[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh-oh! You've broken the magic jar, releasing the /d/jinn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 38

File: Pot_Devil_0.jpg (94KB, 368x550px) Image search: [Google]
Pot_Devil_0.jpg
94KB, 368x550px
Uh-oh! You've broken the magic jar, releasing the /d/jinn inside! She'll grant you three wishes, but there's a terrible problem... she'll only accept lewd or fetishistic wishes, and if you try to wish for anything else, or more jinns or anything like that, she'll turn you into her new pot and live inside you forever!
What's more, there's a catch to her wishes!
1) Your first wish is granted absolutely, without consequence.
2) Your second wish is granted, but also is copied onto a friend or family member (whichever is the more embarrassing) and lets them know you wished for it. (e.g. if you wished for a trap waifu, they'll also get a trap waifu, if you wished for hypnotism powers, they also get it, etc).
3) Your third wish is granted... but you also get the first wish of the anon to post underneath you, in much the same way your friend/family gets your second wish. If you don't use the power/accept the wish from that anon, you'll lose your third wish too!

Well /d/? What do you wish for?
>>
1. Gender bender power
2. I want don't want to remember the event
3. Wealth
>>
>>7393404
>Unlimited Shape shifting
>Increased stamina
>yearly stipend of $200k
>>
>>7393445
>Wealth
>>7393461
>yearly stipend of $200k

>she'll only accept lewd or fetishistic wishes, and if you try to wish for anything else, she'll turn you into her new pot and live inside you forever!

Bad move, anons; you get to be pots.
>>
File: 1420343928156.png (645KB, 1093x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1420343928156.png
645KB, 1093x1044px
>>7393404
>Genderbender ability
>To have a complex where I can live out all my vore fantasies safely
>For my gf to become a chubby lactating mooing cowgirl
>>
>>7393467
O-oh dear
Can I, by chance, clarify on the 200k stipend?
>>
>>7393404
1. own a fetish brothel
2. everyone becomes a cowgirl
3. get a super lewd oppai loli gf that never visibly ages
>>
File: 1485457587078.jpg (448KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1485457587078.jpg
448KB, 860x1214px
>Hyper-Breeder powers (pheromones induce multiple ovulation, overwhelming lust, and an addictive state of euphoria, the latter two of which persists throughout the pregnancy/birth. Pregnancies are accelerated, and almost always produce multiples.)

>Enough money to raise as many children as I want and still never need to work. (Logically, income scales with number of dependent offspring)

>Hypnotic voice
>>
>>7393445
>>7393461
>>7393467
>>
>>7393404
1. Become a cute lewd dick girl.
2. Be eternally young, the source of my youth is lewd sex, if I don't have lewd sex at least once a week I start to age.
3. Shit turds made out of real gold 1 day after taking it up the ass.
>>
File: MCuotuytufgkh.png (394KB, 563x900px) Image search: [Google]
MCuotuytufgkh.png
394KB, 563x900px
>>7393497
Same anon here. For clarification, the second wish is designed to encourage me to indulge in the first as often as possible (while also being able to provide for the resulting babies and their mothers, so I can focus on MAKING EVEN MORE PROGENY.)

Pretty sure that counts as lewd enough, but I wanted to make sure.
>>
>shape altering powers, can change my own body and other peoples

>have my boyfriend take pills (on my recommendation, he doesn't know what there for) and get a big butt in the process

>get body control powers (their body moves on it's own and they can't do anything about it)
>>
>>7393404
>genderbender powers
>My dick will always feel so good girls always go ahegao (Fuck I don't care if anyone finds out)
>Male and female versions of myself will be indisputably attractive to anyone, regardless of gender.
>>
Body manipulation, for me and others
Ultra pheromones
Prehensile dick
>>
1 be able to draw good lewd art
2 get a Dom trap waifu
3 have my trap waifu be able to transform me into his cock
>>
>>7393606

>>7393596

ill take it for my third rule
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhxJtQ6qcKM
>>
>>7393404
1) TF Magic. I know what I'm going to do~
>Ends up opening up an online service that let's people live out their fantasies

Hey, I shouldn't keep all the fun to myself after all!

2) No more STD's.
>Making a wish so people can freely have sex again counts as lewd right?

3) My own personal pocket dimension, that I have complete control over.
>Technically I don't need this, but having a private place to fuck or masturbate at is always nice.
>>
>>7393404
>I wanna marry the /d/jinn and love it forever
I dont want any other wishes
>>
>>7393445
>>7393461
Nope, >>7393477 you're a pot now. She doesn't wash down there either.
>>7393497
Pot :^)
>>7393624
Pot, you've kinkshamed bugchasers (nah in all seriousness that's fine)
>>7393626
You're so lewd, she accepts on the spot.

