[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 55

File: figure it out.png (2MB, 3015x2128px) Image search: [Google]
figure it out.png
2MB, 3015x2128px
No /dgg/ thread edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests:
http://archive.loveisover.me/

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>IRC:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs

previous: >>7198082
>>
first for futa
>>
>>7209215
Weight gain game when.
>>
>>7209215
One existed.
>>7207447
OP just fucked up the /dgg/ part.
>>7209382
One is in development already, Tainted Elysium.

Release: Never.
>>
File: 1484514864759.png (734KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484514864759.png
734KB, 960x720px
>>7209432
>release: never

of all memes this is the worse one.
>>
File: nani1.png (833KB, 898x601px) Image search: [Google]
nani1.png
833KB, 898x601px
my dudes
i ask here because i've failed to find an engilsh guide about this game
what does this mean and what diference it makes to upgrade this?
I have more questions about this but if there's a guide somewhere i'll be happy to know. Thanks
>>
>>7210464
been a while since i played it, but if i remember correctly, they first three stats relate to your monster capture probability, i ended up just distributing them evenly
>>
>>7210464
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RURQG0_8fPcl-UV23cqJ8uu5bTg2B7L2uPEWzK-NwRQ/e
>>
>>7210566
thank dude
>>
>>7210464
game?
>>
Anyone have any idea how to get stuntcock's trainer for Jack o nine tails to add traits correctly in expert mode? I can maybe use it on one girl per playthrough if I repeatedly save and reload until she doesn't die from it, but if I ever use it on a second girl, she always dies. Nobody else has mentioned this happening, so I have no idea how to fix it since nobody else is talking about it.
>>
>>7210747
Nevermind, it seems that stripping my slave completely naked before making the changes fixes is. Played the game for years, encountered this trainer bug for years, never figured this out until now. Fug.
>>
>>7210464
>>7210513

it's purely graphical fluff.

seal level is what effects capture rate, and you raise it by successful captures. failures dont give any points.

you get to keep the seal level on a new game+ but you dont keep anything else
>>
>>7210464
sauce?
>>
File: 1480786782152.jpg (63KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1480786782152.jpg
63KB, 800x533px
How important to you is it to be able to opt out of content you don't like, /dgg/? Does it make a difference if it's text-only versus images? Does everything in a game have to be a fetish for you to enjoy it?
>>
>>7210703
>>7210929
looks like a game called futaring
https://tempoko.booth.pm/items/240731
>>
>>7211086
thanks dude
>>
>>7211083
I feel like folks have three kinds of fetish levels. Love, tolerate, and hate. They might love only a few certain ones, be indifferent toward a bunch, and have a few hard no fetishes. For instance, I can tolerate a little bit of watersports, but the second it goes into scat territory, I'm done with that game/video/etc.
>>
>>7211083
Depends on whom you ask really, personally I'm going to include shit i like and ban shit i don't like, otherwise there's no point in me doing the effort. Furfuckerbucks aint for me
>>
>>7210831
No Haven "RAGS can not into obfuscation" edition. Have fun modding the game or whatever you want to do.
https://mega.nz/#!yQ43BKwL!UTQVbj9us5IhYErewNz65MJpHoZX4evej3FqkkGvomA

If anyone cares:
The RAGS master password for version 2.4.16.0 is "Ç°¥àòÅÅÇÉàñño". Feel free to open up any .rag file in a sql ce editor with that password and remove the GameData.IsPasswordProtected flag off any game you want.
>>
File: TB2222.jpg (316KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TB2222.jpg
316KB, 1600x600px
>>7211083
This anon sums it up >>7211187.
One should figure out what can be considered extreme fetishes, and leave as toggle for those.

It's easy to tolerate fetishes you don't particularly like, as long the ones you do like are well done but if one finds something that's considered a turn-off. The game instantly loses appeal, so from a dev's perspective it would be smart to have toggles to avoid players from shying away from the game.

Games with toggles have made me capable of enjoying games I otherwise wouldn't.
>>
>>7210566
page not found
>>
File: SMSS-01-16-2017_183615.png (817KB, 1803x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SMSS-01-16-2017_183615.png
817KB, 1803x1024px
Playing Slave Maker 3.5 and the game keeps freezing on this screen (I have a save not far from it)

Anyone know how to fix it?
>>
File: 845.gif (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
845.gif
1MB, 800x600px
Don't suppose any hentai game detectives can help me find the original Eden Island flash game .swfs?
I've looked high and low for them and the only thing that turns up are dead links and torrents.

The only one I was able to find was pic related, I can provide a link if anyone is interested.
>>
File: asddsa.png (285KB, 746x410px) Image search: [Google]
asddsa.png
285KB, 746x410px
>>7211086
this is as far as i got, now what?
>>
>>7211944
i think that's the trial version. Search the moon name on sukebei.nyaa.se for a full version
>>
>>7211342
Wait, did you unlock the cheat mode that the dev himself added to the game in that one?
>>
>>7211342
>modding the game

Can't save without buying the RAGS editor. Oh well!

What about this is even cracked besides the password? What happened to the cheat version?
>>
>>7211626
It's probably lagging if you installed all the slave packs. If it doesn't crash, but just freezes, leave it alone for a minute or two.
>>
>>7211944
I think you clicked on the wrong file
Go into the src folder and look for "start.exe"
>>
>>7212176
can you clarify what you mean
>>
File: f.png (830KB, 967x599px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
830KB, 967x599px
>>7212709
I believe that the linked page (https://tempoko.booth.pm/items/240731) leads to a trial version of the game (pic related is the google tl of the page). In order to obtain the full version I would use the Japanese torrent website sukebei.nyaa.se. To find the game I recommend using the Japanese title as a search term
>>
>>7209432
>Tainted Elysium.

>hey sorry guys thing happened i didn't get much work done
>entire dev cycle

I mean, it seems like just about every blog post has sorry in it.
>>
>>7211083
It mainly comes down to how prevalent the content is and how far along the /d/ spectrum it is. Not all fetishes are created equally and are going to be more or less tolerated by people than others.

For example, not everybody is into tg, but tg content is pretty tame all things considered. So if you have a game with a little bit of tg content in it, people probably won't have an issue, but if there's a lot of it, you might want to have an option to opt out.

On the other hand, something like scat is really far out there on the /d/ spectrum, so even if you have very little content, you'd want an option to opt out.

I think the best option, honestly, is to make games that focuses on a very short list of fetishes. Games like CoC that try to appeal to everybody's fetish usually end up failing or getting so bloated that they collapse on themselves and have to have so many opt out options that it's ridiculous. If you have a short list you can just focus on those couple of fetishes and not have to worry about making other shit work with it, and if people aren't into those particular fetishes they can just avoid the game altogether.
>>
>>7212788
at least he's not running away with the mad patreon furbux
>>
>>7212799
I think the most important thing a dev can do is outline their vision first. Put the whole scope of the project down on paper, game play, story, fetishes, everything. If you don't, you end up with a CoC/TiTS situation with fractured, listless, development that leaves storylines, characters, fetishes, etc abandoned or underrepresented. Don't let the your "fans" direct your game.
>>
What do you guys think about QSP as a platform
>>
>>7212911
Can you speak Russian? Can you code like a slavic spaghetti chef?
>>
Does anyone have the latest versions of Krystal's Island and Dinosaur Planet?

yes, i know Toonpimp sucks, but im a sick fuck
>>
>>7212899
>Don't let the your "fans" direct your game.
Sweet tapdancing christ, this.
>>
It's disappointing how little I can contribute to this conversation, instead just venting my frustrations when people get too pushy to devs. That dev would have no way of understanding the appeal of a fetish and instead appear like inane pandering without any of the eroticism, if even that. A lot of times on fuckquests while the dev doesn't care, there aren't any writers to provide content to every counter and it made pointless to even spare the effort to include in lore.

During the very few times people take me seriously, I instead just outline the pros and cons of all interesting fetishes one could feasibly fit into their lore/gameplay rather than ask for pandering. But it's always the random single sentence I type at the end of a post they implement as a 'good idea'.

Excections apply when devs specifically posts their shit in a specialized forum asking for patreon bux and all they have to show is vanilla.

Related; it is both funny and saddening to see a /d/-relevant dev beg for patreon bux on a dominantly vanilla forum, and all they can do is rage at the optional futa content.
>>
>>7213016
We'll, there's a weird kind of symbiosis between a lot of h-game devs and their fans/players (whatever). Since (overwhelmingly) devs shill their shit on Patreon, there's a sense of ownership that patrons or donors have about the game. They feel like they have the power to make or break the game, and if the dev doesn't want to cater to them, they can pull the funding. I feel like because FCDev is up front about the "my game, my rules" he doesn't suffer from as much of the bullshit, but that's also why his Patreon is paltry compared to something like TiTS.

Thats the problem with open development like that. Releasing live versions of your game in progress every time there's something to show allows players to micro critique every facet of the game. Whereas a dev that creates a game over say the course of a year and only releases two demos might have better creative control (and shaper focus), they don't get those Patreon bucks every month.

