[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

May i ask opinions on this art and suggestions to make it suck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

May i ask opinions on this art and suggestions to make it suck less? Super love slime girls, so thought id attempt something with them.
>>
>>7042257
Blend their slime together better, less noticeable boarder
>>
>>7042262
Thank you, thats an edit that wouldnt be too hard.
>>
>>7042257
Learn not to make hairy lines. Grinding.
Proportional work. Grinding.
Fix how damn flat they are. Grinding.

Green's left boob is fucked. Her head makes little sense in 3D; if her lower "cheek ridge" is facing her left then her face should change appearance accordingly.

Your work is flat and your lines are hairy and their proportions are off. /ic/ has a sticky, use it. Grind grind grind.
>>
>>7042270
Im pretty sure that i get the picture, you dont need to say grind 40 times. I get that youre trying to help but it comes across as super condescending..
>>
>>7042270
Also, may I ask what you wouldnt change? Is there anything salvagable about it?
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>7042307

Seems like most of what can be said for this pic has already been said. Good on you for taking on a new challenge, especially one that presents a lot of unique difficulties. I'm sure we'll be happy to see how you come along, you're off to a great start.
>>
>>7042277
Poor fucking baby, he is trying to state the importance of grinding you shit.
>>
>>7042257
More bulk at the base. Even combined they don't seem to have enough there for a set of hips, far less the usual pile-of-slime that slimegirls usually have.
>>
Take this to the drawthread. Don't make an entirely new thread to get feedback on your deviantart post. Especially if you only plan to post a single image.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.