want to go for a really high magic setting, the armor could be a witchblade sort of thing. Able to change shape, and retract into something small like a bracelet when not needed. But the wearer can't remove it, and their patron can override their control.
>>
>>7539078
>They get equipment and high-tier skills... in exchange for binding themselves to a wealthy aristocrat.
You mean like knights and samurai?
>>
File: 1406348422972.jpg (1MB, 1000x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1406348422972.jpg
1MB, 1000x1318px
>>7541164
Similar but not really the same thing. A knight or samurai is a respected vassal. When they come to their lord's table it's as an honored guest. In this >>7539078 setting the adventurer would probably be serving the wine while wearing a skimpy outfit.
>>
>>7541474
cute outfit
nearby chains for easy access should someone wish to use me while chained.

Yeah looks like a good place to be a slave girl
>>
>>7510972
Do you happen to have sauce on that please?
>>
>>7502658
I would if my mistress could beat me, trample me, use my face as her chair, insult me.. and alot more to be honest hahaha

Beyond what i like.. the important thing is that i really want to please her :)
>>
>>7539078
Different anon here.

I like the idea but would take it a step further with having an actual "slave guild" whose members were exclusively made out of registered slaves.

They would hold a monopoly on certain jobs and would zealously make sure no competition showed up in those areas or rather consider it an "application to unvoluntarily join the guild for life" with their being different tiers of membership.

The more obvious examples would be monopoly over professional sexual services but it could also be as simple as being the only ones being allowed to offer professional housekeeping services.

>>7540455
>>7540671
Admittedly, you could add sci-fi layer by making the whole story set in an Virtual Reality MMO that enforces those roles.
>>
>>7542738
How would a slave guild work? I mean who enforces the guild rules if the members are all slaves themselves?

>May I please go out tonight, master. There's an unsanctioned whore down the street, and I really need to intimidate her into joining the guild.
>>
File: 1367199398964.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1367199398964.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>>7542738
>Admittedly, you could add sci-fi layer by making the whole story set in an Virtual Reality MMO that enforces those roles.
You could also have a similar dynamic in a sci-fi setting without it being virtual reality. With the "gear" being cybernetic and/or biological enchantments. Quality body mods are just too expensive for most people, but a megarich patron might sponsor your upgrade into a superhuman if you sign an indentured service contract. There will of course be security measures built into the enchantments to ensure compliance.
>>
>>7542803
Mostly by having a hierarchy inside the guild, with the "mistresses/masters" being the highest rank (though they can still fall down in hierarchy if they mess up) and "unvoluntary recruits" being amongst the lowest ranks.

Voluntary recruits would get somewhat more leeway in assignments and rise up the ranks faster.

Popular assignments would be given to people volunteering for them while I would expect unpopular assignments being given first to the lowest recruits and if there aren't enough for the assignment to be assigned via a lottery system (so even high-ranking members end up having to do unpopular jobs).

>>7542841
I mostly meant to still keep it high-fantasy in setting. Not a big fan of regular sci-fi settings to be honest.
>>
File: 1350434447052.jpg (262KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1350434447052.jpg
262KB, 800x600px
>>7542937
>assignments
So no one can actually owns them. Clients just pay for their services. And the bosses are fellow members who have risen up the ranks. Seems like the "involuntary recruits" are the only slaves in that system.
>>
>>7542311
I would love*
>>
>>7542803
(different anon here)
>How would a slave guild work? I mean who enforces the guild rules if the members are all slaves themselves?
Give each slave/member an equal vote.

'You don't want to do that? Too bad, the rest of us voted in favour.'
>>
File: 1451161518433.jpg (964KB, 1389x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1451161518433.jpg
964KB, 1389x1189px
>>7542937
>tfw you play Skyrim so much that you can recognize the Captured Dreams mod
>>
>>7542990
>So no one can actually owns them
Technically, the guild owns its members collectively and they all together own the guild.

If you liken it to a company, its as if every employee was also a shareholder with exactly one share in the company yet the company's assets included the employees.

>>7544081
This guy gets it.

>>7544103
I have always been fascinated by those mods but it has always felt too much of a hassle to set them up and it seems there is an unwritten rule to not share "optimal lists of mods" (or god forbid mod packs).

Maybe I just haven't found the right guide to set it up
>>
File: 1415953596436.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1415953596436.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>7544081
So they're like citizens in a direct democracy? I think you and I must have very different definitions of what "slave" means.
>>
File: elsa2_TAG.jpg (881KB, 831x1175px) Image search: [Google]
elsa2_TAG.jpg
881KB, 831x1175px
>>7544397
Not really, they have only votes in matters concerning the guild.
When they are on assignment taking a job for the guild (and that can be for a long term) they basically have to obey their master/mistress (barring some contractual exceptions)
>>
File: prisonoverhaul1.jpg (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
prisonoverhaul1.jpg
398KB, 1280x720px
>>7542738
Yup, I like the idea of a slave guild. What I had in mind was a binding magical spell, but in a sci-fi setting or in a VR MMO you have alternate options to enforce the slavery.

>>7542803
This is pretty simple to solve. The guild's heads are owned by a cabal of wealthy aristocrats who came up with the system to get as many people enslaved as possible. The heads are given a great degree of freedom in exchange for enforcing their masters' interests through full-time work for the guild.

>>7544081
Doesn't make sense to me. If the members have equal votes, they'd have far too much power.

The system I had in mind involved the slaves being owned by wealthy patrons. The way I think it would best work is for the guild to:

-facilitate the sale of new recruits to their masters, if necessary
-track the status and history of all the slaves
-maintain a ranking system for the slaves to match them to suitable quests for their level
-maintain a monopoly over the adventuring industry as a means by which to ensure that wealthy aristocrats get to own superhuman slaves

And that's the "flow" I have in mind. The system is ultimately a means for the wealthy to cement their power.
>>
File: pop2.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pop2.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>7542937
>>7544103
Lol, same. For a couple seconds I thought the background was familiar; then it hit me.

>>7544396
A lot of it is that everyone has their own ideas what constitutes the Skyrim experience, so people don't usually list out full "mod packs". I know STEP has some lists, but many of them are outdated. I guess that's part of the problem - as mods get updated sometimes their functionalities change too.

Also compatibility is a bitch. It's tough to get a good Skyrim experience without a CTD every 10 minutes.
>>
File: 1326151334058.jpg (336KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1326151334058.jpg
336KB, 800x600px
>>7544459
If they make their own rules and have no competition, why would they choose to let clients treat them like slaves? They could vote to give themselves a lot of privileges and protections in their standard contracts. If they have a monopoly on sex work they could push that pretty far without a major loss in profits.

>>7544538
This makes a lot more sense to me. Some loyal slaves are assigned to handle day-to-day administrative tasks, but they serve the real masters.
>>
>>7503303
I also like happy ending slavery but whenever I remember how my gf lied to me and how women generally act my fantasy turns into a mix of hardcore slavery and rape. Reality is harsh man.
>>
File: ScreenShot12.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot12.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>7544396
>>7544544

If you like slavery you should really check Loverslab and the Slaverun Reloaded mod. If you need help for setting up your game, you're also free to ask there (even though there are a lot of tutorials and videos).
>>
File: 1440575547572.jpg (232KB, 740x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1440575547572.jpg
232KB, 740x1110px
>>7545036
>>7544538
While I don't disagree with your ideas of having the slaves' guilds funded and nominally owned by wealthy patrons (who get VIP access) I find it interesting to also have what are essentially patrons who are at the same time members of the guild (AKA slaves).