It's a tradeoff in the end. You can make *your* game the way you want, but when it's finished, it's either gonna be pirated or not purchased if you want to monetize it. If you make your development more transparent, you can likely secure better funding, but will have to field the unwashed masses as they bitch about not having their OC DO NOT STEAL three-dicked-futa-walrus-morph in your game.
>>
What is going on with tfgamessite.com? It says it is offline, but I don't know for how long it has said that. I never heard anything if they might have money issues.
>>
Girl's Life school girl start, but you're a trap

or

Hentai High School, but you turn your all boys school into a trap school?
>>
recent tq patron file?
>>
>>7213327
Still unchanged, grab the last one.
>>
http://freecitiesblog.blogspot.com/

enjoy
>>
>>7213478

Suppose I missed it, mind pointing me in the right direction?
>>
https://www.fenoxo.com/category/trials-in-tainted-space/?age-verified=05d6eb4ee7

legal written pizza warning and much much worse V
https://www.patreon.com/paraphore

enjoy more
>>
https://www.undertow.club/threads/sdt-loader.3338/

and enjoy even moooore
>>
Any Twine devs on that could help me with a question I have? I'm working on a character creation module, building the PC as a js object and I've run into a snag since I don't know shit about actual js (or coding in general). My player object looks like this so far:

<<set $player = {
name: "undef",
haircolor: "undef",
eyecolor: "undef",
height: "undef",
bodshape: "undef",
breast: "undef",
vagina: "undef",
penis: "undef",
clit: "undef",
bp: 20,
stats: {
strength: 0,
speed: 0,
endurance: 0,
health: 0,
},
hp:
}>>

My trouble is, I need the value of $player.hp to be a function of the health stat ($player.stats.health). For instance, $player.hp should be equal to the value of $player.stats.health multiplied by three. How would I do that?

I'm cross posting this in the other thread as well.
>>
File: 1414372503746.jpg (84KB, 713x990px) Image search: [Google]
1414372503746.jpg
84KB, 713x990px
>>7213593
Because javascript is an interpreted language you're probably going to have to calculate $player.hp every time you want to update your stats. However, if you're using sugarcube you could just have <<set $player.hp to player.stats.health * 3>> in the sidebar so its always updated automatically. Likewise, you can skip defining the variable completely and have a widget that evaluates to $player.stats.health * 3 (or you could write a macro to do the same thing, which would require a bit of javascript)

My advice is to learn how to use javascript because its going to exponentially increase what you're capable of in twine.
>>
File: 1429417276436.png (788KB, 756x470px) Image search: [Google]
1429417276436.png
788KB, 756x470px
>>7213546
>>7213555
>>7213562
Read the pastebin
>>
>>7213629
Thanks for the help. I've gotten the HP into the sidebar, but it doesn't refresh once the value of the $player.stats.health is changed. How do you refresh the sidebar with the new info?
>>
>>7213052
>they don't get those Patreon bucks every month.
No, there are devs who still get that sweet Pat of butter every month, they just trickle out concept art and such, or spend half the month writing personal stroke jobs for high payers.

One of the things that always amazed me about Fenoxo (and the stupidity of his community) is that he successfully stiffed literally dozens of people who had given him money to write CoC content, publicly said he was doing so, if not that baldly, and still raked in the money when he transitioned to TiTS.
>>
>>7211187
It's fun how picky those levels can be. I can tolerate DP, but hate anal.
>>
>>7213658
The sidebar will change every time you load a passage, so anything that happens after a passage is loaded(for example, a change to a variable) will not affect the sidebar until the next time you load a passage. Limitation of the engine.
>>
>>7213673
It's hard to describe, but as someone into anal I get it. It's more of a "hey, let's plug this hole too" type of deal than going into the stuff that makes anal anal.
>>
File: chara.png (124KB, 1216x895px) Image search: [Google]
chara.png
124KB, 1216x895px
>>7213714
Ah, I'm a fool. I put the <<set $player.hp to $player.stats.health * 3>> but forgot to tell it to <<print $player.hp>>. It's working properly now.

Down the line, I'll have to figure out how to separate the $player.hp stat from it's initial function so that actions in combat can reduce it properly. Maybe move the <<set...>> command to another specific passage (like for leveling up or resting) instead of the sidebar so the value for $player.hp can be modified.
>>
>>7212899
Don't let your fans direct your game, but still listen to them. You need to use them as a gauge of how well you've implemented your vision. There's a lot of noise you're gonna have to cut through and it's tough to strike a good balance.
>>
>>7211626
I just want more bad endings. Are there any new bad endings in slave maker?
>>
>>7211083
I think beastiality, scat and guro should always have an opt out option unless ofcourse it is the main focus/big part of the game. In which case you simply don't play it if you are not into this.
>>
>>7212799
>Games like CoC
Noting that this isn't a problem for CoC itself. It was pretty good about making clear what fetishes would be hit from A. the NPC you were fighting/talking to and B. the sex options you got on a single screen after combat/the conversation. You don't want it, leave combat or walk away after it. It made sense that in a diverse world, there would be things you didn't want to fuck, and you could easily not do so.

The transformations from items happened in stages and were obvious from what creature they were associated with. The save system also made it easy to back out if you accidentally grew an extra dick.
>>
>>7213796
it wasn't always so good about it. You can't make me forget marble.
>>
>>7213798
What, the addiction thing? I remember the scene you get after you lose the buzz from her milk the first time being pretty clear about it, but it has been a long time since I did her stuff so my memory could be fautly.
>>
>>7213016
Ironic that the first response also focused on your "random single sentence... at the end of a post"

You hit on the great problem of fetish writing - one person is extremely unlikely to be able to write for all of them, and the people who want them are both unlikely to write it or find a writer who will do it for them.

Pros and Cons are easy to understand, so that's probably why you finally get feedback.

>>7213798
True, her story got weird and annoying without a clear idea being given of what was on the other side of the rainbow. But clarity was one of the (few) things that got better overall as development progressed.
>>
>>7213232
Trap Life
>>
>>7211626
I just started playing 3.5 and saw an event if I wanted to include breast expansion and cowgirl storylines.

I know about the farm bad end.

What's that about?
>>
developer here with a large programming background. Working on a smutty adult game in my free time when not at work. Cyberpunk transformation game in the vein of CoC. I contributed some code to CoC back when it was UtG.

Info about what I'm doing:
https://www.reddit.com/r/adultgamedev/comments/5lfedg/unity_adult_cyberpunk_text_game_dev/

>inb4 vaporware because it might be but how do you ever know

Able to answer questions.
>>
>>7213875
are there cowgirls?
>>
>>7213873
there's a series of events you can follow to make your slaves breast expand and lactate, it's not very good.
>>
>>7213875
It's an interesting idea, but I'd focus more on getting a functional demo up before trying to "get your name out there". And beware of trying to start with too many features planned
>>
File: masturbation.gif (10KB, 170x85px) Image search: [Google]
masturbation.gif
10KB, 170x85px
How should I re-work the cum shot? I do realize there are things work, just don't know what.
>>
>>7213733
You could just use two variables for that job. One holds the current hp and the other the maximum hp. There are other ways to deal with this, but this should be the simplest and cleanest solution for you to implement.
>>
>>7213891
anything is possible if there's a writer for it.

>>7213898
Feature creep is a real thing. The MVP prototype I'm building now is just that, a barebones view of what could be. Valid advice for anyone irrelevant of their skill level.

My intention here is just to test the waters and see what people think. I lurk a lot on game idea threads often to see what people do and don't like.
>>
>>7213929
I think Unity isn't a smart choice for a text-only game, especially considering you said you actually are a developer/programmer.
But since furry just has me nope the fuck out anyway, I don't particularly care.
>>
>>7213935
That's fair. To be honest, I debated a long time over whether or not to use Unity, write something myself, or just use Flash or something. I decided ultimately I didn't want to spend all my time creating tools to create a game and I wanted to just do the thing. And for some reason I just loathe working with Actionscript.
>>
>>7210566
>>7211501
remove the /e from the end of that link
>>
>>7213936
You can't be sane if you like Actionscript and Flash is and should be on the decline anyway, so that was a good choice in my books.
I just don't quite get why you wouldn't just do this in JS, as HTML, CSS and JS would be ideally suited for a text-only game. But maybe that's just because I used to be a frontend developer, until I changed focus.
Maybe I'll take a look at your systems anyway when you release a demo and check whether I see why JS wasn't an option.
>>
File: combat.png (52KB, 1042x782px) Image search: [Google]
combat.png
52KB, 1042x782px
>>7213939
I agree with you, fwiw.

I have my reasons for choosing Unity3D. Many of them probably boil down to convenience and personal preference.

Finished working on WIP combat screen for tonight. Still so much to do. Bed time.
>>
File: dgg.png (221KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
dgg.png
221KB, 1024x512px
I need dead devs
>>
>>7213966
I approve of this.
>>
>>7213966
castlerock dev, fc dev and frenchy are alive
>>
>>7213995
the graves are empty
>>
>>7213995
Just getting it ready for them.
>>
>>7213966
Escape the Castle dev is very much alive, though that project is finished.
>>
>>7213966
that guy that was making a camgirl sim thing
>>
>>7213895
It's ok, by far the best breast expansion content is Aerith/Aeris (don't remember which way they did it). Ironically written by Fenoxo - it actually makes me a little sad to see it. There are no impenetrable walls of text or anything weird. She's just the best slave in the game.
>>
>>7213911
the disappearing drops/stains on her clothing between the first and second spurt are somewhat distracting, make them stay and just add a bit more with the 2nd spurt. Or make a few less on the first spurt and just add the remainings ones with the second one.
>>
>>7213911
is the number of frames an issue? I'd recommend less teardrop, more spray and add dripping.
I think its more satisfying for a player if you see their model actually be affected by it rather than just be near it.
>>
>>7213549
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/7143749/#7149150
>>
>>7213966
I laughed.

