[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favorite fetish is now a disease/disorder. How does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 111

File: IMG_2048.png (786KB, 900x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2048.png
786KB, 900x1800px
Your favorite fetish is now a disease/disorder. How does it effect the world?
>>
>>7473923
I guess I am too vanilla... I don't see how She&M could become a disease
>>
Well, obesity is a common problem in America...
>>
>same size vore

The Walking Pred, much?
>>
>>7473923
Well I don't see how hardcore bondage is a disease but alright.
>>
A haigure zombie apocolypse scenario is always funny to me. Just the idea of panic and hysteria running away from retards in leotards.
>>
>>7473923
I don't really have biological-based fetishes like inflation or blueberry and get very squeamish about medical conditions like that disease that turns muscle into bone.

You probably thought this sounded like an interesting discussion but all I can think of is sheer horror.
>>
Couldn't find a decent pic for this, but I'll do my best to describe it in words.

Hypnosis as a disease would probably simply arise from a genetic mutation or food/waterborne illness that causes chronic dissociation in the victim. Curability would be impossible, but the disease is not communicable from person to person and treatment of symptoms could lead to an increased quality of life.

The main noticeable traits would be, after flu-like symptoms for about a week (think mononucleosis-- you disappear from school or work for a week and then reappear just fine,) a constant unshakeable feeling of being "out of it." You'd be hardly able to keep a train of thought going that did not pertain directly to whatever task was at hand.

This would, however, quickly become useful in school and workplace settings where infected workers/students could simply be given a list of tasks to accomplish by such and such time, and there would be a 95% chance of those tasks being accomplished to the best of that person's ability because that is the only thing they can directly focus on.

People would also have problems with addictions, getting caught in a loop of an endless activity to the neglect of one's self-care, and the possibility of being abducted off the street by any stranger who is good at giving basic commands would require that people afflicted with this disease have a caregiver or some means of knowing their location at all times, at least until the person can be treated by cognitive-behavioral therapy until they have enough of a consistent set of internal rules and "identity" to be functional on their own.
>>
>>7473923
not sure how humiliation could be a disease
>>
File: bane_city_by_rubbermatt-d3d1fn6.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bane_city_by_rubbermatt-d3d1fn6.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
>>
>>7473923
>Plague sweeps the world
>Women everywhere start getting taller, more toned, much kinder and more earnest, lustier and smarter. F-cup is the smallest imaginable bust size for any girl over the age of 14
>Men don't so much improve as have their worst flaws fade away
>Women start falling for certain guys HARD, becoming very obvious with their affections and open to doing things that make them happy
>No-one seems to age past a very graceful late-40s. Lifespans stay the same.
>Madagascar gets none of these benefits

World becomes pretty fucking great and turns into a golden age, I'd say!
>>
>>7473923
Everyone catches Shemale bimbosis and becomes a hot girl with giant fake tits and a huge dick
>>
File: 1494608347815.jpg (895KB, 2025x3150px) Image search: [Google]
1494608347815.jpg
895KB, 2025x3150px
Well if it were me, my fetish is muscle girls/amazons so it'd probably go something like this.

Over the course of mere days, a suspected chemical attack or unknown virus breaks out amongst the world, doctors were able to discern that it only affected women in the first few hours, though minutes after that discovery, the virus began triggering in every infected women, and those who weren't soon succumbed.

Every female above the young age of 10 experienced immense pain and pleasure as their bodies contorted and grew to the diseases' demands, bone structure broke and rebuilt itself, muscle mass and flesh piled onto every woman. Their arms eventually became larger than any male bodybuilder could achieve, able to lift train cars with ease and break stone within their palms. Their minds stayed relatively sane, but as their hormones grew to fit their new bodies, in the first month, men admitted to hospitals due to sexual injuries skyrocketed, miraculously no one had died save for some property damage.

Eventually women took over governments and positions of power, eager to put in place new ways of living and peace, given that a group of these women could end any war. But instead their lust drove their thoughts, all they had on their mind was to breed. And so as the virus evolved within them, so did their behavior, every female was driven to find a partner, even the youngest, who after growing looked more like catoonishly gorgeous 20 year olds with breasts perkily hovering.

And so in the passing months, almost 85% of females were impregnated and whine the first baby was born, scientists were eager to study it under given permission by the mother, and they unsurprisingly found that the child held perfect genes, inheriting the disease and granting immunity to and health beyond anything in history.

And that was how a disease changed the world in the course of a week.
>>
>>7473923
>Lactation

I mean, I'd fucking love it.

Women uncontrollably leaking and having to express milk to make their breasts feel less heavy, sounds like a dream come true.
>>
File: 1489078326955.jpg (810KB, 840x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1489078326955.jpg
810KB, 840x1152px
I may or may not have a MASSIVE breeding fetish, so:

The disease spread quietly at first, an airborne toxin that seemed to only induce a slight feeling of euphoria that went almost unnoticed. Being so innocuous was a boon to the plague, as within a month every major population center was infected. After that, however, the changes began to set in:

First and foremost, hormone levels across the board *skyrocketed*. Females experienced rapid bust and hip growth while men packed on hair and muscle. Male virility increased over the course of the next two weeks until the average ejaculatory load was around 100 ml, with genitalia swelling to match the new output. Females underwent a similar sexual metamorphosis, vaginas gushing almost constantly as their ovaries went into overdrive. On both sides of the coin, libidos rose to dizzying heights as the world devolved into a massive orgy for a few days while everyone was still adjusting to their new bodies.

Within a week, the entire breeding population of women were thoroughly pregnant, but something was off. See, the disease had modified the body in such a way as to shorten gestation time to a quarter of what it was naturally. The pains usually associated with pregnancy were instead experienced as pleasure, and birth itself became a blissful, multi-orgasmic experience leaving the mother eager to repeat the process.
>>
>>7473942

Yeah, but it becomes more in line with WG fetish drawings. Less lumpy, more rounded and smooth. Larger, more shapely breasts. Not just saggy bellies and cankles. No health concerns No stretch marks. No bedsores or odors from crevasses that can't get cleaned. No cardiovascular problems.
>>
>>7473923
Perfect odorless feet are now contagious? I guess that will make the world a better place
>>
>>7473923
>all men loose their masculine traits
>loss of strength to approx the average female
>higher amounts of estrogen creation in infected causes males to become qt3.14 boys
>this causes the adams apple never to develop, leading to more convincing voices
>very minor mental changes make it more likely for males to experiment in buttstuff
>sharp decrease to almost 10% of body hair growth
>no more acne because why not, smooth skin a cute
>disease originates in Madagascar
fuck your ports

>humanity adapts by becoming a more technology and mobile mechanical centric society
>robots used to build bigger robots, tools used to make bigger tools since the parts used in modern machinery would be too heavy to lift now
>it slowly becomes normalized for males to own sex toys to the point of dildos and women today
>normalized for males to own dildos as well
>"guy" clothing industry shuts down since everyone can fit into girl clothes
>traps become a normal thing in public
>trap maid cafes replace starbucks
>>
I would be interesting to see female pet play as an disorder. Maybe it drive from a form of female autism, some thing where some females develop a simple mind or OCD that makes them act or want to act submissive like a human pet.
>>
File: sit.jpg (132KB, 1280x690px) Image search: [Google]
sit.jpg
132KB, 1280x690px
>>7473923
Well, with men suddenly shrinking to 1-3 inches tall, it really depends on how widespread it is. The more widespread, the less likely the men would be given rights and treated as people. Also, the more widespread and the quicker it spreads, the more likely society is to just collapse in on itself as the workforce decreases.

So yeah, it wouldn't be a fun time for anyone who doesn't have this fetish.
>>
>>7474883
Could be the result of a brain disease or parasite. Makes them very gullible and suggestible, less capable of complex thought. Coordination and balance would deteriorate, forcing them to go around on all fours.
Any animal specific habits would have to be trained in, but all in all, they'd make good pets.
>>
File: 1495497410731.jpg (143KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495497410731.jpg
143KB, 1280x850px
>>7474882
>disease originates in Madagascar, because fuck your ports

My fucking sides man, that was awesome.

Jesus Christ dude.
>>
File: 1493337054072.gif (2MB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
1493337054072.gif
2MB, 200x201px
Now that's I think of it, someone should make a NSFW Plague Inc. Knockoff, where you can decide your own sexy symptoms and how your /d/isease spreads and affects population.
>>
>>7473923
>hypersensitivity

No real difference between disease or disorder, all it does is mess with your neurons so that anything touch-based is amplified. People would probably let it sit until the heavier effects like amplified pain or discomfort surfaced.
>>
Airborne disease, very easily transmittable. Over the course of about 2 months from infection to end of changes:

Everyone becomes female (female's gender is unchanged but they get all the other effects).
Female on female pregnancy becomes possible, but rare, so unprotected sex would lead to pregnancy 1/250ish times on average.
The average metabolism rises slightly. So it is still possible to get fat, but on average people become skinnier.
Immune system strengthens, making most diseases, especially STDs, rare or extinct.
Average libido rises quite substantially and the effects of not getting release become much more severe.

As long as you orgasm at least once a day there would be no adverse effects.
1 to 2 days without release leads to a sensitivity increase across the whole body. Your mind would be constantly distracted by thoughts of release, but it would still be possible to function normally.
3 to 5 days, the whole body becomes an erogenous zone, even a light touch can feel arousing. It would be quite hard to function in this state, your mind would always be thinking about your arousal in at least some capacity.
6+ days, even a light breeze would be too much for most people to handle. Coherent thought at this point is basically impossible.
Despite all of these effects, orgasm, without stimulation on the g-spot becomes impossible.

Should make for a fun world, as long as some naughty girl doesn't lock you in a chastity belt and keep the key ;)
If that were to happen, well you better get on her good side fast, or you just might be in for a rough time...
>>
everyone is trying to break each other and make them submit to each other both mentally and physically

and at the same time everyone is resisting submitting and breaking

imagine the euphoria nemu rout except everyone is nemu

christ idk if the world would turn to shit or if it would stay the same since all life is is just getting the upper hand and not getting screwed over

fuck its annoying when all your fetishes conflict
>>
A new type of flu trasforms people, making them temporarily gain some animal parts, spacing from growing a tail to trasforming completely into an animal.
The species is completely random, but will mostly be a mammal and something that can easily survive in the envinronment the infected people live in. The flu takes 1 day to trasform the subject, no matter how much they have to actually trasform, staying in the new form for 2 days before reverting to human again in the space of a day. Some very rare side effects include gender change and failing to completely revert to normal for almost a week.
The virus also makes the infected people go into horny mode, so they will probably end up having sex with each other (following their sexual orientation, no gay stuff if you are not, unless your transformatiom involves gender). Having an orgasm caused by a living being (masturbation doesn't count, and also if you transform too much you can end up fucking with an animal, because some of your instincts will change with your body) will cause the trasformation to speed up, making the process last from half a minute to half an hour (this time how much you will trasform matters). To make things easier, the virus destroys every other virus in the organism (yes, the virus actually wants you to survive, in order to be affected more times) and pregnancies can't happen while infected (also pregnant women can't transform)
Generally people gets infected every two months, but continous exposition to infected subject can make transformations happen two times a month
>>
>>7475238
Naturally some measures are adopted to prevent some issues, like creating buildings where infected people can fuck (instead of doing that in public) and take care of people if they transform too much .
>>
So men all shrink and/or women become gianteses?
>>
File: wanco.jpg (118KB, 696x1147px) Image search: [Google]
wanco.jpg
118KB, 696x1147px
>>7475383
Which one is it? Because depending on your answer society will react very differently.
>>
>>7473923
Futanari flu, sexually transmitted disease that turns you into a fem presenting hermaphrodite.
>>
>>7474088
Yes please
>>
Spontaneous huge belly pregnancies with breast expansion, creates a new market for extremely stretchy clothing, makes women more cautious about their surrounds and gives men a new pleasure when they end up in a tight space with a strange woman whose body decides to expand on its own.
>>
>>7474050
Bane?
>>
>>7473923
My top 3 body fetishes (probably because they're rarer) are nipple penetration, prolapse, and cervix penetration.
1. Think it'd be pretty awesome if there were girls whose milk glands kinda combined into one big one in the center where the tip of the nipple opens to allow entrance/exit.
2. If nice-looking prolapses would just happen without hurting the girl, it'd be pretty sweet. Just imagine having a sexy girl in a skirt walking through the mall, and suddenly you see her vaginal prolapse hanging out from under her skirt. She randomly prolapsed, and her lingerie was so skimpy that the prolapse had enough force to push it to the side, so her prolapse is hanging out, looking for a cock, while her sexy lingerie is brushing against it... DANG
3. If the vaginal canal shortened (for easier access for everyone) and the cervical opening became a bit squishier while staying tight (basically so it could be penetrated easily and safely while still being tight), that'd be pretty freaking awesome. Get the nice vaginal feeling while also going into an extremely tight womb.

I'd be fine with all these happening to women.
>>
Tl;dr.: breast_expansion, lactation, (light) human cattle, oppai_loli, multiple breasts.
Women who has high output get's a nice home and regular milking and other stuff.

Pastebin because i somehow made it more than 6k character.
https://pastebin.com/tdxYpsxX
>>
File: 63072764_p0.jpg (261KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
63072764_p0.jpg
261KB, 1040x780px
>>7473923
Depends on when it starts spreading. If before XX century, probably a lot of sex slaves and unvoluntary infections. If after, a more adapted world and a fuckton of laws and regulations to keep them safe and cared for. I like the second scenario more.
>>
Humanity becomes a race of perfect hermaphrodites. I guess surgery would boom, or the society's reliance on genders would just sorta go away after a few generations. Everyone's pretty, and everyone's healthy, so.... golden age of sluttery and free love, I guess.
>>
>>7474042
the disease makes people incredibly aroused by humiliation or humiliating someone
>>
>>7473923
Well, incontinence is pretty much a disease already.
>>
>>7473923
My favorite fetish is Furry stuff, so......the disease turns anyone that's infected into a random anthro animal. Past the initial outbreak that would claim anyone unsuspecting, the world would effectively split into two factions: those that were/wanted to be infected, and those that weren't/didn't want to be infected. I can see the scenario going so far as to literally divide the lands of the world into sections, depending on the end total of infected people.
>>
>>7473923
Everyone becomes really, really, really healthy and live in a society that lets them be happy.
Also low bodyfat, decent muscles and nice tits and cocks. And slow deliberate self-transformation for everyone.
Where's the fucking Culture anyway?
>>
>>7473923
Women are screwed, feminism is eradicated and terrorists are too busy fucking their totally subservient wives to bother bombing shit.
>>
>>7476051
We share fetishes but I have to tell you your narrative would be better off without all the "oh ya and it cures cancer :)" stuff. it just reads like a young teen boy wrote it.
>>
Something snaps in the male mind

At a certain threshold of repressed rage from maltreatment and hypocritical demands of society, a biological transformation overcomes men which transforms them into massive hulking monsters with equally giant clocks

It's a variety as the subconscious transforms men into a variant of their own understanding, mutating them from minotaurs to monsters like those in monster hunter or that space shit that looks like venom or carnage from the marvel series, also by ishimura because hot af.