These can have joined for different reasons:
- they wanted to join the guild anyway to get access to some luxuries the guild had (or work in one of their monopolies) but bought a small minority share to get some minor priviledges compared to regular members
- them being a sexual deviant with too much money and time on their hands

Also, I generally like the idea of giving incentives for people to join the guild in these situations and being somewhat higher in hierarchy than other members could be a good incentive.
>>
>>7546052
Having slaves in charge could work if the top positions are filled by people who genuinely want to be slaves. They would have to either enjoy the submission or believe they ought to do it for some ideological reason. Otherwise they would exempt themselves from having to serve as slaves.
>>
File: 130086371445.jpg (215KB, 1000x704px) Image search: [Google]
130086371445.jpg
215KB, 1000x704px
>>
>>7547587
I love these kinds of pics.

"strong, independent action grrlz" reduced to mere spoils of war for the victors.
>>
File: 1493485025847.jpg (451KB, 1225x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1493485025847.jpg
451KB, 1225x1049px
Anyone have more of this set?
>>
>>7505596
oh fuck yes
>>
File: 1436213844970.jpg (279KB, 1058x822px) Image search: [Google]
1436213844970.jpg
279KB, 1058x822px
>>7547615
Yeah that's always good. Reminds me of a concept I posted in one of these threads a long time back.

The setting is a collection of rival city states. To avoid bloody wars they settle conflicts with ritualized mock battles. Unmarried young women are chosen as champions, and trained to represent their people in these contests. They're armed with nets, whips, bolas and the like. Their objective is to capture rather than kill the opposition. It's all a big spectacle, serving as entertainment for both cities. When it's over each side's intact captives are tallied up to determine the winner. If any of them are killed or seriously maimed they don't count towards the opposition's score.

Afterwards there is a prisoner exchange, but the winning side gets to keep the difference. The greater the margin of victory, the more slaves they get to take home as spoils. Those champions turned slaves are paraded through the enemy city in chains as part of the victory celebration. At the climax of the festivities they are auctioned off in the town square.
>>
>>7548399
Reminds me a little of this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_ballgame#Human_sacrifice
Your concept is very close to that, actually. It's literally a "sacrifice" of the young women involved.
>>
File: 1336651850373.jpg (242KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1336651850373.jpg
242KB, 850x1133px
>>7502658
I would only have two, it's too much work to manage more, and much like dogs/cats or other pets they tend to do better in pairs, being able to entertain each other when I decline not to.

They'd be there to make my life more convenient, pleasurable and tend to my needs/whims, which would mostly be domestic. Their jobs could range from cooking food, to assisting in day to day tasks, to making sure my cock is being adequately licked.

Ideally they'd have the option of their own free time, but they'd enjoy being my 'toys' so much that they'd do whatever they could to make me happy; their subservience making them derive happiness directly from my own.

Bedtime would always see tits pressed up against my back and my chest. I've got a massive anal fetish so their butts would probably see more use than anything else.

Uniforms would be simple, but would always include stockings, collar and buttplugs.
>>
File: 1415795761219.jpg (564KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1415795761219.jpg
564KB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: mffslave3.png (522KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mffslave3.png
522KB, 800x600px
Been thinking of getting a ballgag, collar and leash, maybe handcuffs, for self-bondage. I've never tried this before. Any recommendations?
>>
File: 1443343007926.jpg (321KB, 810x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1443343007926.jpg
321KB, 810x1410px
>>
>>7551376
This is perfect in every way.
>>
File: fslavekneal.png (542KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fslavekneal.png
542KB, 800x600px
>>
>>7510248
That was sweet, I thought he was going to end up discarding her.
>>
>>7551376
I like the bite mark in the dog's butt.
>>
File: ee98165838bff924ece9cd025df23f72.jpg (149KB, 750x1060px) Image search: [Google]
ee98165838bff924ece9cd025df23f72.jpg
149KB, 750x1060px
>>7503303
I like the sort of happy ending where slave and master fall in love with each other, but she never stops being his slave.
>>
File: unnamed.png (1MB, 840x1050px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
1MB, 840x1050px
>>7551808
Non-consensual slavery that starts somewhat rough, with lots of bondage, but becomes loving and happy for both master and slave is the just best.
>>
File: 1291690382535.jpg (45KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1291690382535.jpg
45KB, 800x531px
>>7551880
It's unfortunate that you don't see much of that in hentia/comics. Usually the master/mistress is just a cruel asshole, and the slave either breaks into a mindless nympho or stays miserable forever.
>>
File: a1305b9bc7e2516208d55607e06092e6.png (953KB, 664x1126px) Image search: [Google]
a1305b9bc7e2516208d55607e06092e6.png
953KB, 664x1126px
>>
File: 1292133694901.jpg (98KB, 570x800px) Image search: [Google]
1292133694901.jpg
98KB, 570x800px
>>7536515
Auctions are mainly for virgins and new untrained slaves. Before the auction they are put on display naked, held in a standing spread eagle position. This is strictly look, don't touch. Buyers are provided with pamphlets with important information on each lot. This includes what if any sexual experience the slave has.

Other slaves are usually sold in a manner more like a used car lot. They're kept in a relatively open space that customers can browse through. The slaves will be tethered to their spots by their collars or an anklet, but with enough slack that they can move around a bit. Which gives them an opportunity to show off their skills and obedience. Here the customers are allowed to touch the merchandise as much as they like. There are also private rooms for test fucking, but that requires putting down a deposit as insurance against the slave being damaged.

At some places the sales people would themselves be slaves. Obviously they wouldn't get a commission. Instead they would received extra privileges for moving a lot of merchandise, and be punished when their numbers are poor.
>>
File: mvI5l7U.jpg (911KB, 1416x2281px) Image search: [Google]
mvI5l7U.jpg
911KB, 1416x2281px
So without going into mind control territory, slaves are always going to have different personalities.

How would you handle a slave that is anti-social / shy / unfriendly, but still hard working and obedient?
>>
>>7554673
The answer is always more rape.
>>
>>7554673
Depends on exactly what the issue is. If she's shy or socially inept, I'd probably just avoid using her for anything that required dealing with people outside my household.
>>
>>7554673
>>7555156
>>7554673
What about bringing her over when you visit a trusted ´s friend place and letting her fraternize with his slaves or servants as a sort of practice? Or letting or having her play parlor games or murder mysteries as an opportunity to open up and talk to other people.

Or, if you have enough slaves that they don´t regularly meet or even know each other (say, house slaves as opposed to the stablemen and milkmaids and the llike) you could have one group put on an improvised play for the other (and the master of course) and preparing . for it and perfoming in it could be opportunity to learn how to be spontanous and react to what people do in a "safe" situation.

On a related note, what about the idea that there are slave schools? That´s where people who were enslaved due to debt or by testing for it (as mentioned upthread) go to learn the manners and domestic skills necessary for a slave. I´m imagining something between a catering college, training for high protocol and a finishing school. Just a fun idea to throw out there.

Also, I haven´t been able to find art about (non sexual) slave training, so have this.
>>
File: IMG_3616.png (537KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3616.png
537KB, 800x600px
>>7554673
Just let her be, and don't force her to be more social than she absolutely has to be.

