[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I get a recommendation for dildos? I have really no idea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nw5dj08eoR1tp8xs6o1_1280.png (333KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw5dj08eoR1tp8xs6o1_1280.png
333KB, 600x773px
Could I get a recommendation for dildos? I have really no idea what to look for, and I figured this would be the best place to ask. (Pic unrelated)
>>
File: 1484898730859-b.png (1MB, 1149x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1484898730859-b.png
1MB, 1149x1215px
I buy stuff from doc johnson. I have a few of their extra large toys. Bought them from amazon. Plugs, stretchers. Couple Cock rings. Ribbed, smooth.
>>
File: 1430921489085.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1430921489085.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>7218446
Started off with an aneros but I recommend heavily that you get a NjoyPure wamd. It's a little on the pricey side but if you learn how to use it right, it's the best you'll ever find.
Cant speak for if you're a woman (but i've heard it's incredible for them too)
but as a man it's small, soft movements inside yourself which feel wonderful. I havent cum yet just using it on my prostate but have come close, just need that one last bit of relaxation.
Trying to procure some weed and see if that does it.
>>
>>7218446
I started with a basic 5" dildo and just bought stuff that interested me after that. There are a lot of options out there in terms of size, texture, and functionality. My advice is, if you don't mind spending a few bucks, is to experiment with different ones until you find exactly what you like. Or just be like me and buy a bunch of different ones and never really be satisfied. If you buy any made of silicone don't use it with silicone lube because it'll melt.
>>
>>7218446
Over all I would recommend silicone dildos, they are the safest material you can get and depending on what you go for they can have a wide range of textures and firmness.
Specifically, if you can afford it I think that the Vixen Bandit is a good as it gets. Its all silicone and has two layers, a hard core and a thin soft velvety outer skin to give it a realistic feel. I am sure it is great for anal but I have one just to play with orally, it was really worth it.
>>
File: Anasheya-448047-Aizawa_x_Akane.jpg (579KB, 1280x1498px) Image search: [Google]
Anasheya-448047-Aizawa_x_Akane.jpg
579KB, 1280x1498px
Here's what I recommend: Find a good brand that uses non-reactive and hypoallergenic materials. Understand what diameter is, because most of them are gigantic and 2" is quite a surprise. Get a water-based lube, preferably also non-reactive. Silicone and oil based lubes can cause chemical reactions and basically melt toys, and oils are not easy to wash out of linens.

You're just going to have to experiment with what you want, but I seriously recommend something relatively soft and pliable that can still retain shape. Avoid gel toys, they are very good at harboring bacteria, hard to clean, and usually degenerate or break in a year. Avoid anything with seams or edges, or other weird features unless that's your thing. "Soft" or "velvet" touch toys (like doc johnson classics) and the like that are plastic do not have smooth surfaces, they have a pseudo soft texture plastic that adds a lot of friction to the surface. Friction is not good.

There are plenty of good choices at a real budget and usually on sale, so don't be afraid to sample. Do not get anything made in China. Avoid Adam and Eve, they are really damned expensive.
There are also some excellent resources to learn about them, but this one might help the most at first: http//wwwedenfantasyscom/info/materials-guide
>>
Silicon for sure because they're easily to clean, and, if you want to, easy to sterilize by boiling.

Seriously, just buy a cheap soup pot and only use it to boil your dildo.
>>
I'm a fan of this guy: http://www.goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/13BA74/pleasure-works/maven-silicone-dildo
>>
File: njoy.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
njoy.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>7218624
Did you get this one?

I have an Aneros too, but they don't quite do it for me. 2 hours of recommended relaxing and I got a fluttering, but never a full fledged P-gasm.

Curious about this one though.
>>
>>7218446
I started with small Bad Dragon stuff to kinda fulfill the fantasy and try the strange shape. Before that, I just used a screwdirver handle or a hairbrush. The things are pretty great, but the shipping to EU is absurdly expensive. After about a year of using them and buying few bigger ones (medium and large), I tried buying some cheap standard rubber dildo somewhere a little smaller than BD medium Bumble and realized few things that hopefully might help you. I'm a guy and anal kinda made me not bother with normal fapping anymore although long edging is still a treat.

So, length of the dildo means nothing, firmness, width and texture (ribbing, veins, and stuff).is what makes the dildo good. For me, some 15cm dildo (a little less than medium size for normal ones) is long enough, but it needs to be wide and very firm. A lot of stuff's going to vary on individual basis, but since you'Re basically trying to quickly stimulate anus, prostate, and the inner base of the dick, you need to stretch yourself, but those parts aren't too deep inside you.

Fuck it, I'm too lazy to write everything, so take this as my two cents.
>>
File: 31+BaS98-dL._SY355_.jpg (8KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
31+BaS98-dL._SY355_.jpg
8KB, 355x355px
>>7221867
No, the pure wand is this. I know it seems simple but when you learn what to do it's very satisfying. Like others have said, your prostate is usually very close to the entrance to your ass anyway so length is not a factor, just the angle and pressure it can exert.

Yeah aneros did similar stuff for me but couldn't quite get there. once it starts building, your expectation for it to continue ruins it.

Try not clenching like other sites tell you. i dont actually do anything, that was you can focus on it more.
>>
>>7219535
Tantus makes really good stuff too, and have a dual-density line in their O2 models. They also have them in the "vibrator" category that are similar, but can also fit a bullet vibe or suction cup.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.