Not quite unkillable but almost so, small arms fire definitely doesn't do it.more like attack on Titan than a zombie movie, especially since most of the military and police force would themselves become monsters.

Then women would be rape-prey or food, the more attractive ones being used to rape and breed as the uglier center feminists are used as food supply, like the orc invasion files posted here sometimes.

Maleswould fight for dominance again
Many women would submit
Maybe monster women would begin to be born and from them maybe normal men would be born again too

But under the rule of the creatures the liberal cuckold society brought about - a sexual apocalypse.

Finally the beta bitch countries that are bent over by women demanding everything and giving nothing in return to the world would run amok, curb stomping isis and the bullshit in the drc into dust. Russia would chill because Russia.

The world would not end but molt and grow into a new world of dominance

Women would probably die to massive ducks sometimes but some would survive or find a way to adapt, stretching themselves to accommodate the impending monster rape

Shit would kind of be like that Trippe port angels and demons version of Alice in Wonderworld or whatever it's called

Fucking sickness we have now is a sackless north American Society, makes me sick
>>
>>7476401
Yeah well i wrote it in the morning. This what i uploaded was my 10th re-edit of it. It seems i forgot to rewrite that part. I got exam "right now" but maybe i rewrite it again as a whole at the computer. To have a better view of it.
Thanks for pointing out. Because I would have left of as it is.
>>
Disease causes women to naturally store more fat, some more than others.
Some women are still able to stay 100-150lbs with work, but the average weight moves up to ~250lbs.
Somehow it also eliminates health and hygiene issues.
Some women end up massive immobile blobs, but are ok with it and actively dating
care is provided for the biggest girls.
Most girls end up heavily pear shaped, though hourglass is common too. Less common women who carry their weight in their midsection predominantly.
Pic related is about the max size
>>
The disease causes women to rapidly gain weight and grow pubic and armpit hair, They also produce a large amount of gas (burps farts) and as the disease progresses they being to enjoy their new bodies becoming extremely hedonistic and lustful
>>
>>7476630
>massive ducks

I remember the day when the massive ducks attacked. Countless women were mauled and consumed by these beasts. The ducks didn't last long, the monster men crushed them quickly. Still, each night i can hear the screams, the snapping of bone, the quacking.

Oh the quacking.

(also its not just North America, its the whole fucking west. Western culture is on a downward spiral.)
>>
File: 1471853496166.jpg (1MB, 1653x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1471853496166.jpg
1MB, 1653x1707px
"Your fetish is a disease" is an interesting twist on the "globalized fetish" idea, since globalized fetishes can be inflicted in the blink of an eye while rewriting history so that not only is EVERYONE already affected, the world might seem as if this is the way it's always been.

Whereas "fetish is a disease" something slowly spreading throughout our world that can't be totally stopped, but also may not necessarily infect everyone in a target group.

Hell, you could have your fetish be as something as relatively rare as an obscure blood disorder - enough that people freak out about it existing, but it's not a direct threat to the entire world or anything.

And you can have multiple fetishes that act like rare disease, but there's enough of them that they can threaten to infect a majority of a population, especially if people can contract multiple fetishes.

I'm picturing a world where women melting replaces breast cancer, and a cowgirl virus replaces HPV - in the case where a woman would've gotten both, now she just turns into a melting cowgirl.

And in the case of widespread diseases, there's something potentially fun about people trying to avoid being infected by something that'll inevitably catch up to everyone, but at a slow enough rate that people can try and fight back and resist before realizing it's hopeless.
>>
>>7473923

Impregnation is already a thing anon.
>>
>>7473923
Everyone turns into a futa, and ballbusting is now practiced all over the globe.

Awesome! (the surgeons are gonna have a hard time though)
>>
>>7475765
Mphctmph Pvmphn, Mh SmphUhmhmUh.
>>
File: 47656777_p0.png (1MB, 1439x1080px) Image search: [Google]
47656777_p0.png
1MB, 1439x1080px
>>7476081
Well I like the first scenario more
>>
Eh, people turning into sentient animals, but with their instinct, would be chaotic, you've got a point
>>
>>7474065
kek
>>
>>7475072
Custom scenarios boi. I might start getting to work on one, I had already begun projects to simulate the spread of religion (no, not super atheist, but actually simulating how the evolution of certain ideologies leads to the development of religious populations) and something on flying spiders. I wouldn't mind making a fetish mission, though it's gonna be a while and take A LOT of thinking. Also not too sure what the community will think about it.
>>
>>7475072
This.
>>
>>7476630
Wow this made me so sad, that you could have such an insanely unfortunate worldview that you develop a fetish out of it. Hope you get the help you need to see the world more clearly, buddy.
>>
Hmm. Well considering my messed up fetishes things spiral downwards quickly.

>100% Of women turn into gigantic indestructible futas.
>The disease compells them to hunt the men to sate the hunger... in their cocks.
>When a futa catches a man they shove him into their dick.
>The virus has warped anatomy so that there is a direct path from their slit to their balls, which now hold cum.
>once they have their "mate" the futa go out to find another full futa to marry.
>Unfortunately it isn't over for the man. The disease makes it so that he can survive indefinitely in the futas semen filled testicles.

>His only purpose now is to pleasure his futa when they aren't fucking another futa, lest he be perpetually drowning in cum unable to escape.
>>
>>7474882
>trap maid cafes replace starbucks
Is this a thing irl? I could kind of see it as a hooters equivalent.
>>
>>7473960
youre not thinking about it right.
people have suddenly developed a mental disorder causing them to need to be bound so fiercely that they can barely function without it happening. The opposite of claustrophobia in a way.
>>
>>7474882
Greenland caught wind of it long before it could spread within its boarders, they shut down both air and sea ports, and lock down their boarders because fuck you, you started in madagascar

>me every single time
>>
File: 1487820223753.jpg (647KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1487820223753.jpg
647KB, 1000x1400px
>>7474883
>>7475016

How widespread would you make the pet play disease for women? Is it a disorder that starts popping up in a very small portion of the female population, or is it more of a world-wide pandemic that could eventually threaten all women?
>>
File: one more.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
one more.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>7473923
>Futa
>Futanarism is transmissable with about a 50% infection rate upon contact with bodily fluids
>About half the male and female populations are immune.
>Futa perfectly capable of pregnancy and impregnation, though condition is only hereditary about half the time and does not skip generations.
>Acceptance for male anal play rises as does infection rate till it hits natural limit
>Population now about 25% male, 25% female, 50% futanari in developed countries
>Women's rights rising in more conservative areas introduction of pandemic levels of futanari brings about sweeping social reform
>Futanari tend to resemble taller, more muscled versions of women, though not as large as a brawny man
>A greater availability of current male birth control and futanari libido normalizes casual sex and polyamory
>Futanari seem to adore bodybuilding, and the increase in gym goers in spandex shorts with 8" bulges leads to some tense moments.
>>
>>7474065
>Plague sweeps the world

Oh you. :^)
>>
>>7476630
>with equally giant clocks

Oh boy, watch out women! This guy's got a big-ben!
>>
>>7479370
>futanari libido normalizes casual sex and polyamory

futa plague isn't the only pandemic that will be sweeping nations.
>>
File: 1411169088727.jpg (413KB, 1000x1000px)
1411169088727.jpg
413KB, 1000x1000px
>>7473923

>Sexually transmitted disease sweeps through society
>Causes massive increases in estrogen and hormones in humans
>Also causes newborn males to outnumber females 9-1

>Women affected by the disease face a slow transformation over the course of a month
>This transformation increases libido, decreases IQ, and causes increases in breast and ass size
>The transformation is also affected by how much the woman has sex during her period of transformation
>A woman who barely has sex during this period will become a bimbo at least
>A woman who has lots of sex will become a mind-broken slut, begging for cock

>Men, on the other hand, are effected based on how they contract the disease

>'Type A' men contract it through sex with an infected female
>These men retain their size and muscle-mass, but become very feminine in appearance, growing breasts and long hair
>Type As also have massively increased libido, and cum buckets. They are usually dominant in relationships
>Though they will still have sex with females, many will want to target uninfected men or Type-B men.

>Type B men are men who are infected by Type A men.
>They generally lose muscle-mass, become a lot more slender and feminine, and generally become very sissy-like.
>These men have increased libido as well, but can only cum from anal stimulation
>This leads to Type-Bs getting into relationships with Type-As

>The disease spreads quickly, causing mass panic
>Eventually society becomes mostly infected

>New families consist of a Type-A man, a Type-B man, and occasionally a woman who is kept as a breeding slave
>Uninfected are slowly weeded out, and by the end most men and women are infected

>Children in this society are normal until they loose their virignity
>Type A and B men are determined by how they lose their virginity
>Type A men make up 60% of men, while Type-B make up the rest
>>
>>7473923
I'd go to therapy?
>>
File: 1473239581073.gif (2MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473239581073.gif
2MB, 848x480px
>>7478734
>>7474883
>>7475016

I'd like to see a disease that slowly and humiliatingly partially transforms women into animals - catgirls, cowgirls, puppygirls and the like - that force men to treat them like pets and livestock.

How much of women's sentience remains is up in the air - maybe that also depends on how much of the entire female population of the planet eventually ends up being affected (if ALL women end up being transformed, it might be nice to at least let them retain some sentience).

But regardless of how much of their human intelligence remains, every woman's mind ends up being clouded and overrun by humiliating animal instinct and behaviors that gradually become too powerful to control. These behaviors - when coupled with potentially crippling physical changes like the loss of the ability to walk upright or speak clearly, extra breasts and hands/feet turning into useless paws or hooves - inevitably force the men in each woman's life to treat her like an animal whether they want to or not.

In a few years, every woman lives in terror of contracting whatever it is that's gradually forced millions of women to either be cared for like pets at home, or be shipped off to farms and kennels that've been converted to care for women who can no longer feed, clothe or bathe themselves, to say nothing of how some women now need to be milked or desperately want to fuck male animals of their new species...
>>
>>7480351
Potential /d/orse transformation?
>>
>>7480369
Ewww, no, especially not with dicks, but all women slowly turning into dickless /d/orses could be it's own thing....
>>
File: 1398037778561.jpg (432KB, 894x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1398037778561.jpg
432KB, 894x1200px
It starts with a black, shiny patch somewhere on the body. Over the course of several days, the victims lose all body hair as the patch grows. In most, the transformation stops at the neck, but in rare strains of the disease, even hair from the top of one's head is lost and the whole body is changed. As well, more common strains can give the victim blue, red, purple, pink, grey, or even multi-colored latex skin. As a side-effect of such radical change in the body, the changed are immune to most if not all other forms of STD. Sex feels more pleasurable than any drug to them, and the vitctims tend to group together. Where they group, a shiny, squeaking, multi-day orgy is sure to follow.
>>
>>7479345
Well in another similar topic in /d/ (half because I couldn't find this one again) I named this Female Only Neuro Degeneration

>>7480155

Maybe it pop up randomly just like autism, starts like 1 in 100 girls born has it, then in a ten years it's 1 in 50, then in ten more 1 in 25 and so one. Best to have it be triggered by puberty so that every female has a chance to become their own person only to loose it in a couple of years and know it's coming. Make a 10-12 year think about killing them selves of live like an animal.

Second method, starts out with that cat ameba that can infects the brains of humans mutates in a syphilis like brain disease, so the infection rate depends on areas and people exposed to wild and outdoor cats. If the ameba becomes blood born it could be spread.

Both methods could be combined and only has harmful effects on the female child of woman infected meaning that it could be years and thousands or millions of woman could be infected before the first cased of FOND is diagnosed.
>>
File: e4527516ed31eacbafc5e59e6a6f0640.png (545KB, 711x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e4527516ed31eacbafc5e59e6a6f0640.png
545KB, 711x1000px
>>7479133
no, sadly, atleast not anything mainstream enough to be public as far as im aware

[spoiler]good luck getting enough (cute) 3DPD traps in a single place to get it started, although i doubt anyone of them would be against it[/spoiler]
>spoolers on /d/
>>
>>7474882
>disease originates in Madagascar
>Madagascar closes their own port, sacrificing themselves to save the rest of the world.

I've had it happen to me twice, and I can't even be mad, that's a ballsy as fuck move.
>>
File: 53115645_p0.jpg (738KB, 1024x1400px)
53115645_p0.jpg
738KB, 1024x1400px
A gender change disease about as common as catching a cold is.

Only virgins will show symptoms, but anyone can be a carrier. A virgin will rapidly change to the opposite sex, and remain so for at least a week. Though commonly remaining so longer. Having sex will retain one's gender permanently. This includes people currently the opposite sex when they lose their virginity, trapping them as their new sex. No known cure for this exists, but an entire service industry has popped up around helping 'immunize' people by having sex. Either nonsuffers that enjoy their original sex, or suffers who want to keep their swapped one. Quality of results vary. Someone ugly can become someone pretty, someone pretty become someone ugly, or remain similar to how they were. Even height can change dramatically between genders.

Women are noted as being far more likely to regret a hasty decision to live permanently as men. More commonly seen among 'young adults'. Teenage girls purposefully catch the disease and go have sex when they are barely of legal age to stay male. Then transition in to adulthood and realize their boyish looks are becoming far more masculine, gain bodily weight, are more hairy, or learn men in their family are predisposed to receding hair lines. Women swapping above the age of 25 are far less likely to regret their decision than teenage girls.

Both men and women tend to pick up a strange predisposition to fetish cross dressing after becoming the opposite gender permanently. Statistically more likely with each year after swapping
>>
A highly addictive drug is introduced on the streets. In men, it gives a mild narcotic high while raising libido; in women, it causes similar effects, while also acting on various parts of their physiology. With regular usage, over the course of a week, a woman's skeletal structure gradually masculinizes, her internal reproductive organs begin to atrophy and mutate, and her body floods with testosterone, promoting the growth of body hair. After two weeks of regular usage, her sexual organs no longer function and are beginning to resemble male sexual organs, her extremities have grown, her voice is lower, her waist has widened, her hips have narrowed, and the fatty tissues in her breasts and buttocks are starting to congeal into silicone bags. After three weeks of regular use, her clitoris and urethra have merged and grown to become a functional penis, while her labia have fused and expanded while filling with her mutated ovaries, which are now functional testicles; all her internal sexual organs have changed into full functional male organs, including a highly sensitive prostate; her voice has further lowered to a baritone range; her mind has been so overassaulted with unfamiliar levels of testosterone that she can barely think of anything but sex, and she's become highly aggressive in seeking it; the structure of her brain has changed to resemble that of a gay man's; her breast tissues have been fully replaced with silicone; and even her DNA has been changed, the excess genes in one of her X chromosomes sloughing off as it transforms into a Y chromosome. At this point she is physiologically and genetically indistinguishable from a shemale, and may even consider herself male. Because of the genetic change and the limits of genetic therapy, there is no known way to reverse the process once this stage has been reached.
>>
File: 1486737150378.png (62KB, 735x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486737150378.png
62KB, 735x1000px
The euphoria that accompanies this sexually driven transformation leads most former women to pity other women, and many seek transform those who have not started taking the new drug, either by diplomacy, guile, or force. Because of their reinforced attraction to the male physique, former women find themselves far more attractive as shemales than they had been as women, and exclusively seek men, MtF transsexuals, and other former women as partners. Because of their increased libido and sexual aggression, they universally seek to top in bed, though because of their unusually sensitive prostates will also enjoy bottoming for those who can dominate them.