Hell maybe I'd even breed her, since that's like an ideal temperament.
>>
File: IMG_3949.png (728KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3949.png
728KB, 750x1000px
>>7554673
Unless I need her to be social I'm pretty content to shove her in a corner with some work.
If I need to break the anti social behavior I'll toss her in isolation until she craves contact, then toss a more social one in so they become friends.
>>
File: 1497479095901.png (896KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497479095901.png
896KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>7539078
t. Darkness
>>
>>7508372
So a sexual pet basically
>>
>>7504054
This is great
>>
File: sachiko cut naked collared.jpg (536KB, 900x1061px) Image search: [Google]
sachiko cut naked collared.jpg
536KB, 900x1061px
>>
File: 6b1977692094d2232d17ca1fb30033f0.jpg (119KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6b1977692094d2232d17ca1fb30033f0.jpg
119KB, 1000x1200px
I like the idea of a cyberpunk setting themed slavery, where she is give cybernetic and other types of body mods to fit her for her task. The image provides a vehicular forniphilia styled set of said alterations.
>>
>>7558872

Conversely, the slaves could also be used as a cheaper way to birth out various GMO creatures and similar biotech.
>>
>>7553583
fresh
>>
File: 1339819067328.jpg (497KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1339819067328.jpg
497KB, 800x600px
>>7557796
Yeah, pet is probably the best word for it. I'd want them to be obedient, but not broken. Preferably they'd be relatively happy with their lives, and comfortable in my presence. Girls who are constantly cowering or emotionally withdrawn would be unpleasant company.
>>
File: 1367199930695.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1367199930695.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>7558872
I like that concept. Posted something similar up here >>7542841

To really fit the cyberpunk feel they would technically not be slaves. It's just that all of their cybernetic body parts belong to someone else. Which could include all their limbs, or vital internal organs. So officially they're free citizens, but for all practical purposes a cyborg is the property of whoever paid for their modifications.
>>
>>7558974

>
To really fit the cyberpunk feel they would technically not be slaves. It's just that all of their cybernetic body parts belong to someone else. Which could include all their limbs, or vital internal organs. So officially they're free citizens, but for all practical purposes a cyborg is the property of whoever paid for their modifications.

I love this idea, especially where her bionic parts are remote contolled. You could also see this take the form of a character getting a loan to help her family, at the price of extensive augmentations (g.e. working as a rental "motorcycle" like with the pic in >>7558872 ).
>>
File: dd9f0a11c2ce4991029f1c415672b8a8.jpg (887KB, 1550x1097px) Image search: [Google]
dd9f0a11c2ce4991029f1c415672b8a8.jpg
887KB, 1550x1097px
>>7554673
I feel like you guys are misunderstanding the question here. It's not about how you would "fix" that slave, but rather how you would handle her.

In my case, I would not see that personality type as a problem. In fact, it's highly desirable, since those traits complement her strong work ethic and obedience.

Fundamentally slaves share human needs and wants. That means that regardless of shyness and introversion, all slaves need companionship. The slave you describe is not one that dislikes people, but rather one that has difficulty approaching them.

For starters, I believe a slave ought never to be able to have privacy. That rule applies to this girl too. She sleeps in the common room and has no access to private areas or facilities.

Like all my slaves, I would also give her the opportunity to find satisfaction in work. My slaves would have very little free time, and I'd ensure they're constantly busy except for the time necessary to sleep and the times they are entertaining myself or a guest (which are the closest they get to true recreation).

In this girl's case, the latter task, which is intended to play a double role as work and recreation, might be difficult. I would, therefore, have her trained to dance, and have that be her entertainment duty - it doesn't require conversation, but allows her to communicate with guests.

So long as she remained agreeable, I would treat her with compassion and a firm hand.
>>
Can I get some suggestions for research purposes?

Anything from two lovers just playing with the idea of slave play, to human livestock getting slaughtered for meat and anything from between.

And here's a link to some of the best cons slavery lit I have found as a sacrifice.

asstr org /~XaltatunOfAcheron/AAMain
This spam system is cancer...

All formats are good. Stories, pictures and videos.
>>
https://www.literotica.com/s/slave-ch-02-1
>>
File: 1200862809592.jpg (150KB, 545x783px) Image search: [Google]
1200862809592.jpg
150KB, 545x783px
>>7551808
>>7551880
I love that sort of story. One of my favorite things is when the slave gets an opportunity to escape or turn the tables and realizes she doesn't want that anymore.
>>
>>7560254
I imagine you could find a few of those by googling for stockholm syndrmoe fap-fics.

>>7559522
I imagine there's other problems, like small cages that are normally a punishment, would be a form of solace.
>>
File: tumblr_of978ahzdS1s8yjg5o1_500.png (150KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of978ahzdS1s8yjg5o1_500.png
150KB, 500x631px
>>7558974
>>7559242

Imagine a cyborg being forced to expose and finger herself in public via the owner of her bionic limbs using their remote.
>>
>>7561093
You're not going far enough,what if you get Anakin Skywalker'd to the point where all four limbs are replaced with bionic ones.
Your torso, head and mind are still yours, and you can still use them normally, but at any point the owner can activate and take control of them, leaving you as a prisoner in your own body
>>
>>7561260

Bump for hentai like this.
>>
>>7561353
Is there really any way for that to go besides public humiliation? All I can think of is things like being forced to strip off, or start crawling around on all fours in the middle of the street, or something like having to jerk off a stranger into giving you a facial, so your legs are locked kneeling down, and as much as you try to contort and move you can't move your face out of the line of fire with just your neck and torso alone, so the only way you can stop it going all over your face is to wrap your mouth around it and swallow it instead
>>
>>7510972
source?
>>
>>7540671

What if all the adventurers were as crazy, backstabby and masochistic as the masters/mistresses, and the masters/mistresses technically use these rebellions to find decent and loyal successors/advisors.

Like, say 20 men and women suggest a rebellion. 5 are out already because they are too lazy to do so, and then there's 4 who are secretly hard M. 6 more end up in some spiteful web of backstabbing because they are petty incompetent sadists who only are in it to make the rebellion fail and have the others punished, 3 are hard S types who know that the whole thing is going to be a fuckup, and maybe there's 1 who actually has these thoughts and another who thinks it'll be fun.

So the lord is given ample warning in a dozen or so letters, and on the day the whole thing just collapses because half the people backstab each other, don't show up, show up and try to protect the lord and eventually they're all taken down after fighting each other.

Basically, those who would be adventurers just don't get along and have several benefits from keeping the system going, from self gratification to spite to the fact that it helps propel their careers in the far future if they show incredible cunning and loyalty.
>>
>>7561080
I don't see that as a problem.
>>
>>7561411
With all four limbs it would be near total body control. Which is a fetish all its own. It could also double as amputee porn if they're sometimes removed for maintenance or something.
>>
>>7561729
Why would a slave suggest a rebellion if they aren't going to even bother going through with it?
That just puts them at risk of serious punishment for no real purpose, also rebellions by nature need to keep the numbers down to begin with to remain secretly.
Finally after fighting all those dangerous battles together the slaves would more likely have a sense of camaraderie rather than crabs in a bucket mentality.
>>
>>7561729
>Basically, those who would be adventurers just don't get along and have several benefits from keeping the system going, from self gratification to spite to the fact that it helps propel their careers in the far future if they show incredible cunning and loyalty.
Wouldn't they benefit a whole lot more from a successful rebellion? They could install themselves at the top of the hierarchy, and keep their former masters/mistresses as slaves. Seems like someone who's spiteful or sadistic would find that a lot more gratifying than watching some other adventurer get punished.
>>
File: 1501497738121.jpg (297KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501497738121.jpg
297KB, 1200x900px
>>7558974
>>7558872
>>7561093
>>7561411
>>7562127
>>
>>7545739
Any other notable mods to keep track of/take into account for modding skyrim with this fetish?