and turns you into her pot.
>>
File: tumblr_onz77i81xn1thpd78o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x942px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onz77i81xn1thpd78o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x942px
>>7393639
Hold on, what if I'm into being a pot?
>>
File: Yayyyy!.gif (538KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yayyyy!.gif
538KB, 640x360px
>>7393639
>Pot, you've kinkshamed bugchasers (nah in all seriousness that's fine)
>>
>>7393639
Marriage is a fetish.
>>
>>7393651
She turns you into a pot, just long enough to enjoy it, before turning you back so you can never again be a pot.
Then she drinks your tears and flies off to turn someone else into a pot. Not you though. Oh dear, did you want to be a pot? Such a shame~
>>
1: All sex is consensual. Attempting any that isn't will teleport the offender to a pocket /d/imension.
2: All sex for the purpose of procreation will result in procreation. Bodies will automatically repair and regenerate from any condition or injury that would cause infertility.
3: All sexual activity will eliminate all light sources within a 100m radius for the duration of the act.
>>
>>7393700
This guy needs to be turned in to a pot.
>>
>>7393404
1. Become a cute dick girl
2. My cum tastes better than anything else
3. Succubus powers
>>
For my first wish, I want the ability to reverse and freeze time. Don't try to say this isn't fetishivistic, I promise to use it for rape... among other things.
For my second wish, I want to be an eternally young and beautiful girl.
And for my third wish, I want magic to be real. The source of all magical power is of course semen. Fresh is better than bottled.
>>
>>7393596
Male and female versions of yourself are only attractive so long as you keep an online service that lets people live out their fantasies open.
>>7393624
You can only keep the pocket dimension if all sex around you becomes consensual. The rest is ok.
>>7393700
You're so lewd you send the /d/jinn into a coma. Congratulations.
Also you become a cute dickgirl, or give up your light powers :^)
>>7393745
That's A-OK! But you must ALSO freeze time for rape.
>>7393790
...You must ONLY use it for rape. Otherwise, you're potted. Everything else is [spoiler]my fetish[/spoiler]
>>
>>7393790
1. Power to alter reality based on my crippling diaper fetish
2. Power of free age manipulation
3. Nanobot technology that allows people to connect to the internet with instantaneous transfer of data and keeps them all healthy as well as body shape and genetic control.
>>
>>7393404
delete /d/jinn
>>
File: ship cyoa.jpg (3MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
ship cyoa.jpg
3MB, 1200x9300px
1/3 - I want to do this cyoa
>>
>>7393816
>You can only keep the pocket dimension if all sex around you becomes consensual. The rest is ok.

Consent is one of my fetishes!

>Repeat >>7393655 pic
>>
File: 1375504743769.jpg (647KB, 950x803px) Image search: [Google]
1375504743769.jpg
647KB, 950x803px
2/3 -I want to own this robot
>>
File: 1485373644350.jpg (231KB, 1731x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1485373644350.jpg
231KB, 1731x1441px
3/3 - I want this healthcare
>>
>Toggle-able and scale-able aura of lust
>Magic to manipulate human bodies ranging from appearance, age or even sex
> To be an absolute dominate role in every social and sexual encounter
>>
1. I wish to become a shapeshifter that has no limits or restrictions.

2. I wish to become the owner of a very successful and extremely advanced sex-toy manufacturing business. If I can dream it as a sex toy, this place can make it.

3. I wish to gain knowledge on how to make various sex potions from easily obtained materials. Lusts potions, sex change potions, dick growth potions, ect ect ect....
>>
>>7393404
1. I wish my hand was just as good as the most pleasurable vagina in the world.
2. I want hypnotism powers and resistance to hypnotism. (Yeah yeah, real original, I know, but the second portion covers my back from whoever gets my wish and vice versa).
3. I wish I had a dick that could scale to be whatever size, whether small or big or inbetween.
>>
1)To have infinite females that let me do whatever their feet,
2)To have a Futa Waifu
3)to have a private mansion for all of it
>>
1. To have the power to inflate girls into horny Berry girls

2. To have the power to enter a groundhog day state so that I can safely go back to normal after publicly fucking said berrygirls

3. The ability to change myself physically into any person living or dead for kinky roleplay sex
>>
>>7393816
Do I have to show my face in these online services?
>>
>>7393404
1. I want a harem of futanari women to gangbang me regularly, they are all my girlfriends, they have various animal penises ranging from doggy dicks, all the way to a futa with an elephant's penis.
2. Astonishing endurance/stamina. Can't please all of my futa girlfriends if I'm too tired can I?
3. My ass is super flexible, and I can be penetrated by a cock of any size without physical harm of any kind. Only pleasure.
>>
>>7393404
Hi /d/jinn, thanks for the opportunity. I won't let you down.

>1. Unconstrained shapeshifting ability that can be used both on myself and on others
>2. My cum/breast milk has magical healing powers - anyone who consumes it is cured of whatever ails them
>3. I really don't need a 3rd wish so I'm gonna go full retard on this one: Any time a government official (from any country) receives a bribe or campaign contribution, that official is physically compelled to perform oral sex on the person who just bribed them. The sex act is then streamed live for everyone on Earth to watch.
>>
1. Mind control powers
2. Mind swap powers
3. Aphrodisiac powers
Sorry, I'm not very creative. I haven't fapped to anything non-mind control in 3 years.
>>
>>7393851
1) Ability to choose to reverse aging, illness, and wounds by committing sexual acts
2) The ability to enter and leave any sexy story, be it literary, movie, or game, as any character, with my agency in tact, the ability to continue past the end of the story if I so wish, and an automatic safe word that pulls me out and back to normal with memories in tact if things get too intense.
3) Ability to retain any form or abilities I wish from the story when I return to life.
>>
>>7393404
>Shapeshifting for the purpose of fucking. Can shift completely or partially.
>No refractory period and increased stamina.
>The ability to instinctively know the fetishes and preferences of anyone I look at.
>>
>>7393404
1. Reality altering/mind control powers that will let me change peoples roles and relationships (Like make two unrelated people believe they're brother and sister, and have it always been that way, have people be in relationships with other people, etc.)
2. Shape Shifting powers that let me gender bend myself and others, take the form of whoever I want, and even make monster girls
3. Ability to clone myself so I can do twin play shit.