Someone keep my grave warm.
>>
>>7213966
>hang in there, bedlam
my fucking sides

the massgrave will do just fine for me, appreciated
>>
>>7213966
That graveyard would've been huge had you started in 2012.

>>7214162
No demo tho.
>>
How do I into a specific version of RAGS designer? I want to take a crack at No Haven and I actually paid money.
>>
>>7214363
Nm, I got it.
>>
>>7214329
There were a couple demos where you couldn't do much at all, but hey, demos.
>>
>>7214370
So I can't register my product because their server is down for version 2.4.16? Now I know why I've never messed with boutique software like this.
>>
>>7214363
I've seen screenshots of games made with this tool posted in here before but never realized what it's name is. I like the simplicity of using it but the resulting UI looks so generic and unappealing. Are any games made with this that actually become popular?
>>
>>7214400
Looking at the construction of No Haven it doesn't look simple to me, it definitely forced the engine into something it wasn't designed to do. Trap Quest is probably the most popular RAGS game, there are a few other moderately popular releases on TFGamesSite and places like it. I suspect, with the availability of much more user-friendly systems like ClickTeam Fusion, GameMaker Studio and Unity (and Twine for those who literally can not be bothered), that RAGS will die. Even RPG Maker is more intuitive than this.
>>
>>7214408
Trap Quest is an inform7 game and has nothing to do with RAGS (fortunately).
>>
>>7214410
Oh whoops! Been a while since I played it, my mistake. In that case, there are no "popular" RAGS games. Cursed (RIP) was briefly extremely popular, that was RAGS right?
>>
>>7214410
>>7214412
Meh, I need to just concentrate on learning HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, that's what I keep thinking every time I get my hopes up after hearing about a new making engine and then immediately realizing that if I actually want to make something of high quality there's no way taking these kinds of shortcuts is going to help.
>>
>>7214420
That's not really true. Dude professional independent game creators who aren't computer scientists (read: Jon Blow) almost always use an engine rather than making it themselves. Even triple A titles that have dozens of staff members use engines. Learning HTML and CSS (which you can do in a few weeks) and Javascript (the actual hard part because it's actually programming) can be useful, but those aren't really the best game-making tools for a programmer. Choosing an engine and learning it's scripting language will be much better in the long run. Want to make a tiny retro game or use an obscure engine? Learn Lua and use Pico-8 or Love2d. Want to make a big boy game without a ridiculous time investment? Use Clickteam Fusion and work with its limitations or GM:S and learn it's scripting language. Physics based/3D game? Unity and (I believe) C++. If FCDev succumbs to codelung it's because he had a strong idea and successfully executed it in an incredibly non-optimal environment. /rant
>>
>>7214420
If it's a cost thing I understand, and recommend pygame. Almost no framework, but still better than starting from bare metal with web tools.
>>
>>7214444
(I say all this and I'm mucking with Twine to plot a game. Use the right tools)
>>
>>7213966
Bullydev lasted one whol e thread
>>
>>7214426
I started out using Twine after seeing what FCdev accomplished with it, but decided to just learn the HTML, CSS and JavaScript for myself when I quickly realized that I could actually very easily recreate the Snowman Twine format with even basic knowledge in HTML and CSS and it only took a few days to figure out. Of course, as you mentioned, the actual meat of making an HTML game isn't the HTML and CSS, but the JavaScript that actually makes the whole game function rather than just being a pretty collection of colored boxes and so on. For now I'm going to keep trying to make my game work like this while it's still mostly text based, but when I inevitably get tired of only making text-based shit, I'll look at some of those engines.

tl;dr I'm just a scrub making a text-only game anyway so that's why I'm fucking with JavaScript
>>
>>7214462
Just a heads up, there is at least one HTML based engine out there as well. So you could dive into that and have somewhat of a framework and still use the stuff you already know.
Might be useful if you want to start adding images or to transition to other frameworks.
>>
>>7214462
That's cool, if you're making a relatively simple text game twine/web stuff works well, and the idea to use a wiki structure for a branching narrative game was a stroke of genius on the Twine dev's part. The thing that I just can't wrap my head around is creating your own save-game system from scratch, all other challenges considered.

>>7214469
Yeah, I'm curious about HTML5-based engines. I think one's called Superpowers? Never played with them, but distributing a game online with just HTML sounds so appealing.
>>
>>7214420
It depends on the type of game you wish to make, dedicated game engines will have their own strength, but js/html/css just can't be beat when it comes to creating good interfaces, and is a particularly good choice for text style games

That said, you need to get months, if not a few years, worth of experience to avoid creating unmaintainable shit, regardless of your choice of tech
>>
>>7214473
If you mean making good interfaces quickly and with mouse-input in mind, I agree. Otherwise more powerful engines make much better interfaces. But I definitely take your point about experience. It's hard to be patient for that long, but necessary.
>>
>>7214479
>If you mean making good interfaces quickly and with mouse-input in mind, I agree. Otherwise more powerful engines make much better interfaces. But I definitely take your point about experience. It's hard to be patient for that long, but necessary.

It's not about being better as in more flashy, pun intended. It's about making it simple, robust, maintainable and extensible.
>>
>>7214486
It is easier to get to those points faster with HTML/CSS/JS, I agree.
>>
Tiny Trap Penors
>>
>>7214486
Which is a lot about knowing when not to make it extensible. More extensible code is generally more complex and you don't want to add unnecessary difficulty to it, much like unnecessary abstractions.
>>
Just use java.
>>
>>7214496
Or don't be an idiot and don't needlessly complicate things for a fucking text-only game.
>>
>>7214496
>>7214506
If you're going to just do text, at least Python is faster and less bloated and unreadable. And has some sweet text processing libraries IIRC.
>>
>>7214511
But you'd have to use Python, so...
>>
>>7214513
Haha yeah
>>
>>7214511
>>7214506

If you're going to do it, might as well do it right.
>>
File: naked nun.png (20KB, 37x72px) Image search: [Google]
naked nun.png
20KB, 37x72px
Can Nuns be thick?
>>
>>7214518
Which using Java would be the polar opposite of.
>>
>>7214520
When you play your game, are you going to render every x2, please say yes.
>>
>>7214518
Are you saying Java is right or using a programming language is right?

>>7214520
Is there any alternative? They have to have thick, juicy, lewd bodies.
>>
>>7214525
Both.
>>
>>7214525
>Are you saying Java is right or using a programming language is right?
just some language war flaming
>>
>>7214538
It feels weird to engage in language-war-baiting in a porn game thread, yeah?
>>
>>7214539
>>7214542
Yare yare
>>
>>7214524
if there is a way in gamemaker to render every sprite x2 without losing quality when scaling, probably, the latter then probably not, I'd have to start over completely.
>>
>>7214520
Nuns being the billboards of Gods, being Thick is just the way to advertise abundant crops and great fertility.

Or would rather; if you just curse all the non-believers with infertile lands because they can't even fight your followers if they're all starving to death. Heck, just comparing your shit to any barren Demon lands would do well enough to make people THINK your religion will somehow feed them.
>>
>>7214564
I like the way you think. ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
>>
>>7214558
https://docs.yoyogames.com/source/dadiospice/002_reference/drawing/drawing%20sprites%20and%20backgrounds/draw_sprite_ext.html

You'll be fine kiddo.
>>
>>7214581
I think the issue they're talking about is that there's probably some amount of anti-aliasing that goes into reshaped sprites, and antialiasing on very small sprites made bigger is really nasty. I'm not experienced with GM:S but the best solution should be to disable that or force integer scaling without any other effects.
>>
>WIP game features optional sidequest with non-consensual H-scene
>feel like I have to either remove it or add in some sort of 'they secretly wanted it' exposition element beforehand to avoid backlash if anybody buys it n 2017

anybody else struggling with these feelings
>>
>>7214614
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>7214614
Honestly, "they secretly wanted it" is way worse than straight up rape, since it's both a very pervasive and thus played out cliche in hentai, and because lots of Real Life rapists justify their actions with that logic.

The First Amendment is still in effect, and lots of mainstream media has rape, so just treat it as a power lay.
>>
what are the gayest d games? Dicks, Bara Yaoi Traps, Dickgirls
>>
>>7214685
REEEE DICKGIRLS ARE NOT GAY
>>
>>7214692
best meme
>>
>>7214252
You're a solid guy anon
>>
File: sexblonde1.png (206KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sexblonde1.png
206KB, 640x480px
Moar CG
>>
>>7214614
Are you putting that shit on Steam or something anon? Planning on sending review copies to Polygon and Destructoid? Planning on any sort of mainstream release past the pastebin on /d/?