Preferrably on the sub side though it may help out other anons to point in the direction of some good dom mods as well
>>
>>7546261
>Having slaves in charge could work if the top positions are filled by people who genuinely want to be slaves. They would have to either enjoy the submission or believe they ought to do it for some ideological reason. Otherwise they would exempt themselves from having to serve as slaves.
That brings an insteresting aspect to the whole idea. To some degree it may similar to zealotry.
>>
>>7564258
"Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced" is another major one. It makes it so you can be enslaved instead of killed when you're defeated in combat.

"Simply Slavery" is a slave auction mod that ties into most of the other slave related mods on Loverslab.

"Captured Dreams Shop" adds a shop that sells bondage and chastity gear. You can perform deliveries for them, and if you fail to make it on time you get punished.
>>
>>7564258

I like Devious Regulations because I'm big on chastity belts.
>>
>>7562972

Maybe they spend more time with other party members than their masters/mistresses, and it's sadism in a "mommy's spanking my sibling cause I tattled, this is great" sense.

>>7562875

> "Haha, I've gotten all these assholes to plan a revolt! Now all I have to do is tell master and he'll reward me for gathering up these jerks, and then that bitch warrior who made fun of me will be whipped in public, and that fucking slut mage will be..."

> "Ara ara~ looks like the new slaves are up to something again, I wonder if I'll be allowed to hold the whip if they get caught again?"

> [something a masochist in denial would say that is tsundere]
>>
File: 1354282095216.png (719KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1354282095216.png
719KB, 800x600px
>>7564450
Counting on that sort of betrayal to keep a heavily armed slave population in line seems like a very precarious system. Particularly since the other adventurers are going to take notice of anyone who suspiciously isn't punished along with the rest of them. Those individuals aren't likely to survive the following weeks. Adventuring is very dangerous after all.
>>
File: 1495506644685.jpg (280KB, 720x780px) Image search: [Google]
1495506644685.jpg
280KB, 720x780px
>>7562127
If the cyborg limbs are modular, a slave might be a super soldier bodyguard one day, and a pet like >>7563987 the next. Depending on their owner's need and whims.
>>
File: 1369025638836.gif (2MB, 319x264px) Image search: [Google]
1369025638836.gif
2MB, 319x264px
>>7510248
i came here to fap not to feel
>>
>>7554673
i figure, what's the use of trying to force a square peg into a round hole? If she's willing to work and to at least share a bed with me, then I'll treat her the same as any other slave that behaves. Good food, good clothes, and regular checkups.

I mean, she's never going to be my favorite, but with a personality like that I don't think she'd want
that extra attention.
>>
>>7504054
So wait did the guy actually turn out to be a nice guy? What a happy story.
>>
>>7564258
Maria Eden is my personal favorite.
>>
File: 1440664646051.png (342KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1440664646051.png
342KB, 450x338px
>>7542250
>>7561530
here is the page i'm on'
https://nhentai.net/g/52411/117/
>>
>>
>>7567040
YES.
>>
>>7564406
Thanks for the suggestions.
Seems like an interesting combo to play.

>>7564440
>>7566052
What do these two do? I find the idea of chastity belts interesting but not sure how it would affect gameplay.
>>
>>7565390
and what is sex without emotion? a normal animal instinct
>>
File: 2014_05_07_00009.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2014_05_07_00009.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>7567535
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/494-devious-regulations/

It makes it so that both sides in the Civil War require women to wear chastity. This is integrated into the quests themselves such that if you are seen without the belt you get punished, and all the other female NPCs involved also wear chastity.

As for the effects of the belts - Basically they are primarily cosmetic, though they're integrated into the game in such as way that it's not easy to remove them (as chastity should be). However, they can have a real gameplay impact if you install Sexlab Aroused, which makes it so that you actually have an arousal meter that shows your need for sex, and being horny without release makes your skills improve slower.

>>7564258

And here's another great one - Prison Overhaul. This is one of my favorites. Basically it changes the nature to jails so that you are sexually abused during your captivity. After being apprehended you are bound and gagged, then marched to your cell; during your sentence you have to spend daytime locked outdoors in a pillory.
>>
>>7539078
So I did some more thinking and here's what I came up with.

Endia (name pending) is a patriarchal land. For women, there aren't too many opportunities. Upper and middle class women become housewives, while lower class women become maids or other servants, and the lowest typically end up in prostitution.

However, one career path offers freedom and egalitarianism - that of an adventurer. While the standards are set at a level appropriate for men, women who are a cut above can find respect, as an adventurer is judged by his ability first and foremost.

Over time, the adventuring profession becomes extremely attractive to women. It's a shot at true freedom. It becomes extremely popular among lower class women, and slowly middle and upper class women begin to gravitate towards it too, for a possibility of escaping the life of a housewife.

However, this does not sit will with men. For men in general, the pool of eligible bachelorettes has decreased as women seek the life of freedom in adventure. Male adventurers are taken aback at women are are able to perform as their equals, and women in general are realizing that life as women does not have to mean servitude and submission.

As such, a group of elite adventurers and the noblemen who finance the guild devise a plan to rectify the situation.
>>
>>7567885
The initial notion of simply barring women from becoming adventurers is quickly turned down, as there are enough armed females that such a revolt would cause a minor civil war. Instead, the plan intends to take advantage of women becoming adventurers for the gain of the men involved.

The plan is to arrange a high profile party wipe of female adventurers. Using that as the rationale, the guild will instate a set of rules meant to ensure the safety of female adventurers.

Women are barred from taking on solo quests or questing in all-women parties. Only men may sign up for quests, and women must join a male party leader to adventure.

In addition, while all adventurers are normally given wearable tracking amulets that can send out an SOS, for females the amulet has been replaced with a collar. This is presented initially under the guise of simply being a replacement for the amulet, except for the safety of the adventurer, it is not removable. Allegedly, the major party wipe occurred partly because the party's amulets had become lost in a previous fight and therefore the rescue party wasn't able to find them until too late.

This is where the groundwork for the plan is laid out. This alone causes significant outcry among female adventurers. They, naturally, are not pleased that they have to permanently wear a collar that can't be removed, or that female-only parties are now effectively banned. However, they begrudgingly accept the new rules.
>>
>>7567888
The collar gives no impression of being benign, and the women soon learn that it has far more utility than they'd bargained for.

The collar is a magical binding collar. It prevents female adventurers from leaving town to adventure without specific permission - halting their movement as through an invisible wall were present.

The female adventurers are angered to learn that they have lost a great deal of freedom - but the guild claims it's for their good, and eventually the anger simmers down.

For some time, adventuring life continues in this way. Women are now more dependent on male adventurers, and need to appeal to them to be taken on quests. Women can't work alone anymore, and need to request permission to travel. However, by comparison to the lifestyle other women lead, adventuring still offers a great deal of freedom. Many women still apply to become adventurers.

After several incidents in which a female adventurer injured a male in a tavern brawl, the guild makes a proclamation that women are unpredictable and somewhat dangerous as adventures. A new functionality is seemingly added to the collar - command functionality. It allows any registered male guild member to a verbal command word on any female adventurer, "disabling" her by forcing here into a kneeling position.

This causes an uproar, but public opinion is against the women, and they quickly realize that it's impossible to resist this new development.
>>
>>7567889
Of course, the situation was manufactured. The tavern fights were real, but the situations were set up to goad the females into the fights.

In addition, while the command feature had seemingly been added to the collars, they had in fact always been present - just unused until now.