Yes, I'm sure these three pretty much cover anything I would want to do. Though I guess the third is sorta already covered if I just use the first two on someone.
>>
>>7394162
>>7394332
I'll take it! It actually sounds really convenient to be able to make someone okay with having sex with a giant, shapeshifitng fuckmonster.
>>
>>7393404
I wish I was dead.

If she won't accept that, then, I wish I was sexy...and dead.
>>
File: 507.jpg (31KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
507.jpg
31KB, 480x531px
1. I wish for my third wish to come true
2. I wish for my first wish to not come true.
3. I wish for my second wish to come true.

Then I watch the Djinn's head explode.
>>
>>7393404
>first wish is for the djinn to be my sex toy
>second wish is for her to love and enjoy said existence as my sex tow
>third is to be able to alter her bodies proportions as i please.
>>
I thought of my three wish (actually a bit more but these three are fetish related:
1. The ability to customize anyone including myself. These effect can be instant or slower in appearing {up to my choice} (body type [gender can be locked], race, turn them into any creature [monster girl, monster etc], add "odd" feature [lactating, squierting {she will always squirt when cumming}, extra arms, extra breasts, amputee, udder etc], age [and aging on/off], invicibility on/off, their mindstate [original aka no manipulation so she get weirded out by transformation, being acceptfull aka she thinks she was always like this, controlled [classic mind control maybe adding a lvl to this for fun] and onahole aka "empty body", using template for the customination [like from manga/anime/hentai/etc], height [even minigirl/giantgirl], twins[/triplets/etc] option [mirror/different mode], sensivity)
Because i have many fetish
2. A pocket space where i can go and enjoy myself. (Indulge myself in my fetish)
So ot won't be a problen if i had giant girl action.
3. The possiblity to buy orphan from orphanage without being suspicious person. (Yes, for using them as sex slave)
>>
>>7393404
>shapeshifting
>super persuasion bordering on light mindcontrol powers in all forms of communication
>secluded, private land/mansion compound for living and unfathomable lewdness.
>>
>>7393404
1: I wish to be a eternally young cute little girl

2: I wish to have the knowledge and power to use without an issue /d/egenerate magic

3: I wish for a twin with the same powers of mine
>>
1) I wish to be your pot.
2) I wish someone else to wish my first two wishes.
3) I wish to watch as the entire world gets turned into your pots.

Where's my reward, /d/jinn?
>>
>>7393404
1) A trap Waifu
2) a Giant pure Gold dildo with diamonds along the shaft
3) become female
>>
>>7393404
1) a cute partner suited for all my irl and fictional fetishes
2) the ability to shapeshift without any limit
3) instantly knowing the source of every lewd content that interests me
>>
>>7393404
First wish is for myself to be able to change my body at will, in order to turn myself into a busty futanari 70s villain style woman, and also to allow myself to change into whatever I wanted for my own delights. Inadvertently, this would also mean I could be whatever age I desired.

Second wish would be to be granted immense financial resources in the form of a secret organisation of utterly brainwashed loyal followers who are just as perverted as I am. This would be for lewdness and perversity, but they wouldn't know that as I'd only wish for the resources, but because the resources would be for lewdness, that'd work fine. All my family member would know is that they suddenly have a lot of followers who are willing to obey their every word and that I was why this was happening.

Third wish, is to give myself the power to change other humans into whatever I wanted; they'd remain sentient regardless of what i did, so I could live out my inanimate tf and shape change kinks.

Basically I want to be a super lewd 70s toku/anime villain with a whole organisation dedicated to me so I can live out my kinky fantasies.
>>
>>7393404
1. Unlimited Hypnotism, to able to make someone mine forever just my looking into their eyes.
2. Unlimited Shapeshifting, Innocent enough that I can tell them it's just a better version of immortality, they don't need to know I'm using it for maximum lewd.
3. The ability to teleport to anyone currently horny, in the form they would most desire, along with being able to know when any particular person in the world is horny.

There, all lewd-oriented (hypno and shapeshifting being a couple of my biggest fetishes, and the others can be accessed via shapeshifting, and being able to be used by anyone in the world when I want to be is great) and I get to take over the world easily.
ALL WILL FUCK.
>>
File: pixiv60143540_11.jpg (769KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv60143540_11.jpg
769KB, 732x1024px
1) I wish for the power of age manipulation. I can freely adjust the age of myself and others selectively. This implies being able to adjust the mind or body parts separately.

2) I wish for an STD that forcibly changes gender while also making the body more sensitive and weak when aroused. This can be retransmitted to swap genders again and while it can be exchanged by drinking cum, it doesn't work with your own. There is no cure.

3) I wish all semen is impossibly efficient in nutrients while being a better substitute for any part of a balanced meal. It also works as an aphrodisiac. However, the smaller the penis that produced the semen, the more delicious and addictive it becomes.
>>
>>7393404
1) The power to alter peoples sexual fetishes.
2) The power to give physical traits to myself and others that someone nearby finds sexually attractive.
3) No sexual activity I'm involved in caries any unwanted risk.

All the wishes are clearly lewd both in wording and main usage, so I should be safe from being turned into a pot, but they still got plenty of versatility.
My third power isn't really needed, so I have no problem declining it if the anon wish is undesirable.
>>
>>7393404

1) Shapeshifting.

2) The ability to uncontrollably turn someone on just by looking at them. I can easily make a career in politics with this, other than the regular fun uses.

3) The djin gets to take her pot off for 8 hours a day, if she is prevented from doing so at the moment, otherwise I'm good.
>>
>>7393404
>Shapeshifing powers
>Pocket realm to live out my sexual fantasies in
>Ability to control people's fertility
>>
File: 1489811908771.jpg (913KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1489811908771.jpg
913KB, 1280x1381px
1. I wish my form changed into whatever a person's fetish was if they acknowledged me in any way. I do not revert back and essentially no longer have a true form.