If not, I guarantee you, none of us care.
>>
Did Aika die or what? Almost a month without any word from TrapQuest
>>
>>7214762
Aika posts more frequently on twitter, a while ago a new puppy class was mentioned.
>>
File: shittyspriteforsomeshittydgame.png (65KB, 1027x261px) Image search: [Google]
shittyspriteforsomeshittydgame.png
65KB, 1027x261px
if, only if you were playing my game, which skin color would you select?
>>
>>7213951
Is this like a photoshop concept or a screenshot of what you have so far?
>>
>>7214820
5, I like pale girls.
>>
File: 59266978_p5_master1200.jpg (915KB, 775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59266978_p5_master1200.jpg
915KB, 775x1200px
>>7214820
It would depend on how I was feeling at the time, but not 3. Everything else is a viable option.
>>
>>7214820
>>
>can't fuck the minotaur through the cage in TQ

for what reason
>>
>>7214426
>Learning HTML and CSS (which you can do in a few weeks) and Javascript (the actual hard part because it's actually programming)
You should be able to pick up JavaScript in a week or two, and HTML/CSS should only take about a day. What the fuck are you doing to expect it to take that long, studying for 5 minutes a day while Netflix is playing?
>>
>>7215047
Why learn Javascript, HTML, AND CSS, when he can learn just Java instead.
>>
>>7215053
Because Java is a pretty shit language, all things considered. It's terrible if you want to go low-level, and terrible if you want to stay high-level.
>>
>>7213951
A-are you going to fantasize about/strike the ceiling light?
>>
>>7214820
Either the unnumbered blue one or 3.
>>
File: lovelamp.jpg (4KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
lovelamp.jpg
4KB, 250x249px
>>7215074
If people fantasize about desk lamps, I'm sure one can fantasize about a ceiling lamp.
>>
>>7213875
why unity?
>>
>>7215053
Java is interesting but its not at all suited for text games
>>
>>7214744
This kong has a funny face.
>>
>>7215053
such ignorance. Why learn 3 things when you could jus learn 1!? As if with java you wouldn't have to deal with java/swing/packaging jars/eclipse/etc
>>
Hesistated to post this because I didnt want to start another programming argument but the thread is going back in that direction anyway so fuck it, whoever tried to encourage me to at least consider some simple 2D engines instead of sticking to raw JavaScript, and also whoever suggested the Superpowers engine, I would blow both of you through the internet if I could, that is all.
>>
>>7215148
I started a game in Twine. I switched to GameMaker and I'm so glad I did.
>>
>>7211083
I'm with >>7211187, more or less, but I'd call the "hate" category "bonerkill" instead. It's not that I hate the fetishes, it's that seeing that content is going to tend to bring me out of the fap-zone.

Gay content is a good example; I don't begrudge the homos their sexytime but I would appreciate knowing ahead of time what parts of the game include m/m so I have some idea of whether or not I can skip through it.
>>
>>7211342
>RAGS master password
I will confirm this Anon's findings but I won't say any more. I've known about it for years but didn't mention it out of respect for the content creators. Imo it's Bad Manners to post such an exploit in public for any idiot to see.
>>
>>7215164
Is it text only or are you developing 2D assets for it?

I'm trying to build a functional RPG within Twine and while it doesn't seem insurmountable, there's a lot of stuff I'm doing that I think "There's got to be an easier way."
>>
>>7213895
I got to the point after the forest where I'm now looking for a "shady merchant" to explain lactation drugs to me. Is that the end of the content?
>>
>>7214820
Probably 4. Never 3.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (211KB, 1921x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
211KB, 1921x1049px
>>7215298
I'm adding in some 2D assets because I can, but It's going to be mostly text.

Just using GameMaker logic is so much nicer.
>>
Are there any good shota games where the boy doesn't have a ridiculously oversized dick for no reason?
>>
Whats the shittiest /d/ game you ever played?
>>
File: 59417732_p0.jpg (703KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59417732_p0.jpg
703KB, 659x1000px
>>7215331
If it was shit I didn't play it.
>>
any recent /d/ games that are decent?
>>
>>7213966
put HBomb / Breeding Season in there.
>>
>>7215331
sphere of desire
literally just furry pedo kidnapping/rape/torture sim
>>
>>7215307
>Are there any good shota games where the boy doesn't have a ridiculously oversized dick for no reason?
no but let's reduce that question
>Are there any good shota games
also no
>Are there any shota games
no
>>
>>7213966
Rip in peace Tentacle Dev.

Does anyone have his last release?
>>
If I patronize the Futanari sister and just give 10k, will the option to specialize in ball/no balls ever come up again? Also, how would cum production differ if I went with no balls options? I doubt the reduce sex drive of no ball futa will prevent them from becoming omnisexual nymphomaniacs.
>>
>>7215714
It keeps coming up until you choose one. Haven't gone with no balls, so I don't really know.
>>
>>7215746
Good to know.
>>
>>7214426
Unity3D does not use C++.

It uses three languages it runs in a scripting engine. You can choose which to use. Javascript, C#, or its custom language: Booscript. I use C#, personally. It also has pretty decent 2D and UI support. At least since 4.3.
>>
>>7215077
>>7215074
I love lamp.

>>7215101
Quickest results. Multiplatform. I know how to use it. I have packages like DoTWEEN to animate UI elements. I can use C#. There are other assets I can buy to cut corners and deliver a demo faster. I can push to mobile. Every solution/choice has adv/disadv. I was fine with Unity's disadvantages.
>>
>>7214820
I'm happy with the default light blue
>>
>>7215137
There are worse things about java than packaging jars/eclipse/swing. Like supporting legacy code, exceptions and endless nullchecks. Packaging: use gradle - super easy. Eclipse: don't use eclipse, switching to Idea was one of the best things to happen to me in 2016. Swing: use SWT or JavaFX, or even LibGDX (LibGDX even got some separate visual editor afaik). Or better yet, use kotlin/groovy/scala, which offer even more freedom than java while still giving access to vast range of libraries for java.

In any case using Unity should almost always be your go to decision. Unless you want to use something just for the sake of using something.
>>
File: MultiChoice.png (78KB, 1355x870px) Image search: [Google]
MultiChoice.png
78KB, 1355x870px
>>7214840
A screenshot of one screen. I don't do photoshop concepts. There are other screens which I'm also currently working on that are actually wired up.

Here's a screen I was working on last night. This is a screen I use for dialog between characters as well as multi-choice modal dialogs, such as the "Travel to" functionality used to decide which part of town to go to when you're leaving your shitty fucking apartment.
>>
>>7215053
Java having all the functionality grouped under one name doesn't make it just one thing to learn vs three. If anything just having to avoid learning about threads and concurrency issues when making a gui should push someone over to the webdev stack

(javascript is async so you don't have to think about blocking actions, much easier to get responsive interfaces. Nobody sane would suggest running logic on the ui thread in java)

>>7215842
>Eclipse: don't use eclipse, switching to Idea was one of the best things to happen to me in 2016
this, so much this

>LibGDX
Awesome library, personally I use it for gamejams
>>
>>7215819
How quick is it to pick up C# with Unity for a text/2D asset game? I want to build a functional RPG with a custom combat engine. I grabbed a Udemy course for it a while back, but have just been slogging through Twine instead of sitting down with it.
>>
>>7215849
I'd say it's one of easier to start with.
>>
>>7215848
I think castlerock and androgny quest use libgdx as well.
>>
>>7215849
Relatively easy compared to other languages. The problem you'll run into is that you're also going to have to learn how to deal with Unity's bullshit at the same time, which took me a long time to figure out even when I already knew C#. That's not to say any other engine has less bullshit; they all do. Don't let it discourage you.

Unity has also improved their documentation compared to when I started. There are videos and such now on UI 2.0.
>>
>>7215848
>Awesome library, personally I use it for gamejams
Wish I could sit down and finally learn to use it. Stuck with gameplay logic for now.
>>
>>7215843
I'm sure you're focused on functionality, but if you put time into the look of the interface, maybe use this site's promo graphics for inspiration http://www.neurolab-inc.com

I like the keyboard shortcuts for the buttons, will those require holding down ctrl?
>>
>>7215867
Thanks. Like I said, I've got a course that's designed to show off C# + Unity so it *should* go into the weird Unity specific shit. I've got relatively 0 coding XP, just the typical stuff. You pick up from Twine. The course itself designed to teach 3D games, but it has you build a text game in one of the earlier modules. Hopefully, I should be able to springboard a more complex text game from that point.
>>
>>7215882
Just be aware of one thing: while such courses/books/tutorials will teach you the tools required, the code they write sometimes is horrible outdated shit.
>>
File: jellydix.png (14KB, 413x361px) Image search: [Google]
jellydix.png
14KB, 413x361px
Can pixels be alluring?
I'm animating my H-Scenes but am worried it's a little too blocky to actually get off to.

How are you doing H-Scenes in your game?
>>
>>7215920
You were obviously not alive in the early days of the internet. The mind is a powerful creature. You're good.
>>
>>7215927
[spoiler]I wish. 28.[/spoiler]
I guess I should just stop comparing my stuff to much nicer looking static CG.
>>
>>7213966
Didn't loli - kidnapping dev make a bunch of posts showcasing legitimate progres?