By the time society catches on to what’s happening, the spread of the drug resembles an epidemic; by the time society begins taking serious measures to curtail the activities of these former women and their supporters, it has become a global pandemic. While these measures are moderately effective at first, they unify the former women under a single cause—to eliminate the female sex from the human species. The fact that women can so easily be converted to the “cause” makes stopping the spread almost impossible, and it isn’t long before the pandemic has resumed with greater “virulence” than ever. Within the course of about twenty years, natural women are reduced to roughly 3% of the global population.
>>
File: 1485958912181.gif (1MB, 320x130px) Image search: [Google]
1485958912181.gif
1MB, 320x130px
While born-male men are still largely in control of the world’s governments and armies, it doesn’t take long before they’re forced to accept former women as a fact of life, and even transphobic men gradually begin to embrace sexual relations with MtFs and former women, given the lack of options. Once this situation starts to become the new “normal,” different countries respond in different ways. In some, natural women become protected, much like an endangered species, though there is still a fair number of conversions, and prejudice against them gradually grows to the point where most feel the need to disguise themselves as much as possible as shemales. In others, former women gain a great deal of control over certain aspects of state policy, and natural women are hunted down and forcibly converted.

Eventually, the rapidly declining global population sparks research into extrauterine fetal development technology, and while most children conceived in this way are male, the necessity of continuing the species means that girls are conceived as well, though these fetuses are typically only kept living long enough for their eggs to fully develop and be harvested.

Within one hundred years, the global population has stabilized and natural women, aside from those fetuses used for harvesting eggs, are extinct. While this means there are no more women for the drug to transform, society has adapted to roughly half the population being shemales, the normalization of gay sex, and the concept of sexually dominant shemales, and so roughly one in three men, typically the most sexually aggressive, become pre-op transsexuals.
>>
A new STD pops up, turns people into futas. With women, after initial infection it takes about a week for them to grow a cock and balls, ranging from 8-10 inches. Other sexual features also enhance, so tits grow bigger, asses get fatter, hips get wider, and libido increases. For men, the process takes 2 weeks, potentially longer. First the dick grows to 12" minimum, with some reaching up to 18" with the balls to match. After this they feminize, losing body hair, growing breasts and a pussy, etc. However, unlike women, they will often grow taller and gain muscle, though they will be slimmer and have smaller breasts and such. The whole process leaves one bedridden and in a state of constant pleasure as the body transforms, and purges you of all sickness and disease.
>tl;dr everyone becomes a futa, with men becoming more amazonian and well hung, while women are more soft and well endowed.
>>
>>7481134
Starting in the US, society largely remains the same, although shit like feminism is wiped out now that everyone's the same gender. Realizing how useful this could be, the US spreads it EVERYWHERE, dropping canisters of the stuff around the world. Europe and S. America are fine and adapt like we do. Places like Africa and the Middle East (especially the Middle East) devolve into chaos due to traditional gender roles going out the window and everyone suddenly having to wear a carpet constantly. Asia is mildly confused, but just says "fuck it," and goes back to making shit in sweatshops using child labor. After the chaos settles, the world soon devolves into a sea of sex and copious amounts of jism, but not before we retake Constantinople for the glory of Byzantium.
>>
The disorder would be called Octopextripia; an uncontrollable urge to have sex with an octopus. The larger the tentacles, the more rational the person's behaviour after sexual interaction and climax. Should long periods of time lapse in between sexual interactions with an octopus, the subject (man or woman) can reach a highly agitated state, have an uncontrollable need for items in quantities of 8, and even commit acts of theft such as stealing octopi from aquariums.
The only know therapy would be to have sexual relations with an octopus.
>>
I read several that mentioned the end result of a disease creating pet like creatures.
A disease that causes vertigo... Subjects find comfort in crawling (being on all fours) whereas walking upright on two legs causes extreme nausea. A doctor (whom becomes highly praised) writes a paper on how cats and other animals use their tails for balance. So it becomes trendy for those with this imbalance disease to wear a tail.
>>
The disease -- if you can even call it that -- hit slowly, yet suddenly. It afflicted 90% of the population, triggering growth hormone receptors that resumed the growth seen in puberty, as well as stimulating testosterone-production that greatly increased muscle mass and masculine features in both males and females. After only a few short years, humanity had undergone a massive transformation. These neo-humans now stood at an average of around 10 feet tall, and triple the mass of their former selves.

Meanwhile, some remained the same. It was males with distinctly less testosterone that were unaffected; their body's lack of affinity with the substance acted as an immunity towards the disease. Subsequently, they are prized for their relative femininity in this new world, and kept as sex slaves for the physical elites of the neo-humans.
>>
>>7473923
Entire world is slowly turned into a futa paradise. No more genders or gender roles, everyone is a fully functional, full-package futa. Technically everyone is also now gay, but the word loses meaning since there is no other option anymore.
>>
>>7476630

lol go back to /pol/
>>
>>7476132
This, basically

I can imagine a better disease, though, that renders people unable to recognize that they need to urinate until it is really, truly an emergency.

This would, of course, hopefully effect a decent proportion of cute girls, and result in a hell of a lot more accidents.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170613-155237.jpg (422KB, 1309x863px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-155237.jpg
422KB, 1309x863px
>>7476630
Posts like this remind me that many people on /d/ have actually never left their mom's basement
>>
>>7474460
Not him but if it was like you say I'd kill to get infected with every variant and go from the skinny twig I am now to a proud, glorious, room-filling fatty who'd take great care of his appearance and revel in its enormity.

Also if you could get non-lethal vore and willing pred in it and have me fit several squirming happy people inside my stomach, then that would pretty much be Heaven on Earth for me.
>>
>>7475072
Holy fuck this
>>
I always liked the idea of modified sperm that drugs people with different effects. I like the idea of having sex with a woman and her mind trips so far she just sits there and vegetates.
>>
Not sure how my fetish would work. On one hand I love piss, on the other I hate diapers, but diapers are the natural solution to the plague of incontinence striking all women under the age of 40. Maybe it's combined with a psychological disorder so that women afflicted by the condition find any restriction on or around their pubic region unbearable?
>>
>>7482249
They have hard control over their bladder.
Most of them countered it diaper. Some just don't give a fuck about it, just apologize when it happens.
>>
A disease spreads that causes enlargement of sexual characteristics - breasts, butt, clit, balls, dick especially.

Once caught, a person's sexual characteristics will grow endlessly until their heart can no longer pump enough blood and they die.

There is no cure per se, but having sex with another person will regress the disease and shrink various body parts back to some semblance of being normal... temporarily. If the other person wasn't infected, they stand a near 100% chance of becoming so after sex. Body parts become oddly elastic, resulting in no excess skin or disfigurement from this rapid growth and deflation.

For an infected person, it is generally required to have sex at least once every 2 days. Leaving it for 3 days risks death or heart attacks from the condition.

Two days for men is enough for dicks the size of baseball bats and balls the size of grapefruits on average. For women, this is about 8-9 cup sizes of breast growth and the equivalent in butt growth. Clits would also be the size of large markers.

As a side effect, no one infected gets fat, ever. The growth process uses up any excess calories given to it, resulting in more rapid growth. Gluttons may therefore require sex every day to stay alive.

As an aside, down through the generations of the infected, humans would acquire a second heart, with both becoming enlarged. This adaptation would allow 16 times the growth before sex is required.
>>
>>7481155
>but not before we retake Constantinople for the glory of Byzantium.
I approve of this
>>
Mine is female body hair, so it'd be more of an inconvenience than anything. Each day, women would wake up with their armpits and bushes at "never even seen a pair of scissors" levels overnight, and any attempt to trim or shave just means it'll be back tomorrow. Most women just give up on the idea, and their partners get used to jungle expeditions; a few persevere and go through razors at an astounding rate. Eventually, people just get used to it entirely.

For extra fun, we can say the condition increases the production of sweat and makes it more attractive to the natural flora, so it'll satisfy my other fetish.
>>
File: Gosh look at the time.gif (842KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Gosh look at the time.gif
842KB, 480x270px
>>7476630
>>
File: 1400908890157.png (814KB, 1170x1512px)
1400908890157.png
814KB, 1170x1512px
>>7473923

Nearly half of the female population is struck by a disease that causes breasts to grow to previously unimaginable sizes.

Transmission of illness is confirmed to be through fluid contact. There is no known cure/treatment with the only currently confirmed trigger for the disease to be around the time puberty begins. Additionally, the illness can be passed from mother to child in utero.

Attempts at surgical reduction and even aggressive removal of all breast tissue does not permanently stop the return of and continued growth of new breast tissue. And in 95% of cases reduction attempts resulted in an acceleration of breast growth. Thus very few women are currently willing to try such an approach with almost all of the effected population currently resigning themselves to accepting their new endowments.
New fashion, entertainment, and technology has arisen to cater to this growing population of hyper breasted women. With entire city centers and housing construction being built with such accommodations in mind.
>>
>>7473923
>TG into pregnancy

Men become women who autofertilize, a trait that now affects normal women in the absence of dicks to impregnate with.

God help us all.
>>
>>7474256
You sir are fucking awesome, I can imagine walking onto a train, hot as fuck women on just getting to work, grinding and shit, for me, it's the fact that you'd have strong feminists and lesbians wanting to breed, that's fucking hot, widening the hips is fucking awesome, what if you could this disease also started to change their mouthes into pussies too?
>>
File: 1493093792600.png (731KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
1493093792600.png
731KB, 1024x723px
Women suddenly become so ridiculously thick they can no longer function normally. Some chicks are completely immobile from their massive breasts and ass, whilst most can walk, albeit with great difficulty and only for a short amount of time. Most clothes, even when custom made, take hours to get into, so the new fashion is to wear nothing but lingerie or wear really big dresses.
>>
Men are shrinking down into prepubescent sizes and mindsets. Women have somehow gained the size that men have lost and are now the dominant counterparts.

Good boys will be rewarded and maybe momma will give them lots of attention after work if they've done all their chores.... But it doesn't matter either way because the minute she starts to disrobe aftert coming home from a long day of providing for you, your cute little submissive boy dick squirts into your pants.

She smiles and tussles your hair. "Oh, someone's excited that Mommy's home! But then, you always are, my sweet boy...." She leans down to give you a loving embrace and her breasts envelope your head, you breathe in and her scent replaces any thought left in your teeny little boy brain as you shudder a second time and the wet spot in your undies gets a little bigger...
>>
Well, I suppose for ONE of my favorites, I like to think it would be a little something like the following cartoon:
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Dororon-Enma-kun-Meeramera/Episode-006?id=49378&s=default
You may have to solve a captcha to get to it, but it's well worth it for the comedy alone.
>>
Uh, monstergirls are now rampant, specifically cowgirls, hellhounds, and lamias.
>>
Females can be infected with an airborne disease that remains dormant in females for 6-10 months.

After this time, which many think is just a minor cold, their entire body gelatinizes overnight, turning them into slime girls. Each cell individually can do a small part of the body's functions, like eating, cognitive ability, almost like a hive mind of gelatin combined to make a busty slime girl. Retains female shape from before transformation, and eats by way of sticking food into themselves and having it slowly digest by the surrounding cells. Animal flesh, including human, do not get dissolved, but most other things do.

The whole body becomes an erogenous zone, and cum contains most of the vital nutrients for survival. Brothels where men go to fuck slime girls and slime girls go to eat become common.

Slime girls can live basically forever, but cannot reproduce. about 50% of human girls are immune, but their offspring has a 50% chance of being immune as well. The dependence on cum makes humans and slime girls live together, although there would be some cities where slime girls were completely banned. I couldn't even imagine the social implications of having women turn into immortal sentient blobs. There would almost certainly be cultures which abuse these slimes, and some which would revere them as the next step in evolution. Needless to say, Madagascar wouldn't be affected because fuck them.
>>
>>7476630
>massive hulking monsters with equally giant clocks
>Women would probably die to massive ducks sometimes
The monsters take out the ducks with their clocks, problem solved.
>>
It had to have been some kind of biological attack. Nothing else could explain the rate at which it spread, or the lethality of its effects. Within a few hours, an infected person would find cells throughout their body converting into undifferentiated tumors of stem cells. If they were lucky, the cells would begin in their brain, granting them a merciful death as the rest of their body disintegrated into a writhing lump. If they weren't, then within a day the disease would finally claim their brain, which had been trapped in their dissolving body, all functionality somehow maintained. There was no possibility for treatment: Its spread was too total, its effects too rapid. Within a few days, the entire human population succumbed.

It was about a week more when an outside observer would realize the disease wasn't as lethal as it looked. After continuing its strange pulsating dance, the first of these lumps of tumescent flesh began to reassert their human forms. Limbs grew and were reabsorbed, faces gasped and looked around, and finally - a little over a week later - the first new human took their first steps. And then promptly saw itself in a mirror, screamed in horror, and went through several more changes before it calmed down enough to start looking around for others.

It turns out the human race hadn't been killed, but transformed. Humanity was now a race of shapeshifters, and its apparent extinction was simply a learning curve, as a species whose form is limited only by their mass and imagination struggled to learn to hold a shape. Some managed far quicker than others, but within a few months, all humanity was up and walking in some form or another.
>>
>>7484116
So how would it affect society? The most obvious way is what people look like. Most people just assume their own form, or something similar but with most of the imperfections left by nature or time corrected. Of the rest, the majority just took on their ideal standard of beauty, which - humanity being what it was - led to a lot of very similar faces. Others favored fantastical forms, though they quickly learned that many artists have no real sense of anatomy, and neither a dragon nor a harpy can fly with their weight. And, of course, that a giant penis is far less practical than you'd think. Still others decided to embrace their mutable nature, taking on whatever shape they wanted at any given time. In time, that becomes the norm, since children grow up with no real set form besides ones they choose for themselves.

One serious side effect was on crime. With no ability to differentiate people, anyone not caught in the act would be able to immediately change their form and make a getaway. Of course, the polymorphic nature of humanity meant most violent crimes were more annoyances than anything, as injuries could be healed instantly, sexual assault could be avoided by taking on a defensive form without erogenous zones, and only tearing the body into non-contiguous forms individually too small to support cognition could kill someone. Electronic security measures and electronic identification took over other forms of ID, since even physical ID can be faked by a skilled enough shapeshifter, and that calmed things down for the most part. Of course, you'll probably end up with a far less respectful society, since people can say whatever they want to each other, then claim someone else was imitating them. Not sure how that'd play out.
>>
>>7481108
That potion must be unicorn diarrhea.
When someone gets permission to drink it ends up like this.
Can't quite fake that one.
>>
Idea: there are cures for these diseases, but they also cause a weird reaction...
>>
File: 1477520461503.png (307KB, 570x689px) Image search: [Google]
1477520461503.png
307KB, 570x689px
>>7484348

Fun idea, unleashing a bunch of fetish /d/iseases where the only cures may be worse than the original /d/iseases themselves - like, there's a cowgirl plague, but the only way to restore women's bodies back to their non-bovine selves is with a serum that unfortunately robs women of their intelligence and makes them as stupid as cows, but in their old normal human bodies...