And with that, the female adventurers had been subjugated. With every one of them being subject to "disablement", they were unable to resist as the guild rolled out new rules.

The big one was "quest points". This system was allegedly meant to prevent adventurers from taking on multiple quests all at once, which supposedly decreased the quality of their work. Now, adventurers had to spend quest points to take on quests. While male adventurers were alotted a certain number of points per day, female adventurers were required to earn them. The amount of points one could "store" was based on adventurer rank. Male adventurers earned enough points per day to mostly take on the quests they wanted - but females had to work hard to earn them.

These points were distributed to the noblemen who financed the guild based on their donations, who were then permitted to grant quest points to female adventurers in exchange for labor. As such, many female adventurers were forced to moonlight as maids and other types of servants for the nobility. This arrangement provided no compensation besides quest points, meaning that the women had to essentially work in order to be able to work.
>>
>>7567892
Another possible income source came from other male adventurers, who were permitted to grant their quest points to females - though this usually came at a price. If a woman was lucky she might be able to sell her loot for the points, though most resorted to granting sexual favors.

This system decreased the wealth of most female adventurers significantly, but by now they were helpless to resist.

Women were saddled with armor restrictions meant to provide men with eye candy. Blacksmiths were told to make female armor a little differently - rather than practical designs, the armors showed a great deal of skin. Armor that covered one's body was prohibitively expensive. If one were to line up a hundred female adventurers, most likely every single one would have an exposed midriff. Women were forbidden from wearing anything but the guild-approved armor designs, with the collar enforced this rule firmly. Even casual clothing was regulated, limited to similarly revealing guild-approved wear!
>>
>>7567893
And with that, the adventuring profession had been brought in line. As time passed, more and more regulations were added. Most women now had to engage in servitude in order to be able to adventure. Adventuring remained a profession attractive for lower-class women whose alternatives were prostitution or low-class servant positions, and the upper class remained in the household where they belonged.

One development was the "harem system". Some male adventurers realized that they could tempt females into long-term service by offering them relief from constantly having to work for quest points. A female adventurer could pledge herself into permanent service of a male adventurer, to be released only by his will. Then, he would spend the quest points on her behalf, but take her earnings and have full access over her inventory and gear.

And with that, Endia returned to prosperity (for men).

(If you have any suggestions please comment - I'm sure there are some inconsistencies and I'd love to hear some more rules to add to the list)
>>
>>7567745

Neat.
>>
File: XCOM_EW_MECTrooper.png (405KB, 423x681px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM_EW_MECTrooper.png
405KB, 423x681px
>>7565385
>super soldier bodyguard one day, and a pet the next.
>>
File: 1388773759454 (1).jpg (192KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1388773759454 (1).jpg
192KB, 1000x750px
>>7568683
>>
File: 1404782424283.jpg (550KB, 1908x800px) Image search: [Google]
1404782424283.jpg
550KB, 1908x800px
>>7568787
>>
File: 1415956311637.png (690KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415956311637.png
690KB, 800x600px
>>7567894
That all sounds pretty good. Another reason for the skimpy armor could be that some monsters are less likely to outright kill attractive women. Preferring to capture them alive for raping. So female adventurers who advertise their sexiness are more likely to survive a lost battle and potentially be rescued. That argument may or may not be complete bullshit, but either way it could be used as a justification.

I imagine there's a certain amount of bait and switch involved in bringing in new female adventurers. At first a patron will hand out points pretty freely to a new girl, and then gradually require more and more degrading services as her career goes on. Until eventually she has "willingly" become a part time sex slave. Even at that point she still gets more respect out on the streets than she would as a normal low class woman.
>>
>>7542841
What game is this from?
>>
>>7567888
>>7567889
>>7567892
>>7567893
>>7567894
I don't dislike the concept itself but I feel the way you say about it being implemented almost overnight with a big swoop would not work as it would be too obvious what is going on.
You would have to use salami tactics to slowly erode important female leaders and get them to agree to one concession at a time which sounds reasonable at the time as a temporary stop gap but each decision becomes permanent as it doesn't get revoked but instead more get added over time.
>>
Do you ever post about you being enslaved or is it only about fucking slaves ?
>>
File: 6ba16b2f81550764a3e19d7c18a52d0b.jpg (405KB, 1273x1764px) Image search: [Google]
6ba16b2f81550764a3e19d7c18a52d0b.jpg
405KB, 1273x1764px
>>7569121
My approach to the scenario was to come up with "what I wanted to happen" and just adjust the rationale around that.

I hadn't really thought much about the monsters of the world. I was more interested in the idea of female adventurers being abused by their human peers than by monsters, but your logic really does help with the scenario's consistency, especially considering that one of the motivations of the male noblemen and the guild is to ensure that there are enough women to go around.

As far as the bait-and-switch - adventuring is still an attractive proposition for many lower-class women. A starting adventurer would actually have less leeway to be picky about her patron, since the guild does not allow new adventurers to keep any possessions besides the very basics. Even the clothes on her back are stripped from her, and she must work her way up from two outfits of casual clothing and a low-tier armor set.

>>7569371
To be fair, I kind of specifically said that a significant amount of time would pass as these regulations would come into effect. I had in mind a period of 1-2 years between the collars being first introduced and their actual functionality being revealed.
>>
>>7569386
Consider reading the thread before posting.
>>
>>7539078

Okay, lemmie try worldbuilding on this concept.

> "You wonder where Adventurers come from? The ragtag bodyguards, the skimpily dressed glory hounds? Let me tell you. the first Adventurers didn't make the guilds themselves - the guilds were made for them. Punishment for crimes and sins, you see. They'd be given shitty weapons and thrown at the enemy. Orcs, Furies, Elves, other humans... just a last second defence consisting of the worst of the worst and the most expendable. Thieves, whores, incompetent slaves, murderers, soldiers dismissed for being too fucked up for the sorts of guys who wonder if the housewife they're pounding was married to the guy they beheaded in combat minutes before, all sorts of scum." The man takes a swig of ale, sighing with a gasp.

> "They threw these people out, and surprisingly, they won. Over and over again, they beat back the threats that should have won. It turns out when you live a live fighting in illegal cage matches, beating off larger guys and mugging nobles with guards, you kinda get smart and strong. These guys kept coming back, and they started looting the bastards they were sent to kill. Soon enough, they became official guilds."
>>
File: blegh.jpg (133KB, 850x996px) Image search: [Google]
blegh.jpg
133KB, 850x996px
>>7569721

> "Slaves and crooks being what they are, they were still indentured. But they were good at their jobs. A lot of nobles liked the thought of that - slaves who they could fuck and who can actually kill. So they put shit in place, to make it all seem a little better. Adventurers can earn money, but they can't refuse jobs. They have to follow special orders. They can be recruited. They cannot quit. Shit like that, kid." He looks over to the party of three a few tables over.

> Two women and a guy, each wearing ramshackle armour and carrying weapons openly. You wonder how the thin woman carries a hammer that size.

> "Watch this," The man states. True to his word, you see a well dressed couple walk up to the trio and talk to them. After a nearly a minute, he grabs your attention.

> "There's a shit ton of loopholes, though. Adventurers can get a free meal out of you, but if you make the request right, you can pretty much get away without paying them money. There's entire guilds who are technically paid in 'bread and entertainment', which essentially means they serve as nothing but travelling bedwarmers who can swing a really good sword and cast a few fireballs. Those three are those types of adventurer, you can tell because the girls are pretty much wearing leather underwear and the guy has nothing on above the hips. They'll probably be dragged to some city somewhere and get fucked like rabbits along the way for their troubles."