Are you alive dude? Were you v&?
>>
>>7213966
Was bedlam lynched for being a dick, or did he outright hang himself out of pure spite?
>>
this is an idea I got, but I'm not sure how it would work.
For the Futacubus Quest game, is if you manage to defeat Priestess/Nun, you could corrupt her pure body into a Succubus. The thing is I don't know at all how to animate a corruption sprite especially on a tiny size sprite style.
>>
File: f50_18.gif (209KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
f50_18.gif
209KB, 640x400px
>>7215920
Even text can be alluring. The question is if it's actually good or not. How well is it animated?
>>
I want a game that is simultaneously sub and dom.

IRL you make choices, and that's what dom games capture well, but those choices together with everyone else's choices structure a social context which conditions what choices are availlable to you, what you can not do and what you can not avoid doing and this makes your choices matter. This, together with feelings of helplessness (and feelings of gratitude or hatred towards characters that treat you well or bad) is what sub games capture well.

A truly freeform game would allow you to move between roles (or thrown in them) in different times or contexts and would capture a feeling of adventure and plot continuity that neither sub nor dom games can convey.

Dom games eventually feel boring, like excercises in bureaucracy, when all choices are revealed to be trivial and without any emotional depth to them. You just manage a spreadsheet, which is fun as you're discovering what you can do with it, but gets boring once you realize that it doesn't matter what you're doing with it. Meanwhile sub games also end up boring in a strange parallel, since there you have a narrative which should up the stakes of any choice, but either don't allow for any choices, instead passively watching something prewritten unfold in a predetermined fashion or at least severely restricting them. Again, all the interest is sucked out once the narrative runs its course.

While sub games are not replayable, dom games are not worth replaying once you memorize their mechanics and what they allow for.

Only once the sub/dom dichotomy is transcended will we have truly immersive and active experiences, a game where you not only make choices, but make choices which matter and are rewarding, or at least setting up the context for future choices (REVENGE) that are rewarding.

There is only freedom in frames of custody. Pure dom games, offer merely a brief illusion of it, where purely sub games offer nothing but passive experience of events.
>>
>>7215961
There are open graves for devs who haven't died, yet.
>>
>>7216003
I know, it's just that I remembered he hasn't really posted any progress lately.
>>
>>7216001
Just make NPC follow the same rules as player. Give them choices and some way to make those choices. For REVENGE stuff make them able to perform 'quests'/tasks without player's input. I think there is a lot open world lewd games can learn from The Sims series.
>>
>>7216007
>there is a lot open world lewd games can learn from The Sims series
Can you expand on this?
>>
>>7216043
I think he means npcs in the sims still have there daily routine despite the player not interacting with them.
>>
>>7216050
Oh that. That's a good idea, true.
>>
>>7215331
Starless.

In the literal sense of the word.
>>
>>7215031
Blame communism.
>>
>>7215444
>kidnapping/rape/torture sim
How can someone not like it?
>>
Finally got webpack up and running with hot module loading, going to ease dev by quite a bit

Thinking of starting with the character data structure and a character viewer, would like to have a flexible structure even if i'm going to be very very TF light. Even if I can't be arsed, always a chance that some writefag will contribute at one point. Which reminds me I need to come up with a reasonable text format.

Having seen the fuckup that is CoC/TiTTs character model, i'm going to put some thought into it.
>>
What games let me play as a barmaid catering to drunken patrons?
>>
>>7216211
VA-11 Hall-A?
>>
>>7216230
I've only played the demo of that, but I doubt it's what he's after. You're more of a bartender, and I doubt you'd end up getting felt up by handsy patrons while you're serving.
>>
>>7216211
>>7216240
How do you turn that into lasting gameplay?
>>
>>7216255
waifus
>>
>>7216255
A bunch of scripted "random" events, as you make the bar more successful, (or not), owners will change which influence the kind of work you do. If you are more of an indentured servant, owners might trade you to work at other bars/clubs.
>>
>>7209215
I tried that M-100 dudes stuff, that fucker is more autistic than I am! Not only do all the game have tedious gameplay and clinical sexual descriptions, but the game code leads me to believe that the author is the victim of a lobotomy.

The code is in C and every damned scene has it's own code block. Holy shit I want to kill myself just THINKING about how tedious it must have been to write all that out. There's absolutely no extensibility whatsoever.

Kudos to him for putting in the work I guess, if he got paired up with a writer and a game designer I think they could put out a legit game.
>>
File: img000015 (1).png (380KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000015 (1).png
380KB, 844x1200px
>>7216326
>These games were developed in C. They do not run within a Java, JavaScript or 'whatever sandbox' within your web browser. As awesome as it might seem to develop for web browser technology, I am not thrilled about the prospect of spending the next 3-4 years, writing a framework, from scratch, to make that happen. I am not some big game dev firm, and I do this part time. The people usually sprouting that these 'experimental solutions' are the way to go, usually aren't the ones who are doing it, and have overlooked the fact that many of these new standards tend to be abandoned by the industry in the longer term (remember 'macromedia/adobe flash'), and you are left with a game that no one can play (and no one can learn from).
>As awesome as it might seem to develop for web browser technology
>I am not thrilled about the prospect of spending the next 3-4 years, writing a framework, from scratch, to make that happen
>'experimental solutions'
>new standards tend to be abandoned by the industry in the longer term

He's pretty damn autistic
>>
>>7214412
eh nah, if you fetish is mind control or m2f then majority of good that began before 2015 are made with rags
>>
File: 1484809437210.jpg (57KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484809437210.jpg
57KB, 586x456px
>>7209215
My computer decided to stop booting one day, and I had to reinstall windows and lost all my data. Please spoon feed me like the huge fag I am and post the current backer unlock for trap quest. Will shitpost extra hard on /pol/ and /int/ in return, or i won't at all if that's what you want
>>
>>7216338
No need to ever wait someone to do the job for you.
Do it yourself

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=571078&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=300&sid=f3c570d4a5111fbd2880c45dfd4b6c17
>>
>>7214511
Java is orders of magnitude faster than Python, and is not short of state-of-art libraries for anything related to computing.
>>
>>7215444
>sphere of desire
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3466079400

How do you even find this shit?
>>
>>7216338
use search next time, it was literally posted earlier in this thread
>>
anyone got that fetish list pic with the crosses
>>
>>7216344
>ctrl+f every relevant term i can think of
>no upload

I'd insult you, but I am shamelessly begging
>>
>>7209215
Where is that image from anyway?
>>
File: 60888384_p0.jpg (828KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
60888384_p0.jpg
828KB, 827x1169px
>>7216357
>>7214252

It was mentioned only as 'tq patron file'

Related; TQ update confirms Aika is not dead yet.

Did any patron anons ever explain how custom names work?
>>
File: 1484800199949.png (273KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484800199949.png
273KB, 1000x1000px
>>7216367
Ah, many thanks anon. now I'm really glad I didn't insult you. Now you must decide the fates of /pol/ and /int/. Will you spare them? or subject them to the wrath of the leaf?
>>
File: 60991987_p0.png (963KB, 626x919px) Image search: [Google]
60991987_p0.png
963KB, 626x919px
>>7216369
Different Anon actually.

Some quick trash off of pixiv so the post isn't a total waste.
>>
File: CyOkUjdVEAMMf_T.jpg (42KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
CyOkUjdVEAMMf_T.jpg
42KB, 944x670px
>>7216369
>>
I've sent probably 30 commission request emails to the --decent pixel artist on tumblr, yesterday. I'm combing through deviant art now, and there is an ungodly amount of fur shit on there. Either way I found some decent ones, and sent some emails.

I'm not sure where else to look.
>>
devs post progress!
>>
A random question, but if you generally try to make CG art, what's the usual size, if most of the game is made in sprites?
>>
>>7216367

Aika is also very active in his discord chat, it looks like that's where he's gonna be posting updates. I'll also second the request for the custom names thing. I'd really love that info.
>>
>>7216725
the same res as your game
>>
File: masturbation216DPI.gif (28KB, 510x255px) Image search: [Google]
masturbation216DPI.gif
28KB, 510x255px
>>7216738
So let's say the game is originally in 72 dpi and you scale the DPI to 216 for the sprites, the image would have to be at least 500 pixels?
>>
How's the futaring translation coming along? Haven't seen it in a bit.
>>
>>7216753
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxkmlZxL5GTC43jnnS56xsnQKNH7tTtA3vyutZqvABY/edit#gid=1507511024
>>
File: nun npc sprite.png (28KB, 325x90px) Image search: [Google]
nun npc sprite.png
28KB, 325x90px
1,2 or 3? I temporarily removed the shading because I thought it would be easier to work without it.
>>
>>7216752
do something about that motion. like the blur is a bit much. You could also make her hand open or at the bottom so it doesnt look like a closed fist along the side.
>>
>>7216767
1 or 3, 2 looks odd somehow
>>
Devguy here, how far along in development should I aim to be before releasing a demo? Or has the /d/ community gotten sick of those?
>>
>>7216767
1. 2 is too wide and 3 looks flatened. Her hip bones liik like they decide to migrate down her legs. Doesnt look right for all of them
>>
>>7216797
Have content. Anything will do. show some fucking lewd of any kind.
>>
>>7216797
at least a few sex scenes
>>
>>7216783
>>7216801
I tried to give a fatter face to 2
>>
>>7216797
Id settle for some saucy text or implications of fetishs happening in the future from characters like saying to a guy character "you'd make a cute girl, a better maid even" and give implying eyebrows or whatever.
>>
>>7216802
>>7216803

Hmm, until I get good graphics guy (I have 0 animation skills, and my animangu skills have not been used in 4 years), it'll be a while until I can get real "fleshed out" scenes. Maybe I'll be able to get one or two tomorrow.