You could also have /d/iseases that have unexpected benefits, like a plague that turns all women into edible foodstuffs - all affected women are no longer considered "human" anymore (or even technically "alive", since they no longer have a heartbeat or can reproduce anymore), but all those affected women are immune from disease and are practically indestructible since they can regenerate as long as there's a scrap of them left around after being eaten.
>>
I believe it best to bump this for the good of mankind.
>>
File: 1494071232284.jpg (912KB, 850x1275px)
1494071232284.jpg
912KB, 850x1275px
>>7473923
Rip everyone is tied up and dies of starvation
>to explain, I'm into sense dep, if that helps you get how fucked the human race is.
>>
>>7473923
God damnit, you've given me another fetish
>>
>>7483876
what's the joke with madagascar?
>>
>>7485767
>SHUT
>DOWN
>>>>>>>EVERYTHING

or if your a butthurt /d/ mod lately
BAN
ALL
CAPTIONS
>>
>>7476051
So i got time now.
Gonna rewrite this.
Make a monster girl one (heavily based on NGE, but with some differences)
And BDSM world.
>>
>Unknown and undetected terrorist organization seeks to wreak havoc on the world for funsies
>Develops a nanovirus that checks if the victim has a Y chromosome or not, which is both waterborne and airborne, but is more effective via water
>If no: Rewrites the genetic code in the second X chromosome to alter the victim's primary sexual characteristics, but ensures the changes won't happen for a minimum of 1 year
>If yes: No effect
>After one year or more, women infected with the nanovirus will experience the following changes
>Over time, the vaginal canal shrinks and is comparable in size to a male's urethra, yet still retains the ability to stretch to accommodate very large objects
>The clitoris shrinks and atrophies, while the few millimeters of flesh immediately around the urethra and newly-shrunken birth canal become extremely sensitive and begin to project outwards
>At the same time, the ovaries sink and fuse with the womb, where the womb is split in half, resulting in there being two very large ovaries with enough space to bear offspring within them
>The newly enlarged ovaries eventually become external, with roughly the same firmness as a set of male testicles, though they are 4x larger in size
>Where there used to be a vagina and birth canal, there is now a penis, which has a glans that is twice as sensitive as a male's
>The length of the penis each female grows is exactly the same as the length of her birth canal when she had a vagina
>As opposed to there being one single "g-spot", the entire "penile canal" is quite sensitive, facilitating insertion
>As men and women alike begin figuring out what's going on, society does its best to deal with the immediate effects of such change, with many businesses popping up or altering their products to suit the new needs of women
>Societies across the globe see massive reductions in birth rates, as men cannot fathom procreating with someone who has a penis, thereby ensuring they get missed with that gay shit
>>
>>7486472
>Western societies begin to rebound quicker than other, more conservative societies
>Middle Eastern countries begin treating women like gays, throwing them off buildings and stoning them
>Similar events happen in Africa, and some portions of Asia
>Brazil becomes a safe haven for women seeking asylum from persecution in South America
>Western countries see a sharp influx of asylum applications from women who are escaping crackdowns of their kind
>Resulting penalties cause a population crisis in areas persecuting women, with the combo of massive outflows of women and absolute stop in birthrate causing their populations to dwindle
>Women from Madagascar and Greenland carry high price tags on the black market now, since they haven't been affected by this nanovirus; close to tens or hundreds of millions of dollars, depending on specific personal factors
>Research for a cure has stopped once it was learned that women can still function normally in terms of birthing procedure
>Western countries go on as normal once this is learned
>40% of the world's countries still persecute women, as they'll stop at nothing to get missed with that gay shit
>Greenland and Madagascar placed under constant Western military supervision, as mercenaries and other nefarious people attempt to engage in trafficking women out of the country
>West and other accepting countries experience golden age from the population boom, as more people buy goods and services, have work, and pay taxes
>Countries like Russia and Japan are able to reverse their negative population growth rates, and thus grow economically by rates previously unheard of
>Countries still unaccepting of the fate of women either cease to exist, or become failed states a la Somalia
>Newly available land is resettled by those women who were forced to flee
>Begin life anew with much initial support from the West
>All of humanity enters a golden age of cooperation and growth in all vital areas (except for Greenland and Madagascar)
>>
>>7474065
I had to put my penis down because of laughter.

Let's get cracking. In my particular version of the world ending, there is a pandemic in which an airborne virus inhibits expression of a key intermediate enzyme necessary for glycogenesis (blood sugar). The affected begin dropping dead pretty promptly for easily understood reasons, but it's discovered that a rare Y-linked (male) mutation exudes the enzyme through excretions.

The reason why this isn't going to be worked on much by scientists is because the virulence is high. If affected, you'd need to fix this inside of a half day or drop dead. Most people would drop dead. For the survivors, their salvation would be at the end of a sweaty dick.

Added bonus. The oral route would likely denature the enzyme because of stomach acid. Anal would be probably preferable, because of the highly vascular tissue in the area (lots of blood flow and fewer barriers to entry)
>>
Two words:

Piggirl plague!
>>
File: 1497491676977.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497491676977.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>7476630
>>
File: 1497212242188.jpg (167KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497212242188.jpg
167KB, 960x1280px
>>7476630
Is this what happens when /pol/acks girlfriends get blacked?

What kind of a virgin would even think this shit?
>>
>>7473923
Girls contract sudden hunger and rapidly put on weight.
>>
Hm. I seem to have destroyed humanity.

>Having children becomes impossible unless your partner is closely biologically related to you.
>A few generations of this sort of inbreeding brings out all the recessive traits and diseases.
>RIP

Ah well. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>7473923
TF and TG are two big ones, but certain kinds of multi and conjoined twins take the front seat. So I'd throw them all into a big pot with monster girls and other oddities for a big viral outbreak of a tranformation disease. The disease has flu like symptoms but with the addition of a slow transformation.

Milder cases of the most common strain of the virus would result in little to no changes. Some strains would only change skin, eye, or hair color (to a whole spectrum of colors though) or ethnicity or more minor things like breast size. More extreme cases of this one can change gender, extreme changes in size or height, extreme growth of breasts or genitalia, etc.

Apparent age reduction is not uncommon, but more extreme cases of it are.

There is a not so rare strain that turns the victim into a hermaphrodite with a feminine body.

Some strains would cause odd mutations such as extra limbs, genitalia, breasts, and even heads. Some may even grow a whole extra torso or split entirely into two people. In the later case as with growing extra heads, either the mind is duplicated or they maintain a psychic link. It could swing either way.

The above changes are all possible in addition to those of a very different strain which causes the growth of animal-like traits such as tails, wings, animal ears, small amounts to a full covering of fur, and more extreme changes resulting in things like centaurs, lamia, satyrs, harpies, and other monster girls.

Most likely your skin might turn blue, but you could also turn into a blue skinned girls with pink hair and two heads. Less likely, you can get all that in addition to cow ears, tail, and horns with four massive breasts and a dick.

The TG writer Morpheus has a series of stories that include a disease like this called the Burkes Bug but nowhere as extreme. In his universe it only changes simple physical appearances, age, and gender, but sometimes it creates odd mutations such as extra arms.
>>
>>7473923
All the anal sex everyone is having in stead of vaginal helps combat over population, human population growth stabilizes and we never run out of resources
>>
>>7474050

http://www.evil-dolly.com/assets/eudeamon.pdf
>>
>>7478508
I was thinking something very similar to that when I wrote this >>7490133

But I've always had an idea I've posted bit of in the globalized fetish threads, for a kind of universe where a number of fetish related transformations come about as the result of a magic like energy leaking in from another world/universe, and it just spreads and radiates like an invisible fog, causing people to "awaken" with magical abilities. The awakening causes them to transform into a number of new magical 'races' and types of mutants and their magic is dependent on the type of change.

One of the more common races for example would be elves, who have the usual slender characteristics and pointy ears, but they're all feminine hermaphrodites. Which is also interesting in that the ears become an obvious tell for what they are.

There is plenty of room for all kinds of fantasy fetishes in such a scenario. Usual fantasy races to allow muscle girls with orcs, size differences with fairies and giants, monster girls, werewolves, and more. Throw in mutant changes that can be any odd thing, and people developing magical powers that then allow for even more fun scenarios.

I'd love to make short comics set in such a universe once I've better developed my drawing skills, but that's a pipe dream right now.
>>
>tentacles/parasites/living clothes
I can't really think of how much different it would be, beyond STD-awareness/safe sex commercials having a more anti-drug-style "just say no"/"not even once" tone as well as "know the signs"/"if you suspect, get yourself tested" stuff
>>
>>7473923
My fetish is vanilla, among others. If it becomes a disease, then it means rape is the norm. What an interesting turn of events.
>>
Lotion Play is far more of a /h/ or /u/ tier fetish, but I guess it becomes /d/ in this case, which was something i thought up as a dungeon trap for an ero DnD campaign.

Infected people 'sweat' a sweet, slimy substance from their skin, which acts as an aphrodisiac, and anybody who touches the slime becomes infected and shortly start 'sweating' more of the slime themselves. The only way to deal with it is isolate anyone who gets infected long enough for the infection to wear off, usually after a week or so.

It was a trap as there was going to be pools of the slime that you had to avoid falling into progress through one of the dungeons.
>>
The constantly-evolving common cold hits upon a lucky variation when it develops the ability to trigger some of the 'junk' DNA that makes up much of the human generic code. Thankfully, the subsequent mutations aren't fatal, but they are rather inconvenient.

One of these awakened mutations exists within the reproductive system, affecting about 40% of women and 15% of men after one year.

In afflicted females, every month there is a 50% chance that the woman's ovaries will, instead of ovulating normally, enter a period of hyper production, and release upwards of a dozen eggs from each ovary. The sudden spike in sexual hormones during this period tends to trigger hyper-arousal and an irrational need for sex; human women have, for the first time, started going into heat.

The mutation produces unstable genetic alternations in the released eggs, making them infertile, and causing them to absorb any fluids they come into contact while in the uterus, thus growing in size. At minimum, this means the endometrium is consumed by the eggs, but other sources of protein (such as semen) are absorbed as well. The eggs thus get larger the more the afflicted woman has sex, and by the end of the menstrual cycle, the woman's uterus will contain upwards of two dozen eggs, often the size of large marbles. Particularly promiscuous women, or in the case of deliberately in-taking excess fluids, have produced eggs as large as the average chicken's.

At the end of the cycle, the eggs are expressed, or 'laid.' To facilitate this process, peristalsis movement of the vaginal canal is accomplished by means of rapid contractions-- the woman will experience a single, sustained orgasm until all of the eggs have been laid.

(1)
>>
Afflicted males undergo a similar process, however, as the male hormonal cycle tends to take place over 24 hours instead of 28 days, the end result is afflicted males having roughly a 5% chance per day of finding their testes swelling with rapidly-growing sperm cells. The end result is the same, with males experiencing a sustained climax until all of the oversized sperm have been expressed, though thankfully no one has reported passing eggs larger than a few millimeters in diameter. Observation of afflicted males has shown an increased elasticity and reduced pain response of the urethral canal, which probably helps.

Because of individual differences in hormone cycles and the uncertain nature of the affliction itself, it is extremely difficult to predict when any afflicted person will begin to express their eggs. Men in particular, as their cycles are less frequent, but also much quicker to occur.

Collapsing in public and overtaken by orgasm becomes referred to as 'spawning fits', and is considered highly embarrassing... though of course, some people choose to make a game of laying eggs somewhere in public and not getting caught. As the sexual fluids released with the eggs is highly infectious, this only serves to spread the disease.

(2)
>>
>>7490161
Isn't that just a sexier version of Shadowrun?
>>
>>7490802
Very nice. What happens to lesbians who get hit with this cold? Do they suddenly get hit with an unnatural desire to be fuck men and/or breed, or do they just get even hornier than usual for other women?
>>
>>7490921
Probably just amp up the sex drive. There might be more strap-ons involved than usual.
>>
>>7490915
Every other modern setting with fantasy races is sexier than shadowrun.
>>
>>7490261
Not that anyone in their right minds would choose to isolate themselves if affected. Rather, I believe they would try to spread it around, see what happens.
>>
>>7474065
>>Madagascar gets none of these benefits
Ayyyyyy
>>
>>7491322
Well yeah, once you have it your'e REALLY want to going to spread it around, but left to spread unchecked that could debilitate an entire city for days, which was the original point of the stuff.

When our part encountered it, the rogue fell into the stuff trying to get to stuff to steal. The cleric was smart enough to realize what it was, so she grabber her in an armlock, dragged her into a side-room of the dungeon, and told the rest of the party to bar the door from the outside until the loud sloppy sex noises stopped. They ended up going back to town and coming back for them a week later, and they had to leave all their contaminated clothing behind which meant solving the rest of the dungeon naked (or rather, more naked than usual)
>>
File: 61166850_p2.jpg (2MB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
61166850_p2.jpg
2MB, 2149x3035px
>Disease has hit 100% of the world's water it has been dormant for hundreds of years so it is now in everything, bottles, oceans etc
>it causes females to age regress to their young but fully developed state while removing all illnesses and negative traits
>but the main point is they become well endowed fully herm futanari
>The disease also affects males but only age regresses and heals as well as makes the male butt hole into a sensitive, wet, accommodating hole do butt stuff and take futa cock naturally
>futa produce more cum than males and it taste great
>>
File: 56952027_p1.png (939KB, 1676x1250px) Image search: [Google]
56952027_p1.png
939KB, 1676x1250px
Can somebody explain how bodypaint or contortion/flexibility could be disease or disorder?
>>
It already is. It's called IBS.

Just, cranked up to 11 on how much girls and cute boys have to go, and how much they produce.

Toilets would have to be built differently to accommodate unrealistically huge loads and more bathrooms would have to be made available.
>>
File: 1361275822982.png (3MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1361275822982.png
3MB, 1280x1440px
>incurable airborne virus that gives women intense, putrid body odors that cannot ever be washed off or masked over by any means (deodorant, perfumes, etc.)
>other symptoms include hyperactive sweat glands, increased body hair, oral malodor and foul gas shortly following any meals
>>
File: 1485483664987.jpg (210KB, 1752x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1485483664987.jpg
210KB, 1752x1276px
This gonna be a long one.

A microscopic parasite spreads across the world, infecting men and women. The parasite's eggs enter the human body, hatching and creating a 1st generation "juvenile" form which fuses with the host's body, modifying some of their structures to fit its needs. This allows the host the produce eggs of the the 2nd generation "adult" form, which the host deposits in a large body of water.