> "There's a guild not that far away from here, if you think you'd be able to hire one. You might actually get saved from a mugging! Or maybe your fascination is the other way. Word of advice if it is - You have to take on any request, no matter how shitty the pay."
>>
>>7502658
If I were a slave, I'd hope my mistress makes me worship feet and be a footrest.
>>
>>7569721
>the guilds were made for them. Punishment for crimes and sins, you see.

Yes. I don't know why this didn't occur to me.

This is a good, sensible rationale explaining the existence of adventurers - they're people who had lost everything due to their own fault, and adventuring is essentially a second chance at life. It also explains how they can be largely separate from the rest of society.

Of course, over time the job title began to hold at least minor prestige. Even some freemen/women signed up, though typically of the lower classes.

Of course, the stifling lives that freewomen led would largely explain why they might be drawn to a chance to start over.

>the girls are pretty much wearing leather underwear and the guy has nothing on above the hips
I'd imagined a gender imbalance, but this is certainly a valid interpretation of the prompt.

>have to take on any request, no matter how shitty the pay
It's closer to the "slavery" focus of these threads for sure. I wouldn't implement it that way though.
>>
>>7570004

> I'd imagined a gender imbalance, but this is certainly a valid interpretation of the prompt.

There probably still is a gender imbalance in what adventurers are tasked with and what they take up, but it's all societal and not really in writing. They're essentially medieval emergency services mixed in with brothels and a "rehabilitation" program for the most part.

Like, Mariam the Swordswoman is probably gonna be more likely to get an "official request" by some cheap merchant to escort her/him to the next town with "bread and entertainment pay", which essentially means that s/he's just gonna fuck her during the trip and as long as /she gives her food and has her orgasm, s/he's given her "bread and entertainment pay".

On the other hand nothing is stopping her from getting a request to find missing people in the woods, subjugate monsters or do some scouting.

Similarly, Harold "Pikeman" has no way of stopping the first person curious to put out an "official request" to see if he's better with his other pike or not. (or maybe some fat sleaze wants to penetrate him for a change, it's a land with dragons and slimes, I'm sure they don't really give a fuck about sex when HOLY SHIT ORCS)
>>
>>7568787
>>7568788
This is really cute.
>>
File: adventureslave.png (913KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
adventureslave.png
913KB, 1000x850px
>>7569740
I'd make it so that adventures get a limited amount requests they can deny a month, so as to allow them to ignore some requests are either death sentences or don't pay enough.

Maybe requesters also get a limited amount requests they can make, or otherwise get blacklisted if they make stupid requests or never pay.
>>
>>7569657
>My approach to the scenario was to come up with "what I wanted to happen" and just adjust the rationale around that.
I know, I was mostly trying to explain how to make the scenario more internally consistent (if you intended to start writing stories or making something else with it).
Aside from that, you can then build on it or have it as backstory you build upon.
>>
File: 027.jpg (151KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
151KB, 750x1200px
>>
File: 1483640356144.jpg (81KB, 600x907px) Image search: [Google]
1483640356144.jpg
81KB, 600x907px
>>
>>7502658

In a series of dreams I had (I don't really know if they mean anything) I ran a sort of mobile barter shop (?) in a post-apocalyptic environment. They weren't so much slaves as they were indentured servants (i.e. they went into slavery due to debts/crimes/etc. and could be freed based upon a contract) so they still had some semblance of rights ("Technically", because who runs regulation when there isn't even currency?). I generally had them clean and organize stuff, occasionally went on trips to find junk or hunt monsters. It felt more like managing workers, honestly. Also...it kind of felt like keeping children too. Like, all of them were younger than me, and IIRC the youngest one was 13 so, uh...odd form of parental experience, for sure.

No idea what I'd want as a slave other than to have a relatively standard routine. Like, a flowchart or something, maybe? I really wouldn't care about what was on it (Degradation and sexual stuff would probably be okay) as long as the general layout made sense....that's about it.
>>
>>7568683
Like having a pitbull.

A lethal weapon that eats out of the palm of your hand.
>>
File: 0004.jpg (741KB, 1280x1845px) Image search: [Google]
0004.jpg
741KB, 1280x1845px
The problem with amputee slaves is that for each one in your possesion you have to get another complete one to take care of her.
>>
>>7569657
Once the collars are introduced it is effectively endgame though, as it has the power to halt movement so they can negate any resistance to whatever laws/rules they tinker with next.

I imagine there would also be requests but for collared slaves only, before the restrictions are first announced, goading more adventures into it, and at the very late game when most are already collared, some of the remaining would get collared in their sleep. After the new rules that enforce a collar, they're not going to be able to complain and admit they were previously adventuring uncollared
>>
Any good slavery doujin?
>>
>>7536515
Like pets or livestock, My in world females are born into slavery because who owns the mother owns the daughter like how if someone owns a dog and I had puppies they own the puppies and is free to give or see them to anyone they want when they get older. There are different ways things can be soled so it pointless to list them.

Ultimately every female slave should fall under derestriction of some kind of government monitoring agency, They have the authority to remove slaves and ban people from owning them as well as give out paid permits to allow master to breed their slaves. They also give out government subsidies for or supply slave good to masters like food and med care in return masters are taxed for every legal adult slave owned.

The government agency has facilities kind of like a human pound where they keep removed masterless slaves where most are resoled to new masters. If a slave become masterless and they are a legal adult they can choose opt out of being a slave, as to not confuse people and their safety they are removed from main society to a retirement farm or home, lot of times this is the same place as the human pound. If this slave take up a new master they are stuck as a slave until masterless again. Child can't opt out of slave/pet life because they are too young to make a choice like that so are sold back to new masters quickly.

Well some slaves are pets, master do by females to do work, with the minim need to keep a slave is food, water, and a place to sleep. But due to labor laws using slave for things like farming and construction work, you more or less have to buy two slaves to do the same work of one paid person. This is because of government mandates and bureaucracy over slave rights.

Worst place for a slave to go is a babymill, a place or business that have a permanent breeding permits, some use these girls as sex slaves, Every girl is brought here with the goal of getting them pregnant again and again.
>>
>>7572411
Continuedish

Oh if you are wondering about male children, there are two classes of men, Noble men are men with House Backing, What House Backing is a man born with access to family name and money and depending on their rank in the house, given a penton, it is expected for a man to pay back into a house's money pool most for the shake of their descendent. Even if a House has no money in it's bank male accepted to a House is in better shape then unclaimed males as they still have rights to and can inherit housing and slaves ect.

Unclaimed males are sons born that a master doesn't want to take care of. Keeping an unwanted child would drain money from the House so this child is quickly passed down to an orphanage ran by the government where these children are to be raised with skills to make them into cheep labor. Best job for these males to get is into the military police, this gives them a chance get into politics and make a good House for them self.

It is easier for Noble Males to get breeding permits as getting a permit is more of a matter of ability to pay for one. Some of them just fuck their slaves and pay fines for the consequences or hide pregnancies and sell the children on the down low.

Most unclaimed males don't have Slaves/pets/common law wife, some don't want one and others can't afford to have one in the end it's about 1/3 of unclaimed males has a pet slave so it's still fairly common. Getting a breed permit is also harder, and less likely to get away with sexual abuse of females.