2. I wish I was an arousal empath who would feel all the lust of others and any sensual feelings within five meters. This is in addition to my own. I can essentially have a smorgasbord of sex by running through the halls of a love hotel and I will also be into whatever fetish others are into as well.

3. I wish anyone who I have made physical contact with would adopt my current form permanently after 24 hours.
>>
>>7394793
Best end right here.
>>
>>7393404
>Biological Control/Restructuring
Basically, I can tweak any living thing I touch (including myself), given enough biomass to alter it, in any biologically feasible way. I promise to use it to create perfect traps, cute dickgirls, beautiful monster girls, and other waifu/fetish material for a small fee. I will make at least 100 per year, as a combined total of the categories.
>A Lifespan That Directly Correlates to the Number of Offspring I Produce (with the looks to boot)
The more children I have, the longer I live. Gives me a good reason to start upping fertility in general and make everything and anything impregnable.
>Major World Conflicts are Solved via Massive Orgies
Make love, not war.
>>
Shapeshifting is cheating because its a bundle-pack of every body-related fetish.
>>
1 - Matter manipulation. I can shapeshift anything I touch into anything else (including inanimate material, memories / identities are preserved through changes, unless they're not needed in which case they're temporarily displaced returning once the change reverts).
2 - Wealth enough to quit my job and live a comfortable and occasionally exciting life.
3 - World Peace.
>>
>>7395180
Second and third wishes turn you into a pot, I'm afraid. On the other hand, >>7395135 becomes a verifiable god.
>>
>Genderbended
>Made dumber
>Slave into a handsome's harem
>>
>shapeshifting
>a pocket closet with any piece of clothing I can think of while my dick is erect
>a box that holds any long, stiff object I want
>>
>>7393404
1. turn into a cute dickgirl
2. TF magic
3. all the girls I like want to dom me
>>
1. I want to own my own mega corporation and have incredible amounts of power and prestige, but once every year, I will be transformed into a female and be forced into a massive shemale gangbang that will last 24hrs and encompass at least 150 people (though all are Std free). The event will be broadcast over the internet as well, though only close friends will know its me... A secret with potential leak?

2. I will be given a female secretary. She is also a genius and aids in managing my buisness life. Though once a week she goes full dominatrix and takes her sexual frustration out on me.

I gain my own harem of women and shemales of my chosing (50 total) and I can hire/fire once a year. However I am required to service Them all at least once a year if they are in my service, and that must be for a minimum of 15 minutes.
>>
>>7393404
1) I wish to be able to take on the exact appearance of any cute anime/manga/game girl by cosplaying as them. This does not reverse by removing the clothes, only by wearing my own non-cosplay clothes.
2) I wish to maintain perfectly healthy, highly sensitive and ageless body so long as I do something lewd while cosplaying once a week.
3) I wish to be able to temporarily manifest scenarios from hentai and doujins of a character I am cosplaying. Others nearby may become a part of the scene as other characters.
>>
File: 1458057606814.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458057606814.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
My first wish is to be able to transform myself from my regular self into a amazonian shemale with a cool outfit by striking a cool pose and shouting henshin!

My second wish is for a cool bike that I can summon by frantic masturbation.

My final wish is to always remain a pure virgin, and never let my sense of justice fade away, because I have a purity fetish.

My ultimate goal is to make sure that justice remains in the hearts, minds and dicks of the people, and to make sure >>7394922 never gets away with their evil schemes!
>>
>>7395566
As the cosplay anon above you, I shall happily join you in your justice adventures with this amazonian henshin you have granted me!
>>
Wish #1 To gain the knowledge and skill to make the greatest pornographic games mankind will ever see. So great that they could set forth a change in how the world thinks of porn.

Wish #2 To gain the powers of infinite lewd magics. To know the spells that can make a persons wildest fantasies, a reality.

Wish #3 For all your pots to grow ten massive dongs that will fuck you raw every moment for the rest of eternity. If these dicks ever come inside your vagina you will be impregnated with a child of whatever that pot was before you turned them into a pot. As well these cocks will continue to put more children in you even if you're already pregnant. Finally these childen will never be birthed unless someone wishes for you to give birth.

Have fun genie, oh and send me a picture of how you're doing every once in a while.
>>
1). I wish for shape-shifting powers.
2). I wish to be able to enter erotic media (movies, books, video games) and live in that world until I decide to leave.
3) I wish to share orgasms with my partners. If they orgasm, I'll orgasm even if I am not around.
>>
File: tumblr_oo0l2597eT1w4kbajo1_1280.png (798KB, 1280x1596px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo0l2597eT1w4kbajo1_1280.png
798KB, 1280x1596px
>>7395566
>>7395583
I like it! You two will be so much fun to play with.
>>
>>7393404
>ability to give females huge afros
>wealth
>hypnosis
>>
>>7395364
I want exactly what this guy's having.
>>
File: 1470705954021.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470705954021.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>7395786
Let's do lewd things while cosplaying cute girls together, anon!
>>
>>7395625

What Am I looking at here, I like this.
>>
>>7393404
Alright....