Here they hatch into adults, mate, and lay eggs which will go to infect a new human as a 1st generation parasite. Functionally the parasite accomplishes this by infecting the host's prostrate, incorporating itself the organ's seminal glands.

As a result the seminal fluid produced by an infected human will be filled with 2nd generation eggs. This will have a mental effect on the host, driving them to masturbate into bodies of water roughly every 6 months, ranging from toilets to puddles to lakes. In the meantime, stimulation of the prostrate will promote the development of the parasite's eggs, giving the hosts a strong urge to stimulate their prostrates, usually through anal sex.
>>
>>7476630
That is literally the most beta beta thing I have ever read.

Women, Traps and Shemales are more alpha then this desperation.
>>
>>7493367
Interestingly, the parasite will modify the host's body, depending on their phenotype and original personality. There are three different effects that can happen in males. If the host displays submissive behavior, the parasite will feminize the host, increasing attractiveness and decreasing physical strength and stature. At the same time it also chemically lobotomizes the higher brain functions of the host. In doing so, the host will become nothing more than a sex hungry buttslut.

If the male shows normal behavior, neither submissive nor dominant, they will find themselves increasingly interesting in anal
sex, both giving and receiving. They will seek out sex and if they ejaculate inside their partner, they will pass the infection along.

If the male has dominant, sadistic personality, the parasite will infect the host's thyroid as well, allowing them to produce a pheromone that can subtly influence normals while completely dominating submissives. Unlike the normal, their interest in anal sex will solely be on the giving side.
>>
>>7493369
Most curiously, if the parasite infects a female, radical changes will occur to their body in order to fit the parasite's physiology. Firstly, the parasite will differentiate between personalities, like with males. In the case the categories can be split up into submissive women, normal women, slutty women, tomboyish women, and lesbians. In every case, the parasite will have to modify the host's female physiology in order to produce the organs needed to complete it's life cycle. how it does this depends on the category.

Submissive females will find themselves defeminized into traps. Their body's will slim down, erasing their breasts and curves. Their entire reproductive system will be modified into a functional male one, leaving no trace of their former gender. The end result is much like the submissive male, only with higher brain function intact, though their submissiveness will be greatly exaggerated. These women cannot be impregnated.
>>
>>7493371
Normal females will find themselves transformated into functional hermaphrodites, essentially futanaris. Their clits will morph into a penis while the ovaries will duplicate, with one set converted into testicles. In some women these testicles will be external, appearing inside a newly formed ballsack above their vaginas and under their dicks. In others it will be internal, hidden inside their vaginas. In both cases the women will have a newly grown prostrate to support the parasite. These women can still be impregnated and can also impregnate others.
>>
>>7493373
Tomboyish women will end up much like normal women, the differences being a noticeable increase in musculature and a lack of a vagina, leaving them as shemales. However they may still be impregnated, as they merely lack a vagina; the internal female reproductive system remains. Insemination occurs through the anus and birth must be done surgically.
>>
File: 1494004515346.jpg (574KB, 1518x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1494004515346.jpg
574KB, 1518x2150px
>>7493376
Like tomboys, lesbians will also become shemales. Unlike tomboys, they truly are shemales, with no female organs remaining. Hormonal effects will apply; without female hormone supplements, the lesbian will find her body being changed by her new male hormones, possibly masculinizing her. In time she may regard herself as male.
>>
>>7493377
Slutty women will find their entire reproductive system neutered. Their vaginas will seal up over time, taking their clits with them, leaving them with a smooth and insensitive crotch. In return, their prostrates they receive will be exponentially more senstive than others. As result of losing their vaginas, their urethras will be rerouted to exit anally. Prostrate secretions will also exit anally.

Within all the categories of infected exists a hierarchy. Dominant males will find themselves at the very top, able to dominate submissive men and women and ruling over the others. Normal men and women will become the "worker" caste of the infected, fulfilling their former roles in society. Tomboys become the new "warrior" caste, protecting the dominant male and becoming his primary partners, lovers, or wives. Lesbians also fall here, adapting to their new "male" identity. Submissive women serve as a "slave" caste, fulfilling any desires of the higher castes. Submissive men at the very bottom of the totempole, serving only as sex slaves and having no rights whatsoever. Not that they'll complain what with their lack of sapience.
>>
>>7485767
Pandemic II.
Basically Madagscar is a fucktard and closes off all borders as soon as someone from Mexico starts getting a cold.
This has the side effect of your virus being completely unable to attack Madagascar, and because Madagascar is so prone to doing this, a new meme arises.
>>
>>7475072
The scenario editor is pretty easy to use.
>>
>>7483876
But if you started there you'd only have to worry about Robot Doctors in Iceland.
>>
File: 1471487144871.jpg (476KB, 1044x1477px) Image search: [Google]
1471487144871.jpg
476KB, 1044x1477px
>tg/princessification/feminization/eonism/purification/age regression
Well, fancy poofy dresses would be in high demand, tomboys would become a rare sight (assuming feminization effected woman as well) most nerdy men would become shy nerdy girls and lolita/girly cosplayers most of them still (proberbly) liking girls so pure lesbian couples would be the norm, sperm would be frozen alot more just in case there's a massive outbreak of it though by some mysterious force baby's get born from woman who are in couples who hold hands/get married, sjw's would hate woman who were guys because they'd act girly (unless sjw's also become girly themselves from the outbreak then nobody would really care)

people revert into an 16 to 18 year old girl when the virus hits but they don't stay that age they do always have that youthful appearance.

>sporty guys into cheer leaders/fit girls
>chads into bitchy girls and spoiled brats (though they'd be not very mean you'd expect due to the purification)
>nerdy guys into shy quiet danare girls/cosplayers
>chiefs into cute home cooks
>etc

Due to purification, there would be very little to no crime outside of crazy people but purification would not change sex drive or "tough" personality types they'd just not hurt or bully people (outside of friendly boob or butt touching and light harmless teasing on shy girls)

tl;dr: everyone becomes pure girly girl yuri lovers who cuddle and hold hands and have sleep over parties with magic yuri babies and weddings.
>>
File: 37482033_p0.png (670KB, 867x1227px) Image search: [Google]
37482033_p0.png
670KB, 867x1227px
>Detachable heads

There's a few ways this could go

One possibility is that people's heads simply come off and can't go back on. They maintain control of their body.

Another is that heads come off permanently again, but bodies' have their own minds, however they can still feel what the other does and the body has a 'duty of care' to the head.

The final is that heads are just gone. Everyone is headless, but can still see and hear out of magic

I'd be fine with and enjoy any of those
>>
Bedwetting is already a disorder.
>>
WE ARE FUCKED
>>
I've always been fascinated by the idea of an infectious fetish. I write a lot of stuff revolving around this idea. Maybe I'll post some here some day.

Some of my favourites i've seen other writers (and which I myself have) written about:

**Tickling Fetish Disease**

Spread by physical contact, and laughing (or in the case of carriers, making someone laugh) makes your infection worse. Carriers are addicted to making people laugh as the virus flooding through their veins drives them to tickle anyone they can sense is un-infected.

The majority of people are not carriers, but simply susceptible to the disease. Infection can be spread by any physical contact, but needs laughter to get worse. The virus makes you more ticklish, to insane levels, as it just gets worse and worse. Essentially, as long as you don't laugh, you can get away and wait for the virus to die off in your system. But if you laugh, you get worse. You'll get more and more sensitive, more ticklish, laugh more. The worst part is, unlike carriers, you don't enjoy it like they do. It's always torture. There's no escape.
>>
>>7473923
>sex is now a disorder
Huh
>>
>>7494121

**Maternal Instinct Overload Disease**

A small minority of women wake up to find out, one day, that the majority of women have grown to over 10 feet tall, and have ridiculously MILF-y bodies. Some are hugely fat, chubby, some are very athletically built and yet still thick as fuck. They all have one thing in common, huge tits, swollen to ridiculous proportions with milk. As the name suggests, they are almost sociopathically driven to breastfeed anyone who isn't infected. These are the carriers. Their milk carries some heavy duty muscle relaxants, which after just a few short days will begin to weaken your muscles, and after a few weeks will leave you absolutely helpless, literally as weak as a baby. You'll also begin to shrink ever so slightly as a result, making you even smaller by comparison.

They can smell the uninfected on the air and hunt in packs. They take over society in a matter of hours. Entire sections of cities are converted to giant nurseries. The uninfected run and hide as best they can, trying to avoid the new nanny-state. How the carriers treat you is mostly up to their personal tastes. Some will baby you, keep you in baby-like bondage for the rest of your life. Others prefer you to be around teenage years so they can fulfill their empty-nest woes, and are if anything even more motherly.

Their milk gives you all the nutrition you need. It's highly addictive. It's a potent aphrodisiac. It makes you more suggestible. In addition to wearing away your muscles, slowly, you begin to lose sight of who you used to be. It might be years later, and you catch a glimpse in a mirror and see that you haven't aged. You never do. No one gets any older. You are stuck at the age you are, and they'll never let you get any older.
>>
File: 1465084527991.jpg (376KB, 953x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1465084527991.jpg
376KB, 953x1920px
>>7493675

Someone once mentioned in a globalized fetish thread the idea that all women suddenly wake up one morning with their heads magically missing - no one knows where those 3.5 billions heads have gone, and it takes a while for scientists to conclude that the headless bodies are only semi-sentient - the bodies can coast on autopilot and do the things they did when their heads were still attached, and the bodies can somehow "hear" instructions given to them and "see" their surroundings, but they're completely passive.

There was some ideas about a giant storeroom at the far ends of the Earth (or maybe a pocket dimension) where someone discovers all those disembodied heads have been all this time, still perfectly alive and conscious, despite not having been able to eat, drink or move for a long while.

(Though I like the idea of the heads never being discovered and all men left wondering whether or not all those women should be considered alive or dead).

>>7493754

Yeah, but we're talking about disorders (whether real or imaginary) now being communicable. Accidental explosive lactation may be a real disorder, but in this thread, we can make it something that spreads like a plague without rhyme or reason.
>>
>>7494145
**Day of the Milfids**

It's late and you can't be bothered to go outside and watch the shooting stars. You draw the blinds closed and go to bed. When you wake up... every woman who was outside has been transformed! They are slow moving, but insidious hunters. They resemble all manner of plant life. Some are Venus Fly-Traps with seductive women on the inside, some are Pitcher Plants who draw you closer and then trap you inside, others rely on their tentacles and vines to ensnare you. Some disguise themselves, some hunt you, some wait for their prey to come close.

All of them use pheromones, pollen that sticks to you, mushrooms release clouds of sweet smelling, cloying, sickly sweet sugary tasting dust. It's like The Last of Us except instead of being horrific monsters, women are hot plant girls, and instead of eating you, they just want to milk you for every fluid your body produces.

All of the plant girls form symbiotic (if mildly parasitic) relationships with their prey. They feed them sweet nectar from their dripping tongues and heaving green breasts, pump their prey full of aphrodisiacs in every hole, and in turn they drink down as much milk, cum, saliva and sweat, and at least at first, tears, as they can.

You can run, you can hide, but eventually you'll make a mistake. You'll be tired and forget that if something feels soft to sleep on you should be running. You'll forget that if it smells sweet and nutritious it's a trap. Eventually, you'll make a mistake, and soon they will cover the entire world.
>>
>>7494175
**H R Giger Futas**

So imagine a futanari infection, but more akin to the Xenomorphs.

The initial infection is a girl who gets too friendly with a glowing green alien pod in the wilderness. Soon the parasite is inside her, and it makes her grow a dick. Soon, she is driven to fuck, and fuck, and fuck. It's all she can think about, and the longer she tries to resist it, the stronger the urge becomes.

So she jerks off, and jerks off, until her entire apartment is covered in cum. Soon she's jerking off in specific places, the cum forming and molding into strange, alien architecture. Soon she has a hive.

Eventually, shaking, she lures a pretty thing back to her apartment, and her mind is overflowing with the pheromones reeking from the apartment ahead. The futanari girl fucks her senseless. They fuck for more than a day. The parasite now flooding into her victim's system is making her so horny she can't think straight, all she knows is she wants more. The smell of that futanari dick is driving her nuts.

So once her belly is pumped full of cum, her pussy is sealed closed with more cum, and she in turn is sealed against the wall, a hefty blast of cum quickly hardening and keeping her there. She is incubated. When she comes to her senses, she starts to scream, until the futa fucks her mouth for a few hours before finally sealing it shut. After all, she's about to have guests.

More girls arrive, and are swiftly locked inside. The infected girl fucks them each in turn, sealing them to the walls in convenient-to-fuck positions. The hardened cum keeps their brains buzzing with the smell. The incubated girl's stomach is shrinking, slowly, as her body is slowly absorbing it all, until she's just teeming with parasites. Then the itch begins. Soon she wants to touch her clit... then she needs to. Then she would do anything to. Then she begins to thrash in her restraints, desperate to touch herself.
>>
File: 1426717903426.jpg (122KB, 700x800px)
1426717903426.jpg
122KB, 700x800px
>>7494198

She begs and begs to be fucked again, if only so that big cock might rub her clit a little. That's when the infected knows she's ready, and begins to tease her clit. The parasites inside her are swiftly re-wiring her brain to want nothing but pleasure, and increasing the number of nerve endings in her clit a hundred fold.

As she goes slack jawed, drooling and crying, begging silently for relief, at long last the infected fucks her. As she finally is granted the relief she needs, and her climax approaches, she grows her dick. The orgasm she experiences quite literally drives her insane. No one can experience such a mind-bending orgasm and come out of it the same. She needs to feel it again.

The other girls have watched this happen and are screaming and crying, begging to be let go, to escape... but soon they're begging and crying for another reason, begging to touch their clits. Screaming until they're hoarse.

At long last, the first victim is let free, and she pounces on the nearest new-girl, fucking her for hours until the process is complete with another one. This goes on and on, the hive slowly expanding into neighboring apartments, and soon the whole building. Girls across the city find themselves getting hornier each night, unknowingly breathing in the pheromones that the building-wide fuckfest is releasing across the winds. Many women don't know why, but they get in their cars and drive, windows down, slowly masturbating themselves. They follow their noses.

Eventually, news gets out, people are warned, but by then it's too late. They're everywhere. Women are incubated, men are used as fuck toys for their new masters. Soon the entire planet is covered in a massive hive of cum.
>>
File: 1417389039064.jpg (75KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1417389039064.jpg
75KB, 500x628px
>>7494202
**Hardcore Cum Addiction Disease**

So you've heard of sluts. You've heard of whores. Well forget that, this is what happens when people become physically dependent on cum to survive.

Infected women need cum, it's that simple. At first it's a desire, then a want, then a need, then a craving. At first they accomplish acquiring cum the way you'd expect. They work the streets, they whore themselves out. But soon it's just not enough, it's not reliable enough. So groups of girls begin to band together, whoring themselves out to lure men back to their lairs, where they're set upon by dozens of cum hungry addicts. They NEED it, and their favourite way to get it is to suck it directly from the source.