Wish me luck, /d/!
>>
>>7216807
Stick with 1. And the hips should be just above the vagina not below it. just looks like she has fat ugly legs. try moving them up.
>>
>>7216815
There are programs which let you just make and pose models easy peasy like what Village of Nightmare did. You could just do that.
>>
>>7216819
Ultimately I'd like to use OpenGL to dynamically draw characters and pray to the whatever that the results aren't godawful, but maybe that old Japanese program can make do in a pinch. Yes, I'm using Java, but hell, it's a fine language in my opinion and my C++ experience does not lend well to programming games in that language.
>>
>>7216822
surely you could just pose the lewd models, take the image and stick it in the game where the scene would go.
>>
>>7216326
>Not only do all the game have tedious gameplay and clinical sexual descriptions
Nice to know that I am not alone.. and I wrote them. One of the reasons in the later ones I started using more of "set up the scene", then FtB (Fade to Black), and jump to later.

>Holy shit I want to kill myself just THINKING about how tedious it must have been to write all that out.
QCing the dialog (searching for and correcting spelling and grammar) was a pain in the butt. The problem is that when I reduced the dialog, and tried to go for more of a logic sort of thing, there were more complaints. Don't ask me why, but people seem to be drawn to the big slabs of text more than anything else.

>Kudos to him for putting in the work I guess, if he got paired up with a writer and a game designer I think they could put out a legit game.
An editor (for the dialog) would be a lot better. Unfortunately, I just cannot seem to find anyone willing to do that.

>>7216335
>He's pretty damn autistic
I have tried and failed at a lot already. 3D: tried that. RPGmaker: been there, the size of the window was a big limitation. Writing my own sprite map system: Seemed like a great idea till I found that the underlying graphics engine didn't work (black screen) for about 30% of end users.

I found I was failing because I was setting the bar too high. The longer I worked at it, the less likely I was to complete it. So I settled on the lowest common denominator for an interface, and ran with it. And... I was able to finally publish something. Yay...

I know what I know... it works, and my hope is to get better. I now have something to expand upon that can support all known platforms (that have a web browser) and has an option for running locally.
>>
File: ganesh.jpg (99KB, 1086x1561px) Image search: [Google]
ganesh.jpg
99KB, 1086x1561px
>>7216835
It'd be difficult because I plan on having all in-game pawns (rimworld hoooo) be dynamically generated except for those the player explicitly adds to the game. Actually, this system isn't too dissimilar to the one that New Life has, now that I think about it, but with more moddability (e.g. player-added clothes, foods, bodies).

I'm not Indian but depicted is what I suppose a player could make, given the tools he would have available to him. Give a person twenty hearts and fifteen noses for all I care and put vaginas on his fingers and clitorises on his feet. Making a model of that? Uhh... how??
>>
>>7216859
>dynamically generated
CoC didnt even have tat for the text. What exactly are you trying do do and how do you expect to do it?
>>
File: out.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7216689
I now have sizable and sortable tabs. They can dynamically pull information from any of the 42 model characteristics based on the text of tab. The next step is to allow easy addition and removal of tabs, possibly followed by allowing the swapping of tabs.
>>
>>7216859
One piece of advice. For now, "lower your expectations", and put that idea of generating an image on the fly as a "nice to have, but might never happen" idea.

I have put effort into 3d modeling before (as a part time thing), and thinking about what you have described makes my head hurt. If you were lucky enough to team up with a hopeful animator who was willing to pile months of work into your model, but never publicly say that he made it..

Even if you paid an artist/modeler (a handsome sum) to do it, it is not the sort of thing that they could show to any potential future employer in their portfolio. If someone did go out on a limb and made what you wanted, it would have to be entirely for "the challenge" and that they whole-heartedly go along with the idea. The only way that you could keep them on-board would be to literally contort your idea to fit their whims. The artist/modeler might not like the idea of vaginas on fingers, but might demand something that you might disgusting.

That does not mean that it cannot happen. I remember the stuff that one of the earlier builds of makehuman could pull off by altering a human body into a grotesque monster. All of those things could in fact be there, just collapsed down.

However, that is creating too much work, and fixing the outcome. The ability to replace/swap body parts with another item, to add in the extra 'bits' is a potential outcome.
>>
File: tumblr_ojz1k3Ea8T1th8zpyo1_500.png (105KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojz1k3Ea8T1th8zpyo1_500.png
105KB, 500x331px
>>7216889
hey, pretty cool UI there. I love management shit with my porn, and I have no idea why, so looks good so far.

Although, what does "exotic" skin color mean? You have dark and tan, so I'm assuming it's something different. Is that like blue, green, etc kind of stuff?

pic unrelated
>>
>>7216898
It's supposed to be a normal skin color for variety or whatever. You can imagine it to be whatever you want.

Right now I have: Pale, Light, Tan, Exotic, Caramel, Dark.

The game involves genetic engineering though, so you can research funky colors like Red, Blue or Gold.
>>
I guess I try to improve the shading, added a Nun (dick version/corrupted) and (no dick/pure)
>>
>>
File: proofofconcept.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
proofofconcept.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>7216689
Fucking around in Twine making a character creator proof of concept. Eventually to be used in an RPG style game.

Trying to decide if I want to throw Twine away and go with something else (which would probably be a wise decision). But for now, I think this is kinda cool.
>>
>>7216954
Java :D

Not sure though. Twine just seems so slow, maybe it has to do with the coder and not the engine itself.
>>
>>7216891

I know, I have no illusions about how difficult it is to generate 3D models, so until that day comes, I'll be using much simpler graphics. More of a "let the user imagine their character" than anything else; since I loved the "architect" games (e.g. Prison Architect, Rimworld), I might build something that more or less resembles that, and go from there. Hell I might not even ever make it to real 3D, and at best stick to 2.5D. I don't even think it's possible to accomplish exactly what I'd hope for, so symbolic representations would probably be best.

Iteration 1 of my game was in RAGS, and I was surprised by how terrible the engine was despite its neat little tools here and there. Iteration 2 was in Swing (which was objectively awful), Iteration 3 was in JavaFX which was kinda clunky, and finally I've settled on LibGDX; none of these are truly designed for 3D graphics anyway.

>>7216864

And by "dynamically generate" characters I basically mean that there will be no fixed set of characters, though until I think about how to flesh out a dynamic terrain generation system, I'll probably just keep everything on a fixed map that I'd read from a file. Text will be read from file too, eventually, to allow easy changing of text by players if they so choose. I already implemented these two systems in a prior iteration of the game but I found parsing XML to be a tad clunky (albeit very powerful), so I'm considering improving on that system or just make my own custom file format to read from.

The demo may or may not happen tomorrow but I've invested 3-4 total years of free time of my life to concept and design of this game, so I am not giving up on this project (though dig the grave anyway)
>>
>>7216842
Well, you seem to at least have the will to improve. I just made up my thoughts when I saw an eroge made in curses and that comment I highlighted. Keep at it.

>>7216978
>Not sure though. Twine just seems so slow, maybe it has to do with the coder and not the engine itself.
It's the engine, it's designed for interactive branching story telling rather than an actual game. It needs to do a full page paint to update the DOM.

>>7216983
>Iteration 1 of my game was in RAGS, and I was surprised by how terrible the engine was despite its neat little tools here and there
RAGS is a real pos. The amateur porn game community suffers a bit from lack of programming skills, but with serious willpower slugging it trough awful engines that on the surface seems really easy, but are made with a single purpose in mind and is rather hard to extend/modify

>LibGDX
Good choice

>but I found parsing XML to be a tad clunky
XML parsing is clunky, but it's the only sane format that can enforce types. Consider JSON or YAML, JSON is particularly easy to parse
>>
>>7216997
I gave up on RAGS the moment I realised that there was no such thing as polymorphism. I wanted to implement a fruit for the player to eat and I realised I'd need to reimplement the fruit for EVERY new kind of fruit.

Y'know, I had considered JSON a few times, but it lacks versioning control, which I would find critical for ensuring reverse compatibility of game saves. That's another grievance of mine with a lot of /d/ and /h/ games; new version comes out? gg bro, all of your old saves are now trash
>>
>>7217006
>Y'know, I had considered JSON a few times, but it lacks versioning control, which I would find critical for ensuring reverse compatibility of game saves

It's enterprisy, but you can use a schema validator to do that for you
>>
>>7217006
Hilariously, I just designed something like this for work, but I probably won't reimplement it for my own game. Mostly because I'm just one person and I don't particularly care enough. Content or save versioning? Meh.
>>
File: C1lMT4pXEAAKRGd.jpg (183KB, 1017x1032px) Image search: [Google]
C1lMT4pXEAAKRGd.jpg
183KB, 1017x1032px
>>7216689
So, after what feels like an eternity of working on my project for less than an hour or so a day, I finally got a good sit down session of more than 6 hours and it was lovely. It's a lot nicer when coding something isn't a confusing disjointed thing spanning days, getting a good block done in a single sitting is much easier to keep on track with.