I wish the djinn was a futanari.
I wish that I'll be happy forever and never regret the choices I make.
And I wish I was her underwear.
>>
>>7395838
I love the way you have to make that second wish because you know that otherwise you'd get tired of being underwear. 10/10 for thinking ahead, I'd do the same thing.
>>
>>7395846
Precisely. I enjoy my new stinky, kinky life forever, whoever the family/friend is is happy and the djinn gets a nice comfy pair of panties to tent and cum in. Everyone wins.
>>
>>7395860
The only problem is that the second wish isn't lewd. You're at risk of becoming a pot instead of panties, anon!
>>
>>7395893
It's in the service of lewdness though. The point is to keep things from getting sad or tragic, just perverted.
>>
File: gddg.gif (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gddg.gif
119KB, 500x500px
>>7393404

1: Become a beautiful trap
2: the ability to switch sex at any time
3: A domanatrix gf who wants to sissify me
>>
>>7393404
1.Infinite Flesh Works
2.The Ability to turn the world's physics system into HENTAI PHYSICS^tm
3. It will occasional rain disembodied horsecock dildoes from the sky, ranging in size from 13 inches to 8 feet long, 3 inches to 1'8" thick, which may occassional meld themselves to random peoples' crotches.
>>
>>7395920
>flesh works?
pls explain
>>
>>7393404
>sexual beacon; I can make anyone, or thing, attracted to me by will.

>I get the power to stop time, at my own will, as long as my cock is in at least one of my hands.

>every time someone I want to bang rejects me I get a billion dollars worth of any currency which I desire.
>>
>>7395924
GLORIOUS SHAPE SHIFTING, but with infinite possible combinations thanks to not being limited by the amount of flesh in one's body. Repeat for ALL living things, and dead things.
>>
File: 1493576070526.jpg (20KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1493576070526.jpg
20KB, 303x303px
>>7393832
Sauce/more pls
>>
>everyone going with shapeshifting at #1

it's basically a prerequisite for most /d/ stuff, huh?
>>
>>7393404
1) My cum is addictive
2) Hypnotism powers
3) Cowgirls are real and love being lewd.
>>
>>7396152
I mean, even for vanilla stuff, that's a really useful power.
>>
>>7393816
This djinn really likes to move those goalposts :^)
>>
>>7393500
Underrated
>>
1. become a cute futa
2. turn every other anon posting in this thread in to a pot
3. djinn becomes my waifu
>>
1. Shapeshifting (me and others)
2. Endlessly sufficient health and wealth.
3. Programmable time-limited mind control for myself. (eg. If I want to be a bimbo for 24 hours.)
>>
So what we learned here is that a lot of people on /d/ don't think their bodies are /d/ worthy and that some people on /d/ want to be pots.
>>
>>7393404
I wish the second two wishes have no consequences
I wish for infinite wishes
I wish to fuck the genie.
>>
>>7395795
It's always better to have someone else to be lewd with!
>>
>>7397786
Hope you enjoy Djinn crotch because you're potted!
>>
File: d204e11f977657cfa81c3fb00e0d2a28.jpg (504KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d204e11f977657cfa81c3fb00e0d2a28.jpg
504KB, 873x1200px
>>7393404

Are clear and concise wishes allowed?

>To have thicc lactating, fertile, and utterly devoted young milf GF that is perpetually stuck in her early 30's to be my Momma for MommyDom.
>To be able to cum literal buckets while remaining equally fertile.
>To have my age regressed to the point where I'd be considered shota, and remain that way for until I die - keeping my mortal life, but never "aging" in the sense that my skin grows old, I get taller, grow pubic hair, etc.
>>
>>7397762
>not wanting to be used by a cute Djinn
>>
>>7398218
This, to be qh.
>>
1. Everytime a djinn cums I gain an extra wish
2. She becomes my sex slave
3. Godlike sex skill, can mindbreak any sapient creature.
>>
>>7393404
1. I want to be an immortal cute little girl
2. I want to be made of black rubber with latex skin while still being able to move and talk
3. I want my fate sans immortality reflected on every human being once they hit age 50
>>
1.) Shape shift into the preferred form of the partner I wish to please.
2.) Sex extends both my youth and lifespan by 1 month.
3.) When injured, any wound becomes a new sexual orifice for 1 week, where upon it will disappear leaving behind no trace of the wound.
>>
1. Omnipotent transmutation abilities. Able to change matter, living or not, at the level that an all powerful god could. Figure that covers genderswap, trap, ageplay, vore, and tentacle monsters, since I could transmute myself and just make the tentacle monsters. Could also use it for immortality, which I'll probably need later.

2. Self mind manipulation, I want those fantasies to feel legit, what better way than by changing my own memories temporarily? Lots of immersive lewd times to be had, or scary times. Could do some neat stuff with that and self transmuting too, wake up in a real life HRPG I made with my transmuting powers but with no memory of making it, so I get to experience it for the first time as many times as I want. Maybe play pranks on myself when the inevitable madness immortality brings gets really bad.

3. All STDs change to magical sex curses, cured by either a month of waiting or some depraved act related to the curse. The effects are changed too, no lifelong itch or dying because someone sneezed near you, now it's stuff like being targeted by succubi or tentacle monsters, or having an irresistible desire to suck all the dicks, or a ghost that appears when your sleeping and does dirty ghost things. Ooh, maybe some that swap gender or make you grow the other sexes genitals while you have them, or that "rapey futa virus" thats so popular in caption threads.
>>
>>7393404
1. A 7'' tall girlfriend with massive tits
2. The ability to make anyone fall in love with me just by saying their name
3. To have a secret world full of super busty women of all different skin colors
>>
File: 1492621164464.jpg (355KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492621164464.jpg
355KB, 2000x2000px
>>7393404
>become Futa Hex Maniac

>Pokemon are real

>Fully Automated Luxury Communism
>>
File: d.jpg (137KB, 800x903px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
137KB, 800x903px
Toggle-able hypnotic voice.

