[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d/ Please allow a rare visitor to ask this question: Which hole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

/d/ Please allow a rare visitor to ask this question: Which hole do they pee from and/or can they choose at will?
>>
Don't know, don't care. but props to you for using a futabu reference
>>
theres a multitude of dickgirl types to begin with, its a kinda moot question, whatever the artist wants.
>>
Like above said they are a million types but unless they've got a vadge AND a second urethral opening it'll probably be the dick
>>
Depends on which toilet they visit
>>
I like when artists actually think about this shit, this is an example of what I think makes sense.

In the womb, before the child is "assigned" a sex, they're female by default. When they become male, the clitoris turns into the head of the penis, the erectile tissue that's usually around the top half of the vagina becomes the shaft, and the urethra gets longer to match. Obviously ovaries = testes.

So if futa were real, it'd be as pictured. A dick that has formed in place of the top part of the vagina, replacing the clit and urethra, while the rest of the vagina still formed for some reason. the ovaries would remain inside as they do for women, because futa is primarily female. they probably would serve the same purpose as a woman and not make sperm. if a prostate was created, it would still allow for ejaculate, she just couldn't get anyone pregnant. this arrangement would allow for the multiple orgasms women have and futa are depicted as having, and the hormonal imbalance that made the dick form in the first place would be responsible for the insane libido they have.
>>
>>7000479
>they probably would [...] not make sperm
>she just couldn't get anyone pregnant

That's no fun!
>>
>>7000479
>if a prostate was created
wouldn't that basically just be the g-spot? I thought they were sexual homologues or whatever, same basic kind of gland and function

anyway I fucking love this shit from a (somewhat) anatomically feasible perspective, like imagine if you could just induce growth of a penis and the supportive erectile/structural tissue in an otherwise normal girl from with selective gene or hormone treatments someday - or grow and surgically install a pussy in a guy and treat the testes such that they behave like ovaries instead

it's just bad sci-fi right now, but with the rise of bio-med tech and freer expression of fucked up sexuality, I could see it happening one day - but the tl;dr to OP's question in such a case would be from the penis, because that would be the only urethral opening they should have
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.