If an unclaimed males wants to have sex for fun they are encouraged to pay to go to a Babymill and screw the females there.
>>
I would love to be someone's slave. I love cock and having my pussy fucked. If anyone wants to RP let me know ;)
>>
>>7507379
I really wanna be a slave. I love pleasing. How did you come around to it?
>>
>>7572411
>If a slave become masterless and they are a legal adult they can choose opt out of being a slave.
I don't get it, why would anybody not opt out, and if a slave can make their heirless Master die of seemingly natural consequences then that's a free pass out of being a slave.

>>7572720
Slow down, at least buy me dinner first
>>
>>7536515
A hybrid of car dealership and pet store. Inventory is kept in display cells - like the displays in front of clothing shops, but with a toilet, shower, and a roll-out mattress.

If any two cellmates misbehave/don't get along, they are both put in restraints and moved to different cells. Their new cellmates will have to feed and clean them by hand. The restraints stay on until they're sold.

>Do slavers ever engage in gimmicky sales like "buy one get one free"?

Cellmates who get along especially well tend to be sold on a 'buy one get one half price'-basis.
>>
>>7573629
Well it's how Slaves are treated/viewed, Being a pacific group in the population females many man feel like they need to be treasured and protected. So oddly the government give them rights and protections that in some ways lets them be treated better then free men, but being slaves they don't have rights to their own rights, meaning they have no say in what's done to them. That's up to their masters and what the government allows.

I like the irony that, like the government can pass laws to monitor and limit sexual abuse. But allows these female slaves to be raped if it's breeding purposes. They can be used for physical labor even humiliating things like be used as a pony girl and pull carts heavy around But limits work to 4-5 hours a day with no days off. Compared to free men workers that can work 8-10 hours but have to be paid and need days off to do life stuff. Plus Free people can go back home at the end of the day and feed them selves. Well slaves need lodging and food and stuff. Keep in mind under these conditions if a job requires 10 free men and person would need to buy 20 female slaves to the same work and break them up into two shifts of 10.

Besides being masterless don't make them free, they become free to do what they want but become stuck to the confines of a compound they can't leave, a slave who gets her self the right master might find her self with way more freedom them if she was free or find her self working in a factory/farm/badymill. It's a gamble what is something I like.

Not to mention a slave's idea of freedom is a little different, they are raised from birth a certain way, even in as children they can't do work they are still treated like a pets or animalish by some people.
>>
>>7572806
Not OP but I've owned a slave in the past. There are sites for slaves and masters to meet, but they tend to be full of unpleasant people. The most common way is to find a regular relationship and then over time bring up that slavery is something you'd like to try/live with them.

If you're really outgoing, you could try wearing a subtle collar or hidden bondage gear and looking for people who notice. I've heard a few people get success that way.
>>
>>7507639

I don't see why we banned indentured servitude, anyway. It's a legally signed contract, and as long as you treat a servant legally like any other person under another's custody it shouldn't involve a lot of splitting hairs.

Besides, chances are that a lot of illegal shit would cease as a result of it, given that there would be lawful ways to carry out effective slavery.

I'm even imagining going into it on purpose to get experience in a specific employment field without having to manage money a lot, but maybe that's a stretch.
>>
>>7574635
>I don't see why we banned indentured servitude
Because the same people who could afford to have indentured servants could also violate the terms and get away with it. Many early American settlers came over as indentured servants with the deal being that they'd get land at the end of their service but most never got it. These underlying tensions exploded in Bacon's Rebellion which was put down but indentured servitude came to end and was fully replaced with chattel slavery.
>>
>>7574635
Technically we never banned slavery. In fact, the US Constitution explicitly states that slavery is legal.

>Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

In other words, in the US you can legally enslave a criminal.
>>
>>7574810
Well that explains the labor stuff,

Side note, it's illegal under international law to not let convicted criminals vote but countries like the US and UK have been told to stop doing that many times by international courts, but they just ignore it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>7575373
>international law
>>
>>7573973
That seems like a recipe to get the cops called.
>>
>>7551409
>>7510248
Art is 10/10 but 90% of the time it turns into guro, I really hate this guy.
>>
When there's a whip there's a way
>>
>>7577360
Enslave the cops first.
>>
>>7574810
>In other words, in the US you can legally enslave a criminal.
That's a misleading way of putting it. "You" can't legally own a slave under any circumstances. The government can include forced labor as part of a criminal sentence.
>>
Enslaved queens/princesses are the best.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1457503317612.jpg (149KB, 711x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1457503317612.jpg
149KB, 711x1058px
>>
>>
File: 1458488257638.jpg (151KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458488257638.jpg
151KB, 700x900px
>>
>>
>>
>>7579039
The constitutional amendment does not say or imply that. Now, I'm sure there are other laws that make it effectively illegal...
>>
>>7511379
Already thought of it
>>
>>7537710
Why is she so cheap
>>
File: 1211086031186.jpg (92KB, 512x780px) Image search: [Google]
1211086031186.jpg
92KB, 512x780px
>>7579452
Presumably her owner go tired of waiting for someone to buy her at a reasonable price and just wants to get rid of her. Like putting an old piece of furniture on the curb.
>>
File: 1338380234679.png (476KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1338380234679.png
476KB, 800x600px
>>7579452
Razor and blades model. If you have the market on various accessories locked down, it could make perfect sense to sell pretty, but also often useless, slaves such as elves at a very low price, since it drives future demand for consumable products like makeup, rope, easy-tear clothes, etc.

Compare this with male slaves which are rarely even available to consumers, being expensive and requiring you to jump through hoops for certification (thanks lobbyists). Why? Because most people barely buy any clothes for them, and adding insult to injury they can passively generate value in a guard dog role and the like.
>>
>>7579259
>The constitutional amendment does not say or imply that.
That's exactly what it's saying when it specifies that it's only allowed as a punishment for a crime.
>>
File: 56719765_p0.jpg (1MB, 4249x3071px) Image search: [Google]
56719765_p0.jpg
1MB, 4249x3071px
All this elaborate worldbuilding makes me feel dumb. I never thought of slavery as anything but an enhancement for the basic "personal fuck-toy" fantasy.

It provides that initial excuse, sure - slaves could be war spoils, or young women sold off by poor families, or ambitious social climbers who stumbled into debt to the wrong people, or even faithless wives disowned by their husbands. One day they're a Somebody, with rights and independence, and the next they're shivering naked in the corner of a cold basement, chained to the wall, heart quickening with dread as they hear their master's footsteps coming down the stairs...

But it's what comes *after* that really makes it work - they could be re-sold, at any time, for any reason... and to any*one.* She could be bought as a corporate "janitor," or a shady brothel where men can get rough with the merchandise for a small fee, or a surrogate womb for a rich wife - and if she really, really fucks up, she could be turned in for a tax credit and be put to work as a public toilet.

So she can't just squeal and cry when her master has his way - she has to service him to the best of her ability. No matter how cruel his whims or humiliating the order, she dare not hesitate - because the day he grows bored with her, or just sees a prettier girl in a shop window, is the day she's condemned to a fate worse than death. Every day's a desperate struggle to please the man who's whims control her fate.
>>
>>7502658
>>If you had slaves, what would you do with/to them?
r a p e
>>If you were a slave, what would you like your owner to do to you?
g e t r a p e d
>>
>>7581317

>Wanting to get raped

How exactly is this possible, if it even is?
>>
>>7579041
They really are. Willingly enslave/tortured Princesses are the best. I never cum harder.
>>
lash
>>
>>7579039
You can start a private prison and take contracts.
A large percentage of furniture and military gear is made that way (think something like 70-90%, it makes the war machine more creepy).
>>
>>7579039
>The government can include forced labor as part of a criminal sentence.
And farm it out to private enterprises. All you need is legal precedence for defining "labor" broadly, and those enterprises could start 99 year leasing those slaves to perve^h^h^h^h^hupstanding citizens doing their part to rehabilitate their fellow man/woman.
>>
>>7581323
>how are women possible?

physics
>>
head pats
>>
I wonder, are slaves your property for a life time or can they be rotated?