Sadly for the guys, most guys aren't willing after the second or third orgasm, but these girls don't care. Somewhere in the back of their minds, these women also have a desire to have more women involved too, but they are careful to make sure they balance the numbers. They infect other women steadily, ensuring that they have more and more gangs of women available to kidnap healthy young men. Each woman needs at LEAST five guys to herself to satisfy her for the day, more if she can get it, rotating between them to give guys enough time to build up more cum. The guys are fed an all-cum-producing diet, set up rather curiously on easy to find websites, and slowly, internet search trends spiral upwards in favour of "what diet produces the most cum", "how to make a man ejaculate the most cum possible", and so on. Bondage gear also seems to be a high-selling point, and yet for some reason every BDSM website seems to be running a massive 95-99% off sale at the same time after they are all bought out by gangs of infected women.
>>
>>7494234
Soon these groups contact each other, and make plans. They buy old medical facilities, isolated or underground ones. They begin infecting as many medically and scientifically inclined women as they can. Sex toy designers are also in high demand. If they happen to be male, they are given a choice, help design better milking machines or be stuck inside one. Sexual Health experts and Sexual Psychologists are brought in to psychoanalyze men, and pair them up with the best matches for their specific tastes and fetishes, to ensure they produce the most cum. Every guy now faces a professionally designed milking machine run by women who are specifically tailored to his tastes, taking advantage of and abusing all of his kinks. Guys who like big tits have their heads surrounded by four or five pairs of the biggest ones they can find. Guys into feet are pampered and rubbed daily by the most beautiful feet available, catered to by professional pedicurists.

A micro-cosm of society is slowly growing, kidnapping thousands of men to act as cattle for their addictions. Professional teams assign a man to a team of milking women who are tailored perfectly to him, to ensure he has literally no chance to resist them. They all have one thing in common, an almost socialist-ideal shared goal of milking as much cum from men as they can.

Soon their research teams are developing better drugs to weaken the males, make them more cooperative. The porn department is working overtime to produce the highest possible quality niche-fetish porn, each video tailored to a single man to produce a perfect 3d-rendered video so as the guy is being milked he can stare into his now mandatory 3d-virtual reality goggles which ensure the only reality he sees is the one they want him to see, to make sure he does one thing only... cum.

I like to think of this like that movie "Daybreakers", except instead of Vampires and humans, theres just guys and cum hungry sociopaths.
>>
>>7494198
>>7494202
I found a better image for this one as I was writing the last one.
>>
>>7483334
...you ruined it.

You ruined it with the mouths into pussies thing.

Half the fun is LISTENING to all the strong feminists and lesbians trying to justify their need to breed!
>>
>>7494307
Who says they can't talk?
>>
File: 1464634399979.png (52KB, 300x300px)
1464634399979.png
52KB, 300x300px
>>7494307

Half the point of this for me, too, would be knowing that every lesbian and feminist on the planet is struggling with the growing desire to be turned into a screaming, pleading, weeping breeding vat, though the image of them all screaming, pleading and weeping through toothless, inarticulate and constantly-grooling pussy-mouths is fucking HILARIOUS.
>>
File: phantom cock.jpg (60KB, 450x337px)
phantom cock.jpg
60KB, 450x337px
A virus spreads among men that eventually causes a phantom version of each infected man's cock to magically appear in the cunt of a non-related woman the infected man knows - unfortunately, the only way to make the phantom cock disappear is for the infected man to phantom-fuck that woman until either he orgasms.
>>
File: 18394788_p0.jpg (143KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
18394788_p0.jpg
143KB, 800x600px
>>7491906

Anybody with any idea?

My imagination failed me there ;_;
>>
>>7496007
>>7491906

Why not just have a disease that spreads among women that gradually turns them into fluid substances that also make it difficult for women to retain their human shape for more than a few hours a day?

Maybe reports start cropping up all over the world of women developing strange splotches of liquid gold, silver, etc on their skin - only they quickly discover the splotches aren't splotches at all, but the actual flesh of each woman slowly turning into said substances, until each woman is completely consumed inside and out and becomes entirely made of these substances, with this transformation also now spreading like a plague (even as doctors have no idea how women are being kept alive despite no longer being made out of living tissue)...
>>
>>7496154

>Why not just have a disease that spreads among women that gradually turns them into fluid substances that also make it difficult for women to retain their human shape for more than a few hours a day?

That sounds more like goo girl theme.

>Maybe reports start cropping up all over the world of women developing strange splotches of liquid gold, silver, etc on their skin - only they quickly discover the splotches aren't splotches at all, but the actual flesh of each woman slowly turning into said substances, until each woman is completely consumed inside and out and becomes entirely made of these substances, with this transformation also now spreading like a plague (even as doctors have no idea how women are being kept alive despite no longer being made out of living tissue)...

Or maybe some sort of airbone agent or solar activity forces everyone to cover their skin completely with certain protective substance that looks pretty shiny and metallic?
>>
Basically imagine if Tanya Angus didn't have back problems, actually got stronger as she got bigger, didn't eventually die, didn't turn hideously ugly, her tits and ass stayed nice-looking, and her belly got huge and round too.

That is my fetish. Sue me.
>>
>>7482054
Posts like this remind me that we still have a lot of work to do.
>>
File: 1488133527206.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1488133527206.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
Women start to have gradually worsening urge incontinence in their teens which culminates in semi-incontinence during their mid to late 20s and tapers off again in their 30s. In the early years there are lots of both common and high-profile wettings. Later, hoopskirts and bourdaloues return to fashion and clubs/bars/social gathering points tend to have slotted floors with drainage.
>>
File: tumblr_n5z6w2IFwg1tq1ti2o1_1280.jpg (127KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5z6w2IFwg1tq1ti2o1_1280.jpg
127KB, 900x668px
What if the basic situation in Pinnochio were applied to women on a worldwide scale? The moment a woman does anything “immoral” (smoking, drinking, reaching orgasm, masturbating, lying, etc) she erupts into a quick and horrifying change into a donkey?

Not a full donkey like in Pinnochio, though - you’d want women to retain their basic feminine shape (even as their bellies roll out into rounded donkey bellies and their arms and legs are changed almost completely, permanently forcing women onto all fours so they can be used as beasts of burden), and you’d probably want them to all be at least a little bit recognizable from each other, at least in the face and basic proportions of their bodies (though all of them ending up looking almost exactly the same as whole donkeys and making them completely interchangeable would have it’s appeal, too. Women would be doubly scared of being transformed, knowing how easily they’d be lost in a crowd once they’ve become a dumb animal.)

A shame we don’t live in a culture anymore where donkeygirls would be immeiately useful - 100 years ago, donkeygirls could’ve been used to haul carts and carriages around, whereas today, there’d be nothing for an urban donkeygirl to do unless be cared for as a pet or be sold to a farm, zoo or shipped off to a third-world country to be put to maximum use.
>>
>>7496669
surely you jest
>>
>>7496679

What, you'd rather this be a gluttony/piggirl thing instead?
>>
>ballbusting
All women suddenly feel more violent towards men, and begin to brutally take it out on their testicles, while the men themselves enjoy it and beg for more. This would probably destroy the human race because that level of testicular trauma would be about equal to everyone being castrated.
>>
>>7473923
Not so much Gender-Bending as a disease, but I had considered this idea a long time ago.
>Parasite beings infecting humanity
>replaces Y chromosomes with X
>grows externally perfectly resembling a male penis in both form and function.
>provides the host with male hormones to change them more masculine over a moderate time frame
>Parasite is removable and when unattached resembles a fleshy double-dildo with a pair of testicles
>Either end can be inserted into a human's vagina where it will latch on and begin converting the host into a masculine form.
Ultimately...
>>
>>7497129
>The world discovers the parasite as the genetic male birthrate plummets
>Parasites reproduce with the host maintaining a ~50% birthrate of humans with a new parasite.
>small nations and rural locations begin isolating themselves and quarantining to prevent the spread
>larger nations and urban populations quickly become infected
>life goes on relatively normal as females and apparent males go out their life with little change
>Some communities begin experimenting with trading the parasite
>Gender suddenly becomes a non-concept as genetic males slowly become more and more a minority
>Government begins preserving enclaves of Male/Female populations
>Crimes of Theft (of worn parasites) go staggeringly high
>As parasite is the only reliable way to reproduce, theft/damage/murder of a parasite is a high crime
>Organizations on both sides of the argument try to 'save' humanity
>by carefully breeding the few uninfected women/men
>or by hosting lewd breeding orgies to increase the availability of the parasites

And there you have it, the world becomes a cock-hungry 'lesbian/genderfluid' society over a century.
>>
>>7490154
Holy shit, just read this cover2cover in one go. Quite good actually.
>>
Some sort of infection sweeps the globe, perhaps a biological bomb gone wrong, anyways, the human genome is corrupted. From that day on, 50% of women are born without limbs.

The other half are barren, so upon appropriate age, these limbless women are collected and sent off to breeding camps, lavish places but functional. There they are sequenced for "favorable" genes in the hopes of repairing the human genome with an antivirus. Those who perpetuate it, and are therefore unacceptable, get retrained as sterilized fucktoy cum collectors for "home-use" by approved males out in society
>>
>>7496007
Well, for bodypaint, it's not too hard. The disease itself spreads through bodily fluids, including sweat. And in a fair number of carriers, it alters people's sweat such that it is fairly sticky and often colored. And the problem is that it's uncontrollable, covering people even when they'd rather be at work and ruining their clothes.

Flexibility is already has a disease, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, where the body doesn't form connective tissue right. Some people get stuff that's way too stiff, and others get way too loose, so their bones are not being held together correctly. But this is a genetic disorder, not a transmittable disease as people have been imagining in this thread.

But for a more fantastic and fun fetish disease for flexibility, and crossing over with elastic people, I was thinking along these lines:

A new STD is discovered. In most people, it doesn't have many obvious effects other than occasional genital itching. But the other people experience some strange effects as it increase tissue elasticity. This has a range of effects. The most basic is increased flexibility. Stretchy skin as with EDS is also common. A portion develops even more extreme tissue elasticity, and some kind of bone elasticity, too, going into superhero realms. The most extreme examples can stretch over 100 feet and mold their bodies in incredible ways.

The catch is that the symptoms don't always work out right. As with normal EDS, sometimes that hyperflexibility is too much, with ligaments that are too stretchy. Or their bones become soft and unable to support weight. Or they have superhuman stretchiness, but without the voluntary control, so they can only flop around like a sad octopus. It is not entirely clear why some people develop the symptoms they do.

Adjust the percentages getting good and bad mutations to your desire.
>>
>>7497129
>>7497146
Too bad about it making everyone into cuntboys.
>>
The dissease effects those with a minumum level of estrogen in their bodies, it destroys there continence and in later generations removes the bladder entirely.

Demand for bigger, thicker adult diapers skyrockets
>>
File: 1473490400954.gif (1MB, 294x311px)
1473490400954.gif
1MB, 294x311px
pretty much this
>>
File: 1489989512178.jpg (676KB, 1250x944px) Image search: [Google]
1489989512178.jpg
676KB, 1250x944px
Soon the entire world will be like the original. The original is perfect. Everyone will be perfect.
>>
File: 1489989536224.jpg (657KB, 1250x944px) Image search: [Google]
1489989536224.jpg
657KB, 1250x944px
>>7498761
Why would you want to be different? Different is imperfect. Original is perfect. Why would you not want to be perfect?
>>
File: 1489989567815.jpg (640KB, 1250x944px) Image search: [Google]
1489989567815.jpg
640KB, 1250x944px
>>7498763
Essentially, they slowly take over everybody with their face-parasites. It spreads from your face to the rest of your body, until you're like the rest of them, then you can spread the infection to others.

How does it affect the world? Mass suicide from people trying to avoid infection, nuclear powers deploy their nuclear arsenal against any city which is fully infected. Entire world is either dead or infected within a year.
>>
File: 1429334993310.jpg (242KB, 849x1200px)
1429334993310.jpg
242KB, 849x1200px
Hives begin sprouting up in remote corners of the world. The bee girls use their "stingers" (organic vibrators loaded with incapacitating aphrodisiacs) to fuck girls into submission, then pump them full of aphrodisiacal honey, and carry them back to the hive.
>>
File: 1458834417149.jpg (1MB, 2700x2025px)
1458834417149.jpg
1MB, 2700x2025px
>>7498779
In the hives, the girls are slowly mindfucked. Once stockholm syndrome and the constant unending orgasms take their toll, and they are ready for conversion, they are takent ot he queen.
>>
>>7498782
The Queen's royal honey is so addictive that it slowly drives the girls mad. When they're giddy and squirming in ecstasy, they get sealed into a hive cell full of it and are slowly transformed.
>>
File: z1.jpg (83KB, 850x600px)
z1.jpg
83KB, 850x600px
>>7498786
It quickly becomes apparent that female scientists cannot be trusted to study the bee girls. Their pheromones, and perfect vibating dicks, make them simply irresistible.
>>
File: 1487456590554.jpg (2MB, 2739x2106px) Image search: [Google]
1487456590554.jpg
2MB, 2739x2106px
Think the virus from Akira, except way more sexual. Women begin expanding, growing more and more breasts, asses, vaginas. It starts off slow, an extra pair of tits here and there.

Women are surprisingly unperturbed. They consider it at worst "mildly surprising", then go back to lazing about and relaxing, and growing, and growing...
>>
File: marquise1.jpg (249KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
marquise1.jpg
249KB, 706x1000px
>>7498795
What no one realises, at first, is that the "relaxed" attitude is a lure, an act. Whenever they're left alone with a man, they are surprisingly quick. They use their multiple undulating breasts almost hypnotically, drawing their prey in, until they are within their grasp. Their bodies move and undulate in a coordinated way, each individual fat roll, breast and part working together to draw them in closer and making sure they can't escape.

They then hide the man away, smothering them under a mountain of flesh...
>>
>>7498808
Inside the woman's body is a self contained flesh-prison, the man's body trapped. Women use the men to fuel their growth. This only becomes a real problem when two women expand far enough to come into contact with each other... then they begin to form a hive mind.

If a woman is uninfected somehow, they are absorbed and brought into the hive mind. Those few uninfected women (as long as they're not into women) are, for some reason, immune to their charms. Those undulating tits don't affect them as they do so many men.

As these flesh piles begin to cover the earth, moving through cities becomes a terrifying experience for the uninfected/uncaptured. Walls of flesh undulate hypnotically and invitingly, and anyone who isn't prepared will find themselves mindlessly walking to their inevitable capture.
>>
File: 1483271296506.jpg (723KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
1483271296506.jpg
723KB, 1200x824px
>>7498817
Soon the only safe places are underground, or inside sealed facilities. All the windows are barred, blacked out and covered. All the doors welded shut. Inside, what is left of humanity tries to forget what is slowly covering the entire planet.

