[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /d/, I'd ask this back home on /tg/ but i'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1369615323985.png (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1369615323985.png
64KB, 300x300px
Hi /d/, I'd ask this back home on /tg/ but i'm not sure if it's acceptable there.

So I've been doing ERP with this person whos fetishes are stuff i'm like, willing to do as it makes me laugh and shit...but they're totally non-sexual, and whenever I try to push for something more traditional that I can get off to, they start to pull back.
Is it unfair of them to expect me to cater to their fetishes, without having to reciprocate with even vanilla sex shit? Or am I an asshole?
>>
File: 1476308072648.png (494KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476308072648.png
494KB, 1000x1500px
>>7402111
That sort of depends on what the understanding going in was, but in general, an RP of any kind isn't going to be very satisfying if somebody isn't getting much out of it.

Ask if you can try to find some common ground. If your partner isn't even willing to try talking about it, he/she probably isn't the kind of person you wanna be RPing with.

Also, even if you can hash things out, if neither of you are into the things the other is—assuming that the E part of the RP is important to you—, it might be a sign that you should look for other RP partners.
>>
>>7402161
Is that supposed to be RNGesus? The dice-goddess?
And yeah, like i'm cool with doing the shit they're into...but it goes on for like 3-4 hours and every attempt I make to turn it towards the sexual is just ignored.
>>
>>7402111
If you aren't satisfied by ERP, look for a different partner.
>>
>>7402111
>>7402213
>Indulges their (probably super weird) fetish for hours
>Doesn't have the decency to suck you off
>>7402377
Is right, ditch this selfish bastard.
>>
How do people find one another for ERP? Are there any...rules or protocols or something?
>>
>>7403030
Play /tg/ games, and learn how to pick out the /d/eviants.
>>
>>7403030
Hey a thread about ERP? I guess I can plug my discord server!
/feVq5CB
>>
>>7404031
OK so here's a dumb question, is this just a fucking orgy or like a way for people to meet and find other people into their shit?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.