Ability to lewdly modify my or someone else's body without anyone noticing.

Public nudity/lewdity becomes a socially accepted norm.

The second wish has no drawback, sure it'll be a bit embarrassing that they know, but I can just solve the problem by hypnotizing them. I think I've solved the puzzle.
>>
>>7393404
1. I want to be turned into a djinn like you.
2. I want to love you with all my heart.
3. I want you to enjoy making me and others into your pot.
>>
I may be too lewd for the genie

1. I wish to hold hands with the djinn
2. I wish to head pat the djinn
3. I wish to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with the djinn
>>
>>7393467
With that money ill indulge in even more fetishes. I can buy all the WW2 tanks I want.
>>
File: tumblr_op9eq2BArc1vst8q0o2_1280.png (162KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op9eq2BArc1vst8q0o2_1280.png
162KB, 1280x1280px
1. Girl with a detached head
2. Be able to remove my head at will
3. Spend some time with large-chested headless (living) futa girl
>>
1. Ability to control my appearance at will except I always have a 9-inch dick no matter what
2. Hypnotism powers, but they only work for sexual favors
3. ability to use my 1st wish on other people, they also gain the constant 9-incher until I turn off the power.
>>
>>7397996
>clear and concise wishes
>cum literal buckets
You're in for a fucking world of hurt, man.
>>
1) I wish for ever wish to count as a lewd wish as long as I'm not wearing pants.
This is where I remove my pants
2) I wish to be able to wish for more wishes
3) I wish for infinite wishes
>>
>>7402370

FUCK, I NEVER REALISED THAT I DIDN'T PUT "BUCKETS-WORTH"
>>
File: 5fca14ead897bded49597c7ec73d5306.jpg (276KB, 1024x1487px) Image search: [Google]
5fca14ead897bded49597c7ec73d5306.jpg
276KB, 1024x1487px
>>7393404
1: To have the body and powers of my favorite fictional character
2: The power to give others into their sexually ideal body
3: A robotic version of my waifu
>>
1 - The power to create and manipulate a waifu at will
2 - The power to adjust the size of sex organs at will
3 - Hypnotism
>>
>>7402714
RIP
>>
1. Erotic mind control
2. All females become 20% more attractive, except the current top 1%, by my standards. In other words, the ugliest woman in the world becomes as attractive as the bottom of the 4th quintile woman, etc. This might have a side effect of improving female health worldwide BUT IT'S STILL LEWD, I SWEAR!
3. Lewd-generated eternal youth: each day with non-vanilla sex brings me 1% closer to my peak age - say it's 25.
>>
>>7393404
My fetish is being able to make as many wishes as I want, especially when there aren't any consequences.
>>
>>7393404

1. My sexual fluids have a hypnotic effect, making anyone who consumes them open to suggestions from me.

2. I become a were-futa. On full moons, I turn into a 6'3" futa with G-cup tits, a 12" dick, no refractory periods, and insatiable lust. At first, the transformation also happens randomly when I see a non-full moon, but eventually I can limit it to full moons, and when I will it to happen, or even transform only partially, such as just growing my dick. I feed off of sexual energy, and can turn someone by draining them to near death, then feeding them my sexual fluids.

3. Anything I do sexually, in public, will carry no negative consequences for me. People will watch, but will not be able to identify anyone involved, not will we be punished for what we are doing.
>>
File: 1480978905479.jpg (137KB, 894x836px) Image search: [Google]
1480978905479.jpg
137KB, 894x836px
I want to be a futa with a b cup who's insanely attractive with a bigger dick.
I want all attractive girls to get horny around me.
I want unlimited amounts of cum and stamina
>>
>>7404290

>B-cup

Not doing it.
>>
>>7404279
Yikes, you just turned a close friend or family member into a were-futa. Gonna be awkward at gatherings!
>>
1: Shapeshifting, so I could transform into a cute trap girl or a tentacle beast at my discretion

2: Everyone now knows their soulmate's hugest kink from the time they turn 18, or of age

3: International fame and fortune any time I broadcast on a cam site
>>
>>7393500
BUT WHAT DOES IT DO
>>
1. I wish to be a cute, hung trap.
2. I wish there was no such thing as a refractory period.
3. I wish every orgasm I have will prolong my life by a week.
>>
1) I wish to only be able to have orgasms at the behest of a mistress/owner.

2) I wish to be genderbent.

3) I wish to be able to survive purely off the love-juices of a partner.
>>
>>7393404
1. The ability to shapeshift into any creature, real or not while still retaining my conscience and intelligence
2. The ability to open a door to my own pocket dimension at will
3. The ability to wipe memories

I would use these to:

1. Shapeshift into any creature I wanted; tentacle monsters, monstergirls, a giantess, a futa, etc.
2. Create my own sex lair that I could access any time, and lure /d/eviants into, inside of which I fuck them mercilessly in accordance with their fetishes
3. Wipe memories of my favorites, and keep them as my harem forever. This one serves a second purpose, to wipe the memories of whomever gets the second power so that nobody else has this kind of power.

Now let's see what extra power I get from the anon below me.
>>
>>7394118
Fuck yeah, some else has that idea (2)
>>
1) an invasion by a dystopian monstergirl world with a population of 12 billion, nd a female male ratio of 20:1. That is two full m illitary technology generations ahead of the us.
2) my dick grows to 13 inches and extra girthy
3)my seed will allow monster girls to bear male children (human only)
>>
1)Ultimate shapeshifting
2)Financial security
3)Disease free
>>
1) I wish I had my ideal body- similar to a full-package futa (dick/balls/vagina that all work, obvs) but a flat chest, and more masculine physique than what I have now.