Those women who were uninfected find themselves trapped inside a world-spanning flesh hell, their bodies warped, their minds trapped within. Occasionally they might see a man they once knew being slowly drained to grow the flesh-hive. All the while, they steel their minds, trying to ignore feminine voices in their minds, whispering, telling them to give in, to join the collective.
>>
File: tumblr_ory2iwsqzi1vas331o1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ory2iwsqzi1vas331o1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1200px
neocorona has some good ideas in this school of thought
>>
File: 1495018827488.jpg (1MB, 880x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1495018827488.jpg
1MB, 880x1100px
So a pharmaceutical company is experiementing on spiders. Then a mild mannered girl gets bitten by one while she's visiting the building! Soon, she notices she has these strange powers to shoot webs.

Instead of fighting crime, though, she also starts to get similar urges to a spider. She starts to spin webs and lure men into them. Once she catches them, she begins to spin... She feeds on them constantly, her webbing keeping them not only immobilized and trapped, but also drugged as the liquids within seep into their skin, keeping them both docile and "productive", much to her delight.

Soon, she feels the need to bring a girl back to her lair. Once inside, and trapped in her web, she bites the girl's neck, and proceeds to orgasmically overload the girl, keeping her bound and forcing her to orgasm after orgasm, before cocooning her.

The exhausted girl, within her cocoon, cannot fight the spidery thoughts entering her mind. She wants to build webs, trap men, and feed...
>>
>>7498844
They spread slowly, but they are very secretive. Most people will discover them by accident, and it's very unlikely anyone will escape their lairs uncaptured. Thus people would only begin to get suspicious when thousands of people begin to go missing in remote towns.

Over time, people begin to hear rumours. Naturally, people begin to spend a lot more time in-doors. Properties begin to be sold with the intention of multiple people sharing the place for safety. No one leaves their house at night, unless accompanied by several people.

Eventually, this isn't enough. Gangs of spider girls ambush groups with traps, the ground giving way for them to fall into one massive web.

Anywhere outside of city limits becomes off-limits, and each city has a patrol of military units surrounding it. Some smaller towns begin to build walls around their entire town.

Things begin to revert to a very medieval state, with walled towns and cities becoming the norm. Convoys of vehicles travel between cities, and helicopters and aircraft become the only safe means of travel.

Inside cities, there are those who are willing, for the right price, to kidnap people, particularly healthy young men, and take them into the countryside. Here they trade their young captives for goods from the spider girls, all the while wary of a potential double-crossing. A reliable human trafficker might consider themselves somewhat safe, as the spidergirls are willing to let them come and go as long as the supply is good. They trade for items only found in the countryside which are now nearly priceless on the black market.

Humanity is reduced to living inside walled cities with no safe means of exploring the rest of the planet, until they finally build space ships and go colonize other planets. Of course, every now and then, one of those new colonies will go suddenlyand suspiciously quiet, and it is assumed that somehow one of the spidergirls managed to sneak her way on board...
>>
>>7494121
>>7494145
>>7494175
>>7494198
>>7494202
>>7494234
>>7494243
>>7498779
>>7498782
>>7498786
>>7498790
>>7498795
>>7498808
>>7498817
>>7498821
>>7498844
>>7498856
If anyone wants to write something about these ideas of mine all I ask is you link that shit yo. I wanna read other people's interpretations of my ideas, that would be so cool. Expand on what I've written here!
>>
>start to think of lycan/pet-play/snu-snu werewolf disease where girls turn into dog girls and go full frisky mating at night
>can't post it because furry
This is why the infinity chan /d/'s cooler, you guys ban too much.
>>
>>7498941
>current year
>using the word lycan unironically

Get out.
>>
>>7498856

THATS MY NEW FETISH
>>
File: gamingchair.jpg (217KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
gamingchair.jpg
217KB, 1280x982px
Every fuckwit alt-righter or misogynistic douche the world over becomes suddenly, incomprehensibly horny all of the time. Some microbe in the water has reacted poorly with the fucked up part of their brains, leaving them hard 24/7. But however hard they get, their new affliction just won't allow them to come. Eventually they become so unruly, courts appoint them keepers, then have them fit with a microchip so that they have to obey orders. Some women agree to watch over them, but of course it would be an imposition for them to have to alter their daily lives. So they go about their day to day existence, keeping the afflicted men however they want, dressing them how they please, gagging them when they talk back, and completely ignoring them sexually.
>>
>>7499772
>all this butthurt
>you have literally fetishised your own impotency

topkek
>>
>>7499772
1/10 There was an attempt. Let me try.

From the darkness, a community of human-looking creatures announce their long-time presence. In the wake of unhinged hedonism and even the most self-destructive behaviour becoming acceptable, they felt it safe to step out of the shadows. They are humans that can expand their mouths and any orifices on their bodies, insert humans into themselves, and digest them like food. Now that they consider it the time to tell humanity that they exist, they are also given favourable credits to start businesses and open up businesses in the most depravity-ridden districts of every major city in the world. Social educators and liberal college professors give new mandatory lectures on how it is vorarophobic not to want to get eaten, and all around the world, the the depraved and the deranged of every town, every village and every city all want in on the newest sexual fad that is getting eaten. Chopping your dick off and taking hormones? That's old news, nobody care for that any more. The way for society to move forward now, is to get eaten and have acids dissolve your body under excruciating pain. The business of these new creatures blooms for a few months, until it suddenly comes to a halt. Within less than half a year, half of every college's student body, staff, the world's entire lgbt community and all derivative communities thereof have willfully taken their own lives, just for the momentary right of calling themselves forward-thinking. Once the west offers no more prey deranged enough to just feed themselves to the creatures, they set their eyes on another continent riddled with ceaseless overreproduction, and who's population is measurably detrimental to everyone around them. They set out to spread throughout that continent and continue to seek to channel their dietary habits in a new, productive direction.
>>
By the way, >>7498966 What's the context? What has there been 'lycan'-wise recently that I missed?
>>
>>7480424
Think I found a new kink
>>
>>7500169
It's always been a stupid word (akin to "tween"), and its popularity peaked somewhere around six or seven years ago.

In other words, using it is a mark of retardation and you don't even have the excuse of it still being current.
>>
>>7500261
Wait, so does that mean Lycanthrope is still acceptable? Or is that part of lycan?
[spoiler]Man, cubfags ruin everything yet again. [/spoiler]
>>
Every cell phone in the world belonging to a post-pubescent person has a new app installed on it, simply called "SexApp".

SexApp automatically boots the next time the phone's owner unlocks it, and shows a small, non-binary assistant character who asks the user a few seemingly strange questions about their sexuality. Biologically male users might get questions like "Have you ever wished you could be a lesbian?" while people of a different orientation (say a trans-man) might get it a little more direct, something like "If you could push a button right now and turn fully male, or push a different one and become perfectly accepting of your current sex, which one would you push, if any?"

Once the user answers the profile questions, the app opens up into its main screen, which is quite simple: it contains the user's sexual statistics, information about their current gender/orientation, and two massive lists of "achievements", one for gender and one for kinks.

Each day, when the user boots their phone, they get a "login bonus" consisting of a box of clothes and other accessories that magically arrive at their doorstep. These clothes and accessories will always fit with whatever the person's current body is.
>>
i just want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>7500346

Further, each day, the user is given a series of "quests" to accomplish. Each "quest" that is completed gives the user a certain number of points toward certain achievements. As an example, a biological male might get something like:

- Pick a non-natural hair color, and wear it for today! You can choose whether the carpet matches the drapes or not. (+2 Gay/Lesbian, -2 Hetero, unlocks chosen hair color in options menu)

- Did you know there are a ton of boys who wish they could have a penis? Why not help one out and trade your penis to a user who'd like one in exchange for their vagina for the day? (-4 Male, +4 Female, +2 Futanari)

- Even if you'd rather stay male, you can still help out another user! Try having a respectful conversation with a user who is aiming for a change! (+2 Male, +2 Straight)

Some achievements are unlocked by having a certain gender (ie; the further you go into female the more breast size options you unlock) or by completing certain quest chains.
>>
>>7498885
Currently busy with something else, but this cum-addiction story really sounds like it could go somewhere.
> Because it takes such a tremendous effort to produce the cum necessary to feed one woman, the infected become extremely strict and meritocratic in regards to who they infect or allow to be part of their society
> Women that aren't R&D material are simply incinerated, because every additional woman around means less cum for everyone involved.
> world Becomes an oldschool futuristic dystopia where all non-infected women or infected women that weren't deemed proficient enough live out in slums, while the infected live in shining cities and enclaves where men are built into the walls of homes and workplaces.
> Most of their body is built into the wall, food is administered directly into the mouth through a tube
> Only part looking out of the wall is their dicks
> Cars are more per-weight efficient, but also more rare and expensive, because they're significantly bigger and every one has one or two men built into the back of the car with their dicks sticking out of the back seats. For that reason, cars need to be connected to the pipeline system that runs through the entirety of their homes and workplaces

Nevermind the shining cities of the infected, imagine being a guy and escaping to the slums. The women there must be so sex-starved, a lot of them have gone completely feral.
>>
>>7500450
Really interesting take anon. I wish they didn't have to kill the uninfected, but it's your take and you can interpret and develop it however you want. You could always just reduce the amount of cum they need, maybe the virus makes their bodies hyper efficient and the only reason they want lots of cum is out of addiction as opposed to nutritional need.
>>
>>7500442

As the user gradually shifts toward their preferred bodytype (whatever that may be) the assistant character also changes to reflect that.

Once the user is happy with their body, a second, kinkier quest menu opens up each day, along with a second login bonus containing sex toys or fetish gear catered to that person's fetishes. For instance, the theoretical male from the last post might get something like this after turning female over several weeks:

- You've been showing off that Gold Star Lesbian achievement for a while. Why not put your womb to use and start laying eggs? It'll be fun for you and your girlfriend! (4 eggs a day, unlocks the Level 1 Oviposition achievement and the oviposition options in the menu)

- You've gone female, but have you ever thought about being a monster girl? Whether you're a lamia or a centaur, pick an option and be a monstergirl for a week! (Changes bodytype to monstergirl, unlocks certain monstergirl options)

- You've seen bimbos before, but what about breaking the stereotype and having both huge breasts and a huge brain? Try the Anti-Bimbo package today! (Breast slider maximum increased, Anti-Bimbo option unlocked).
>>
>>7473923
>mind control
fuck.
some communist empire will invetibaly achieve world domination
>>
>Your favorite fetish is now a disease/disorder.
Isn't that how most of us got them to begin with?
>>
>>7500346
Not to be an ass but that's not a disease, at all
>>
>>7500485
I like where this is heading!
>>
>>7499772
You are just as sad and depraved as the other guy.
>>
>>7500348
This is /d/. This is 4chan's cesspool of degeneracy. A few /pol/fags couldn't bring it down further if they tried.
>>
>>7501073
Don't even compare us to /pol/. We may be degenerates, but even we have limits.

Non-sexual limits, I mean. We'll get off to just about anything. I've gotten off to /pol/ twice today.
>>
Here's a handful of stories that follow a disease theme.

http://www.mcstories.com/Endorphins/index.html
http://www.mcstories.com/Hornies/index.html
http://www.mcstories.com/HotToTheTouch/index.html
http://www.mcstories.com/FuckedUp/index.html
https://fiction.live/stories/Pandemic/wsQF4amWqNnLeWwnK

Anyone else know some good stories like this?
>>
File: 1496936633024.png (1MB, 1848x1330px)
1496936633024.png
1MB, 1848x1330px
Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of fresh human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.
>>
>>7500947
It's meant as in an infectuous disease that turns the fetish into a reality.
>>
>>7473923
>How does it effect the world?
The world would be fucked.
>>
>>7501905
I like it! Im all aboard this hype train
>>
Humanity dies because everyone wants to be kept in chasity
>>
>>7494171
How about this but different fetishes,

How about they all wake up with no heads but still able to sort of sense things around them, but not actually see. They hear but their hearing isn't very good.

However, an equal number of people wake up as just a head.

A body can pair up with a head and they can become linked by spending time together. When touching, the body can see, hear, taste, and smell what the head can. Bodies can speak telepathically, but they can only be heard by heads or other headless bodies like them.

If a head and a body grow closer to each other as friends or more and spend time together they can become linked and sense where the other is. They can also share senses when nearby and not just when touching.

As a result there are groups formed to help care for heads, and others for bodies looking for heads. Some will pair up as friends or become even closer, but others will prefer being mostly independent, or just haven't found a partner they really like enough, so there will be heads who are hired to help out a body, or bodies get jobs taking care of heads who are on their own.

Imagine a coffee shop where a girl who is just a head is hired as a greeter and to take orders. A headless girl is hired to make drinks, but she can't take orders. The head girl will often "translate" for her but they're not anything more than coworkers.

Maybe there are two headless girls who are lovers and hooked up because no one else could understand them. They have two other friends who are a head and body that linked up but aren't a couple. The headless girl has a boyfriend but her head isn't interested in a relationship. She's shy but usually has to speak for the group when they go out.

Sometimes a head and body pair will depend on each other enough that they almost seem to be just one person, and people might treat them that way, but they're still two minds.
>>
>>7500485
I like this, could be pretty fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 300x500px
>>7473923
There is a manga with something to that effect

>inb4 sauce
>https://exhentai.org/g/1058080/780c5c87a4/
>>
It becomes impossible for anyone to drive straight.

Everyone dies.
>>
>>7502614
Can I get a link that doesn't have the sad panda bullshit?
>>
>>7502847
Try switch "x" with "-"
>>
>>7497408
Fuck yeah, do men still see these woman as woman? Or just fuck holes? What happens in Schools? How do lesbians and feminists react?
>>
>>7502872
Key missing, or incorrect key provided.
>>
>>7497408
... you know the person in that image DOES have limbs right?
>>
>>7502847
>2017
>STILL can't get past sadpanda

what breed of idiot are you
>>
>>7502363

So half of all women wake up tomorrow without a head, and the other half wake up as JUST heads?

Would there be any rhyme or reason as to why any given woman would end up either way?

It sounds like in this situation, headless bodies would be autonomous drones - capable of carrying out sophisticated tasks when commanded, but without any mind or personality actually controlling them. The headless bodies of a submissive schoolgirl, raging feminist and overworked mother of 3 would all react exactly the same when commanded by men?
>>
>>7473959
This. It'd be pretty bad.
>>
File: 1482100482640.jpg (6KB, 117x120px) Image search: [Google]
1482100482640.jpg
6KB, 117x120px
>>7476630
>giant clocks
>>
>>7503537
The anon before me was saying something along those lines and you might have meant to respond to him, but I was saying something different as an alternative concept because I'm not into submission and slave stuff.

It's also more like something for the globalized fetish threads than for here, like the other anon said. If you want you could say it's a kind of magic disease so it spreads slowly and only certain people are affected in this way.

I was thinking it would be just a lot of women affected, not all. The headless bodies would still have their minds and can sort of see and hear, like Celty from Durarara, but maybe not quite so well. They can make out shapes around them and read off of things that give off light like a screen, but only at a short distance. Beyond that everything is just shapes unless they have a head to see with.

and because it's what I'm into, I'd also say that a decent portion of men are affected too, but they're either turned into women or feminized.