But, you know being an adult is time consuming and these long sessions are far and few between, where do all you people get time for this shit? lol

(picture hardly related)
>>
>>7216752
The problem with your animation is that it seems you're going to great lengths to not change the sprites.

This scene looks like a gargoyle cosplayer cranking a handle to extend a firetruck ladder that shoots really fragile baloons at a statue.

The model on the right literally does not change at any point, and the MC has juddering wings and some "please don't make me draw hands" movement, but otherwise is unnatrually static.

If you're going to animate, fucking animate, this is shit.
>>
As the game is not going to be TF heavy, I can simplify the character model compared to say CoC/TiTTs.

Thinking of something of the lines of:

Character = {
_id: id,
attributes = { ... },
genitals: { ... },
perks: { ... },
race = RACE.SUCCUBUS
}

Additionally, the different parts can have tags or attributes themselves, like this:

Penis = {
attributes: {
color: COLOR.BRIGHT_RED,
length: length,
girth: girth,
type: DICK_TYPE.DOG
},
traits: {
aphrodisiac: true,
knot: {
knotGirth: knotGirth
},
surface: SURFACE.RIBBED
vibration: VIBRATON.PULSE
}
}

Working out volume of different shapes of dicks is a bit to autistic for me..

In the end it's still going to be down to how much variety I would like the character view to display, and how many spacial cases the scenarios would take into account [spoiler]I'm definitely including a rotating penis scenario just for the fuck of it[/spoiler]

Going to put in some serious thought into this during the weekend
>>
>>7217034
Weekdays I play test and bug fix, weekends I churn out as much content as I can.
>>
>>7216665

Hentaifoundry?
>>
Can anyone give me some tips on getting started in Strive for Power?

Catching slaves in combat seems really dangerous, and I'm just not grokking the training portion of the game (as in, when to praise or berate instead of simply doing sexy actions and such).

I feel like the first time I played Free Cities and had no idea how the different systems work together. I'll get 10 days into the game and run out of money or food because I can't have my two slaves working because they get stressed out or disobedient...
>>
TrapQuest's been updated
>>
>>7217120
After /tg/ I'm seriously considering taking a look at fatal for this autism you speak of.
>>
How to use TQ backer file? Just throw both in the same folder?
>>
>>7216357
now ctrl+f and type in "tq", the most frequently used abbreviation of the game on /dgg/ and elsewhere
>>
File: fatal.jpg (145KB, 712x618px) Image search: [Google]
fatal.jpg
145KB, 712x618px
>>7217261
roll for circumference
>>
>>7217261
there is also some black tokyo boardya or someshit where you squirt on your party members after masturbation to buff them for combat or something
>>
>>7217107
I never said I knew how to animate. I just try something but it doesn't mean I understand what I am doing.
>>
>>7217287
That's basically the extent of autism I require.
>>
File: fatal_roll_for_circumference.png (126KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
fatal_roll_for_circumference.png
126KB, 640x441px
>>7217320
there's more where that came from, look at that fucking table
>>
>>7217322
Pretty much. Full on autism and degeneracy.
>>
>>7211083
honestly i like it when there are things i dont like it makes finding the routes i do like seem more rewarding
>>
>>7210464
anyone have a 100% file for this?
>>
>>7217191
There's loyalty (third line in inspect status), which you should primarily focus on. Non-forced sex builds it fairly quickly. High loyalty basically makes you not care about obedience at all since its both raises it and substitutes it in many checks.
Personal rooms are good against stress but generally try not to overburden your slaves.
>>
anyone got a link to patreon version of cursed armor, by chance?
>>
>>7216859
>this wedding angers me! all will die unless it is stopped!
>>
>>7215920
Pixel dithering fetish is real. Tower of Succubus is a good example of it done well.
>>
>>7217483
>been working on an H metroid vania type thing for a while, thinking I have such an original idea
>see this post and google the title in question
Well, fuck.
>>
>>7217506
>metroid vania
>original idea
>just with H
I hate to say it anon, but, duh
>>
>>7217506
isn't tower of succubus a dungeon crawler ? not really a metroidvania in any sense of the word
>>
>>7217483
anyone got a crack? looks good but not risking a virus over it
>>
>>7217566
It seems like Tower is but if you google the title theres some other games from the same series that basically look like parodies of Castlevania 1, unless those are just mockups.

>>7217566
Also, when did 4chan become so fucking paranoid about viruses, or am I just getting old and senile and it's actually always been like this?
>>
>>7217578
Meant to quote the guy talking about viruses not you again obviously
>>
>>7217578
just googled "tower of succubus" and got a dozen youtube links to (((legitimate downloads))) hosted on a random site, with an adfly picture, and mega title, along with a single paid download.
ain't doin that shit senpai
>>
Might just be shills scaring people from viruses and telling them to buy starless instead. something something /pol/ right again
>>
So the great naming question:
>dick or cock?
>anus plural, anuses, or just go with shitholes?
>balls, futa might have internal ones, cumfactories?

Fuck if I know if I actually want multiple assholes, all sex organs are stored in arrays, so I need plural names
>>
>>7217191
I've played it for awhile recently, fiddling around with it, you're better off doing the quick and easy missions of Blond Wife, or Short-Stack for quick bux, and despite how it may seem, combat slaves are worthless, the only worthwhile slaves worth training specifically for combat are centaurs as their 230 energy means they can catch more runaways during battle, and also perform more actions in the mansion, such as studying. Centaurs cannot become prostitutes however. Once you've maxed Survival you can go solo and avoid unwanted encounters and consequtively grab an unlimited amount of monster girls for quick cash, only using slaves in combat for power-leveling so they can better more efficient prostitutes.

Note that any slaves you take with you need at least one endurance or novice survival or they'll get murdered. Even the mobs you murder instantly will still attack them. The best place for farming exp is provably far eerie forest, plants die instantly and the occassional breaks for popping fairies/dryads provide a bit of gold too.
>>
>>7217594
>multiple assholes
dont do this. You seem to be trying to do too much from the start anyway
>>
>>7217598
>multiple assholes
>dont do this
Agreed, but I'm adhering to a structure here, no plans on actually using it

> You seem to be trying to do too much from the start anyway
I got a very tight and focused path at the moment. Modeling a flexible data structure isn't what I would call doing too much
>>
>>7217601
>doing too much
Good design is definitely not 'doing too much'. It's just the kind of people actually getting to the point of releasing something are usually ones to know nothing about good design. So for many that would be too much. Just don't get overzealous and you'll be fine.
>>
>>7217608
>Just don't get overzealous and you'll be fine
I'll make sure not to burn out before I got something to show for it
>>
>>7209432
tfw tainted elysium actually had promise
i really liked how in depth all the visualization was, but weighgain is a turnoff so the demo is shit tier desu
>>
>>7217612
Does TypeScript allow for classes? Personally, I'd do it as class Hole that can be pussy/anus/mouth/whatever you want. Those can be separate classes too, if you want them to do their specific actions like give birth/shit/eat.
>>
File: The Classes.png (35KB, 719x735px) Image search: [Google]
The Classes.png
35KB, 719x735px
>>7216689
Not quite progress, but brain storming.

I try to not talk about --future plans, but I decided a while ago I wasn't going to use the [B][A][S][E][D] system I originally worked on. In the endgame I DONT want a game where just because you picked "x" in the beginning of the game you can't do "y" late game.

I'm going to use the class system to give modifiers to the specific skills, so while each skill will start at 1, each class will level its specific skills 50% faster, (or something along those lines.)

When I get towards the end of 0.0.2.0 changeling bits, I will start working on the fear/lust mechanics. Similar to [insert text game] when a monster gets lust to high/ they concede. I want them to be able to concede out of fear as well, being near death, or monstrous will help with those things.
>>
>>7217616
>Does TypeScript allow for classes
TypeScript emulates proper classes far better than normal JS, inheritance, interfaces, static, private, protected, instance of and other features are supported properly.

I'm still going over it, always a good idea to rubberduck and do multiple iterations
>>
If you were to play a strategy RPG, like Fire Emblem but was designed to be lewd, what would you want to see in it? I'm working with a small group to develop a lewd video game and we all agreed we liked Strategy RPGs.

Current plan is to include various fetishes but they will be used to enhance your units but will have a draw back. An example is, a female unit has huge boobs so she will have more hit points but can't move as much.

A corruption/lewd counter, units gain corruption and gain powers but it comes at a cost. There would be a way and reward for staying completely/mostly pure for those who like to do that in lewd games.

Monster Girls.

There are also plans of having some kind of castle where you can modify your units, breed them, choose the path your want to take, and influence your subjects to become more lewd if you wish.

A mechanic to have a unit dying in combat have some kind of upside a player might deem useful to prevent save scumming like I do when I play Fire Emblem. Death won't result in loss of a unit but might keep them out from fighting a few battles or they get a stat penalty.