2) I wish I had an improbably/impossibly stretchy body. Not necessarily "elastigirl" stretchy, but if I wanted to suck myself off, or fist myself, or fit a traffic pylon into my ass or vag, I could. It could be used for other purposes, too. But mostly fucking.

3) I wish that my fiancée had shapeshifting powers.

Bring on the "catch," /d/.
>>
>>7393404
1. turn all women into futas with functioning sets of both equipment
2. The ability to control when my dick gets erect
3. My asshole is incredibly stretchy (Guess what this means!
>>
1. I want to be the cutest person in the world.

2. Everyone in the state I'm in at the time of this wish being made is turned into a woman.

3. I am a submissive slut no matter the circumstance.
>>
1.I want everyone in the world change into sexy futa milf or futa lolis and think that world always have been like that
2.Ultimate shapeshifting power
3.I wish every problem in the world would be solved by sex, and everybody consider it as normal thing.
>>
1) I wish for pot
2) See above
3) Also pot I guess
>>
>>7407270
Boom, you're potted. Hope you enjoy sharing her crotch with your friend/family member as she changes out between her pots.
>>
File: 0d738d615e3e42523c555aa1210f9dc1.jpg (104KB, 626x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0d738d615e3e42523c555aa1210f9dc1.jpg
104KB, 626x1024px
>>7393404

1. To be a dickgirl (ideally with tits,asshole, pussy, clitoris and dick, pic related)
2. A significant other that cares about me and is completely obedient to anything I ask (fetish wish, right? Sure my little sister would like one too)
3. The ability to adjust my own body weight and proportions as needed, like to be able to look like a bimbo one minute and an SSBBW the next, in order to adjust myself to the tastes of any other partner I choose to pursue.
>>
1) I can turn anyone into my slave by making eye-contact
2) Everyone on earth randomly becomes a physically attractive fantasy race (elves, orcs, cat-people, monstergirl etc), and thinks this is the norm.
3) Exhibitionist clothing and/or nudity becomes the norm worldwide.

Maybe boring for /d/, but that's how I roll
>>
File: 1348935465156.jpg (178KB, 786x987px) Image search: [Google]
1348935465156.jpg
178KB, 786x987px
Pic related.
>>
>>7407520
Nice, a little standard for /d/ but still a perfect fantasy.

But would that mean anyone you look at would be your slave, even your best friend, or you could control when your gaze causes mind control? Probably the latter.
>>
>>7407545
Probably the latter, but enslaving everyone you meet wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>7396507
Well you've turned me into a futa.
Good job.
>>
File: DIE.png (95KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DIE.png
95KB, 1600x1200px
1) Everyone who sees me will attempt to forcefully shit down my throat.
2) I wish for a incredibly rich QT to fund everything I do.
3) I wish for the ability to permanently negate my first wish by masturbating once.
>>
>>7407721
fuck you, anon
>>
>>7393404
>1: The world becomes lewd urban fantasy themed after my first wish
Fucks over anyone like >>7407721 (scat paradise, ho!), benefits any nice person before me and recurses on itself to give me a generically lewd magical world.
>2: The ability to have the world accommodate my desired lifestyle
Get a government stipend if I want to be a
NEET, people start hitting on me if I want more sex, find a magical tutor if I want to be a wizard. I can slut around as much as I want, but it's general enough that my family doesn't need to know.
>3: I dunno, maybe shapeshifting?
The second wish should eventually take care of my power fantasies, so I don't *need* anything else.
>>
File: 1468293185814.jpg (89KB, 1071x777px) Image search: [Google]
1468293185814.jpg
89KB, 1071x777px
1) Pocket universe, so I can design whatever fetishes I want
2) Somebody who loves me
3) Have a well-maintained body without having to do anything (so no personal maintenance required, I always have defined muscles, my skin stays nice, don't have to pluck nose hairs, no pimples, hair doesn't thin, etc).

my fetishes are an enigma
>>
I wish that all sexual experiences will feel as good as the first

I wish to be more flexible than the greatest controtionist so I can east ouf my own ass.

I wish that I will gain a million dollars and have my lifespan increase by one year every time I orgasm.
>>
>>7393404
1) I wish >>7407721's first wish only applies to himself, so that his annoyance upon realizing two of his three once-in-a-lifetime magical wishes were wasted, will end up serving as some prime spite-fueled masturbatory fodder.
2) I wish I could conjure up, whenever I want, an picture of >>7407721's poster's face at any particular time in his life of my choosing, for the sake of masturbation material.
3) I wish for the ability to transform into (and back from) a cute and sexy slime girl, like something out of one of Beri's CYOAs.
>>
>>7393404
1. Amputations become safe, reversible (if limbs are preserved) and rehab-less operations.
>Obvious. If it's safe, then people will find a way to use that to their advantage- that means more amputees with less traumatic experiences. Exactly what I want.

2. I have the skills and tools to safely perform amputations in the field.
>If someone asks- I wished for this to open a buisness teaching people, and that won't be false, but the main reasons are to show the world how it changed via live demonstrations, and for one-night stands.

First two are wished on the spot; third- I'll keep the djinn around for a while before wishing for that one, maybe I won't even need it.