And christ, I don't mean to start anything, but some people seem a little too obsessed with feminist crap. Call me crazy but if you're putting that kind of thing into your fetishes you might need to rethink some things because you've got a full blown obsession.
>>
File: ArmstrongPP.png (487KB, 972x807px) Image search: [Google]
ArmstrongPP.png
487KB, 972x807px
>>7476630
So basically a muscle growth fetish version of pic related. And on a global scale.
>>
File: zz1495864083391.jpg (118KB, 663x873px)
zz1495864083391.jpg
118KB, 663x873px
>>7473926
It becomes compulsive in such a way as to interfere with day to day life and contagious through physical contact or proximity with infected individuals.

Wa Lah

In my case femdom-phage is mostly asymptomatic in males, though they can be vectors, and causes womens minds to conflate aggression with arousal resulting in violent and dominant behavior.
>>
>>7503391
It works for me.
>>
>>7504774
I always have trouble getting onto Exhentai. Something about how my computers cookies works means that I have to restart a bunch of stuff in order to log on again.
>>
File: 1459085510961.jpg (193KB, 832x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1459085510961.jpg
193KB, 832x1456px
An airborne virus is let loose that causes any woman that becomes infected to become spontaneously pregnant with a litter of unabortable inhuman spawn (animals? aliens? monsters? I guess we'll all find out in 9 months!)

Because it takes several weeks for the first victims to realize they're pregnant, the disease is able to spread all over the world and infect a majority of the breeding-aged female population before anyone realizes anything's wrong, and it takes even LONGER for anyone to even begin to figure out that the pregnancies are being caused by an airborne virus....so, in the end, pretty much 99.9% percent of the female population of the planet finds themselves knocked up by the end of the summer, with most everyone dreading what's going to erupt out of every woman's body next spring....
>>
>>7501831
Man Limerick is probably my favorite author on that site, I wish he updated more often, but it probably takes him some time
>>
File: tumblr_oaxzutrh4D1ufrx07o1_540.jpg (119KB, 524x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaxzutrh4D1ufrx07o1_540.jpg
119KB, 524x810px
The disease is an STD/contact disease

You're out with your friends, your buddy invited a few girls. You go see a movie and someone buys a drink, everyone drinks from the cup and gets it from one of the girls.

Over the next 3 months you start getting weaker, you don't notice it because your brain also start changing. Your torso slims down, your thighs fatten up. Day to day you couldn't notice a difference, but by the end of the process you will have acquired the traits of a girl.

Roughly at the 3 months period your body will go into a pleasure coma for about 2 days. Curled up in a ball and having the best time of your life your dick will dissapear and a pussy willing and ready 24/7 will form.

except you were lucky, you and 5% of people getting the disease will keep your dick, typically they grow larger. Most 'futas' will be smaller than the normal girl, but be much stronger.

For girls the changes are less crazy, they'll become incredibly horny, willing to drop what there doing and fuck a futa in a moments notice. Because a large majority of the population is changed, and men practically extinct, girls will often ask to be fucked whenever they find a willing futa.

Culturally it's common to walk down the street and see a girl pinned against the wall, getting her brains fucked out. Sometimes a line might even form with girl giddy saying things like "I haven't had a dick in me since last week" while chatting with their friends.

Futa fashion becomes a point of accentuating their dick. There's no point in trying to hide it because the pheromones they give off will make girls around them sopping wet.
>>
>>7476630
Can't help but laugh at all the butthurt replies this post about a fetish fantasy on /d/ is getting.
Could personally do without the death bit, but hey. Don't listen to all the triggered shitposters.
>>
>>7509605
Cry somewhere else.
>>
File: CyoYyTsUoAAEQN8.jpg (41KB, 665x665px) Image search: [Google]
CyoYyTsUoAAEQN8.jpg
41KB, 665x665px
>>7473923
It would depend on how contagious it was if it were a transmittable thing.
Non-contagious... If it weren't too common a size reduction disorder wouldn't mess the world up too badly. Shrunken people would probably end up with reduced rights, especially the ones who got really small.
>>
>>7497449

> Flexibility is already has a disease, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, where the body doesn't form connective tissue right. Some people get stuff that's way too stiff, and others get way too loose, so their bones are not being held together correctly. But this is a genetic disorder, not a transmittable disease as people have been imagining in this thread.

YOU SPEAK OF MY PEOPLE! EVEN AMONG THE SAGES WE ARE ENIGMAS.

> so they can only flop around like a sad octopus.
> only flop around
> like a sad octopus
> sad octopus

Can relate. So much relate. Sorta. A muscle rolling off to the side, the wrong nerves getting pinched, or a vertibre fucking off can achieve this pretty easily.

Sorry for responding to your fetish suggestion semi-seriously, I'm just so goddamn excited someone is actually aware of the term.
>>
>CYOA, role-playing, collaborative fiction, and threads that are primarily for chatting also should not be started on /d/ or the porn imageboards in general. If you must ERP please take it to >>>/trash/.

Looks like this thread is the last of it's kind bois. See you guys in trash maybe.
>>
>>7510667
fuck off to the trash then
>>
>>7479133

The farting girl equivalent would be Pooters
>>
Gender swap but only for men. For women they'd grow a cock and balls.

Men infected would become super cute girls with fully functional female bodies. Only their brains would stay male. They'd still be themselves.

Women infected would become curvier,sometimes stronger but not muscley. They'd grow cock and balls, fully functional and their sex drives would spike up a bit.

The disease would spread pretty easily. Not sure how i'd do it though.
>>
File: 1498690845749.jpg (135KB, 640x924px)
1498690845749.jpg
135KB, 640x924px
>>7494307
>>7494368
Mouth pussies are underrated as fuck.
>>
File: 1462842570526.jpg (319KB, 628x652px) Image search: [Google]
1462842570526.jpg
319KB, 628x652px
>>7510816

So if all women eventually end up with mouth pussies, are women then forced to learn how to breath, eat and "talk" through their useless, inarticulate face cunts? Is the pussy between their legs turned into a mouth? Or do women just have two pussies now, one at either end of their torsos, but no teeth or tongue at all anymore?
>>
>>7475072
>>7478744
>>7493595

After reading this I also consider to give it a try, but as has been said - it's a LOT of work - aside from overall design and traits, a lot of text content for news and events.

I have no experience with the editor, just took a quick look at it and wonder which template would be good to start with, but in the end any basic type would do - it's mostly driven by text content after all, I don't know if necora / ape / other mechanics would be helpful in any way.
>>
>>7474091
I'd take yours one step further... I'd make it to where they couldn't milk themselves.... having to rely on others. Socially, it would be their mate's job. It would start at puberty, and single women would have to visit a parlor like in pic related. There, they'd have to dress embarrassingly in public while drained and all men walking by would know which girls were single.

Girls would compete for who could produce more.
>>
File: 1464372782094.gif (343KB, 638x700px) Image search: [Google]
1464372782094.gif
343KB, 638x700px
>>7512029

What keeps women from being able to milk themselves? Some new laws that go into effect just as all women are changed to explosively lactate? Women are mentally programmed to somehow be unable to milk themselves? All women's hands turn into useless cow hooves?
>>
File: 1470741592257.jpg (4MB, 2412x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1470741592257.jpg
4MB, 2412x1700px
>>7512048
I like to think of it like a mental block. Kinda like how its harder to pee when you're self conscious of that guy in the stall listening. They have hands and all....but despite all their tries (oh, and they'll try... the engorgement and need will be overbearing) they wont get more than a trickle that teases relief.
>>
>>7512143
Niiice. Would women be able to milk each other?
>>
File: 1471878403381.jpg (626KB, 812x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471878403381.jpg
626KB, 812x1280px
>>7512148
Yeah.

I'd like to think about the rules around that one though... I don't want to lose that public parlor a few posts back. suggestions welcome
>>
>>7512155
Perhaps when two women milk each other, it eventually turns into suckling from each other?

Eventually forming the start of a 'herd'... who, upon reaching a critical point, starts looking for a male?
>>
File: 1493071584015.jpg (135KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493071584015.jpg
135KB, 708x1000px
>>7512171
I guess that works if you want to fold in the 'harem' fetish. Maybe the biological justification is that the risk involved with milking another woman is that her milk could become addictive. The harem is then not necessary, but probably something that happens as a weaning mechanism?
>>
File: 1492283378496.jpg (218KB, 995x743px)
1492283378496.jpg
218KB, 995x743px
>>7512186

I like the idea that women are just somehow mentally blocked from being able to milk each other, so friends and lesbian couples would be shit out of luck and would be forced to allow themselves to be milked at a public parlor every day, but if the milk could also not only be addictive between women but could also threaten to turn them into cowgirls the more in contact they come into it, then there'd be extra reason why women refuse to help each other.
>>
File: 1463260124188.png (274KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463260124188.png
274KB, 566x800px
>>7512222
I would live in that world. I wouldn't introduce transformation, personally... but it's a hell of a motivator.
>>
File: 1435284081123.jpg (142KB, 372x521px) Image search: [Google]
1435284081123.jpg
142KB, 372x521px
>>7512222
I actually see a problem with this. I like to think I would become a friend with my "moocow." I don't want a mental block stopping me.

Can you define what delineates a 'friend' in your world from a 'mate' that can milk her?
>>
File: fd0a67c0062c7968962e02a37c8f27c4.jpg (795KB, 1200x772px) Image search: [Google]
fd0a67c0062c7968962e02a37c8f27c4.jpg
795KB, 1200x772px
>>7473923
>tfw brain drain fetish
Disease slowly spreads across the population causing women to rapidly lose higher function. National IQ of every country drops. Eventually women are barely able to speak and must be taken care of. Women masturbating in public while drooling and laughing to themselves is now a common sight.
>>
>>7512222
you know that's blood on her apron right

you know they're killing them in that pic right
>>
>>7512415
No no, she's just on her period.
>>
File: 1456102843094.jpg (1MB, 2000x3687px) Image search: [Google]
1456102843094.jpg
1MB, 2000x3687px
>>7512404

How slowly do women lose intelligence? It's hotter if it takes a long time - at least months, if not years.

>>7512262

I like transformation myself, but yeah, since most women would be justifiably terrified by it (especially if it causes a dimming of intelligence and would lead to women being treated like dairy livestock full-time) it WOULD be a good motivator to keep their hands off each other's tits, and far away from any milk produced by other women.

>>7512283

This is a good question. Lots of women would be able to get around both humiliating public milkings and the temptation to milk each other if they just have a male friend who can help them out.

Then again, I would make routine public milkings for ALL women (regardless of their marital/love status) mandatory. Say, every woman is requires to spend at least 10 hours a week at their local dairy, hooked up to industrial milking machines and dressed in cowgirl gear behind glass, but in full view of the public walking by.
>>
Why do these threads always turn into "all the women in the world are stupid now". I'm not saying it's bad it just seems like an "all roads lead to Rome" kind of deal.
>>
File: SY58Nvn.png (276KB, 659x1023px) Image search: [Google]
SY58Nvn.png
276KB, 659x1023px
>>7511976
I think for me, its the fact that you can now literally fuck a woman's face, her head is now literally used for fucking, like its primary purpose is for dick.
>>
>>7475066
what the actual fuck is that thing and why do i want to fuck it?
>>
>>7512186
sauce?
>>
>>7512222
>>>7512186
>I like the idea that women are just somehow mentally blocked from being able to milk each other, so friends and lesbian couples would be shit out of luck and would be forced to allow themselves to be milked at a public parlor every day, but if the milk could also not only be addictive between women but could also threaten to turn them into cowgirls the more in contact they come into it, then there'd be extra reason why women refuse to help each other.

I love how these world fetish threads have some kind of aversion to lesbians
>>
>>7483334
>it's the fact that you'd have strong feminists and lesbians wanting to breed
EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
File: 1484460941905.jpg (602KB, 794x891px)
1484460941905.jpg
602KB, 794x891px
>>7513242

In my experience a lot of the scenarios just don't factor in lesbians at all - dudes tend to forget that not all women are secretly lusting for dick when no one is looking.
>>
File: 1435106334452.jpg (200KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1435106334452.jpg
200KB, 1500x2000px
>>7512543
Having a male friend to help them out was my whole point, though.
>>
>>7513242
I think it's because we all want to fantasize ways about getting our dicks pleasured. In no lesbian fantasy is a dick pleasured.
>>
>>7473923
Probably futa virus
>>
>>7514308
like only some chicks get it
>>
A disease that's basically asthma, but spread by a virus starts spreading among the female population. After many deaths, it's found that drinking cum would stop their "asthma attacks". However, since fresh cum was not always available in case of an asthma attack, women have begun carrying and wearing used condoms around in case of emergencies.
>>
>>7473923
All men slowly become traps over the course of a year while 50% of women grow penises and a parasitic organism that poses as clothing appears to spread this virus to the uninfected.
>>
>>7473923
Having a hypnosis/mind control fetish, I guess the virus would start to spread from person to person, slowly taking over everyone's minds and turning them into mindless (sex) slaves as they HAIL ME AS LEADER OF THE HICE MIND!
>>
>>7514755
*hive mind* I cannot type today...
>>
>>7514755
All hail the HICE MIND!
>>
>>7514140
I agree with this, the dependency on men, feminists would hate it
>>
>>7512545
Because the only way most of the dudes in here would ever get to touch a woman comsensually would be if a woman were dumb enough not to notice what a sweaty basement dweller they were.
>>
>>7514755
HICE, HICE BABY!
>>
>>7514701
This seems unpleasant. I don't think it would be very enjoyable to get a panicked BJ from a girl who is about to suffocate due to irregular breathing.
>>
>>7512415
its raspberry jam, cows love raspberry jam
>>
File: 1495643587499.png (1MB, 1280x1280px)
1495643587499.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>7515386
>>7514701

Maybe even cut out the need for semen and make it so that women on a regular basis suddenly need to wrap their lips around a cock like a snorkel in order to breath.

It'd be guaranteed to happen to any given woman at least 2-3 times a month, but she can never predict where she might be or whos he might be with when it happens and she starts hyperventilating and having a panic attack...
>>
>>7473923
Certain women start to carry a virus that alters the woman's pheromones, causing uncontrollable erections in men and if they remain around them for too long without sex, spontaneous orgasms. When this occurs, the man will contract the virus. On the man, the virus will begin to slowly shrink the man's cock and balls. Think like losing 1% of its size every day. After this point, if the man orgasms in a woman's mouth or vagina, the shrinking stops. If it is a woman that has the virus, the shrinking reverses, and the cock starts to grow back to its original size, then beyond. If the man orgasms outside of a woman's mouth or vagina, it starts to shrink again (or if it was already shrinking, it starts to shrink faster). Women can acquire the virus from exposure to men that have the virus; but will eventually be cured of it and become immune if they are exposed to too many different cocks with the virus. The penis and balls will shrink until they both retract into the body and disappear. If it is in a growing phase, it will grow to match the ideal of the last woman it entered (or stay the same if the ideal is smaller than it is at the time).
>>
>>7479133
In Japan there are crossdressing boy bars. Usually pretty decent.
>>
>>7515407
Lol, I can see the usefulness of this on public transport
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.