[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit niggas, looks like korrams got axed, or at least he did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: korram's viper vore.png (970KB, 1270x6241px) Image search: [Google]
korram's viper vore.png
970KB, 1270x6241px
Shit niggas, looks like korrams got axed, or at least he did on tumblr, anyone know if it was him taking it down or if some triggered goy reported him to tumblr thought police?

I'll dump what I have of his work
>>
File: Korrams.png (2MB, 4364x3164px) Image search: [Google]
Korrams.png
2MB, 4364x3164px
>>
File: Korrams.jpg (164KB, 1280x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Korrams.jpg
164KB, 1280x1092px
>>
File: korram tentacle.jpg (88KB, 1016x944px) Image search: [Google]
korram tentacle.jpg
88KB, 1016x944px
>>
>>7251090
>>7251092
>>7251093
I love the style and characters, but the vore kills it super hard.
>>
>>7251104
He's got other stuff but that was mostly what he did. This was all I got saved before I found out he'd been purged
>>
File: tumblr_ofu8p5DpEm1uzm6yzo1_1280.jpg (604KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofu8p5DpEm1uzm6yzo1_1280.jpg
604KB, 1200x857px
Tumblr's reporting process is pretty much automated I think. Anyone can just report someone and they get deactivated. I doubt korrams shut their tumblr down since their patreon is still up. Anybody have the rest of their art or contact with them? I want to see more of their stuff, they're amazing.
>>
File: tumblr_ofyyoaxo5J1uzm6yzo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1058px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofyyoaxo5J1uzm6yzo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1058px
>>7252647
The second part
>>
File: tumblr_ogufhwYKMN1uzm6yzo1_1280.jpg (599KB, 1280x1728px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogufhwYKMN1uzm6yzo1_1280.jpg
599KB, 1280x1728px
>>7252651
And that's all I've got
>>
>>7252647
Yeah. "Shockingly" people don't take too well to child vore.

I mean, it's not like they aren't right, but man...
Really sucks that it kills these great artists :(
>>
>>7252805
If they don't like it they shouldn't get the person's whole blog deleted for it. People shouldn't be allowed to go around and police other people's art. It isn't their right or business to decide that an artist who keeps to them self needs to go away because they made something they don't like. Besides, if they don't like it why don't they just not look at it? Or better yet, realize it doesn't really matter what artists make in their free time because it doesn't hurt anyone.
>>
He actually self terminated
>>>/trash/7605314
>>
>>7252890
Oh thank god someone didn't delete their shit. I guess when people want to upload furryish stuff they upload it to trash?
>>
>>7252814
It's their website and they can decide what happens on it. Just basic principles of 'their territory, not ours'
I mean, certainly WE would want the right to get rid of some autistic scatfags garbage if they go around posting it here.
>>
File: 1424311544281.jpg (506KB, 668x8191px) Image search: [Google]
1424311544281.jpg
506KB, 668x8191px
>>7251090
The only thing that I am aware of that korram has explicitly drawn for /d/ that is not on the /d/ booru

http://deviants-despository.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=artist%3Akorram

is this pic.

And it's not on there because it's just too big (tall) to upload.
>>
>>7254202
Tumblr is for everyone to use how they please as long as they aren't causing harm. It's a pretty big website, if they don't want to see something they don't like they shouldn't go to that part of the website. It's not like the people in charge of tumblr usually deactivate the accounts of artists. If an artist gets taken down on tumblr against their own will it's usually some random fucker reporting them to the bots that run that shit and just automatically ban whoever is reported to it. Websites aren't territories owned by people, and that's especially true for a microblogging site like tumblr where if you don't like someone or some type of content you can just block it.
>>
What am I looking at?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.