3. Women in civilised countries make quadruple amputation a fashion statement.
>"Lose weight with one little trick!" meets high heels, makeup and other impractical but pretty things. More reasons to be an amputee, baisically. As it becomes a billion-dollar industry, various accomodations will undoubtedly roll out, so even after falling out of fashion the desired result will stay- even quads will be self-sufficient, or at least not nearly as high-maintenance, and they don't feel as debilitated as well.
>>
1. limitless ability to transform other people without their knowledge
2. ability to transform myself
3. ability to make people and everyone around them forget that they have been transformed (only after i see how they have reacted)
>>
>>7408683

Sorry not sorry about this

1) to be turned into a 4'9" masochistic, immortal teenaged girl with a very voluptuous, yet slim figure and extremely submissive tendencies

2) control over all bodily functions goes to my current master

3) a vicious master with lots of friends to share me out to.
>>
>>7393404
1)Ability to completely transform my entire being to whatever I want but I must be naked

2)Ability to control/alter anyone's mind/thoughts but you have to see their genitals and know their name

3)Ability to conjure any being I chose from a lewd source of media into existence.
>>
First wish, I wish I was turned into a cute girl(both for lewd and personal reasons)
Second,
To have a trap gf(to be on top of me)
For my trap gf to love me and to lewd me
>>
File: 1029d3e8201939f13e3012adfc64dca1.jpg (203KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1029d3e8201939f13e3012adfc64dca1.jpg
203KB, 848x1200px
>>7393404
1.) I wish I had the ability to shape-shift (like change into a very passable short trap or 10/10 hulking bara, whatever)
2.) I wish for the ability to lure people into doing lewd things with me that do not possess this ability.
3.)I wish I had to ability to see through clothing so I can dick gaze all day.
>>
>>7393404

> Instead of turning people into pots, the /d/jinn fucks them senseless with a massive futa cock. (active immediately after reading this sentence)
> I become a slutty trap who wants nothing more than cock.
> A million dollars.
>>
File: 1478050487876.png (786KB, 850x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1478050487876.png
786KB, 850x1131px
Random body parts become incredibly sensitive, erogenous zones, shifting every couple hours.

We can't cum without something in at least two holes.

I'm permanently a 20-something chick, who slowly increases the sex drive of people around me as they spend longer around me. pic related. The change doesn't surprise anyone.
>>
>My ideal dream girl who is madly in love with me who has the power to shapeshift her entire body to match any anime/hentai waifu, including being able to penetrate any place with my penis, such as uterus, nipples, navel, urethra, etc.
>An unstoppable flow of income and sexual energy so that time can be spent solely doing sexy, kinky things. Don't have to work at all, and of course you don't HAVE to use that sexual energy, so being passed to a family member isn't a big deal.
>The ability to summon any girl seen from anime/manga with the physical abilities of wish 1 while retaining their canon personality, with no number limits and they can be summoned and dismissed as I please.

Feel like that just about covers me for everything... Only other thing would maybe be related to my prostate since it's extremely hard for me to reach, but I think I'd be plenty happy with those three.
>>
>>7393404
1) I wish to be a girl
That's it
>>
1) Become the cute girl, with an aura of lust that subconsciously and gradually arouses anyone nearby... including myself/yourself. Our legs will be wet forever, drink lots of water!

2) sex will cure disease (all participents) and steal youth. Is it altruism to heal the sick when it also ages them? Looking forward to my random family members answer.

3) If I take the next anons first wish, then I'll also get the ability to summon a tentacle monster why not. It'll defend and serve me, and cover everything amd everybody in cum in the process.
>>
>>7393404
ALMIGHTY /d/JINN! PLEASE GRANT ME MY WISHES!

1: Shape-shifting abilities, TG/TF the works, however with the caveat that if I get pregnant, or impregnate someone/something I get locked into that form until the offspring are capable of taking care of themselves.

2: can't climax unless I have a partner, and that partner has also gotten off. All the masturbation in the world, edging and even hypnosis triggers in the world won't work.

number 3: I become even more susceptible to hypnotic commands than I already am.
>>
1.be genderbent into a cute girl, no matter what i can't change back
2.be able to control my own age
3.can turn anyone into a grill
>>
>>7393404
First is the power to control minds easily through telepathy without limit or harm, easily being able to turn people into slaves and change their thoughts/personalities. (hypnotism fetish)

Second is the power to morph my body in any way shape or form without harm or limitation. (if you try to say this ain't lewd, I point to to any form of tf kink).

Third is the power to change other's bodies without them realizing. Have a gf, but she isn't a qt? Make her your ideal waifu! I could even do stuff like make all women into monster girls, and nobody would notice! This way, I can live out any and all sexual fantasies, foolproof and lewd.
>>
File: 1426396791549.jpg (585KB, 900x2900px) Image search: [Google]
1426396791549.jpg
585KB, 900x2900px
I jizz money.
Ladies look like this now.
Money has titties on it.
>>
>>7393404
>my first wish, is to infect 85% of the worlds population with a transformative and highly infectious virus that increases the hosts libido and desire 10 fold and changes their body and mind to best suit their increased libido and deepest sexual desires, fantasies, and kinks. With myself being in the 15% of uninfected.
>My second wish is to be immune to the virus, but also be a highly contagious carrier of it.
>my third wish is to not age as long as I am at least getting laid five times a day
>>
File: 1451596825887.jpg (222KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451596825887.jpg
222KB, 1200x1200px
At will, I can use my voice to make anyone who can hear it intensely physically attracted to me.

We can orgasm at will, and make our sexual partners do the same, but only while actually having sex of some sort.

I become a 19 year old female, with a cartoonish figure and a wardrobe that shows it off.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.