Is it OK to brand their bodies, like cattle, you know, to keep control and stuff.
>>
>>7586114
That would depend entirely on what the laws and customs are in the particular setting.

If you're talking about generic chattel slavery, then a slave is like any other piece of property. Your ownership lasts until you choose to sell or give it away. You could mark your slaves however you wished. Though having your personal mark branded on her ass would probably lower her value if you do eventually decide to sell.
>>
>>7586434
many slaves where slaves for an agreed upon number of years, after which they were freed. This was normally to repay some great dept.
>>
File: 1382325960496.jpg (179KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1382325960496.jpg
179KB, 853x1200px
>>7588120
Sure. Slavery can take on a lot of different forms with different rules. Hence the comment about it depending on the setting.
>>
File: 1427656128790.jpg (74KB, 740x756px) Image search: [Google]
1427656128790.jpg
74KB, 740x756px
>>
>>7504054
This is something I would really love to see more of. I really do like a lot of the darker aspects of this fetish, but at the end of the day I would rather be in a situation where both people are happy.
>>
File: 92384752039g02.jpg (93KB, 850x641px) Image search: [Google]
92384752039g02.jpg
93KB, 850x641px
>>7502658
If I owned slaves, I would make their lives revolve around me like they were tiny dogs I carried everywhere, rarely seeing them alone. However, I never beat my actual dogs the way I would a disobedient slave. They are expected to be ready on command for any order, even orders to do something like hurt someone else on my behalf. This means they must be trained to protect me when needed. My combat skills would be superior, but my slaves are no pushovers either. Of course, they'd clean and cook and pleasure me...but their dirty bodies are not allowed inside of me. I am pure, to be pleasured, not dirtied by them. They must also be willing to provide entertainment.

I treat them well when they're behaving, with kindness and rewards for good behavior like status, power, pleasure, favorite foods, recreational activities, etc. They will come to adore me, adore the feeling of pain (as if I could turn any vanilla into a masochist), adore everything I'm willing to do for them when I could've simply chosen throw them away instead.

They will...eventually...be willing to offer up their very well-being and morals to be MINE and ONLY mine until the day they die- not only because they fear me but because they worship me. They really, truly want to belong to me and want me to be happy. At this point in the relationship they too can be happy knowing I wouldn't throw them away like my enemies, I'd keep them around forever.

Unfortunately for my male slaves this would be harder to achieve as I only feel such "romantic" feelings towards females. But it wouldn't be impossible for a male slave of mine to achieve similar high status either, they'd just be a little behind my main girls in the lineup. (I guess it bears mentioning that this fantasy of mine is one where I'm literally a warlord/goddess/dictator who commands many slaves and even an army in my name. But the same principles could work in some way applied to any real life slaves, I'd just have one or two not an army.)
>>
lump
>>
This thread would never work in real live, thwme best thing uou could get is a sub who submits to you lovingly/obidiently as her master
>>
>>7592420
>/d/ would never work in real life

shocker
>>
File: fe1c50087eef9be1b9d6fa74dc8bfcdf.jpg (206KB, 1012x1303px) Image search: [Google]
fe1c50087eef9be1b9d6fa74dc8bfcdf.jpg
206KB, 1012x1303px
>>7592420
>This thread would never work in real live
Don't be so sure. It wasn't that long ago that there was a whole race of subs you could just buy like any other good and use or abuse at your whim. It must have been awesome, knowing they had nowhere to run even if they escaped, no one would even mistake them for a person, they'd just see an escaped slave.

I bet with modern technology you could make a lot of enhancements. Say, automated electric shocks to sensitive bits if they strayed too far, gps tracking, a collar with sensors that expose them if they try to lie to you, etc. Not to mention our understanding of psychology has improved a lot.

Large-scale labor focused slavery is probably not coming back, but you could make it quite safe and easy for an average person to own a personal slave or two. With the way automation is gobbling up low-skill jobs, we have to do something with all these excess people.
>>
>>7586434
What happens after death, are they inherited or released, and if they are inherited but by a minor who still lives with their remaining parent, does the slave become obedient solely to the new heir, or does the other parent as the head of the household overrule the heir's authority over the slave until they become of age/move out?

>>7590408
How do you see yourself acquiring the slaves, spoils of battles or are there other ways?
Also are the rewards also done in a humiliating way to reinforce their status, feeding them the treats out of your hand, or having them kneel and balance it on their nose until you give them permission to eat it.
>>
>>7593238
>feeding them the treats out of your hand
I'm not sure this would even work as humiliation, at least on the males. Guys are pretty simple creatures, they would probably just think "hey, free food! Awesome!"
Notably: Porn of guys getting fed like pic related is near non-existent.
>>
>>7593309
The one where he cooks for her too right?
>>
>>7593304
My idea was although it's a treat, it's still being done in a way that marks them as less than you.

Alternatively I suppose you could always hold their collar down, and taunt them with it by lifting it out of reach when they go for it, and depending on how wrathful you feel then throwing it to one of your other slaves and forcing them to watch as the other slave eats it, knowing that they'll have to grovel in thanks, even though they didn't gain anything for it. Although it would probably seem like less of a treat.

Pic is best I could find, although no food is involved
>>
This to how my girlfriend sees it, just food. It still makes her position clear though.
>>
File: triplehex-428948-Sexbots_2.jpg (284KB, 1013x1800px) Image search: [Google]
triplehex-428948-Sexbots_2.jpg
284KB, 1013x1800px
>>
File: 1825498221.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1825498221.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
>>7593238
>What happens after death
Assuming chattel slavery, ownership would probably pass to the deceased owner's next of kin, unless their will specifies otherwise. If the dead master had no living relatives and no will, the slave might be taken by the government and sold off.

If the inheritor is a minor, the child's legal guardian would presumably have authority over the slave until the child comes of age. The same way a parent has final say in decisions regarding their child's pet.
>>
>>7542250
>>7561530
https://e-hentai.org/g/879753/46a1519fcc/
>>
>>7575373
>giving a flying shit about what UN tells you to do

UN is literally a multi million dollar funded 4chan board. Shit ("rules") gets thrown around and they just watch for what sticks.
>>
File: 1452721486221.jpg (769KB, 741x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1452721486221.jpg
769KB, 741x1228px
>>7592655
>I bet with modern technology you could make a lot of enhancements. Say, automated electric shocks to sensitive bits if they strayed too far, gps tracking, a collar with sensors that expose them if they try to lie to you, etc.
This sort of thing is a big part of why I like high tech slavery settings. Imagine having both electrodes and tiny vibrators implanted into a slave's erogenous zones. Giving you the ability to immediately punish or reward (or toy with them for fun) at any time with just a remote control.

>Large-scale labor focused slavery is probably not coming back, but you could make it quite safe and easy for an average person to own a personal slave or two. With the way automation is gobbling up low-skill jobs, we have to do something with all these excess people.
This is the other reason I like advanced settings. It makes it plausible for slaves to be luxury goods. Historically most slaves were used for practical labor, but in a highly automated future that wouldn't have to be the case. I much prefer the idea of slaves being their owners' personal servants and playthings.
>>
File: 1310621224091.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1310621224091.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>
back to the top
>>
>>7598120
And past the bump limit.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 168

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.