Anyways, I'm apart of a lewd game being made and we are looking for ideas right now. If for some reason you want to contact me, I'm using my throwaway email adress right now. [email protected]
>>
>>7217578
>parodies of Castlevania 1
Castlevania didn't touch the metroid style until Symphony of the Night. C1 is a hardcore arcade platformer all the way through.
>>
File: 1462145467144.webm (828KB, 325x350px) Image search: [Google]
1462145467144.webm
828KB, 325x350px
>>7217597
Forgot to mention, the plants/wolves there give you the materials for making the potions to increase body-part size too.

>>7217651
Vore: Besides the varying level of difficulty of portraying it in sprites or art, balancing it always becomes a major concern. I'm not gonna bother pointing out midbattle vore's inherent flaws, just that if you have the knock-down phase where rape/capture occurs, vore is something you could shove in.

Disabling unit movement, and acting as an enhanced rest phase rather than corrupting the unit for later use is acceptable as-is. If you wanted to give it merit, simply giving vore units small stat gains up to a hard cap and giving them roles as tankers rather than attackers given their theme of recovery should some-what make them viable during waves.

It would just be easier as a sub-mechanic during castle phase through between breeding fodder and a limited amount of stat-ups resulting from it.

There are at least some vore-fags that exist within this thread besides me.

A silly mechanic;Willpower and Charm/Terror Factors: having your male soldiers cross-dress and use beautifying items before a battle to get a defense buff for Straight?, Lesbian?, Gynephile? enemies, with the opposite occuring when possible. As for Terror, instead of having your units appeal to them, terrify them you could even shove in junk like Gyaru styled soldiers having a terror stat if you sell it well enough.
>>
File: 59425690_p1.jpg (462KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
59425690_p1.jpg
462KB, 1200x1600px
>>7217614
I can get off on just about anything thanks to my entrapment/suffering fetishism, Girl is trapped tightly inside something and force-fed, strange but orgasm get with new fetish I add to my list of things to fantasize about. Not to be confused with bondage.

As for >>7209442 while I'm posting, it's just the fact the game won't be 'releasing' for another one or two years, especially since it is doubtful he will ever manage to snag a competant writer, because to do that you first need a game with events and encounters without placeholders up to 40% of the main story, or like 99% of the game completed and 10% of the content plus weekly updates. He's spread way too thin with all the planned mechanics however. Anons will think a game without an update for a single month is 'dead' so anything past 6 months is pointless to even give anons hope for.

I'll just use this set if I keep posting.
>>
>>7217614
Yeah the author seems to really like that kind of stuff. Well and plenty of tease for parasite and medical themed shit as well so it's not all blue for me. if they don't die or I die before it comes out that is.

Out of curiosity, what were you looking for?
>>
File: PENISES ARE TOUCHING.png (25KB, 127x90px) Image search: [Google]
PENISES ARE TOUCHING.png
25KB, 127x90px
>>
File: PENISES ARE TOUCHINGBIGGERSIZE.png (26KB, 254x180px) Image search: [Google]
PENISES ARE TOUCHINGBIGGERSIZE.png
26KB, 254x180px
>>
File: meh.png (57KB, 646x236px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
57KB, 646x236px
>>7217617
>>
>>7218051
spooky
>>
File: wip.gif (56KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
wip.gif
56KB, 256x256px
>>7218067
Thank you.
>>
>>7214820
1 or 5
>>
>>7213546
newfag, who do you think we are?
>>
Is LEWD still a thing? I remember a Kickstarter for it nearly 4 years ago, and apparently the dev has a Patreon, but it's still prealpha.
>>
>>7218213
He has a paywall behind everything, and has the game exclusively running off of his servers to prevent piracy.
He's a faggot who doesn't deserve any money, move on.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (11KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
11KB, 248x248px
>>7212799
>>7213796

>Games like CoC that try to appeal to everybody's fetish

It slapped fat asses and hips on most characters because that was Fenoxo's thing and a dick on everything else. Then it tried to push characters on you, tried to make you feel like an ass-hole for not fucking herms and trannies (which was hilarious for a game where not only are you allowed to be and get away with being a major piece of shit on multiple occasions, but actually encouraged at times) and when Fenoxo realized that wasn't going to work as well as he'd hoped, has the main character automatically fool around with them out of nowhere.

If you don't already know next-to exactly what to do from the beginning, you wind up raped, a lot, and there are things more powerful than your character can handle in early areas, too. The dialog is worded like you want to fuck nearly every npc.

+ a bunch of other bull-shit I'm too tired to mention right now.

Tldr, You're delusional as shit.
>>
File: thicc.jpg (59KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
59KB, 507x338px
>>7216935
>>7216932
>>
Any1 here knows any other games similar to "orc strike" (http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ099839.html) ?
Effectively capturing girls to send them in a "bonus room" ?
>>
>>7216932
P-people with doodles aren't corrupted
>>
>>7216001
Thank you.

[spoiler]to be honest this is what videogame designers need to learn in general.[/spoiler]
>>
Does 2chan have a board for where they desperately try to play english games despite not understanding any of it? Is there a slavchan?
>>
give me ideas for player actions that would turn a boy into a cute trap over time
>>
>>7218761
passing him hormones into the food but that would imply I'm either homo or a fem protag
>>
>>7218709
there is slavchan, 2ch dot hk - hot shit on slavchan appears to be amateur porn and fashion
>>
>>7218770
or fem is puting hormones in your food.
>>
>>7218346
>>If you don't already know next-to exactly what to do from the beginning, you wind up raped, a lot
> Losing has consequences.
Thanks, Sherlock.
>>
>>7218761
Deciding to wear women's clothing could slowly transform your body depending on what article.

Like wearing a blouse or sports/training bra would grow boobs and make arms slender. Wearing leggings or thigh highs make your legs hairless and thighs fatter. Wearing panties may make your dick smaller but definitely make your ass and hips bigger or more shapely. Even think about nail polish for hands and hair accessories to grow hair and make your face more feminine.
>>
>>7218761
Rape him into submission
Alternatively
Rape his mother into submission
>>
>>7218853
Related question:
Why are there no doujins or games in which a mother is raped and then the son as well together with her?
I only found some gay "oh let me force the boy to have sex with his mommy shit".
All of the homo
>>
>>7218854
This reminds me of something I read on asstr where hell opens up and these demon things rape an entire nuclear family. They had expandable dongs to compensate for the looseness they caused with their massive dongs.
>>
>>7218869
Good taste my man
>>
>>7218854
There's one jap game with that shit. It part NTR though.
>>
>>7218877
>It part NTR though.
Do you make the husband jealous by raping his son?
>>
File: 1467405768266.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1467405768266.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
>>7213966
noice + dubs

praise kek
>>
>>7218883
Protag is the son, if I understand correctly. https://exhentai.org/g/869355/570dff84c0/
>>
>>7218905
If it weren't a filthy vn I'd probably play it
Truly the lowest of all game-types
>>
>>7218826
>Losing because you fucked up is the same as losing because the game is designed in a fucked up way that doesn't give you a chance unless you spoiler nearly all of it reading a walkthrough.

I know this is probably either bait or a half-assed
>N-no you!
but there are way too many game devs who actually think like this.
>>
File: 59425690_p2.jpg (687KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
59425690_p2.jpg
687KB, 1200x1600px
>>7219069
Neat, arguing, but now I'm just stuck thinking of the possibilities for a game that you have to slowly study your enemies or end up with permanent "consequences" and end up transformed into some sort of mixed horror of all the things you've failed to hunt. The down-side would be once you have that knowledge, performing in-game actions to either prepare or learn it would feel like a need-less grind, but would it be a solution if you the game just taught you instead?

There has been discussion about randomly generated enemies before, but I still feel it hasn't exactly gone anywhere either. After all, it's hard to get a proper mix of mutants when things like dog/cat demi-humans are still the more popular option and artists' depictions of mutants tend to take things too far to a level no one but those specifically fetishizing horrors can appreciate.
>>
File: prima_nocta.jpg (115KB, 600x969px) Image search: [Google]
prima_nocta.jpg
115KB, 600x969px
Does anyone have a download link for the latest backer build of TiTS?
>>
>>7219372
Sure. Do you just want the .swf file, or one of the other builds (.apk, .ipa, etc)?
>>
>>7219376
.swf, please. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>7219376
not him but the apk would be wonderful
>>
>>7219376
seconding this fellow anon >>7219384
apk would be nice!
>>
>>7219384
>>7219387
There's two .apk files. One is ARM and the other ix x86. I've never used the .apk files, which one do you guys need?
>>
>>7219391
ARM, don't know about the other anon though, depends on phone cpu architecture
>>
>>7219391
most phones use ARM architecture
>>
Here you go. Sorry for the delay; slow connection.

TiTS 0.7.14 Backer Build

>>7219380
.swf:
https://mega.nz/#!jY5hEQ5b!96l3OEGZx_0djDytaQKwO7TPU10c1Ma78mg5MvxB0hI

>>7219384
>>7219387
.apk (ARM):
https://mega.nz/#!LRRWFJaI!mOZNtp2xSLauw3T3Wa0irUfORBdkKne30_CO51BmU0M
>>
>>7219427
how based can one man be?
>>
>>7218436
bump?
>>
>>7219391
I think only a couple of ASUS phones tried to use x86.
>>
>>7219442
I guess you'd need it if you run android apps on a vm inside a normal computer, or the actual Android-x86 os

Still pretty sad that a platform that is supposed to be java based just get packed with native binaries anyway
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.